Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52
    Rachyl

Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February Signups

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    im purposely trying to get you make me mad because so i have a reason to replace you

AND I AM FREAKING CONFIDENT THAT IM BETTER THAN YOU
    IM SUPERIOR THAN EVERYONE ELSE!
    gee thanks efekann. i thought we were friends. but you wanna replace me T_T your so mean

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54
    Rachyl

thats why im not trying to be mean and find a actual reason

but you are sooo polite
    you will find no fault within me efekann. i dont often make mistakes, well i do sometimes. but thats only because im human.

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Okay guys look.......i know you dont like me. and you think i am a bad player. but i have learned alot from my last game and i know not what to do, and i know how im going to play this game. so please relax and just let me play. these games are very therapeutic for me and i like to play them. sooooo yeah. lets learn to get along with one another? i promise to not send religious messages this game
    @blinkskater @Magoroth
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Stealthbomber16

I think given this post we should give Rachyl at least 1 more chance. Please sign for the game and play if you have any belief that players can get better and improve
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

7. ISO #57

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Honestly, if someone's gameplay makes the game unfun and is terrible, then why should everyone else be punished for it? It's a up to rachyl to change their gameplay asd attitude or go else where.

Honestly @Rachyl go make as topic in real life discussion about religion and leave it there. Any further religion discussion outside that will be treated as off topic, infracted and deleted.
    luv you

8. ISO #58
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    @blinkskater @Magoroth
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Stealthbomber16

I think given this post we should give Rachyl at least 1 more chance. Please sign for the game and play if you have any belief that players can get better and improve
    @Rachyl don't do this even if you're scum please. The point of the game isn't to spam.

That being said.

/sign for now.

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    @Rachyl don't do this even if you're scum please. The point of the game isn't to spam.

That being said.

/sign for now.
    I promised i wouldnt spam.....no worries

11. ISO #61
    Rachyl

aswell as want to get over with this setup
    efekann why is your avatar that of a retarded octopus?

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63
    Rachyl

ask Fred he knows why
    lmao. i have to go. i have a doctors appointment. bye efekann it was nice talking with you again. ^_^

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

That being said.

/sign for now.
    LOL @ you telling another player not to spam
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

Okay guys look.......i know you dont like me. and you think i am a bad player. but i have learned alot from my last game and i know not what to do, and i know how im going to play this game. so please relax and just let me play. these games are very therapeutic for me and i like to play them. sooooo yeah. lets learn to get along with one another? i promise to not send religious messages this game
    Shut up you stupid reprobate i will play as many games as i want to!!! Stupid retard!

Edit because I don't want to double post:

@blinkskater @Magoroth
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Stealthbomber16

My issue is that Rachyl has been playing FM for over a year now and has been steadily declining in ability. I have belief that players can get better, but the facts show that Rachyl is getting worse.
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; August 6th, 2018 at 10:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

18. ISO #68

these games are very therapeutic for me and i like to play them. sooooo yeah. lets learn to get along with one another?
    Good riddance to bad rubbish! Goodbye marshmallow marshall!
    You can like all the bible verses you want. your still going to hell. thats the funny thing about this. is that an atheist will try to always use a bible verse against me to rebuke me i think its funny as hell. So let he who is without sin cast the first stone Stealthbomber.
    LMAO do you seriously think unbelievers inherit the kingdom of God? You try to use my own bible against me, your a joke! your hellbound!
    Shut up Light, you are a false convert reprobate. hebrews 6 4-6 and 1 john 2:19 applies to your wicked life. you were never a believer, but instead, a turncoat! BUSTED!!!
    You stupid atheists started it! Im finishing it! You are the one mocking a born-again Christian! not me! TRUST IN JESUS OR BE CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE YOUR CHOICE. BUT DONT TRY TO REBUKE ME WHEN YOU ARE ALSO A HYPOCRITE AND AN UNBELIEVERS! GOD WILL NOT BE MOCKED AND NEITHER WILL I. I AM A BORN AGAIN CHILD OF THE MOST HIGH GOD YOU STUPID RETARD! GOODNIGHT!
    *Starts crying* Your being MEAN TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Light you stupid retard! I WILL vote you up!
    "alllllright blinkkkkk! im convincccccced!" what a loser lol
    You're extremely toxic if you consider this therapeutic.

19. ISO #69
    Ganelon

The spam issue goes for everyone. Even if you are jester, please don't spam, and if you do, don't target other players while you're doing it and mb make it funny.
    Last edited by ; August 6th, 2018 at 12:17 PM.

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

The spam issue goes for everyone. Even if you are jester, please don't spam, and if you do, don't target other players while you're doing it and mb make it funny.
    hell no i still spam that the sheriff is mafia i got lynched for it too

im the best jester ever (dont tell scard)
    I Like Ice Cream

22. ISO #72

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post

Edit because I don't want to double post:

My issue is that Rachyl has been playing FM for over a year now and has been steadily declining in ability. I have belief that players can get better, but the facts show that Rachyl is getting worse.
    Honestly, I agree with SB16 because I checked prev. games she was in. I am ready to give ONE LAST CHANCE. Let's all do that. But @Rachyl , if you destroy that one chance, you won't have any other free pass on my side. Superjack is right btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

23. ISO #73

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Honestly, I agree with SB16 because I checked prev. games she was in. I am ready to give ONE LAST CHANCE. Let's all do that. But @Rachyl , if you destroy that one chance, you won't have any other free pass on my side. Superjack is right btw.
    would it be ok if i roleplay and cite bible verses but also carry the game?
    I Like Ice Cream

24. ISO #74

would it be ok if i roleplay and cite bible verses but also carry the game?
    Host is not supposed to "carry the game"...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

25. ISO #75
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Host is not supposed to "carry the game"...
    And if they did anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer

And if they did anyway?
    Last edited by ; August 6th, 2018 at 12:59 PM.

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    blaming efe for wanting me to do this
    /kayıt / /öncelikliyedek
    Be warned, Hybrid, if you roll Scvmurderer I weel leench yew

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83
    Ganelon

I'm leaving this Saturday and will only be able to play at night on my phone, so it would be preferable if you started sooner rather than later

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

ALARM! ALARM! The game needs to start some day!

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

more signups or i'll start this with lower roles

i'll start this in sunday
    IMO get rid of dunna, mafiaz, sc2staff member, and 2 starcraft players.
    (if you just get rid of starcraft players it would ruin the game, and hybrid is the only neut who is really a standalone role)

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

/out /unsign

I'm leaving home tomorrow in the evening for a week. I don't feel like being in an active game with a complicated setup with a limited access to Internet, plus I want to enjoy my week lol. That being said, the signups don't seem to be filling, so if nothing bad happens, I will probably re-sign when I'll be back.

Side note: There are way too many cult setups on this site. It should be something rare, not a god damn plague. It's like the 100% hidden setups: it's VERY enjoyable (and I'd like to play one ) but when it's 1/3 of the games, it's no logner enjoyable. It needs to be special. Else, we will have to rename the site "Sc2 Cult".

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

Quote Originally Posted by Haecceity View Post
    I hope this forum isn't too dead? I've played and hosted mafia before so don't mind me being new... whoever came up with the falling bunnies thing has... an interesting relationship with reality. I nearly got a seizure before I could turn it off :/

/sign
    xD

@SuperJack Idk who to ask, but can you or someone else put holiday cheer to default off? We've got a lot of soulless monsters

And no, this forum isn't "too dead", it's just that the setup is weird and unranked, AND is quite large. Glad to see fresh-not-that-fresh meat here

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

Alright.
    I guess most forums can slow down a bit during the summer, so I hope the rooster fills up soon enough.

Roughly, how often is there a new game?
    Well, as soon as one finishes there's a new signup page that opens. It can be something like 3-4 days (I think I've seen 2 days by the past) or 1-2 weeks if everyone is busy. But we can still host unranked games and play some small setups, like 7 player games.

47. ISO #97

Alright.
    I guess most forums can slow down a bit during the summer, so I hope the rooster fills up soon enough.

Roughly, how often is there a new game?
    It's pretty inconsistent. We try to always have one going at a time.

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

Mhmm /SIGN I got good internet access here, so let's do this.

50. ISO #100