Next FM Game Sign Up Hurrrrrr
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

weed Next FM Game Sign Up Hurrrrrr

hello friends

what game is it? we will find out ~

feel free to share a suggested game (NO CULT, NO NIGHTLESS)

just tryin ta keep it going.

signs
    1. blinkskater
    2. magoroth
    3. powerofdeath
    4. efekannn02
    5. powersthatbe
    6. demonlord
    7. lenneth
    8. aamirus
    9. distorted
    10. stealthbomber16
    11. marshmallow marshall?

reserve:
    fielzanks
    Last edited by naz; June 28th, 2018 at 08:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3
    Ganelon

Re: Next FM Game Sign Up Hurrrrrr

/autosign

4. ISO #4
    Ganelon

How about Smiths?

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    How about Smiths?
    sure, just needs 13 signs.
    can anyone remember if there was any issues with the setup last time it was played?
    (((((ultra lazy))))
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8
    Ganelon

I think there was an issue with the Rigger. SJ thought it was a bit weak so he changed it into an Arms Dealer, a Neutral Benign Role. And turnt the Rigger itself into a Mafia Role and nerfed it

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Hm. /sign

Don't forget that SJ is starting a game on the 4th of July........... just saying................ Also I'd love masquerade madness but it requires many things to do with the staff...

Smiths needed a revamp, suggestion was to make the Blacksmith a factional ability instead of a role that the Mafia depends on. The Rigger had to be somewhat more mowerful yet less threatning about the items, since the game ended up with noone actually using items. I don't know what to do with him though lol. And you 100% know the last issue ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

lol sj starting a game next week with no sign up thread?
    This game is now a traditional mod setup I'll post a link to a setup laterrrrr its gonna be triad😊😊😋

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    lol sj starting a game next week with no sign up thread?
    This game is now a traditional mod setup I'll post a link to a setup laterrrrr its gonna be triad😊😊😋
    is it 8-2-2 by Gyrlander?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    is it 8-2-2 by Gyrlander?
    can ya send me a link? all i could find was this https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...155-M-FM-Mafia
    i can host this without the neutrals

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by demonlord View Post
    /sign
    hello new person!!!
    https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz

i suggest making a discord account ( if you don't have one already ) and joining this server to get faster updates on the games :3

18. ISO #18

can ya send me a link? all i could find was this https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...155-M-FM-Mafia
    i can host this without the neutrals
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...860-S-FM-8-2-2

Very fun setup imo and it's not M-FM!!!

Also I noticed something... Deathworlds is no longer staff? he will be missed...

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

this is the new signup thread for superjack's ladder game
    sdjfiosjgpakfgr2465324ydfg

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

this is the new signup thread for superjack's ladder game
    sdjfiosjgpakfgr2465324ydfg
    Hm.... I don't want to be that guy but...

25. ISO #25

Also /reiteratemysign just in case it's needed lol

26. ISO #26

Lol i can't delete this thread rip

The game SJ is hosting is like basically the same game lol

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

Lol i can't delete this thread rip

The game SJ is hosting is like basically the same game lol
    Which game is it? Pls link the setup lol

29. ISO #29

That’s like a week away, just set this game up to be fairly quick
    There's an instant style mafia where there's no night, you have to lynch either town or goon and so if you lynch mafia, town wins; lynch town, mafia wins. I'll host that real quick. @everyone here is that ok??? I can start it tomorrow night or Friday

30. ISO #30

There's an instant style mafia where there's no night, you have to lynch either town or goon and so if you lynch mafia, town wins; lynch town, mafia wins. I'll host that real quick. @everyone here is that ok??? I can start it tomorrow night or Friday
    It's called "Instant Mafia" by Helz, which is the best version IMO. But if you host that, pls no solo masons :P

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

I think naz wasn't there at the time... so she must be wondering why y'all are laughing

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

Just make a 1 v 1 game between you and I where whoever rolls scum automatically wins instantly, and tell super jack to add it to the ladder.

Or what u said, either works
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

lmfao MM you dummy :P what PTB said
    And yes I'm gonna get the timer up during work tomorrow it'll open on Saturday end Monday america time

38. ISO #38

I mean it will open Friday my bad lol idk what day it is

39. ISO #39

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Naz was LITERALLY my scummate in that game.

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

@blinkskater @powerofdeath @Magoroth @Efekannn02 @demonlord @Lenneth @Distorted (not pinging others because i know they are playing)

are you guys in for instant mafia?

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-Instant-Mafia

game start timer APPROX:

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by naz; June 28th, 2018 at 08:23 AM.

42. ISO #42

also @Marshmallow Marshall let me know if you're playing this one too

43. ISO #43
    Ganelon

/confirm sign

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

also @Marshmallow Marshall let me know if you're playing this one too
    Yes my queen :P

I just read the setup thread, and I love how there are "*****" everywhere because of the word H Y D R A....

46. ISO #46

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yes my queen :P

I just read the setup thread, and I love how there are "*****" everywhere because of the word H Y D R A....
    how dare you say such evil words

the correct term is "archon"
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

47. ISO #47

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    how dare you say such evil words

the correct term is "archon"
    Hey meme lord, do you know where that word ban is from? I tried to find it but it never happened.

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50