M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 33
Register

User Tag List

Page 33 of 114 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 83 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,650 of 5654
  1. ISO #1601

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    u could still answer my question... do any of his posts ping you?
    dont 4get, u work for me.

but no, i have nothing about kenny that pings me as scummy other than the fact that he is not posting much. last games i have played with him (town in all) he was very active in them. so, figured a vote that direction would do some good.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

2. ISO #1602

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    For now I have Ganelon in my towncore because of rp that matches well with blink, fable and myself. Why don't you tell us something about yourself? The host did say rp is relevant here. Don't discredit it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Imo wiisp has been acting towny and you're discrediting him there. On top of that posts like that serve no towny purpose whatsoever.
    There does seem to be a hint of contradiction here.
    Kenny was calling out Ganelon for post that were antitown but also has Ganelon in town core due to RP

3. ISO #1603

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    dont 4get, u work for me.

but no, i have nothing about kenny that pings me as scummy other than the fact that he is not posting much. last games i have played with him (town in all) he was very active in them. so, figured a vote that direction would do some good.
    ouff... dont bring our flavor into this, and fair enough

4. ISO #1604

5. ISO #1605

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    neutrals like him, are perfect checks for cops, or vig shots, i dont like safety lynches when they are just lhf, if you picked out actual reasons why we should vote there from the posts he has made, then ill humor you, but im not voting there over my scum leans
    ok thats a good call
    wiisp i'm too lazy to go back and find it but lets say its 30 min til EoD
    where are u placing your vote
    you are one of my more town leans
    Feel free to just link me post number or whatever too
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

6. ISO #1606

7. ISO #1607

8. ISO #1608

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    ok thats a good call
    wiisp i'm too lazy to go back and find it but lets say its 30 min til EoD
    where are u placing your vote
    you are one of my more town leans
    Feel free to just link me post number or whatever too
    Light
    Gane/Kenny (dont think they can both be mafia from the post that damus quoted)
    MM

9. ISO #1609

10. ISO #1610

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    No particular order. Some are more firmly in their camps than others.

Scum:

Distorted
    Aivion
    Light

Scum lean:

Marshmallow
    Damus
    Ganelon
    Bahkieh
    Scvmurderer

Null:

Kenny
    Eclipse
    Auckmid
    Number Two
    Srceenplay

Town:

Naz
    Wiisp
    Fable
    Blink
    Efe
    What Are You Smoking And Can I Have Some?

11. ISO #1611

Scum:

Distorted
    Aivion
    Light

Scum lean:

Marshmallow
    Damus
    Ganelon
    Bahkieh
    Scvmurderer

Null:

Kenny
    Eclipse
    Auckmid
    Number Two
    Srceenplay

Town:

Naz
    Wiisp
    Fable
    Blink
    Efe
    curious, curious indeed. how is scvmurderer a scumlean?

12. ISO #1612

13. ISO #1613

@naz did blink get u chic fil a and a starbucks gift card?
    no but he apologized so pick yourself up dude @blinkskater we can talk about it later but don't beat yourself up over it anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

14. ISO #1614

15. ISO #1615

16. ISO #1616

17. ISO #1617

18. ISO #1618

19. ISO #1619
    Ganelon

holy ufuck 200 new posts. AAAAAAA
    can someone give me an overview of what I missed
    I don't want to read 200 posts

20. ISO #1620

21. ISO #1621

curious, curious indeed. how is scvmurderer a scumlean?
    He's one of the weaker ones. I'm not used to playing such a big game so I don't have strong arguments for each individual. Looking at my notes I would be willing to reassess him as null. There's nothing that particularly came across as town confirming mostly. He has offered more info than the other scumleans have so, that's plus marks for him however he's not positively connected to any town leans I have so that works against him. Cannot assess if he has been truthful this game. Either way he's not been someone I have focused on enough to get a good read on.

22. ISO #1622

23. ISO #1623

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    holy ufuck 200 new posts. AAAAAAA
    can someone give me an overview of what I missed
    I don't want to read 200 posts
    200 posts? thats nothing dude. most are small 1 liners so u could get trhough it fast.

however, this seems fake, this reaction. it almost seems like ur mimicking what MM does, except he reads them

24. ISO #1624
    Ganelon

btw blink is in my towncore, his RP concurs with mine
    also I remember that someone admitted to being "Kevin" Hanson? I don't even remember that character's like but it looked something like "Devin Denise Hanson"
    was that you @Falling Foxes ?

25. ISO #1625
    Ganelon

200 posts? thats nothing dude. most are small 1 liners so u could get trhough it fast.

however, this seems fake, this reaction. it almost seems like ur mimicking what MM does, except he reads them
    EXACTLY, I don't want to read four pages of one-liners, please either condense your posts or shut up

26. ISO #1626

Lord Efekannn you are lying about being a bulletproof and you aren't a citizen with infinite vests. The flavor on my rolecard states that you are a murderer and a completely artist. The contradicting points you lay acrossed all game have been obvious crop.

I'm also ashamed At everyone who can't even see my town meta here and suspect almost all of them (like mm who was passive towards me in the MU game but wants me dead even though clearly I'm the easiest Target to claim that too)

Eclipse is the only one who actually properly read me this game and he doesn't even know my town meta.

Sorry Lord Efekannn but I want the lynch on you today and when you die It will clear me people just have to trust me despite treating me like garbage this game.. the only thing I did that wasn't of my town meta was the tunnel on efe because in following my flavor in my rolecard. I honestly hate hidden setups and only am playing this one because I respect Mike hence why I went through the trouble of recruiting players.

So either Lynch me or Efekannn who lied a bunch this game about his role because at this point I'm probably done with FMs forever I'm getting sick of this shit...

-vote Efekannn02

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

27. ISO #1627

Scum:

Distorted
    Aivion
    Light

Scum lean:

Marshmallow
    Damus
    Ganelon
    Bahkieh
    Scvmurderer

Null:

Kenny
    Eclipse
    Auckmid
    Number Two
    Srceenplay

Town:

Naz
    Wiisp
    Fable
    Blink
    Efe
    I would switch your null section with your scum lean section and put damus as leaning village otherwise this is fine.

28. ISO #1628

29. ISO #1629
    Ganelon

I don't remember Eclipse doing anything noteworthy. Who are you, what do you do, and why did you stalk me last night @Eclipse
    -vote Eclipse

30. ISO #1630

He's one of the weaker ones. I'm not used to playing such a big game so I don't have strong arguments for each individual. Looking at my notes I would be willing to reassess him as null. There's nothing that particularly came across as town confirming mostly. He has offered more info than the other scumleans have so, that's plus marks for him however he's not positively connected to any town leans I have so that works against him. Cannot assess if he has been truthful this game. Either way he's not been someone I have focused on enough to get a good read on.
    Offered more?

Efekannn02

Posts 239
    AIVION

Posts 131
    Wiisp

Posts 128
    Falling Foxes

Posts 117
    Light_Yagami

Posts 110
    Distorted

Posts 108
    blinkskater

Posts 93
    Ganelon

Posts 69
    Marshmallow Marshall

Posts 65
    Fable

Posts 58
    naz

Posts 54
    Damus_Graves

Posts 28
    srceenplay

Posts 22
    Kenny

Posts 17
    Numbertwo

Posts 14
    Auckmid

Posts 14
    Bahkieh

Posts 12
    Mike

Posts 6
    Eclipse

Posts 3
    Scvmurderer

he literally has 3 posts, the least in the game.

how is tht revealing more than anyone else? he just said he wont be here lol

31. ISO #1631

32. ISO #1632

btw blink is in my towncore, his RP concurs with mine
    also I remember that someone admitted to being "Kevin" Hanson? I don't even remember that character's like but it looked something like "Devin Denise Hanson"
    was that you @Falling Foxes ?
    Yes, I pinged you about this.

Maybe "Denise" is my poor excuse for a drag name or something, I dunno. You're not on my rolecard though. All I know is that I'm single and bisexual and it doesn't seem like I have much luck with commitment... So one night stand with a fake name seems likely.

33. ISO #1633

Offered more?

Efekannn02

Posts 239
    AIVION

Posts 131
    Wiisp

Posts 128
    Falling Foxes

Posts 117
    Light_Yagami

Posts 110
    Distorted

Posts 108
    blinkskater

Posts 93
    Ganelon

Posts 69
    Marshmallow Marshall

Posts 65
    Fable

Posts 58
    naz

Posts 54
    Damus_Graves

Posts 28
    srceenplay

Posts 22
    Kenny

Posts 17
    Numbertwo

Posts 14
    Auckmid

Posts 14
    Bahkieh

Posts 12
    Mike

Posts 6
    Eclipse

Posts 3
    Scvmurderer

Where Do You Find That?

34. ISO #1634

35. ISO #1635

36. ISO #1636

37. ISO #1637

Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    I would switch your null section with your scum lean section and put damus as leaning village otherwise this is fine.
    Mm... to be honest Town and Scum groups are the only ones I feel mostly confident with so I wouldn't disagree with you there.

What do you think of Number Two? Since you had reason to interact.

Damus leaning village though I don't agree with.

38. ISO #1638
    Ganelon

btw I retract my previous statement. I think we should all claim
    I was afraid of an Executioner/Lyncher being in the game; it would kinda make sense for Executioner to target some sort of TPR/me (yes cuz that's just my luck)

I hardclaim Chris Gordon. I'm British, I "define myself as straight", am twenty-something (not gonna be bothered to check y exact age), dropped out of college, and had a boyfriend who was 9 years old me, but broke up with him because he was a loser electrician who didn't take risks.
    I like Jeffrey Peter and some other guy, and I go duck-hunting with him every weekend (or smt)

39. ISO #1639

Ganelon, and possibly Falling Fox's/SCVMurderer scum

Ganelon is playing weird. that last post literally pings me wrong in so many ways. fox and scvmurderer is a theory, but it really felt like he just trhew scv in scumleans to distance. makes 0 sense why he was there, and even tride to come up with legit reasoning behind why he was. i would have accepted "dunno" over what he gave lol

40. ISO #1640

btw I retract my previous statement. I think we should all claim
    I was afraid of an Executioner/Lyncher being in the game; it would kinda make sense for Executioner to target some sort of TPR/me (yes cuz that's just my luck)

I hardclaim Chris Gordon. I'm British, I "define myself as straight", am twenty-something (not gonna be bothered to check y exact age), dropped out of college, and had a boyfriend who was 9 years old me, but broke up with him because he was a loser electrician who didn't take risks.
    I like Jeffrey Peter and some other guy, and I go duck-hunting with him every weekend (or smt)
    u go duck hunting and we are looking for a lost duck?

41. ISO #1641

42. ISO #1642
    Ganelon

Ganelon, and possibly Falling Fox's/SCVMurderer scum

Ganelon is playing weird. that last post literally pings me wrong in so many ways. fox and scvmurderer is a theory, but it really felt like he just trhew scv in scumleans to distance. makes 0 sense why he was there, and even tride to come up with legit reasoning behind why he was. i would have accepted "dunno" over what he gave lol
    how am I "playing weird"

43. ISO #1643

Offered more?

Efekannn02

Posts 239
    AIVION

Posts 131
    Wiisp

Posts 128
    Falling Foxes

Posts 117
    Light_Yagami

Posts 110
    Distorted

Posts 108
    blinkskater

Posts 93
    Ganelon

Posts 69
    Marshmallow Marshall

Posts 65
    Fable

Posts 58
    naz

Posts 54
    Damus_Graves

Posts 28
    srceenplay

Posts 22
    Kenny

Posts 17
    Numbertwo

Posts 14
    Auckmid

Posts 14
    Bahkieh

Posts 12
    Mike

Posts 6
    Eclipse

Posts 3
    Scvmurderer

Surprisingly I have more info on him in those three posts than I did for some of the other scum leans, yes. Post count =/= quality I think we know this.

44. ISO #1644

45. ISO #1645

Surprisingly I have more info on him in those three posts than I did for some of the other scum leans, yes. Post count =/= quality I think we know this.
    3 posts. non of which were about the game. and he hasnt read the game. u got more info in that than the 14 posts bahk made? or the 59 posts damus made? or the 69 posts MM made?

46. ISO #1646

Sigh...

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

47. ISO #1647
    Ganelon

@Ganelon vote kenny you damn duck killing reprobate.
    -vote Kenny

ok but why him specifically

48. ISO #1648

49. ISO #1649

@Ganelon vote kenny you damn duck killing reprobate.
    No vote me or efe

50. ISO #1650