S-FM 241: Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: S-FM Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    how do you reply with all those different quote in one post?
    Use the multiquote button. In HotS atm, will reply to RLVG later.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #502

3. ISO #503

4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Simple copypaste.
    There's a button on the chat box that looks like a chat box. Hit that and it will put quotation tags in your box. Put your message in between the tags. Repeat this as much as you want. Or if single reply just hit quick reply on a post.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

6. ISO #506

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    There's a button on the chat box that looks like a chat box. Hit that and it will put quotation tags in your box. Put your message in between the tags. Repeat this as much as you want. Or if single reply just hit quick reply on a post.
    It's easier then hitting the multiquote button
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

Based on reading everything and the weird way my brain works my town reads are as follows
    Town
    Efekannn (efekannn duh pro town)
    Hybrid (pro town)
    Distorted (pro town)
    Blink (pro town)
    Whad (pro town)
    Marshmallow (confused pro town)

Questionables
    RLVG ( shady )
    Unknown ( also shady )
    SCV ( really shady )
    Unknown (really shady )

10. ISO #510

Based on reading everything and the weird way my brain works my town reads are as follows
    Town
    Hybrid (pro town)
    Distorted (pro town)
    Blink (pro town)
    Whad (pro town)

Questionables
    RLVG ( shady )
    Unknown ( also shady )
    SCV ( really shady )
    Unknown (really shady )
    What a bullshit list. You list Efekannn as obv-town when they're at best NULL, Hybrid is questionable, Whad did that weird bullshit to me, Marshmallow is called a "confused pro town", you put Unknown twice in the list.
    You also don't provide any explanations why.
    There's also putting yourself in the list - but I'll ignore that because literally everyone does that.

-vote Blinkskater

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

Keep using Abbreviations i have no idea what they mean
    "OMGUS stands for "Oh My God, You Suck (for voting for me)!". it is sometimes used as a shorthand to indicate that you are voting for someone primarily because they voted for you."

"It can be used as an "excuse" for a Random Vote near the beginning of the game, or as a retaliation when someone is close to being lynched, as a vent against the frustration (even if the player being voted for has no reasonable chance of being Lynched).

Occasionally a Scum player will use it to cover a strategic vote, feigning outrage to get someone else closer to a lynch."

16. ISO #516

"OMGUS stands for "Oh My God, You Suck (for voting for me)!". it is sometimes used as a shorthand to indicate that you are voting for someone primarily because they voted for you."

"It can be used as an "excuse" for a Random Vote near the beginning of the game, or as a retaliation when someone is close to being lynched, as a vent against the frustration (even if the player being voted for has no reasonable chance of being Lynched).

Occasionally a Scum player will use it to cover a strategic vote, feigning outrage to get someone else closer to a lynch."
    interesting but I had put you on the hot seat earlier as well, so i could throw the OMGUS right back at you

17. ISO #517

interesting but I had put you on the hot seat earlier as well, so i could throw the OMGUS right back at you
    Uhm I voted you right now because of the list you made, which made me more certain of your alignment. I was also voting Efe at the time, and agreed to possibly vote SCVM. My vote was also initiative, thus I'm not really doing OMGUS.

18. ISO #518

19. ISO #519

20. ISO #520

21. ISO #521

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

Also one thing I learned about the first game i played is the host, generally puts a power player into an important role, and your name happens to be purple, so chances are if we lynch you or UNK it's a solid lynch based on the Hosts Meta
    That's so biased. I as a host make it 100% random.

24. ISO #524

Also one thing I learned about the first game i played is the host, generally puts a power player into an important role, and your name happens to be purple, so chances are if we lynch you or UNK it's a solid lynch based on the Hosts Meta

If youre referring to the Instant Mafia games, neither of those games were ladder games (Official games where points are accrued for the season). Almost every other game is a ladder game, this game included. Ladder games are to be strictly randomized. All roles, with the exception of ridiculously unbalanced rolls are to be randomed, the players set to play in the game (and reserved with the exception of preferential treatment on previous reserving/being new to the game) are randomed, and the roles assigned to each of the players are randomed. All this information can be found in the rules page, and hosts must strictly adhere to this or face punishment.

Host meta is not valid.

Monopoly of the Iced variety

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

Lol, I Accuse you and I make your really shady list out of nowhere? Vote me then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

27. ISO #527

Also you put me on that list twice with two different rankings. Lol
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

28. ISO #528

Alright.

Wants more attention to me, so votes me.

This is my response.

This is the two posts made later on. Absolutely ignores me, doesn't change the vote away. DAFUQ
    Hm, I agree it's strange... @Whad any explaination?

You still didn't give a list though.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

29. ISO #529

It's easier then hitting the multiquote button
    But you can't know WHO you're quoting, and it makes wall posts painful to read.

30. ISO #530

Town
    Hybrid (pro town)
    Distorted (pro town)
    Blink (pro town)
    Whad (pro town)

Questionables
    RLVG ( shady )
    Unknown ( also shady )
    SCV ( really shady )
    Unknown (really shady )
    Why are efekannn/hybrid at top of your list???? How the hell is Efekannn the most towny of us all... ?!!! And why is there two Unknown slots? Wtf is this list, actually...

31. ISO #531

This is literally OMGUS, I called out on you lol.
    Nah it's reactionary voting. Why aren't you saying it this way?

32. ISO #532

Uhm I voted you right now because of the list you made, which made me more certain of your alignment. I was also voting Efe at the time, and agreed to possibly vote SCVM. My vote was also initiative, thus I'm not really doing OMGUS.
    Now you're CERTAIN? ...

33. ISO #533

it's not an excuse it's all I have, MM is the only one who can back me up here and I havn't really been nice to him
    Err... What do you mean by this? Meta backup? You simply seem pro town to me, and RLVG is one of my main suspects. So uh, yeah. Ain't voting you, but what do you expect from me exactly? And why do you expect it?

Side note: I would support the devil if I was aligned with him, even if I hate him. People throwing because someone is not being nice at them are morons... Plus, I like you ;)

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Lol, I Accuse you and I make your really shady list out of nowhere? Vote me then.
    Squirrels tend to be schizophrenic

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

Uhm, isn't this kind of reactionary vote OMGUS? He voted me just because I voted him lol.
    GOD OF META, I SUMMON YOU ONCE AGAIN! SHOW THIS MORTAL THAT BLINKSKATER IS INNOCENT!!! GOD OF M-- ok ok. What I mean by this is that I know him and he reactionary votes as town in the mod. So here, I guess he will too, heh... And there's no reason to be such CERTAIN of his alignment based on a reactionary vote. And you're RLVG, not Efekannn. [vote]RLVG This is enough for me to vote you, with intent to lynch. EoD (End of Day, for newcomers) is coming, and I don't want a random Haloden Follower getting lynched.

39. ISO #539

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    GOD OF META, I SUMMON YOU ONCE AGAIN! SHOW THIS MORTAL THAT BLINKSKATER IS INNOCENT!!! GOD OF M-- ok ok. What I mean by this is that I know him and he reactionary votes as town in the mod. So here, I guess he will too, heh... And there's no reason to be such CERTAIN of his alignment based on a reactionary vote. And you're RLVG, not Efekannn. [vote]RLVG This is enough for me to vote you, with intent to lynch. EoD (End of Day, for newcomers) is coming, and I don't want a random Haloden Follower getting lynched.
    Oh fuck, did I really put a MENTION closing tag? to myself.
    -vote RLVG

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

Fableblood III: The Return of Haloden

Day One End
    RLVG was lynched, his role was Haloden Follower

Quick links
    Setup
    Day One
    Day Two
    Day Three
    Day Four
    Day Five
    Game End

Player Status Role
    @SCVMurderer Alive
    @Efekannn02 Alive
    @Hybrid Alive
    @RLVG Dead Haloden Follower
    @Blinkskater Alive
    @Whad Alive
    @Distorted Alive
    @Marshmallow Marshall Alive
    @Unknown Alive

Reserves
    @Mesk514

5 votes to hammer.
    Day 2 ends in

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by Iced_Monopoly; December 5th, 2017 at 03:55 PM.

Monopoly of the Iced variety

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

45. ISO #545

46. ISO #546

47. ISO #547

Quote Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
    RLVG has been lynched! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

blinkskater (1 [L-4]): RLVG
    RLVG (5 [L-0]): blinkskater, Whad, Marshmallow Marshall, Hybrid, Efekannn02
    Whad (1 [L-4]): Scvmurderer
    Chances are our Amadyus/followers are in that group somewhere

48. ISO #548

49. ISO #549

THe one thing I said to do was not hammer early. You people are dumb.

50. ISO #550

MM and Whad are my suspects right now. Lynch either one. I keep my vote on Whad though.

-vote Whad
    Can you remind me again why this is a good lynch?