M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 114 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 69 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #901

2. ISO #902
    Ganelon

Re: Timmy Town

also not sure if relevant or not but I got further clarification on my rolecard. apparently I'm a straight guy who experimened with a boyfriend at one point

3. ISO #903

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    out-of-game: hold your horses. I think you're being a little too aggressive towards efe lol
    Aggressive? ive been modkilled for being aggressive, you havent seen me be aggressive yet... from the 200 posts ive experienced from Efekannn, the dude should be a policy lynch every game, if he isnt already...
    also, im still voting you, I still think you are scum, your pop ins are scummy, what you choose to focus on his scummy, you didnt bat an eye towards me until after I voted you

you should have more votes on you then you do

4. ISO #904

wait, you're ok with you getting lynched?
    are you some sort of snitch-type role? the snitch from narrator I mean
    That Too But I Prefer To Delay My Own Lynch Due To Me Being Lazy Af To Write The Full LW (I Have A German Test Tommorow So I Prefer To Lurk)
    I Like Ice Cream

5. ISO #905
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Nah He Is Helping Me Who To Lynch Lynch Next With The Next Batch Up Fabricated Lies And Scumtells I Gonna Use
    who are you scumreading?

6. ISO #906

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Aggressive? ive been modkilled for being aggressive, you havent seen me be aggressive yet... from the 200 posts ive experienced from Efekannn, the dude should be a policy lynch every game, if he isnt already...
    also, im still voting you, I still think you are scum, your pop ins are scummy, what you choose to focus on his scummy, you didnt bat an eye towards me until after I voted you

You Remind Me Of Someone I Like Playing With

Oh This Is Going To Be Fun
    I Like Ice Cream

7. ISO #907
    Ganelon

wtf did he do to deserve a policy lynch? he seems pretty mild this game lol

8. ISO #908
    Ganelon

nah, I should generally be universally townread by now

9. ISO #909

10. ISO #910

11. ISO #911
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    What is the likelihood of their being a 3p role in this game? I don't know how seriously I should take what he's saying but I feel like efe described a lyncher or maybe a warlock earlier.
    I think it's rather high. 19 slots with only Mafia/Town would be interesting but unusual for the site

12. ISO #912

Thats Called Being A Bootlicker And Distorted(or was it someone else? I cant remember) Won A Game Of FM Once Due To A Idiot Bootlicking Me At The Last Day At 1 vs 2

The Bootlicker Got Lynched
    I Like Ice Cream

13. ISO #913

14. ISO #914
    Ganelon

also if you think I am scum, you are voting one of my scum leans... ??? @Ganelon
    why do you jump to conclusions lol
    you having a scumlean on someone does not make them town

15. ISO #915

16. ISO #916

him and aivion just made me read 6 pages of kingdom hearts talk

which btw is something I've only seen scum do. at first i thought aivion's tunnel on efe was understandable given the roleplay but they could be making shit up to just make a wolf theater and confuse town.

i'm not sure if i need to move my vote lol but i think we do need a new train for information..

Vote count for ref:
    Fable (3 [L-7]):
    Light_Yagami, Distorted, Ganelon
    Efekannn02 (3 [L-7]):
    naz, AIVION, Auckmid
    Ganelon (2 [L-8]):
    Wiisp, Damus_Graves
    Distorted (2 [L-8]):
    blinkskater, Efekannn02
    Light_Yagami (2 [L-8]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Falling Foxes

Not sure where to move it tho cuz idk whos gonna be online lmao

@Numbertwo you missed some rp information. Can we have your name and gender?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

17. ISO #917

why do you jump to conclusions lol
    you having a scumlean on someone does not make them town
    excuse me? so your first thought is to go after my scum leans, when you think I am scum? because I could be bussing?
    I am not jumping to any conclusions, Im trying to understand your garbage thought process

18. ISO #918

19. ISO #919

@gabelon
    clearly we are not reading the same game again, you have done nothing to warrant any sort of town lean

uh oh im seeing a fight between Magoroth and Wisp happening due to Mag trying to ask him questions about his hatred towards me

that means.....

MORTAL KOMBATTTTT!!!

Test Your Might!
    I Like Ice Cream

20. ISO #920
    Ganelon

that reminds me, @blinkskater what is the nature of this "new playstyle" of yours

after Distorted called you out on it, you seemingly started acting like your old self?
    -vote blinkskater

21. ISO #921
    Ganelon

excuse me? so your first thought is to go after my scum leans, when you think I am scum? because I could be bussing?
    I am not jumping to any conclusions, Im trying to understand your garbage thought process
    Lol. Well @me when you want something cuz I'm done talking to you

22. ISO #922

23. ISO #923
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Aggressive. Lol. I’ll wait till an actual insult is spoken to start talking about aggression.
    But @Wiisp is right. Beyond Efes claim that Light is scum there is 0 value in his posts.
    AIVION and Efe talking about some game that isn’t this one is borderline toxic.
    do you ever expect Efe to make sense...

24. ISO #924

that reminds me, @blinkskater what is the nature of this "new playstyle" of yours

after Distorted called you out on it, you seemingly started acting like your old self?
    -vote blinkskater
    Please in-depth tell me why this vote and change of direction for the narritave is important to you. The current focus has shifted to you and you haven’t responded townie. So this shift you are putting forth is suspicius

25. ISO #925

26. ISO #926

And You Havent Seen Me Troll A Game Yet
    I Like Ice Cream

27. ISO #927

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon
    I'm going tae school, I expect at least 15 new pages of serious discussion or at least NOT shitposts
    I find this post to be hilarious and highly hypocritical after you just defended Efe for little to no reason

I went through your whole Iso, and you have no hard stances on anything, just minor comments on things that don't bring discussion
    so again @Ganelon , why should I or anyone have you in their town leans?

28. ISO #928

29. ISO #929

Wisp If You Even Dare To Fight Magoroth You Have To Go Through Me First

IDC Who You Are But I Wont Let You Shittalk A Friend Of Mine Cause Only I Shittalk Magoroth (besides the stupid people that are also deemed as friends unfortunetaly except some cause theyre actual great friends)
    I Like Ice Cream

30. ISO #930
    Ganelon

Please in-depth tell me why this vote and change of direction for the narritave is important to you. The current focus has shifted to you and you haven’t responded townie. So this shift you are putting forth is suspicius
    no it's not. Fable isn't online. and pressure is important. besides blink fooled me last time on MU, and if he get spressured enough he'll spill the beans and we'll have either a confirmed town or a likely scum. I don't know anything about Fable. Would prefer to get a read on a player I know

-about Wiisp, I'd rather not get info a red-headed shitfest at 9PM

31. ISO #931

This game, in my understanding, requires a level of cooperation and an agreement to take it seriously.
    Thus far @Efekannn02 and @AIVION haven’t seemed to pay that respect although Efekannn is considerably worse.
    I’d support a policy Lynch on Efekannn this game
    And See The LW That Decides Over The Fate Of The Game?

I Literally Got The Most Important Role In The Game
    I Like Ice Cream

32. ISO #932
    Ganelon

I find this post to be hilarious and highly hypocritical after you just defended Efe for little to no reason

I went through your whole Iso, and you have no hard stances on anything, just minor comments on things that don't bring discussion
    so again @Ganelon , why should I or anyone have you in their town leans?
    ...I don't have any hard stances because it's fucking d1 lol

33. ISO #933

Quote Originally Posted by srceenplay View Post
    Avivion and Blink
    Can you both give me a run down if we’re you are at?
    I am gently town reading the fox guy, wisp, mag, efe.

I have an neutral lean on aivion.

scum leans on naz, damus, distorted, marshmallow,

Aivion and Efe do need to die because they are spamming the thread with nonsense now.

@Ganelon is your name Chris?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

34. ISO #934

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Wisp If You Even Dare To Fight Magoroth You Have To Go Through Me First

IDC Who You Are But I Wont Let You Shittalk A Friend Of Mine Cause Only I Shittalk Magoroth (besides the stupid people that are also deemed as friends unfortunetaly except some cause theyre actual great friends)
    I dont give a shit about your opinion, im not here to make friends, nor do a give a damn about who you are biased towards, ganelon has done nothing as of yet, and for him to have the audacity to say he should be universally town read, is a fucking joke
    @Damus_Graves
    you just managed to pocket me, hopefully, you are town

35. ISO #935
    Ganelon

and I didn't defend Efe for 'little to no reason' as you are putting it. I'm not going to trust someone who feels like an Executioner (AIVION). Efe is also not fighting to survive, and his reactions simply doesn't point to a jester. I buy the Night Immune claim, or at least that there's more to that than a mere desire to not get nightkilled by a vig. AIVION I do not like at all. how about you give us your stances on things now

36. ISO #936

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post

Aivion and Efe do need to die because they are spamming the thread with nonsense now.

Disagree on scum leans with exception of Naz.
    Town lean on Ganelon? I’d be interested to hear that due to Ganelons ambiguous nature.

37. ISO #937

Can you explain why you townread wiisp while scumreading Damus? I was getting similar vibes from those two, not opposing ones.

38. ISO #938
    Ganelon

b)

would it matter if it were? a)
    b) I agree with the Efe/Mag/Distorted(??) reads as well as AIVION
    why do you think MM is scum? or should I just naturally assume he is town since you are scumreading him

39. ISO #939

40. ISO #940
    Ganelon

I dont give a shit about your opinion, im not here to make friends, nor do a give a damn about who you are biased towards, ganelon has done nothing as of yet, and for him to have the audacity to say he should be universally town read, is a fucking joke
    @Damus_Graves
    I don't think anyone gives a fuck about your opinion buddy. Certainly not with that attitude

41. ISO #941
    Ganelon

and I didn't defend Efe for 'little to no reason' as you are putting it. I'm not going to trust someone who feels like an Executioner (AIVION). Efe is also not fighting to survive, and his reactions simply doesn't point to a jester. I buy the Night Immune claim, or at least that there's more to that than a mere desire to not get nightkilled by a vig. AIVION I do not like at all. how about you give us your stances on things now
    don't point.

42. ISO #942

-vote blinkskater
    I guess old habits are hard to break, fuck that i'm not doing it YOU WANT TO LYNCH ME YOU SOB THEN LYNCH ME.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

43. ISO #943

44. ISO #944

@Damus_Graves
    I have similar feelies.
    So are you reading Efe as town? You are suggesting that but you aren’t outright stating that, which could be a ploy for a defense later.

45. ISO #945

46. ISO #946

47. ISO #947
    Ganelon

I guess old habits are hard to break, fuck that i'm not doing it YOU WANT TO LYNCH ME YOU SOB THEN LYNCH ME.

Shall we push this Distorted scum lean of yours
    cuz I don't like him either this game lol
    jabroni is trying to look towny by "pushing" people
    -vote Distorted

48. ISO #948

49. ISO #949
    Ganelon

I have similar feelies.

So are you reading Efe as town? You are suggesting that but you aren’t outright stating that, which could be a ploy for a defense later.
    I guess I am? not sure. the only thing I know is that I don't trust AIVION, and that Efe might be town because of that

50. ISO #950

no it's not. Fable isn't online. and pressure is important. besides blink fooled me last time on MU, and if he get spressured enough he'll spill the beans and we'll have either a confirmed town or a likely scum. I don't know anything about Fable. Would prefer to get a read on a player I know

-about Wiisp, I'd rather not get info a red-headed shitfest at 9PM
    I'm around I just saw a bunch of posts about KH and tuned out. I'm not sure why people think mindless wagoning is an effective substitute for talking to people and creating useful discussion tbh.