S-FM 250 Spirits II - Page 45
Register

User Tag List

Page 45 of 63 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,250 of 3145
  1. ISO #2201

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I can read Efekannn02 pretty well I even had an archon with him once, we shared ideas and strats and got inside each others heads a bit. I've also played tons of mod games with him and FM games, Efe is playing like a total townie by trolling the way he is trolling and being a survivalist
    but what if you are the Consig mafia role and efe is alpha

*thinking intensifies*

as much as i want to believe nozy is scum because he's rude i must consider everything
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #2202

3. ISO #2203

4. ISO #2204

5. ISO #2205

6. ISO #2206

7. ISO #2207

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    you think I would buddy Efe like that? make it that obvious?
    why not? he admitted to being scum
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

8. ISO #2208

9. ISO #2209

10. ISO #2210

11. ISO #2211

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    Pro town??? He is fucking useless if he is town
    no, that was a really good way of getting people to claim role and lw

12. ISO #2212

i'm reading the setup and everyone is commenting on how there's a lot of tpr roles...just saying

13. ISO #2213

14. ISO #2214

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    ok, so it is really unfortunate for me that the two people in my scum team are the two people who have been berating me with insults all game - but they were maybe using this to their advantage to discredit me. but hear me out on this.

MM has not been acting very town like all game. he has been selectively reading and replying, as well as making two citizens out themselves. even magoroth himself realized this is a bad idea, as it is easy targets for scum.

he was REALLY fishy at the beginning of the day -- there wasn't even that many posts so he couldn't have not seen them, he chose to ignore them. watch this:
    immediately at start of d2 scv comes forward saying he shot numbertwo last night but numbertwo didn't die
    so the few people online - scv, me, blink, and crunchy - vote up numbertwo - NOT TO TURBOLYNCH but to put on the pressure asking, yo what the fucc mane?

this is MM's first post on D2. he is replying to something on the first page. please note: TUD and SCV, who are power roles, immediately claimed what they did in their opening posts. MM did not reveal who he went to heal, which would be very helpful information and a pro-town doc move, as he REVEALED HIS ROLE in huge letters yesterday.

Then MM asks a question about Alpha wolf being roleblocked, which was my advice against rumox as scum to not ask questions about role mechanics as scum past d1 (seems fishy here but its ignorable), then saying he has reading to do and then posting this - ok cool whatever then he posts this:

makes sense, right? it does to me too.

then he acts like a 12 year old, being super passive aggressive (btw you're getting really closed to being warned about the insults towards me) - not sure why MM (as someone who has 10000 posts on these forums) is confused about posting a lw or not, its your information, post it. if he really had one ready, i feel like he would have posted it by now. thats what i did immediately.

then he posts his last will, linked here if you want to read it, i don't have much to comment on it except why are you so sure i'm citizen? you trying to pocket me ? lol

ok and then this is whats super fishy to me
    post #1742

3 posts later i ask this

then he unvotes, thank ya m'dude

BUT THEN HE GOES ALL THE WAY BACK TO POST #1657, LITERALLY LIKE 100 POSTS EARLIER AND MAKES THIS COMMENT on crunchy unvoting

??????????????????????????????? WAT ??????????????????????????????

this is what was bugging me all last night - i have yet to process anything after this if there is anything to process, but i think thats enough, i just wanted to really point that out to people.

MM claims to be doc, but he is not confirmed, so why aren't we pressuring him people? Maybe SCV and number2 are telling the truth - maybe Efe is Alpha, so if we can find the wolf that makes alpha not NI, SCV can shoot him tonight.

because guys, the alpha wolf is completely immune to vigi kill and poisoining as long as that other wolf (i believe its the omega wolf) is alive.

TUD:

I bet you for a FACT he will not reply to my posts about the other theories, because he does not want to consider them. He is starting to only deal in absolutes (like a sith lord) that SCV is scum and he is tunneled on it hard - even though SCV may be town's only chance at surviving since he has a gun, he doesn't consider that Numbertwo might indeed be night immune - what does this say about Efe? I'm still figuring that out myself, but we won't get any information about it if we keep IGNORING it.

one thing i wanted to ask him is why, in your night thought process, were you not even thinking about trapper? is it because you ARE the trapper? is it because you're night immune to the trapper? you went to visit numbertwo, but its easy to say everyone is not spirit. i want more pressure on you, but you can't talk without insulting people so meh. after going through mm's posts i've kind of lost the will at this point lol. but you are defending numbertwo very, very, very hard...

also what boggles me is that you don't know your own role mechanic. @Gyrlander even pointed it out.

here's his night thought process
    Spoiler : ”Night-1 decision making” :

SCV and Magoroth - Both vigilante claims therefore they might get confirmed tomorrow anyway so no reason to check them.
    (gotta figure out possible SCV and Mag targets to exclude them too)

Crunchy - Town read with no information for possible allies if turns out to be Scum.

Rocket - will get replaced, no additional info if scum. Possible target.

MM - My top town read, no reason to check.

Naz - I would love to check her, plenty of info and not high town read for me. However, blink softclaimed that he will heal her Night-1, meaning that she will appear as a Spirit. Should not target her.

Blink - softclaimed doctor. No info on his scum mates if he scum. Possible target.

Kira - citizen claim, no gainable info. Possible target.

Gryl - town read, no claim, no info. Possible target.

Efekann - Either town or Trapper. Don’t see him as Mafia. Bad target.

Lenneth - I expect him to be either GF or Doctor. Makes for a bad target in either case.

NumberTwo - scumreadish but no info for possible allies.

Conclusion:
    No - MM,SCV,Mag,Crunchy
    Risky - Naz (risky because Blink softclaimed doctor who would target her N1)
    Rather not - Blink, Kira, Gryl, Lenneth
    Best of the Worst - NumberTwo, Efekann, Rocket.

Rocket might get shot by Vigilantes.

Choice is NumberTwo. Terrible choice, but nothing better. Won’t get healed, won’t get shot, scumread.

(Also, btw. I love the fact that Noz claimed citizen. Because it means that we would not be attacked by GF because of the chance that we might be a Trapper target in MM mode. And guess what - Trapper in MM mode can’t kill us if we visit! )[/COLOR]

I think you were afraid to check me since I would show up as Spirit to you is because you could be the BETA WOLF - I would have showed up as spirit to you instead of my exact role. but i don't think you're beta, if anything you're omega or trapper...

@distorted can you actually explain not spirit to me - Not Spirit can be anything, it just means they aren't being protected by the doc thing? kinda a useless role imo, sorry person that created this setup.

we could let TUD live and try to confirm one of the docs (visit gyr or visit efe) but he could just as easily lie.

these are my thoughts right now...if anyone could help me make sense of them or see something i'm not seeing because the town is really overlooking something here.
    Just read this magnificent post.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

15. ISO #2215

16. ISO #2216

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I have not been selectively reading & replying, I have read and replied to everything that was not circular argumentation/insults. You know, when I got 100 posts back, it was because I was getting in the LIVE discussion, then I got back to reading to reply to posts. But you don't want to see that and will just tunnel vision me. You think that's productive? Listen, I honestly don't give a fuck about your accusations because they are based on emotional things. Don't tell me I'll get warned for insults: you are insulting me very actively in a covered way. All your posts against me are implying I'm stupid. And your focus on me is not helping town at all. So now, I will stop replying to your accusations unless you come with something that 1: is not based on absolutely nothing, like me going back 100 posts to read... 2: can be defended against. Thank you.

Now about TuD. He said earlier we should unfocus from the Trapper to focus on Wolves, which is legit. Also why would he be omega more than beta? I trust TuD atm.

Conclusion: You say I'm trying to pocket you. No. Tell me which scum would be BAD at the point of accusating people who aren't at all being challenged, while there are so easy lynches on #2, Efe and Scv? Hell, it would probably be easy to line up mislynches on that. Instead, you jump on me and TuD. Plus you did some VERY protown posts, like your list of actions.
    i have not posted 1 single insult today "d2" and i was talking about selective reading at beginning of d2

this post was very unemotional so the fact that you're deflecting it off to emotion is just..wrong lol. the point of this post was to imply you're SCUM not that you're dumb, you do that just fine on your own lol (first insult of the day)

easy lynch sounds too easy to me, sounds like some shit going on in the smiths game. everything was RNG. anything is possible. i haven't even spent the day tunnel visioned on you today, because after this post i moved on to other people. i think its fair to jump on you and TuD while everyone is/was so focused on scv and numbertwo.

so YOU'RE the one wrapped up in emotion, because you hate my guts. i'm trying to solve this shit out.

17. ISO #2217

Spoiler : nozy's quotes since my wallpost :
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    @CrunchySoul @VolKov
    Hey, guys. Are you still here?
    I know this is your first Forum Mafia game and it can be quite heavy, but can you post your thoughts about the game?
    How do you feel about the game? Doesn't look you guys seem to be enjoying yourselves because not sure you even here anymore.
    Anyway. I would like to encourage you guys to see this through. You signed up for this game, so might as well play it till end. I'm saying this because I feel like you might have left this game
    -vote unvote
    @Scvmurderer
    I have a problem with blink lynch if naz does claim a citizen.
    Simply because 5 TPR roles has the highest probability. Like 45%.

I still believe that all TPR claims might actually be Town. We really need a hard claim from naz right about now.

How do you feel about Crunchy or Vod lynch? They seem as if they don't play anymore and I think that it's more probable for scum than town.
    Given the role claim count - it is simply more likely to lynch a scum by lynching a citizen than a TPR.
    Blink didn't go on a lynch train against you, SCV, when it was clear that your claim was impossible.

Maybe it's because he knew something wasn't right. But I rather believe because he is careful and simply trusted his instincts on his town read of you.
    You getting tilted and emotional. I have never seen this from you.
    Guys, I think I won't post for few hours now, but just let me tell you this:

You can all go to hell with a TPR lynch.

5 TPRs is the expected count.

4 or 5.

The way I see - it's 50% to have a 0% probability to hit a scum by lynching a TPR.

@naz I might only consider lynching a TPR if you claim a TPR and we have 6 TPR claims.

AND EVEN THEN - I PROBABLY RATHER CONFIRM ONE OF THE DOC CLAIMS ON NIGHT 2 BEFORE LYNCHING ONE OF THEM!

Anyway. I think I won't post for few hours. And pretty sure I won't agree to a TPR lynch.

-vote vodkov

these are all of nozy's posts since my wall post
    no reply to other theories like i said - to be a little fair, scv kinda threw a wrench in everything.

but STILL. compared to yesterday -- where's all the strategizing and active posting? only in his last post did he say he was gonna not post for a few hours. (which is someting i would do as scum. let people start creating outlets for me). i wonder what he has to say for blink's CC for sheriff. i do believe both of them are sheriff, but one is a wolf.

18. ISO #2218

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Just read this magnificent post.
    naz did think it out really well
    ty bbys, i'm trying to solve this mystery asap. someone could die before EoD

19. ISO #2219

Spoiler : nozy's quotes since my wallpost :

these are all of nozy's posts since my wall post
    no reply to other theories like i said - to be a little fair, scv kinda threw a wrench in everything.

but STILL. compared to yesterday -- where's all the strategizing and active posting? only in his last post did he say he was gonna not post for a few hours. (which is someting i would do as scum. let people start creating outlets for me). i wonder what he has to say for blink's CC for sheriff. i do believe both of them are sheriff, but one is a wolf.
    Are you implying ozzy is the fake sheriff? along with maybe mm?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

20. ISO #2220

21. ISO #2221

And that blink is the townie
    that IS ONE possible solution but i have no fucking idea

22. ISO #2222

And that blink is the townie
    i wonder if a townie blink would have immediately counterclaimed TUD's sheriff claim, especially with a 2 vigi 2 doc claim

23. ISO #2223

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Also , Think Its Wise To Have Blink Not Reveal. Because, It Makes Him Less Likely To Be Targeted At Night.. He Could Be Doc/Sheriff Role.. Who Knows We Do Need More Information From Him..
    +scumteam points with Blink
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

24. ISO #2224

25. ISO #2225

this logic of yours Yagami, it goes against everything logical. If Blink claims sheriff then TuD might not be sheriff. At the moment TuD is our only near confirmed town thats alive as he has no CC. Just saying im tpr and not saying anything else puts an equal kill sign on you from scum as saying your role. Even a greater target as the scum will worry what you are.
    100% right

Still can't believe you pulled that big lie out lol
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

26. ISO #2226

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    I am quite surprised. I am checking the forum every 2 or 3 hours and the forum is quite...quiet conpared to D1.
    Of course, since I was busy today :P

27. ISO #2227

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    I am quite surprised. I am checking the forum every 2 or 3 hours and the forum is quite...quiet conpared to D1.
    Also I expect more posts from you in my reading. You NEED to be more active. NEEEEEEED.

28. ISO #2228

No Efe Lied About Healing Number Two. SCV Murderer Lied About Shooting Number Two. Number Two Covered Murderers Lie. If None Of That Actually Happened Why Claim It Did In The First Place.
    ... explaining you has no use. So I'll just say that: OMGUS.

29. ISO #2229

Dont For Get Volkov He Is Most Likely Trapper. And Yeah In My Eyes You Three Are The Ones Needed To Be Purged From This Community..
    It's a possibility, indeed.... but why are you sticking to ONLY ONE possibility when there are so much more?

30. ISO #2230

@Scvmurderer
    I have a problem with blink lynch if naz does claim a citizen.
    Simply because 5 TPR roles has the highest probability. Like 45%.

I still believe that all TPR claims might actually be Town. We really need a hard claim from naz right about now.

How do you feel about Crunchy or Vod lynch? They seem as if they don't play anymore and I think that it's more probable for scum than town.
    We really need a lynch today, that's what I know. And we really need a claim from everyone. @naz @Gyrlander (HEY YOU, YOU BETTER CLAIM AND WAKE UP BEFORE FALLING DOWN MY READS LIST!!!!) @blinkskater (you're kinda the subject of the day now)

31. ISO #2231

Your Reason Are BS Just Like Your Claims You Guys Lost All Validation In My Eyes When You All Lied And Covered Each Other. Now Nothing You Guys Say Can I Take Seriously.
    If you see any converging actions as a scum PROOF, you'll always be wrong. Well, nearly always because of luck lol

32. ISO #2232

Given the role claim count - it is simply more likely to lynch a scum by lynching a citizen than a TPR.
    Blink didn't go on a lynch train against you, SCV, when it was clear that your claim was impossible.

Maybe it's because he knew something wasn't right. But I rather believe because he is careful and simply trusted his instincts on his town read of you.
    Then who are you pushing?

33. ISO #2233

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    sooo uhmmmm what would you think of me if i were actually town?

yes yes im scum but i want to know your opinion on this one(nobody will lynch me because these idiots trust me lol they will think im trolling with this post but im not)
    stop pulling a hard WIFOM... you did that last game...

34. ISO #2234

It's a possibility, indeed.... but why are you sticking to ONLY ONE possibility when there are so much more?
    Because He Is Convinced Im Evil And So Am I No True Idiot Would Be That Stupid To Play FM Like This And Save Up Monika Pics Like Literally No Idiot Would Do It

I AM SCUM!
    I Like Ice Cream

35. ISO #2235

stop pulling a hard WIFOM... you did that last game...
    stfu and let me play i will lynch you later m8 i just need the perfect way to deceive/convince the others to lynch a scum like you

i will not forgive for what you have done to me
    I Like Ice Cream

36. ISO #2236

lol, i promise you i am town, as much as i love to fight and spit at you i'm town :^(
    i've been pointing out way too many things mafia doesn't like to be mafia - like in the very beginning i told you they have an agent, as well as the whole trapper thing that distorted changed - ____ -
    Yep that trapper thing made me trust you even more lol.

37. ISO #2237

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    stfu and let me play i will lynch you later m8 i just need the perfect way to deceive/convince the others to lynch a scum like you

i will not forgive for what you have done to me
    Shindu sin'dorei...

38. ISO #2238

Assuming one tpr is scum that leaves a 1/4 chance to lynch a scum. I believe that number is really 1/2 as I see numbertwo and TuD confirmed.
    Lynching a cit gives us a 3/8 chance of killing a scum.

I think a TPR scum hunt has better odds tbh.
    I prefer getting into TPRs too. Here's why: I trust TuD, I trust Scv (99%), and I trust myself, of course lol. Doesn't leave much people, huh?

39. ISO #2239

i would really like it if TUD would investigate Gyrlander tonight to confirm MM ... unless they're both on a scum team. :/
    It wouldn't confirm me though AAAAAAAAAAA lol what if me and gyr are on a scumteam

40. ISO #2240

-vote Efekannn02

blink was defending him a lot yesterday and i think efe is getting really ballsy because we're ignoring him lol
    here's the vote u want efe
    I trust efe

41. ISO #2241

@blinkskater just know when you wake up from your thc nap i can just as easily switch my vote over to you honey bunny
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL

42. ISO #2242

maybe its because u were the only one to listen to me when i made my mm iso? s: u gave me a chance, so i'm giving u a chance, idk
    Sorry but that iso was full of hatred

43. ISO #2243

HEELLLLOOOOOOOO

I FIGURED IT OUT LOL WHO WANTS TO KNOW THE SECRET

-vote numbertwo
    MEMEMEMEMEMMEMEEMEMEMEEEEE

dont pull an efe here

44. ISO #2244

And Rocket Racoon Was My Trapper Lean. He Was Replaced By Volkov Who Has Done Nothing But State He Has A Dick In His Hand. And Vote. Thats Why I Suspect Volkov Is Scum As Well
    @VolKov is usually a very good player in the mod. Idk what he's doing atm but I don't like it. Get your ass here vol.

45. ISO #2245

Alpha = efe (holy fuck kira was right lol)
    Beta/Omega = Numbertwo
    3rd maf = ?????

trapper = a cit claim
    I can get behind a #2 lynch.

46. ISO #2246

In fact... AYYY EVERYONE TELL WHO THEY WOULD WANT TO SEE LYNCHED

47. ISO #2247

I'm going to start playing HOTS, let me know if I can play with you :_)
    U mean u never played hots at all? I'd be glad to play with u :P

also if u want I can refer you, you get a free hero (or two? I dont remember) and a stim for more XP and gold. And I get a shitty vulture mount if I refer 4 guys, so no it's not for the reward lol.

48. ISO #2248

So Numbertwo wasn't shot and Efe probably was. Either Numbertwo really protected him or he's faking it and both are evil. We can either lynch one of them or wait for tomorrow and let TuD check Numbertwo... which will make all clear for sure.
    @Gyrlander Efe is not doctor he trolled, Scv is not hunter but citizen (he admitted). Mind to follow the game? ^^

49. ISO #2249

Thing is, this day is completely about Night Actions and that's not what I look for when I'm playing FM... Sad about this setup having SO MANY TPR's. Reminds me of the blink arson game.
    Then push for a Black Flag Nightless 4.0 :

50. ISO #2250

CALLING IT NOW!
    NAZ +SCV = SCUM TEAM!

@naz Claim a role? Only one without a claim.
    naz and Scv keep going on and on and on and on about that there has to be a scum amongst the TPRs. LITERALLY nothing else in their minds. (Gryl too a little)

But WHY? Why the tunnel vision that we must lynch one of 5 TPR claims when 5 TPRs is the expected count?

Even when Scvs vigi claim was IMPOSSIBLE - naz rejected even the thought that he might be lying. Nobody found it even a tad suspicious???

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    if you are town then your lie almost cost us the game scv...

If i wasn't able to prove myself by healing efekann then i would be lynched today and then tomorrow you would probably be lynched and then the scums would have won the game.
    You are exactly right.
    1. If you just didn't so happen to have confirmed yourself by healing Efe, you would be dead now.
    2. Either you are confirmed or Efekann is Alpha, yet SCV+naz going after YOU even after all that??????????????????????

-vote naz