Celtic Zodiac!
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Celtic Zodiac!

1. ISO #1

Celtic Zodiac!

celtic-animal-zodiac.png

I'm a hawk, pretty accurate. What's everyone else's?

Site to the info about each sign. https://www.whats-your-sign.com/celtic-animal-signs.html
    Images attachées Images attachées
    Last edited by PowersThatBe; November 24th, 2016 at 11:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: Celtic Zodiac!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Dragon
    not an option bud.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Klingoncelt View Post
    My post disappeared.
    what was your post?!
    Shut up cow.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

I am an ISTP according to MBTI and/or Jungian theory, my enneagram is 459 and I am a CDS according to the much lesser known DISC personality assessment. These things alone a in large part, a matter of controversy, many claiming they are nothing but pseudoscience. The much more accepted form to categorize people by personality (at least within the clinical psychological community) is SLOA or big 5. According to that metric I am R|C|uXi. But the least accepted form of personality identification is based on static measurement such as astrology or zodiac type things. This is not to say that there isn't entertainment value in astrology or other predestined type of personality outlooks, but that is really all it is good for. But to that end I would not at all be opposed to something like astrology in something like a videogame or anything really tied to entertainment. But I think to take astrology seriously is a flaw. Oh there is also IQ, EQ and multiple intelligences, but those are not really pertaining to personality and have more to do with one's aptitude for being successful.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    I am an ISTP according to MBTI and/or Jungian theory, my enneagram is 459 and I am a CDS according to the much lesser known DISC personality assessment. These things alone a in large part, a matter of controversy, many claiming they are nothing but pseudoscience. The much more accepted form to categorize people by personality (at least within the clinical psychological community) is SLOA or big 5. According to that metric I am R|C|uXi. But the least accepted form of personality identification is based on static measurement such as astrology or zodiac type things. This is not to say that there isn't entertainment value in astrology or other predestined type of personality outlooks, but that is really all it is good for. But to that end I would not at all be opposed to something like astrology in something like a videogame or anything really tied to entertainment. But I think to take astrology seriously is a flaw. Oh there is also IQ, EQ and multiple intelligences, but those are not really pertaining to personality and have more to do with one's aptitude for being successful.
    Is there something in your personality that says "go be a kill joy?"

Astrology etc is cool because there are some things that are rooted in our personalities, and, people born in different times of the year have similar aspects of their personalities. Nature and shit. I thought this hit a lot of points, but so do every astrology thing I read, and every personality test.

But this was just for fun...so. Thanks for being the kill joy.
    Shut up cow.

10. ISO #10

Is there something in your personality that says "go be a kill joy?"

Astrology etc is cool because there are some things that are rooted in our personalities, and, people born in different times of the year have similar aspects of their personalities. Nature and shit. I thought this hit a lot of points, but so do every astrology thing I read, and every personality test.

But this was just for fun...so. Thanks for being the kill joy.
    It only holds true that people are different based on the time of year they were born if there are a clear 4 seasons.

Sorry to be a kill joy. It does fit well with many metrics of my personality. I will have to check the zodiac thing again if it says something like that there.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

11. ISO #11

It only holds true that people are different based on the time of year they were born if there are a clear 4 seasons.

Sorry to be a kill joy. It does fit well with many metrics of my personality. I will have to check the zodiac thing again if it says something like that there.
    LOL -- but no each month, the time you were born, where the planets were when you were born and stuff can have a good portion to do with who you are. I like to factor all of my zodiacs, rising signs, personality tests, etc etc into consideration to see the full picture of me. Basically, they all say I am very nice and fun, but if you fuck with me I'll eat you alive.

Burmese zodiac I'm a lion lol.

Took a different one, didn't give me letters, but said I was 45% dominant, 43% influence, 7% steadiness, and 5% compliance.
    My tritype: 852
    Myers briggs: ENFP
    Big 5 : SCOAI (I'm going to say I'm more SCUAI though. I'm always early for things, and I am structured in some senses but not in a lot of other areas.)

Global 5: sloan SCOAI; sloan+ |S|Cxai; primary Social; S(90%)C(72%)X(50%)A(56%)I(62%)
    Shut up cow.

12. ISO #12

Celtic Animal Sign Seahorse
    Seahorse
    May 13 - June 9
    The Celtic animal sign of seahorse is vastly flexible and resourceful. The seahorse is the person you want managing your finances or handling your legal matters because these people are infinitely clever (if there's a loophole, they've either found it or invented it). They also have amazing memory retention. They are sometimes hard to follow because they're minds are so sharp. They can also be changeable, but they always come back around to a level of high charisma. These people are astoundingly versatile and adapt remarkably well in any environment. Seahorses are so loveable too. Even better, they love being adored, and easily reciprocate affection.
    I agree with the bold the most. Often times I am so subtle in my presentation of info that people think I am making a contradiction. I can't count the amount of times in a mafia game I was lynched because people thought I was making a contradiction. Ofc this is also a problem for me because I tend to view things almost solely on the incident as an isolated even and don't always consider what was given earlier. I simply attack what doesn't make sense at the time. Even in this paragraph I am sure some people think I am making a contradiction, but I can't be arsed to explain it in a way that doesn't look like a contradiction. If someone asks about it and gives some structure to their question I might answer though.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

13. ISO #13

Lion: You are a crusader, a natural leader, and a noble person. You hold yourself with dignity and honor. You can be strong-willed and opinionated, but you are usually correct in your estimations. You make decisions easily and don't like to compromise. You'll take on any challenge, especially if you are supporting the underdog.

Red is the part of my personality I am trying to work on, because I don't compromise well lol.

Hawk: Seldom do we see more focus in the Celtic animal signs than that of the hawk. When these signs see something they want, they go after it with a force that is remarkable. If, however, they aren't interested in a project, they will fly off to other more interesting prospects. They care deeply for wisdom, and often focus on sharing that knowledge with others. They can be very philanthropic and generous. Hawks have a keen sense of balance, and they navigate through life with an internal "true north" that creates an uncanny integrity within them. They are open minded and philosophical. Although they entertain all manner of hypotheses, they are strongly opinionated (that inner "true north" thing). That is not to say they cannot be persuaded.

LOL those highlighted portions are so true. Once again the red LOL... I can be generous, but money's been tight, so I don't wanna lie. I've given when I could, but I've had to cut back.
    Shut up cow.

14. ISO #14

LOL -- but no each month, the time you were born, where the planets were when you were born and stuff can have a good portion to do with who you are. I like to factor all of my zodiacs, rising signs, personality tests, etc etc into consideration to see the full picture of me. Basically, they all say I am very nice and fun, but if you fuck with me I'll eat you alive.

You have an interesting/unique mix of things going on. ENFP's are usually considered on of the more Introverted Extroverts. You also have a high inclination of dominance and influence, which I think is pretty accurate judging based on the way you play mafia. The 5 for Enneagram shows you think things through to a relatively high degree and the 8 and the 2 go hand in hand with your DISC score. IDK much about SLOAN, but it looks like it fits with the other stuff.

If I were to summarize your personality based off these metrics, I would say you have a high degree of wanting justice and fighting for the underdog to make sure they are not downtrodden. I would also say you are highly calculating and that you realize that sometimes people will not listen to reason so you might make it a goal to do the justice that you see fit. If charisma doesn't do it, you may get feisty and fight aggressively for what you believe in. All in all, you have a love for people and want everyone to be treated fairly, but are not afraid to scrutinize people who abuse others.

Am I anywhere near the mark?
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

15. ISO #15

You have an interesting/unique mix of things going on. ENFP's are usually considered on of the more Introverted Extroverts. You also have a high inclination of dominance and influence, which I think is pretty accurate judging based on the way you play mafia. The 5 for Enneagram shows you think things through to a relatively high degree and the 8 and the 2 go hand in hand with your DISC score. IDK much about SLOAN, but it looks like it fits with the other stuff.

If I were to summarize your personality based off these metrics, I would say you have a high degree of wanting justice and fighting for the underdog to make sure they are not downtrodden. I would also say you are highly calculating and that you realize that sometimes people will not listen to reason so you might make it a goal to do the justice that you see fit. If charisma doesn't do it, you may get feisty and fight aggressively for what you believe in. All in all, you have a love for people and want everyone to be treated fairly, but are not afraid to scrutinize people who abuse others.

Am I anywhere near the mark?
    I would say you hit that right on the head. 100% accurate lol! Thanks for taking the time to summarize that!
    Shut up cow.

16. ISO #16

I was ENFP but now I'm really not. INFP or even INTP is my new personality.

from that zodiac sign thing: Wren
    The wren Celtic animal sign is associated with , and opening to new insights, and sunnier dispositions. They are natural care givers and will sign sweet melodies to cheer their friends and family. They remain calm in the midst of stormy weather. You want to have these people with you if you find yourself in a crisis; they are resourceful and stay cool under pressure. Wrens are self-motivated (they know how to get what they want) and work best in solo situations. They are also have a high sense of responsibility and moral integrity. They seek balance in their lives by being leaders at work on in the community, but secretly they would rather be traveling abroad living a life of a gypsy (this however, is often against their better judgment).

This is mostly true. I really care for others , I always try to get to a leadership point to apply balance and justice and I am self-motivated. Its just that I'm really not calm when someone pressures someone else - or when I'm accused about hurting others. Its just in my nature to care and to hate myself (the second is my sickness - I agree I shouldn't hate myself the way I do but who cares) so anything against that will make me like a thunder.

I am still emotional - my emotion is deeper than the oceans. Even I can't understand myself most of the time - but recent events in my life made me to think and as I had the ability to be like that easily - I change to INTP occasionally and that makes it even harder to understand me. I use logic and a whole bag of emotions together and I want things done. And I really can't stop myself from getting things done.

17. ISO #17

I would say you hit that right on the head. 100% accurate lol! Thanks for taking the time to summarize that!
    We have some similarities, but I think we have more differences. We are both dominant type of people. The difference is that my dominance is rooted in cool headedness, and while you think with a clear head, you are much more passionate about how you approach being dominant. One of the key differences here is that that you are more people centric that I am, by a large degree. Let me put it this way: If you are like one of those buddhist monks fighting for their beliefs in a radical way, I would be Steve Jobs. This example is perfect because it shows that you are generally considered to look much more appealing in your endeavors where I just want to get shit done without caring what I look like to other people. In other words, we both want to accomplish something but I take on a much colder, direct approach and you are more governed by your passions.

If this doesn't sound accurate to you, I'd like to hear your take on it.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Angel View Post
    I was ENFP but now I'm really not. INFP or even INTP is my new personality.

from that zodiac sign thing: Wren
    The wren Celtic animal sign is associated with , and opening to new insights, and sunnier dispositions. They are natural care givers and will sign sweet melodies to cheer their friends and family. They remain calm in the midst of stormy weather. You want to have these people with you if you find yourself in a crisis; they are resourceful and stay cool under pressure. Wrens are self-motivated (they know how to get what they want) and work best in solo situations. They are also have a high sense of responsibility and moral integrity. They seek balance in their lives by being leaders at work on in the community, but secretly they would rather be traveling abroad living a life of a gypsy (this however, is often against their better judgment).

This is mostly true. I really care for others , I always try to get to a leadership point to apply balance and justice and I am self-motivated. Its just that I'm really not calm when someone pressures someone else - or when I'm accused about hurting others. Its just in my nature to care and to hate myself (the second is my sickness - I agree I shouldn't hate myself the way I do but who cares) so anything against that will make me like a thunder.

I am still emotional - my emotion is deeper than the oceans. Even I can't understand myself most of the time - but recent events in my life made me to think and as I had the ability to be like that easily - I change to INTP occasionally and that makes it even harder to understand me. I use logic and a whole bag of emotions together and I want things done. And I really can't stop myself from getting things done.
    You sound much more like an INFP than an INTP, by a large margin IMO based on what you are describing. INTPs are logic machines who are disconnected from themselves. INFPs on the other hand feel very deeply about things and are much much more connected to understanding what they are feeling at any given time.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

19. ISO #19

We have some similarities, but I think we have more differences. We are both dominant type of people. The difference is that my dominance is rooted in cool headedness, and while you think with a clear head, you are much more passionate about how you approach being dominant. One of the key differences here is that that you are more people centric that I am, by a large degree. Let me put it this way: If you are like one of those buddhist monks fighting for their beliefs in a radical way, I would be Steve Jobs. This example is perfect because it shows that you are generally considered to look much more appealing in your endeavors where I just want to get shit done without caring what I look like to other people. In other words, we both want to accomplish something but I take on a much colder, direct approach and you are more governed by your passions.

If this doesn't sound accurate to you, I'd like to hear your take on it.
    Noooope. I am a very passionate people centric person. I am more motivated by the effect I can have on people, you are results driven and can take emotion/people out of it. I can too but I am more energized when the cause has a human element to it
    Shut up cow.

20. ISO #20

You sound much more like an INFP than an INTP, by a large margin IMO based on what you are describing. INTPs are logic machines who are disconnected from themselves. INFPs on the other hand feel very deeply about things and are much much more connected to understanding what they are feeling at any given time.
    I am neither; that's my point. I think with logic and my feelings at the same time. My decisions are really hard to understand because no one can understand how I'm thinking and I really don't care to explain or think about how I'm thinking. I am vastly emotional and sensitive and that makes me really hard to understand by itself but recent years I'm not any longer that alone. I just can't understand how I'm deciding and I have logic for my decisions all at the same time.

Its just really hard to understand me like this. maybe if I give you some examples from my life - which I don't like to do and I won't - you understand it better but from my descriptions you will fail. Just consider this that I'm what people describe as "Insane" with "Abnormal Mental Behaviors" - I am hyper sensitive , self-destructive and not controllable. So trying to understand me like a normal person will fail.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

I am neither; that's my point. I think with logic and my feelings at the same time. My decisions are really hard to understand because no one can understand how I'm thinking and I really don't care to explain or think about how I'm thinking. I am vastly emotional and sensitive and that makes me really hard to understand by itself but recent years I'm not any longer that alone. I just can't understand how I'm deciding and I have logic for my decisions all at the same time.

Its just really hard to understand me like this. maybe if I give you some examples from my life - which I don't like to do and I won't - you understand it better but from my descriptions you will fail. Just consider this that I'm what people describe as "Insane" with "Abnormal Mental Behaviors" - I am hyper sensitive , self-destructive and not controllable. So trying to understand me like a normal person will fail.
    Try me! I have some serious mental disorders as well. I have been diagnosed with ADHD AND Schizoaffective Disorder. Schizoaffective Disorder only occurs in .2%-.5% of the population. Despite this, I have found out that I am almost surely ISTP.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

23. ISO #23

I know I am not INTP Nor INFP Nor ENFP any more.

I know I have multiple personalities so that shouldn't be surprising that I don't have stable type in that system. Its not that you can't figure me out. its that I change so Figuring me out is not possible. I have an unbelivable weird desire to let strangers talk to me but I am shy - and I feel hated in public. Sometimes when I say X is Y I can lecture you more than 100 hours how I concluded that with 20 types of logic but if you put that logic aside you see I felt X is Y and I have no logic in my mind about it. The rest of time when I say X is Y is beacuase I'm so sensative and I feel X should be Y and the rest is not possible; but then the feelings are nothing but lies as I have a master plan to use the fact (x is y) for another thing.

This above makes me look like weird , scary and hypocritical - That I'm not a logic machine nor an emotional butterfly , But I am both at the same time and thats what makes my real life friends scared of me - and thats why I don't have RL freinds at all as I throw them out one by one.

Its just that I hate myself for being me and I need to be better? but then I feel the way ahead of me are just full of lies and repeated cycle of same type of sadness and betrayals I experienced my whole life.

24. ISO #24

This zodiac shit is dumb imo. They just use a bunch of vague terms and language in every sign to cover as many bases as possible. I tried to work backwards to guess which sign I was from the descriptions, but they all fit me to some degree and I couldn't tell which one I was "supposed" to be.

As for the personality types I think I was ENTJ or ENTP depending on the day. The ones that start with E are objectively the best.

25. ISO #25

I know I am not INTP Nor INFP Nor ENFP any more.

I know I have multiple personalities so that shouldn't be surprising that I don't have stable type in that system. Its not that you can't figure me out. its that I change so Figuring me out is not possible. I have an unbelivable weird desire to let strangers talk to me but I am shy - and I feel hated in public. Sometimes when I say X is Y I can lecture you more than 100 hours how I concluded that with 20 types of logic but if you put that logic aside you see I felt X is Y and I have no logic in my mind about it. The rest of time when I say X is Y is beacuase I'm so sensative and I feel X should be Y and the rest is not possible; but then the feelings are nothing but lies as I have a master plan to use the fact (x is y) for another thing.

This above makes me look like weird , scary and hypocritical - That I'm not a logic machine nor an emotional butterfly , But I am both at the same time and thats what makes my real life friends scared of me - and thats why I don't have RL freinds at all as I throw them out one by one.

Its just that I hate myself for being me and I need to be better? but then I feel the way ahead of me are just full of lies and repeated cycle of same type of sadness and betrayals I experienced my whole life.
    You have a unique outlook on life and about how you work in the world. That's nothing to hate yourself for! Do what I did and embrace it. I identify with some of the things you have said here. I especially identify with when you say the emotions are "lies". For me, this manifests itself as paranoia. I can literally know for certain that I am being paranoid at the time, but that doesn't mean I can change how I feel. My problem is that I have difficulty separating my dark fantasies from what is reality. So I will be lying in bed and all the sudden this strong fear will come over me and I will think there is someone in my room. There isn't and I know because I have checked. but then 30 min later I am checking again. I also have some bouts of hypomania and severe cases of depression. These things happen sporadically - I can't control it. When I am hypomanic, I am like a workaholic machine that just will not quit. when I am depressed, it sometimes comes so suddenly. I will be fine one minute the next I can't help but make it straight to bed and go to sleep, even if it is the middle of the day.

I understand the struggle that comes with suffering with mental illness. Just know that there is treatment that can make things much much better. I hope you are getting treatment. Thing is though, that all the treatment in the world will not do a lick of good if you are not taking your treatment seriously and trying to improve yourself.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    This zodiac shit is dumb imo. They just use a bunch of vague terms and language in every sign to cover as many bases as possible. I tried to work backwards to guess which sign I was from the descriptions, but they all fit me to some degree and I couldn't tell which one I was "supposed" to be.

As for the personality types I think I was ENTJ or ENTP depending on the day. The ones that start with E are objectively the best.
    Just to show this, I translated an old Russian pagan zodiac still common today, which correlates traits to birds found in Russia, and moved the dates to the end. Read the descriptions for each one, see if you can guess which one you are, and see if the dates at the are correct for whatever you guessed.

Loon

Independent and intellectual
    Youthful and lively
    Honest and loyal
    Patient and careful
    Intelligent and analytical

Nervous and tense
    Gullible and easily influenced
    Foolhardy and daredevil

Lark

Honest and straightforward
    Faithful and loving
    Patient and reliable
    Adventurous and energetic
    Intuitive and sympathetic

Pompous and patronizing
    Flirtatious and self-indulgent
    Jealous and resentful

Gull

Intellectual and eloquent
    Placid and security loving
    Protective and sympathetic
    Idealistic and peaceable
    Ambitious and disciplined

Tactless and restless
    Dogmatic and intolerant
    Unemotional and detached

Owl

Optimistic and freedom-loving
    Emotional and loving
    Compassionate and kind
    Warmhearted and loving

Cunning and inquisitive
    Superficial and inconsistent
    Weak-willed and easily led

Swallow

Persistent and determined
    Friendly and humanitarian
    Dynamic and quick-witted
    Exciting and magnetic
    Practical and prudent

Changeable and moody
    Resentful and inflexible
    Impulsive and impatient
    Escapist and idealistic

Duck

Imaginative and sensitive
    Jovial and good-humored
    Adaptable and versatile
    Pioneering and courageous

Bossy and interfering
    Intractable and contrary
    Secretive and obstinate

Stork

Enthusiastic and confident
    Selfless and unworldly
    Practical and diligent
    Original and inventive
    Creative and enthusiastic

Secretive and vague
    Overcritical and harsh
    Miserly and grudging
    Fussy and a worrier

Swan

Broad-minded and expansive
    Meticulous and reliable
    Intellectual and philosophical
    Shrewd and cautious
    Modest and shy

Perfectionist and conservative
    Perverse and unpredictable
    Indecisive and changeable

Sparrow

Emotional and intuitive
    Easygoing and sociable
    Determined and forceful
    Romantic and charming
    Generous and warmhearted

Blindly optimistic and careless
    Overemotional and touchy
    Jealous and possessive

Wren

Intuitive and imaginative
    Communicative and witty
    Humorous and reserved
    Powerful and passionate
    Diplomatic and urbane

Self-indulgent and greedy
    Selfish and quick-tempered
    Clinging and unable to let go

Spoiler : Dates :
    Loon - Jan 1 to Feb 16
    Lark - Feb 17 to Mar 8
    Gull - Mar 9 to Apr 24
    Owl - Apr 25 to May 1
    Swallow - May 2 to June 14
    Duck - June 15 to July 29
    Stork - July 30 to Sept 14
    Swan - Sept 15 to Oct 12
    Sparrow - Oct 13 to Nov 17
    Wren - Nov 17 to Dec 31

27. ISO #27

You have a unique outlook on life and about how you work in the world. That's nothing to hate yourself for! Do what I did and embrace it. I identify with some of the things you have said here. I especially identify with when you say the emotions are "lies". For me, this manifests itself as paranoia. I can literally know for certain that I am being paranoid at the time, but that doesn't mean I can change how I feel. My problem is that I have difficulty separating my dark fantasies from what is reality. So I will be lying in bed and all the sudden this strong fear will come over me and I will think there is someone in my room. There isn't and I know because I have checked. but then 30 min later I am checking again. I also have some bouts of hypomania and severe cases of depression. These things happen sporadically - I can't control it. When I am hypomanic, I am like a workaholic machine that just will not quit. when I am depressed, it sometimes comes so suddenly. I will be fine one minute the next I can't help but make it straight to bed and go to sleep, even if it is the middle of the day.

I understand the struggle that comes with suffering with mental illness. Just know that there is treatment that can make things much much better. I hope you are getting treatment. Thing is though, that all the treatment in the world will not do a lick of good if you are not taking your treatment seriously and trying to improve yourself.
    I am under treatment yes and I guess they are effecting me , Its just a bit more complicated than that - my past is just too much to let me heal.

I hope you get better as well , that sounds horrible.

28. ISO #28

Just to show this, I translated an old Russian pagan zodiac still common today, which correlates traits to birds found in Russia, and moved the dates to the end. Read the descriptions for each one, see if you can guess which one you are, and see if the dates at the are correct for whatever you guessed.
    LOL I am a Duck, how ironic.
    && although I figured they were listed in chronological order I identify more as a lark or even a sparrow.

With this celtic shit I'm a Horse. I do not feel like the description is accurate either. -.-

Now I'm a Cancer, I think that represents my personality perfectly.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

@oops_ur_dead

Just curious, not sure if you may know the answer but is there a particular reason that there's no bird whatsoever for August?
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

July 30 to Sept 14 includes all of August
    ... oh really -.- you don't say....
    So August just isn't special. Ok

34. ISO #34

I don't think I'm a horse either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

35. ISO #35

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I don't think I'm a horse either.
    You're my black stallion boo

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

Loon

Independent and intellectual
    Youthful and lively
    Honest and loyal
    Patient and careful
    Intelligent and analytical

Nervous and tense
    Gullible and easily influenced
    Foolhardy and daredevil

Lark

Honest and straightforward
    Faithful and loving
    Patient and reliable
    Adventurous and energetic
    Intuitive and sympathetic

Pompous and patronizing
    Flirtatious and self-indulgent
    Jealous and resentful

Gull

Intellectual and eloquent
    Placid and security loving
    Protective and sympathetic
    Idealistic and peaceable
    Ambitious and disciplined

Tactless and restless
    Dogmatic and intolerant
    Unemotional and detached

Owl

Optimistic and freedom-loving
    Emotional and loving
    Compassionate and kind
    Warmhearted and loving

Cunning and inquisitive
    Superficial and inconsistent
    Weak-willed and easily led

Swallow

Persistent and determined
    Friendly and humanitarian
    Dynamic and quick-witted
    Exciting and magnetic
    Practical and prudent

Changeable and moody
    Resentful and inflexible
    Impulsive and impatient
    Escapist and idealistic

Duck

Imaginative and sensitive
    Jovial and good-humored
    Adaptable and versatile
    Pioneering and courageous

Bossy and interfering
    Intractable and contrary
    Secretive and obstinate

Stork

Enthusiastic and confident
    Selfless and unworldly
    Practical and diligent
    Original and inventive
    Creative and enthusiastic

Secretive and vague
    Overcritical and harsh
    Miserly and grudging
    Fussy and a worrier

Swan

Broad-minded and expansive
    Meticulous and reliable
    Intellectual and philosophical
    Shrewd and cautious
    Modest and shy

Perfectionist and conservative
    Perverse and unpredictable
    Indecisive and changeable

Sparrow

Emotional and intuitive
    Easygoing and sociable
    Determined and forceful
    Romantic and charming
    Generous and warmhearted

Blindly optimistic and careless
    Overemotional and touchy
    Jealous and possessive

Wren

Intuitive and imaginative
    Communicative and witty
    Humorous and reserved
    Powerful and passionate
    Diplomatic and urbane

Self-indulgent and greedy
    Selfish and quick-tempered
    Clinging and unable to let go

Spoiler : Dates :
    Loon - Jan 1 to Feb 16
    Lark - Feb 17 to Mar 8
    Gull - Mar 9 to Apr 24
    Owl - Apr 25 to May 1
    Swallow - May 2 to June 14
    Duck - June 15 to July 29
    Stork - July 30 to Sept 14
    Swan - Sept 15 to Oct 12
    Sparrow - Oct 13 to Nov 17
    Wren - Nov 17 to Dec 31
    the wren completely discribes me lol
    Shut up cow.

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

That's kind of interesting considering there's no such thing as a Russian pagan bird zodiac and I literally just made everything up.
    Well you should be one of those phone psychics because that hit like all of my major characteristics lol
    Shut up cow.

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

People on this site like to joke about how they have no RL friends. Jokes aside + expectation that this post is serious =
    I find "I don't have RL friends at all as I..." statement so preposterous, that I feel that you saying it is almost an insult to the people who actually are your friends.

IOW, you're very likable.

45. ISO #45

what was your post?!
    That I'm a Swan and that in my real life experience real swans are mean bastards.

(And it's true, they attack worse than geese.)
    "Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Hitler. Satan. That's power. It only helps us when people are blind to who we are and what we're doing."
    - Steve Bannon

46. ISO #46

Actually, that's not how astrology works.

The planets really don't influence anything. It's more like they're road signs. Imagine you and a friend from across town are going to an event in the middle of town. The signs you see won't be the same signs your friend sees. Even among the people driving the same stretch of road as you, the signs can have different meanings, like a sign showing a twisting winding road ahead might be a fun thing for the guy on the motorcycle, but the guy driving a tanker truck full of gasoline might feel a bit nervous.

So astrology is road signs for your particular life's journey, to be interpreted according to your personal circumstances.
    "Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Hitler. Satan. That's power. It only helps us when people are blind to who we are and what we're doing."
    - Steve Bannon

47. ISO #47

I agree with the bold the most. Often times I am so subtle in my presentation of info that people think I am making a contradiction. I can't count the amount of times in a mafia game I was lynched because people thought I was making a contradiction. Ofc this is also a problem for me because I tend to view things almost solely on the incident as an isolated even and don't always consider what was given earlier. I simply attack what doesn't make sense at the time. Even in this paragraph I am sure some people think I am making a contradiction, but I can't be arsed to explain it in a way that doesn't look like a contradiction. If someone asks about it and gives some structure to their question I might answer though.
    Are you a Libra? An Aquarius?
    - Steve Bannon

48. ISO #48

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I am a Human.
    Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by Klingoncelt View Post
    Are you a Libra? An Aquarius?
    IDK. I think I am a gemini, but then again I have no idea if that is the same thing as what you are asking.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

49. ISO #49

Ah, Gemini.

The Twins.

Say one thing, but do another.

(Libras can be that way due to indecisiveness, Aquarians are seen that way because people misunderstand them.)

Your taste in music centers around the time when you were at your peak (people have several peaks over the course of a lifetime.)
    - Steve Bannon

50. ISO #50

That's kind of interesting considering there's no such thing as a Russian pagan bird zodiac and I literally just made everything up.
    I will literally pay you to give me guidance...Ms.Cleo, is that you?