S-FM The Immortals - Page 18
Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    Howdy all!

Sorry I haven't participated yet, been having some fun IRL things to deal with, but I plan on being a lot more active now.

Just an FYI, I've never played FM before, and I'm not entirely sure about everyone's metas. The only person in this FM that I really remember from playing SC2 Mafia a while back is Kira, and I still don't truly understand the metas yet.

From what I've seen, the argument between Distorted and Kenny has become completely circular and honestly irritating to sift through while catching up through the wasteland of posts. At the moment, my reads are fairly aligned with aamirus', while I'm also trying to think of who could be the neutrals and are interested in each other.
    You Belong To Your Profile Picture If You Dont Buy Fritos Corn Chips
    I Like Ice Cream

2. ISO #852

3. ISO #853

4. ISO #854

5. ISO #855

Effective immediately, @Bahkieh has replaced @Marshmallow Marshall

MM is unvoting as we speak. If you are voting MM unvote please
    Last edited by AIVION; March 29th, 2019 at 05:15 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

6. ISO #856

7. ISO #857

8. ISO #858

9. ISO #859

10. ISO #860

11. ISO #861

12. ISO #862

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Aamirus is currently 22 years old (if I didnt make a mistake in the counting)

I legit thought Aamirus was 20 before that but whatever I was close

Time To Prepare A Birthday Gift For Aamirus When The Time Comes
    It better be a good one
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

13. ISO #863

14. ISO #864

15. ISO #865

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @ZergSoupYum
    Honestly just skip through Kenny vs distorted for now, I want to know your thoughts on anything else
    As I said in my first post, most of my reads as of yet go with aamirus' as I need to think a bit more about everything that I've read so far. I'm still getting used to the style of FM and trying to work through everything I've seen.

16. ISO #866

17. ISO #867

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    As I said in my first post, most of my reads as of yet go with aamirus' as I need to think a bit more about everything that I've read so far. I'm still getting used to the style of FM and trying to work through everything I've seen.
    A bunch of my reads were based on meta though. Are you saying you’re just sheeping me?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

18. ISO #868

19. ISO #869

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    A bunch of my reads were based on meta though. Are you saying you’re just sheeping me?
    I mean I've been reading through all the posts and absorbing what's been going on, and as I was going through I found that my thoughts were a pretty close match to yours, although I'd place Pestilence in null rather than town.

20. ISO #870

21. ISO #871

22. ISO #872

23. ISO #873

24. ISO #874

25. ISO #875

26. ISO #876

27. ISO #877

28. ISO #878

29. ISO #879

30. ISO #880

31. ISO #881

32. ISO #882

33. ISO #883

34. ISO #884

35. ISO #885

36. ISO #886

37. ISO #887

38. ISO #888

39. ISO #889

40. ISO #890

41. ISO #891

42. ISO #892

43. ISO #893

44. ISO #894

45. ISO #895

46. ISO #896

47. ISO #897

48. ISO #898

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    ?????? Keeping my eye on you Mr all Black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    MM I have my eye on you as well. Wanting to remove pressure off light at start of game. Makes me think, (posable world of you and light are mafia team but you worried Light may crack.)

Watching you both.
    Mike seems to be trying really hard to give off that vibe, "ya im doing stuff, ya im suspecting people", I agree that this aligns a little with town meta, at least from video mafia, but its super hedgy, the tone of these posts, just feels fake, and as someone who respects his scum game, hes going to stay on the lower end of the spectrum untill he gives some real thoughts

49. ISO #899

50. ISO #900