Register

User Tag List

Page 46 of 83 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 56 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,300 of 4142
  1. ISO #2251

2. ISO #2252

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Oh, a carol. LISTEN UP. Caroler puts up a list of three players, in which at least one is non-town (which means that there can be 2 towns and 1 neutral in the carol).
    And a List-Maker picks two players to see if they are of the same alignment or not. There are no red checks in this game, excluding the Ornamentalist's power, which was not released, afaik.

The quote from Huey here is wrong in a very strange manner, too, because he excludes Blink or Stealth from being neutral (assuming there was indeed a carol with Huey, Blink and Stealth) without saying anything, but he makes sure to claim non-neutral for himself before.

If that info is true, the one I'm lynching in that pool is definetly Huey the Long.
    So If Caustic Is Truthful And If Aamirus Is Truth Full Then Yeah Huey Ozy Scum Team?

3. ISO #2253

Oh, a carol. LISTEN UP. Caroler puts up a list of three players, in which at least one is non-town (which means that there can be 2 towns and 1 neutral in the carol).
    And a List-Maker picks two players to see if they are of the same alignment or not. There are no red checks in this game, excluding the Ornamentalist's power, which was not released, afaik.

The quote from Huey here is wrong in a very strange manner, too, because he excludes Blink or Stealth from being neutral (assuming there was indeed a carol with Huey, Blink and Stealth) without saying anything, but he makes sure to claim non-neutral for himself before.

If that info is true, the one I'm lynching in that pool is definetly Huey the Long.
    Do Neutrals show up as scum to a carol? i thought they didnt.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

4. ISO #2254

5. ISO #2255

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Did Caustic Claim List Maker? have i just completely not seen this?
    He had a cryptic post which I read as “if ozy is indeed scum as I think, then Huey must be town”, which I thought was basically a list-maker reveal. But it could just be Caustic’s weird way of talking.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

6. ISO #2256

7. ISO #2257

Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    He was an Unknown Variable.
    Perhaps, if my Analysis is accurate and you are the Parasite.
    Then Huey is indeed a Benevolent Variable.
    This post is what I’m talking about. He’s quoting/replying to ozy
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

8. ISO #2258

The only Neutral role Blink or Stealth could be is Lover and i dont think ive seen any indication of such from either. Neither has really protected somebody in much effect. I cant see either being lover tbqh.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

9. ISO #2259

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    This post is what I’m talking about. He’s quoting/replying to ozy
    Yeah i just read this as Caustics weird talking

10. ISO #2260

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Skylark View Post
    just finished stealth's ISO (didn't read day 2 really because i'm caught up for the most part)
    and i think he's town - this post convinced me he was

but i just have one problem

@Stealthbomber16

how could u make this (glorious) post but then 180 and put MM in ur town lean
    It's not a 180: believing that someone's play is wrong doesn't mean that you scumread them... That's basic mafia 101, come on.

Also note that I had replied to his post, explaining why I had switched my vote from Efe, which might have contributed to his read on me.
    Another note : the glorious post wasn't even aimed directly at me, but at all the people who had unvoted Efe.

I think your attack in the last line of your post isn't valid here.

This doesn't apply to you, Chip, but it's related to your post : Why did the narrative suddenly switch from "Stealth is in the town core" to "Hey, Stealth must be scum" for quite a lot of people? That makes very little sense, and I think there was scum influence here.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

11. ISO #2261

12. ISO #2262

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    So If Caustic Is Truthful And If Aamirus Is Truth Full Then Yeah Huey Ozy Scum Team?
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Do Neutrals show up as scum to a carol? i thought they didnt.
    They don't "show up" as anything; it's just a list, and at least one of the player in there is NON-TOWN. Neutrals are non-town. I literally reviewed the setup, soooo.... :P
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

13. ISO #2263

They don't "show up" as anything; it's just a list, and at least one of the player in there is NON-TOWN. Neutrals are non-town. I literally reviewed the setup, soooo.... :P
    Yeah i had a quick reaaaaaaad. Still think the Scumteam is Stealth/Ozy/Light

14. ISO #2264

what? Can you stop confusing me please lol? You seem to be jumping to conclusions very hard (and strange conclusions, too).

15. ISO #2265
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Solid D. View Post
    yea it's different irl mafia when i can scream my argument at someone but when i have to rebuttal an articulate written essay i'm just like oof i aint that bright!
    Same

16. ISO #2266

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah shit I've got some quality info for y'all
    I HARDCLAIM GUARDIAN ANGEL.
    ergo Kovath was 100% town
    Mag, how does that "confirm" you as anything?

17. ISO #2267

Confirm Kovath*

18. ISO #2268
    Ganelon

Where the fuck did Caustic claim List-Maker? Did he actually say that or is that just your interpretation

19. ISO #2269
    Ganelon

I spoke to Frinckles, Lovers action happens at the beginning of the night
    had he been lover two people would’ve died

20. ISO #2270

Confirm Kovath*
    Oh wait, I'm dumb. Double post for nothing. If you're angel, Kovath can't be it, and can't be lover either because he died alone. Just to make sure : @Frinckles Where's the Lover in the OoO?

21. ISO #2271
    Ganelon

Ah nvm I read the posts above got it, you just think he claimed ListMaker

22. ISO #2272

Where the fuck did Caustic claim List-Maker? Did he actually say that or is that just your interpretation
    Hm, I fear it's another Light made-up thing lol
    I spoke to Frinckles, Lovers action happens at the beginning of the night
    had he been lover two people would’ve died
    This must be my most horrible streak of useless posts. I even pinged the host...

23. ISO #2273
    Ganelon

The vote is a tie... when’s EoD?

24. ISO #2274

25. ISO #2275
    Ganelon

Btw Mm, did you pick up on my soft claim yesterday? I got the feeling you didn’t

26. ISO #2276

27. ISO #2277

28. ISO #2278

Btw Mm, did you pick up on my soft claim yesterday? I got the feeling you didn’t
    You are correct, I didn't. It may or may not have something to do with the ± 2300 posts made in a day and a half

29. ISO #2279
    Ganelon

Ah perfect

30. ISO #2280

Oh, btw.
    -vote Huey the Long
    I don't know about the bunch of night actions that have been claimed, but Huey's super-incoherent post from D1, his defense of it... that's just scummy. If he was in a carol with Stealth and Blink, I'm definetly trusting him the least.

If someone could make a list of the claims and feedbacks, it would be greatly appreciated, and very helpful so that we can stop posting tons of stupid things.

31. ISO #2281

Ah perfect
    May I ask to see the softclaim now, though? :P

32. ISO #2282
    Ganelon

May I ask to see the softclaim now, though? :P
    Gimme a min to dig it up

33. ISO #2283
    Ganelon

I don't think so, no.
    As in, what does table tell you that discussion couldn't? I'd rather have someone who has their own opinion than someone who just looked at a table and went "ya I agree with it".
    Not gonna lie I don't think it's useful.
    Gonna go get something to eat soon, should I have:
    Entrecot
    Lasagna?
    This is it

34. ISO #2284

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    It is terrifying how right you were.
    After reading EoD1 - I found that Mag, Light, Korvath to be the 3 most townie players then and there.
    With Efekannn02 flipping green, that means I was wrong about a minimum of 8 players assuming that those 4 are actually green.
    I couldn't be any wronger.
    Which means that, whoever the Mafia are, I'm in their pocket. Only exception is Huey.

Because I remembered something wrong, I ISO'ed Aamirus again:
    Before - I wanted to make a case against her
    After - Close to lock town now.

This is honestly as far as my N1 thought's went.

Ohh, and also:
    -vote Huey The Long

Your post:didn't age well.
    Rofl, Wolfy. That guy is a very strange God of Mafia. Good memories

Also, I dare to think that the Angel claim would have been counterclaimed if it wasn't real, so I trust Magoroth's claim 100%. That means you weren't 100% wrong, eh? Plus, Huey is probably scum.

I do agree that "Efe is town, probably citizen so lynching him is fine" isn't exactly the most towny post in the universe.

35. ISO #2285

This is it
    Oh lol, I had to go when I read that. I thought it was just a shitpost XD

36. ISO #2286

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I also re-read the game yesterday and still feel about the same as I currently do about Ozy, My read on you will probably hinge on what kind of content you produce today tbh. I could see you being on a team with Mag, because when we were going back and forth at the start of the game Mag seemed to garner a scum read on myself during that time. It definitely felt off to me, and I could see him trying to shade me to take some pressure off of you and then thrust upon me.
    That feels too planned, too agenda-y to me. I don't like this at all. + scumpoints to blink

37. ISO #2287

Rofl, Wolfy. That guy is a very strange God of Mafia. Good memories

Also, I dare to think that the Angel claim would have been counterclaimed if it wasn't real, so I trust Magoroth's claim 100%. That means you weren't 100% wrong, eh? Plus, Huey is probably scum.

I do agree that "Efe is town, probably citizen so lynching him is fine" isn't exactly the most towny post in the universe.
    I actually jumped back to that quote, Ozy deleted everything else in that post
    It still wasn't good of Huey to say BUT Huey was NOT on that Efe train at all, he was voting light, and in the rest of his ISO he states that he thinks Efe is town

Ozy has a big red paintbrush for Huey

38. ISO #2288

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    how am I full of shit.

YOU'RE doing it again too, where did I say that you tried to lynch me? That's a lie. That is just what kenny does every time he's scum, he makes posts that you did this and you and that and that shit never even fucking happened.

You were saying I was being manipulative and cautious that's contradicting pieces of shade bro.
    Umm, I wonder if that's not more hang-worthy than Huey now... this line is just terrible, Blink was definetly being openly manipulative, and he hasn't charged into people very much this game, while appearing aggressive on tone. Plus, it's not contradicting itself at all.

Plus, "Give me one read you've had this game" "You're scum"

39. ISO #2289

OMG Im Talking List Maker And Carol Combo Identifies Huey As Basically Confirmed Scum.. Im Talking Arrmirus Carol Info And If Caustic Is List Maker.. That Makes OzyWho And Whoever He Says His Second Id Check Scum.. So Im Waiting On Caustic To Verify Some Information At This Point..

40. ISO #2290

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Skylark View Post
    I actually jumped back to that quote, Ozy deleted everything else in that post
    It still wasn't good of Huey to say BUT Huey was NOT on that Efe train at all, he was voting light, and in the rest of his ISO he states that he thinks Efe is town

Ozy has a big red paintbrush for Huey
    I do that all the time as town though. Outlining a scummy sentence is normal...?

The rest of his ISO states that he thinks Efe is citizen, but he could be TPR, but he could also be scum maybe so we should stop paying attention to him, but not really. So no, not really lol.

41. ISO #2291

42. ISO #2292

OMG Im Talking List Maker And Carol Combo Identifies Huey As Basically Confirmed Scum.. Im Talking Arrmirus Carol Info And If Caustic Is List Maker.. That Makes OzyWho And Whoever He Says His Second Id Check Scum.. So Im Waiting On Caustic To Verify Some Information At This Point..
    Is it because I'm dumb, or because this makes no sense? Caroler is literally randomness, Huey could be anything in theory because none of the other people in the carol are mechanically confirmed town. Stealth is locktown to me, though, so it only leaves Blink and Huey; nevertheless, @Caustic doesn't seem to have claimed List-Maker anywhere.

43. ISO #2293

44. ISO #2294

Also, Received No Feed Back.. And The Fact That Blinkskater Is Still Alive Day 2 Is A Scum Tell.. If He Makes It Past N1 Ever... He Is Scum...

Unless We Have A Solid Lead This Is Where My Vote Will Remain Likely For The Majority Of The Day...

-vote blinkskater
    -vote Blinkskater

I think I'm actually going to sheep Light's point here... this sentence is true.

45. ISO #2295

46. ISO #2296

47. ISO #2297

-vote Blinkskater

I think I'm actually going to sheep Light's point here... this sentence is true.
    lol, so me being alive out weighs any type of play that scum would make to leave me alive?

and also out weighs all of the content and effort i have been putting in to solve this game?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

48. ISO #2298

I do that all the time as town though. Outlining a scummy sentence is normal...?

The rest of his ISO states that he thinks Efe is citizen, but he could be TPR, but he could also be scum maybe so we should stop paying attention to him, but not really. So no, not really lol.
    No he didn't say he was scum so No NoT ReALLy

49. ISO #2299

50. ISO #2300