{Ban List} brutaliks 1-s2-1-8499612 CreativeName: 1-S2-1-8498082 BTSpaniel: 1-S2-1-8379915 Revin: 1-S2-1-849817
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

brutaliks 1-s2-1-8499612 CreativeName: 1-S2-1-8498082 BTSpaniel: 1-S2-1-8379915 Revin: 1-S2-1-849817

Brutaliks
    1-S2-1-8499612

In Game Name: CREATIVE

My name: Lawiez

Straight forward role hack.
    Creative roles Jailor in #5

D1: #5 reveals all 3 mafia roles correctly
    "fishing pole is framer" - TRUE
    "raffaele ricci is kidnapper" - TRUE
    "niggers is godfather" - TRUE

nuff said.

brutaliks.SC2Replay
    note: this guy doesn't seem to be the hacker with hundreds of account, and i've never played with him before.

2. ISO #2

Re: brutaliks 1-s2-1-8499612

seems that this guy joins games with multiple accounts, i can recognize them by their game history.

they all have mafia, bunker wars x, and LOZ ocrina as their recently played games.

here are the battlenet names, since i left the lobby before it started

creativename
    btsspaniel
    ralphwaldoem
    justlxdmlhue

i'm pretty sure that guy has more, as people are complaining on the skwirl discord about the multiple accounts in 1 game at around the same time

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: brutaliks 1-s2-1-8499612

ID Verification:
    Brutaliks: 1-s2-1-8499612 - Correct

Players Added to Report:
    CreativeName: 1-S2-1-8498082
    BTSpaniel: 1-S2-1-8379915
    Revin: 1-S2-1-8498178

Hotkeys
    Brutaliks: ctrl + 4
    CreativeName: ctrl+2
    BTSpaniel: ctrl+5
    Revin: 8

Summary

Brutaliks: Takes the name CREATIVE, given jailor role and is player #5
    CreativeName: Takes the name SMITHYA, given Doctor as role and is player #11
    BtSpaniel: Takes the name REVINYA, given the role arsonsist and is player #12
    Revin: Takes the name NIGGERS, given the role Godfather and is player #4

Day 1: Brutaliks accurately tells who the mafia are and their roles.

Night 1: Brutaliks is killed by the kidnapper.

Rest of game continues on as normal until last day.

Of note is there were two other new players, creativename(doctor) and btspaniel(arsonist) in the game with one being a doc that constantly healed the arsonist all game, who was also new and had an in depth knowledge of the game. On last day btspaniel openly claims arsonist and the new player votes with him. Creativename never even registered his name all game. BTSpaniel even mocks in passing in victory screen him being "new".

I will note there was fourth player(Revin) who was also new who was the godfather that was called out. Due to his account ID being created around the same time as these other ones, and all these other accounts referencing each other in game I assume he was another smurf and how Brutaliks accurately called out all mafia.

The game ends in a arsonist win.

Was the game result altered?
    Yes.

Player Offenses
    Brutaliks: Smurf
    CreativeName: Smurf
    BtSpaniel: Smurf
    Revin: Smurf

Previous Offenses
    Brutaliks: None
    CreativeName: None
    BtSpaniel: None
    Revin: None

Recommended Action
    Brutaliks: Permaban
    CreativeName: Permaban
    BtSpaniel: Permaban
    Revin: Permaban

Additional Notes
    All of these accounts are new, created around the same time, reference each other in game with their names and coordinate throughout.

Thanks for helping to keep the game clean!
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: brutaliks 1-s2-1-8499612 CreativeName: 1-S2-1-8498082 BTSpaniel: 1-S2-1-8379915 Revin: 1-S2-1-84

Brutaliks #6 marshall (perfect d2 lynch)
    1-S2-1-8499612

Hongjonsilve #14 (cult that leaves n8 at the exact time as the other cult with majority)
    1-S2-1-8509274

||||||||||| #13 (other cult that leaves n8 at the exact time with cult majority)
    1-S2-1-8503317

Crimes: Role Hacking, playing multiple accounts

My Name: Lawiez

I was just in a game today, 28/4/18 and noticed this player. He seemed familiar, and after looking at the forums, seemed that I was the one that originally reported him and he should have been perma banned.

Not sure what's happening that he is back as the same name, with the same player ID.

Lobby: In the lobby, as the game was being set up, I stated that there is a bunch of hackers in game (since i have already found the brutalik's report on sc2mafia forums)

Brutaliks roles Marshall in #6, and watching replay, he never choose a sc2mafia name.

D2: he -lynches with 4 votes, he lynches 3/3 mafia, and says "no more" even when he has 1 lynch left.

In chat, I said that if #6 was indeed brutaliks (which it was), then it is pretty obvious role hacking.

The game ends with town win, after 2 cults leave game at n8 when they have majority.

I highly suspect #13 and #14, the 2 leaver cults, are brutalik's other accounts.

Also note the how close #13 and #14's IDs are, hence they are created at the same time.

My question is, why hasn't he been banned if he was "banned"?????

brutaliks hack again.SC2Replay

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Re: brutaliks 1-s2-1-8499612 CreativeName: 1-S2-1-8498082 BTSpaniel: 1-S2-1-8379915 Revin: 1-S2-1-84

ID Verification:
    Brutaliks: 1-S2-1-8499612 - Correct
    Hongjonsilve: 1-S2-1-8509274 - Correct
    ||||||||||| - Wrong, Real name is lIIlIIlIIlI from scelight: 1-S2-1-8503317 - Correct

Players Added to Report:
    PewPewNiqqa: 1-S2-1-10139273
    BillGates: 1-S2-1-9667866

Hotkeys
    Brutaliks: 5
    Hongjonsilve: 4
    lIIlIIlIIlI: 7
    PewPewNiqqa: 6
    BillGates: ctrl+1

Summary
    Brutaliks: In-game name is Primo Cage, role Marshall and player #6
    Hongjonsilve: In-game name is Cristiano I., role Doctor and player #14
    lIIlIIlIIlI: In-game name is Lothario Pacino, role Doctor and player #13
    PewPewNiqqa: In-game name is Giordano the Great, role Godfather and player #9
    BillGates: In-game name is Alessandro Ricci, role Consigliere and player #8

D2: Brutaliks reveals as marshall. Promptly lynches all the mafia perfectly. Of note two of the players he lynched were also brand new players who never even picked a battlenet name the whole game.

Nothing of note until night 4.

N4: Hongjonsilve gets the afk warning and promptly types -notafk. The first thing he has done all game. lIIlIIlIIlI also gets converted to cult. Brutalisk is killed by the MM.

D5: Of note lIIlIIlIIlI suddenly becomes active after he is converted and brutalisk is dead.

N6: Hongjonsilve suddenly comes alive and perfectly counters the cult conversion on #1 as soon as the cult pick to convert him.

D7: Despite having the majority, lIIlIIlIIlI votes with the remaining town and lynches his cult ally.

N7: #4 converts Hongjonsilve to cult.

D8: Hongjonsilve and lIIlIIlIIlI promptly vote up their last cult ally and lynch him.

N8: Hongjonsilve and lIIlIIlIIlI leave the game leaving #1 to win the game for town.

Game ends in town victory.

Was the game result altered?
    LOL

Player Offenses
    Brutaliks: Smurf
    Hongjonsilve: Smurf
    lIIlIIlIIlI: Smurf
    PewPewNiqqa: Smurf
    BillGates: Smurf

Previous Offenses
    Brutaliks: Permabanned
    Hongjonsilve: None
    lIIlIIlIIlI: None
    PewPewNiqqa: None
    BillGates: None

Recommended Action
    Brutaliks: Permaban - Again
    Hongjonsilve: Permaban
    lIIlIIlIIlI: Permaban
    PewPewNiqqa: Permaban
    BillGates: Permaban

Additional Notes
    I dont know why brutaliks isnt already permabanned like he is supposed to be but it'll be fixed. The ban manager has him listed as banned. Of note the game views brutalisk as a brand new player as he is prompted to put in his bnet name.

Of note all of these players were prompted to enter a battlenet name and not a single one did so. Also based on the evidence of the last thread it can be deduced the person controlling all these accounts didnt hack but again, just happened to have a smurf on that team again. This is why I am recommending the ban on PewPewNiqqa and BillGates as they are new players, never bother entering their bnet name in, are for the most part silent and it fits with the previous report of this person just having a smurf on the mafia team. All these players are in player slots right beside each other as well on SCELIGHT indicating they joined together.

Thanks for helping to keep the game clean!
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Hello, I remember the game (as I found it highly unusual that the marshall got the 3 mafia on day 2 before he'd even received all the PMs), and watched the replay again just now. I'd like to point out that I talked at night (in an attempt to confuse a spy, if there was one), performed my night action, sent the marshall a believable fake role and last will after he revealed, opened and read the log after #3 was voted up to see if anyone accused him, talked during my last words, read the log again after I died to see if I had done anything or been accused by anyone (I scrolled through the entire log to see if I had been called out at any point), and stayed in game until the next day to see if anyone called out the marshall for cheating.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Reviewing appeal for "BillGates" only...

ID Verification:
    BillGates: 1-S2-1-9667866 - Correct

Players Added to Report:

Hotkeys
    BillGates: Ctrl+1

Summary
    BillGates does not respond to the Battle.net name popup.

BillGates does not select a name so is given "Alessandro Ricci" and roles Consigliere in slot #8.

Day 1
    #8 says "him its me" and "alessandro". #8 still does not enter a name in the popup.

Night 1
    #8 spams the mafia chat, then enters the same in his LW. #9 selects to investigate #4 and gets a result of Lookout.
    #8 still does not enter anything in the Battle.net popup, which there seems to be no reason for since the player is clearly not AFK.
    The mafia kills #2 (Sheriff).

Day 2
    #6 reveals as the Marshall.
    #3 (Blackmailer), #8 (Consigliere), and #9 (Godfather) are lynched.

Player Offenses
    BillGates: Smurfing

Recommended Action
    BillGates: PermaBan

Additional Notes
    Just like the other players which were clearly smurfs, during the entire game BillGates never entered a Battle.net name. Additionally, by the very nature of his appeal "I talked at night (in an attempt to confuse a spy, if there was one)" and "sent the marshall a believable fake role and last will after he revealed", it shows he understands the game mechanics and is not a new player, despite than game showing his as such.

Unless BillGates can come up with a rational and plausible reason for knowing the game mechanics while being a new player, and can also explain his reasoning for ignoring the Battle.net prompt, I must uphold the original verdict and recommend the permanent ban stay in place.

17. ISO #17

In terms of knowing the game while showing up as a new player, I played Brood War and then Starcraft 2 when it came out, back when investigator roles would tell you a player had knives (so he was doctor or serial killer), but quit for a while. When Brood War Remastered came out, I had to make a new battle.net account as I couldn't remember the old account info. I have Brood War remastered and sc2 on the account, so it is not a free smurf account. My account number will correspond to the time Brood War remastered came out but I don't know if there is anyway for you to confirm that, unless you know someone else who made their account at the same time.

As far not entering a name, I wasn't sure I wanted to keep the Bill Gates name, it was just what I came up with, but I thought I'd use the free name change when I came up with a good name, so I did not enter a name as I didn't know if I could change my mafia game name later ( I still don't know if I can do that).

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    From within SC2, on the upper-right, right-click on your profile image and select "View Profile". Then at the top, right-click on your image again and select "Copy Link". Paste that here.
    battlenet:://starcraft/profile/1/7728503584240697344

22. ISO #22

BillGates (https://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/...6/1/billgates/) is confirmed as a paid account. Based on this information, the lack of any infraction history, and the added explanation in the appeal, I recommend the appeal be granted in favor of BillGates.

@Arrow , please remove BillGates 1-S2-1-9667866 from the ban list.

23. ISO #23