April 4th, 2018, 12:10 AM #256
    Gyrlander

Re: S-FM Spirits II
    Going to school, see you.

April 4th, 2018, 07:45 AM #388
    Gyrlander

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    There couple of reads that I trust from other people over my own. For example - Blinks read on Efekann. I can't read Efekann, but I trust Blinks ability to read Efe.
    So I want to get 2 other reads that I trust out of the way:
    @Magoroth , What is your read on MM?
    @Marshmallow Marshall , What is your read on Magoroth?

I want to either quote all naz messages or all messages of some of the most inactive players. I know I have no energy for both of those options, so I just the latter one:
    Spoiler : Lenneth :

Spoiler : Rocket Raccoon :

Spoiler : CrunchySoul :

Spoiler : Gyrlander :

-vote Rocket Raccoon
    Thanks for quoting my amazing posts. Also, got back from school

April 5th, 2018, 12:12 AM #785
    Gyrlander

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Time For My Reads..

Efe = Alpha 98%

Grylander = Wolf Spirit 75%

Rocket Racoon = Trapper 50% Beta 50%

Dispair = Trapper 50%

There Is No Room For Error..

Lynching Efe If We Lynch Day 1 Is Our Best Choice.
    *Gets cancer*

*Dies*

The fact that you not classify in Scum/Town but in roles makes me think you actually have no fucking idea.

April 5th, 2018, 01:18 AM #795
    Gyrlander

I Chalk That Up To Not Reading Everything..

*Also* Take Note Gyrlander Offered Up No Defense To The Accusation.
    I may not be posting much but I'm reading everything *wink*

Ah, and I don't know how am I supposed to provide a defense for a non-existent accusation. Literally you just said that I'm 75% Spirit Wolf but didn't say anything else. I'm innocent until you prove the opposite, BITCH.

At least I said that classifying scumreads seems bs to me

----------------------------------------------------------------

Its Unfortanate I Could Not Directly Quote This From The Game However.. This Is A Clear Indication Of Pattern..

At The End Of That Game Gyrlander Ended Up Being Scum And Winning..

3. ISO #3003

4. ISO #3004

5. ISO #3005

6. ISO #3006

7. ISO #3007

Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Yes, but it means nothing cause I say it in ALL games regardless I'm Town, Mafia, Neutral or a fucking butterfly.
    It Would Be Excruciatingly Taxing To Find A Game Where U Were Town And Used School And Such Im Going Based On My First Hand Knowledge Here... Also Youd Have Ta Search Each Game You Were In To Find It.. If Its There.. At All.. Most Games Where You Were Town Or Cit You Just Blew Off And Got Replaced If I Remember The Last Game Correctly That We Were In Together..

8. ISO #3008

9. ISO #3009

10. ISO #3010

11. ISO #3011

12. ISO #3012

Also, I'll say Frog considered me the Towniest person here, and he flipped Attorney. Just in case.
    Thats Nice Show Me The Quote And He Was Mod Killed Last I Knew.. If Your Unwilling To Defend Yourself Since Your Defense Attorney Isnt Taking Any Actual Action To Clear You.. You Have To Defend Yourself..

13. ISO #3013

Well Basically Good Judge You Pointed Out That Both Gyrlander & Kenny Magically Logging In And Out.. At Approximately The Same Time.. Also, This Is Fitting Gyrlanders Meta Although I Dont Generally Use Meta As A Bases For My Thoughts.. His Scum Meta Using School As An Excuse To Not Be Very Active And The Phrase "Bitch" Has Been Used Before In A Game Where He Was Scum So I Picked Up On The Subtle Nuances Of His Play.. Thus, Bringing Me To This Conclusion Actually Based On All This.. I Dont Believe I Would Have Been Able To Defend Gyrlander..
    Yeah, I also quoted those messages about what I did being towny... when I hadn't done anything. Lol. Bitch.
    This is a quote from secret society. Gyrlander was citizen there.
    What differences do you see between his play there and his play now?

14. ISO #3014

15. ISO #3015

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    i guess call it a gutread

his syntax is just pure as fuck

he posts in a way that isn't restricted, abrupt, unrestricted, unrelentless

he's a pure villager

I haven't read blinks, but i hope blinks caught thatthere
    This is the post that I remember from him because I considered it really funny.

Also, check ALL Frog's cvotes. I'm the lowest person besides him.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

16. ISO #3016

April 4th, 2018, 12:10 AM #256
    Gyrlander

Going to school, see you.

April 4th, 2018, 07:45 AM #388
    Gyrlander

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    There couple of reads that I trust from other people over my own. For example - Blinks read on Efekann. I can't read Efekann, but I trust Blinks ability to read Efe.
    So I want to get 2 other reads that I trust out of the way:
    @Magoroth , What is your read on MM?
    @Marshmallow Marshall , What is your read on Magoroth?

I want to either quote all naz messages or all messages of some of the most inactive players. I know I have no energy for both of those options, so I just the latter one:
    Spoiler : Lenneth :

Spoiler : Rocket Raccoon :

Spoiler : CrunchySoul :

Spoiler : Gyrlander :

-vote Rocket Raccoon
    Thanks for quoting my amazing posts. Also, got back from school

April 5th, 2018, 12:12 AM #785
    Gyrlander

Time For My Reads..

Efe = Alpha 98%

Grylander = Wolf Spirit 75%

Rocket Racoon = Trapper 50% Beta 50%

Dispair = Trapper 50%

There Is No Room For Error..

Lynching Efe If We Lynch Day 1 Is Our Best Choice.
    *Gets cancer*

*Dies*

The fact that you not classify in Scum/Town but in roles makes me think you actually have no fucking idea.

April 5th, 2018, 01:18 AM #795
    Gyrlander

I Chalk That Up To Not Reading Everything..

*Also* Take Note Gyrlander Offered Up No Defense To The Accusation.
    I may not be posting much but I'm reading everything *wink*

Ah, and I don't know how am I supposed to provide a defense for a non-existent accusation. Literally you just said that I'm 75% Spirit Wolf but didn't say anything else. I'm innocent until you prove the opposite, BITCH.

At least I said that classifying scumreads seems bs to me

----------------------------------------------------------------

Its Unfortanate I Could Not Directly Quote This From The Game However.. This Is A Clear Indication Of Pattern..

At The End Of That Game Gyrlander Ended Up Being Scum And Winning..
    I don't see the pattern you're talking about here btw. I see a difference however in Gyrlander avoiding to tell his own reads and following blink and the others instead. He did not do that this game at all.

17. ISO #3017

18. ISO #3018

19. ISO #3019

20. ISO #3020

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    This is a quote from secret society. Gyrlander was citizen there.
    What differences do you see between his play there and his play now?
    Upon A Brief Review Thus Far.. The Only Worthwhile Notation About That Is Activity And Participation Level Based On The You Found A Game Where Bitch Was Used. However, Im Still Reviewing The Game To See If I Can Find Any Other Inconsistencies..

21. ISO #3021

22. ISO #3022

23. ISO #3023

24. ISO #3024

25. ISO #3025

26. ISO #3026

Upon A Brief Review Thus Far.. The Only Worthwhile Notation About That Is Activity And Participation Level Based On The You Found A Game Where Bitch Was Used. However, Im Still Reviewing The Game To See If I Can Find Any Other Inconsistencies..
    Of course, you saying that saying bitch is a scum tell is OF COURSE totally comprehensible and obvious but when Kenny shows that I also say bitch in Town games you say that the only good thing is that Kenny was active searching for bitch... fml.

27. ISO #3027

So, Again Ill Ask @Gyrlander Why Did You Repeatedly Ask For Bomber To Attack The Prosecution.. And Sarcasm Isnt An Answer You Also Per Judge Havent Answered All My Opening Questions..
    Seriously, what answer do you want from me? I said it because everyone was against me and I felt like I wanted to say goodbye with fireworks. Specially if I scumread my prosecutor.

28. ISO #3028

Upon Further Investigation Of That Game @Kenny There Is A Major Difference In Play Style There.. Thus Reinforcing My Stance That Gyrlander Is Scum In This Game..
    I totally don't see a major difference. You will have to share some details on that once you're done Reviewing.

29. ISO #3029

Upon Further Investigation Of That Game @Kenny There Is A Major Difference In Play Style There.. Thus Reinforcing My Stance That Gyrlander Is Scum In This Game..
    Good job. "There is a major difference in play style". I won't say which differences, I'll just pull that statement out of my ass and applaud.

30. ISO #3030

So, Again Ill Ask @Gyrlander Why Did You Repeatedly Ask For Bomber To Attack The Prosecution.. And Sarcasm Isnt An Answer You Also Per Judge Havent Answered All My Opening Questions..
    Ah, and which questions haven't I answered? I already asked the Judge, but he hasn't answered me so I'll wait for you.

31. ISO #3031

32. ISO #3032

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Go on
    Well Based On That Game Thus Far Gyrlander Aside From Being Far More Active Was More Productive In Hunting Scum Day One.. By Comparison The Posts Made In Day One Of The Illuminati Game Account For Over Half Of What Was Said In This Game Good Judge.. Im Still Reviewing The Game On Page 71..

33. ISO #3033

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    He scumread me
    Yes, and you scumread me but oh, you have no way of knowing my role. If I'm correct you also scumread Frog who, oh, surprise!! Was a Citizen too. Everyone make mistakes, but that doesn't make their opinion totally worthless. If not, people should completely ignore your orders.

34. ISO #3034

Honestly what are you trying to achieve with that? Frog is dead and confirmed town. Why are you trying to discredit his reads?
    Keep Your Questions On Your Client.. I Am.. If The Judge Has Direct Questions To Us He Can Ask But Unless You Ask For A Side Bar You Really Cant Direct Questions To Me Or Him..

35. ISO #3035

Keep Your Questions On Your Client.. I Am.. If The Judge Has Direct Questions To Us He Can Ask But Unless You Ask For A Side Bar You Really Cant Direct Questions To Me Or Him..
    I'm not gonna be rude this post, but please stop with the roleplay. Kenny may ask whoever the fuck he wants. Also, if he asks you it's totally okey with roleplaying. Idk which Phoenix Wright you have played...

36. ISO #3036

37. ISO #3037

I totally can direct questions to whoever the fuck I want. Look: @watermeloann Do you believe frogs can read?
    If so, how do you think do they read and what perspective do they read from?

38. ISO #3038

39. ISO #3039

40. ISO #3040

41. ISO #3041

42. ISO #3042

43. ISO #3043

Well Based On That Game Thus Far Gyrlander Aside From Being Far More Active Was More Productive In Hunting Scum Day One.. By Comparison The Posts Made In Day One Of The Illuminati Game Account For Over Half Of What Was Said In This Game Good Judge.. Im Still Reviewing The Game On Page 71..
    I Appologize Your Honor @Slaol I Misspoke The Name Name Is Secret Societies..

44. ISO #3044

45. ISO #3045

46. ISO #3046

Now I Propose This To The Jury If I Get Blown Up.. We Can Likely Conclude Gyrlander Is Scum.. If You Are Voting Guilty And Suddenly Gyrlander Is Off The Hook Then Gyrlander Is Scum..
    Why do you think would the bomber ever want to blow up this trial, if Gyrlander were scum who is going to get voted guilty in your opinion?

47. ISO #3047

48. ISO #3048

Now I Propose This To The Jury If I Get Blown Up.. We Can Likely Conclude Gyrlander Is Scum.. If You Are Voting Guilty And Suddenly Gyrlander Is Off The Hook Then Gyrlander Is Scum..
    If you get blown up, Gyrlander gets blown up as well btw. Did you misunderstand that role completely?

49. ISO #3049

If you get blown up, Gyrlander gets blown up as well btw. Did you misunderstand that role completely?
    Well Then Im Confident That If Thats The Case.. He Will Be Able To Blow Up Again Seeing As How I Made My Case.. And Nothing Other Then One Word Has Been Dis-proven..

50. ISO #3050

Well Then Im Confident That If Thats The Case.. He Will Be Able To Blow Up Again Seeing As How I Made My Case.. And Nothing Other Then One Word Has Been Dis-proven..
    What? O.o

Please read the setup before making 120398210'9381289321 mistakes. Ty.