User Tag List

Page 40 of 63 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 2,000 of 3145
  1. ISO #1951

2. ISO #1952

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    im doctor i healed numbertwolarge
    I are you serious? ARE YOU ALL FUCKING SERIOUS?
    I hate you all. I so hate you all. Life could have been easy - either SCV or #2 would have been lying. But now? WHAT NOW? Why is this happening...

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I did not visit efekannn, nor did i visit #2
    From the top of your head - whom would you lynch if you had to choose now?

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Y
    Who the fuck is Volkov in the settings? Someone get replaced?
    It was announced at night.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post728744

Gyrlander - Citizen
    Marshmallow Marshall - Shaman (Doctor [White Mage]) - Targetted Gryl
    Scvmurderer - Hunter (Vigilante) - Targetted NumberTwo
    The Ultimate Despair - Spiritualist (Sheriff) - Targetted NumberTwo
    blinkskater - TRP - No Visit Claim
    Light_Yagami - Citizen
    Magoroth - CONFIRMED Hunter, shot Efekannn02 who survived
    Efekannn02 - Doctor - Targetted NumberTwo
    Numbertwo - Doctor - Targetted Efekannn02
    CrunchySoul - Citizen
    Lenneth - Citizen
    VolKov - Citizen

Did I msis something?

3. ISO #1953

4. ISO #1954

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    I are you serious? ARE YOU ALL FUCKING SERIOUS?
    I hate you all. I so hate you all. Life could have been easy - either SCV or #2 would have been lying. But now? WHAT NOW? Why is this happening...

From the top of your head - whom would you lynch if you had to choose now?

It was announced at night.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post728744

Gyrlander - Citizen
    Light_Yagami - Citizen
    CrunchySoul - Citizen
    Lenneth - Citizen
    VolKov - Citizen

Did I msis something?
    Efekannn is trolling there i believe you cant take that seriously, and right now id go with my gut feeling that scv is town

5. ISO #1955

6. ISO #1956

7. ISO #1957

8. ISO #1958

Efekannn is trolling there i believe you cant take that seriously, and right now id go with my gut feeling that scv is town
    I want, I reall really really want to agree to trust SCV. Mostly because NumberTwo was my top scumread going in to the night.
    However. If it is true that Efekann is trolling, then nobody is counterclaiming NumberTwo which makes NumberTwo confirmed Doctor. If NumberTwo isn't doctor and Efekann is alpha - then NumberTwo should be dead now if SCV truhly attacked him.

I HATE THIS WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

9. ISO #1959

10. ISO #1960

I see your votes on scv, what makes you think he is not town, and if he were to flip scum would you believe me to be his scum mate for defending him?
    The odds were that nobody would counterclaim NumberTwo making him confirmed Doctor making SCV a liar.

For now
    -vote unvote

Taking the possibility that two Doctors were attacked and they both healed each other.

Also, read this: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post728960
    I said I leaned more towards you trusting SCV because you somehow confirmed him with your role.

11. ISO #1961

I want, I reall really really want to agree to trust SCV. Mostly because NumberTwo was my top scumread going in to the night.
    However. If it is true that Efekann is trolling, then nobody is counterclaiming NumberTwo which makes NumberTwo confirmed Doctor. If NumberTwo isn't doctor and Efekann is alpha - then NumberTwo should be dead now if SCV truhly attacked him.

I HATE THIS WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
    Thats efes version of hard trolling to make it seem like he wont be of use to the town to survive as long as he can when efes scum he doesnt use trolling in that way im pretty sure of that

12. ISO #1962

Make sure to update Lws mine is currently updated this is really important
    I personally want to believe that the Trapper tried getting as many kills as possible by going into MassMurderer mode and targetted a Citizen claim. I want to believe that I was the citizen claim that Trapper went for and therefore he will have 0 kills.

13. ISO #1963

Ayy I have something like 30 minutes, maybe less, before going off for a long time... Any questions? Gonna read.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

14. ISO #1964

I See.. Extra Scum Points Here

Sounds Plausible But I Have My Eye On You

More Scum Points Here

Im Standing By My Hard Claim Of Citizen AKA Town Gov.

I Suspect Something Here

I Believe There Was Only One Hunter 2 Seems Suspect

Still Leaning On This Guy As Trapper

Im Leaning Towards The Poss That Efe SCV & Number Two Are ALL The Wolves That Might Have Come Up With This Plan Over Night In The Off Chance One Was Attacked Being Efe The Alpha

Because Efekannn02 Is Alpha Thats Why He Would Be Alive

Based On This The PPL That Havent Hard Claimed Anything Seem The Most Suspect.. That Being Stated Notice How Gylander And Efekannn Are Both In This List From My Day 1 Read

-vote efekannn02

This Vote Is Subject To Change Later In The Day..

As It Stands I Suspect Volkov As Trapper Efe As Alpha Still And Poss SCV/Grylander And NumberTwo As Poss The Other Wolves
    Mhmmm, you state facts but never explain them. And you keep the same line of thoughts without trying to bring something new to the town. That's what scum do usually, but your play style is unusual. But know I have an eye on you. Explain your thoughts.

I however agree that the nonclaimers are strange. @Gyrlander idk if you claimed when I was sleeping but if you didn't pls do.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

15. ISO #1965

In which case either a 3rd mystery Doctor healed NumberTwo or SCV is lying about attacking NumberTwo.
    It changes absolutely nothing in the sense that if neither nobody else claims to have healed Efekann nor to have healed NumberTwo - SCVs claim to have attacked NumberTwo is impossible.

Somehow it, Kira, conveniently slipped out of your mind.

Jeezus christ man. Can you talk normal for once and something concrete? All you post is "suspect, suspect, not suspect", like cmoon. Might as well not post anything at all.
    @Light_Yagami Kinda what I meant.

16. ISO #1966

I have my suspicion on Lenneth.
    I know this not much to go for but:
    • I remember saying that Lenneth is my town read and then we didn't hear from him for a very long time, as if he didn't want to damage his reputation
    • I remember thinking that Lenneth is either Doctor or GF, because it felt like he put a lot of thought into whom Mafia would target
    • I remember Blink pointing out that Lenneth was lurking alot EoD1

17. ISO #1967

No It Didnt Slip My Mind Thanks Thats Why I Stated That If SCV/NumberTwo & Efe Are All The Wolves They Could Have Hatched This Plan Over Night To Protect Each Other.

Still To Early In The Day To Have Anything Concrete Maybe think About That Before You Go Shooting Your Mouth Off..
    Mhmmm great plan, one of them is sure to die. So it's BS.

18. ISO #1968

I have my suspicion on Lenneth.
    I know this not much to go for but:
    • I remember saying that Lenneth is my town read and then we didn't hear from him for a very long time, as if he didn't want to damage his reputation
    • I remember thinking that Lenneth is either Doctor or GF, because it felt like he put a lot of thought into whom Mafia would target
    • I remember Blink pointing out that Lenneth was lurking alot EoD1

BUT he cannot be GF. Unless Scv is a really ballsy beta/omega.

19. ISO #1969

20. ISO #1970

So they made this super genius plan to make one of them 100% lynched? srsly?
    Still early in the day, but we can still discuss concrete things what happens if this or that is claimed.
    Like, you know - if nobody counterclaims NumberTwo, then SCV is lying. If Someone does or claims to have Healed NumberTwo - then in one instance NumberTwo is our prime GF suspect and in other instance... well.. i dont see a 3rd mystery doctor ever claiming to have healed the most suspicious guy in the game

Sorry, but that idea of Scums making a plan to lynch themselves 100% - it is so dumb I couldn't take it serious. I can't even begin to imagine what is going on in your head. Wtf man?
    Exactly lol. If there were no claims, I think we can assume noone but #2 healed Efekannn02, meaning... well, meaning #2 is confirmed lol. And if noone healed #2, well Scv couldn't shoot a doctor to see this doctor survive alone.

21. ISO #1971

Given the fact that we have 6 citizen claims, which is only 12.4% to be possible - I want to assume for a second that two of our 3 doctor claims really healed each other and go for one of the citizen claims.
    -vote Lenneth
    @Lenneth if you are AFK, it could be time to show up. Hell, I even think the 48h inactive is near lol.

22. ISO #1972

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    BUT he cannot be GF. Unless Scv is a really ballsy beta/omega.
    Efekann claimed he healed NumberTwo. I don't feel like condemning SCV because not trusting Efekann to speak the truth.
    Why you so convinced SCV is not Vigilante as he says he is?

23. ISO #1973

You See The Reason I Stated That As A Possible Plan Is Because, Its What I Would Have Done. In That Situation.
    One Gets Lynched So The Others Fight On.
    This IDEA works. But it's not the plan you've been describing. Of course, throwing someone under the bus to GAIN infinite town cred is good. But this doesn't give town cred: it just murders a scum for nothing.

24. ISO #1974

Efekann claimed he healed NumberTwo. I don't feel like condemning SCV because not trusting Efekann to speak the truth.
    Efe claimed that? OK let me think about it lol

25. ISO #1975

If me ---> Gyrlander (1 doc)
    TuD ---> #2 (1 sheriff)
    Efe ---> #2 (2 doc)
    #2 ---> Efe (3 doc)
    Mag ---> Efe (1 hunter)
    Scv ---> #2 (2 hunter)

It's 6 TPRs. Do you REALLY think all the scums claimed Citizen? ^^

26. ISO #1976

If NumberTwo was alpha then Efekann should be dead .

If Efekann was Alpha then NumberTwo should be dead if SCV really attacked him.

Please let's speak of something else. This is just WTF.

27. ISO #1977

Something felt... off with Efe. I suggest you go investigate #2 to see if he now shows as sprit. Confirming efe doc or scum, I guess. Or you can check efe himself? But then he can be alpha...

28. ISO #1978

Gyrlander - Citizen
    Light_Yagami - Citizen
    CrunchySoul - Citizen
    Lenneth - Citizen
    VolKov - Citizen

% Town Randoms
    0 TPR = 12.4%
    1 TPR = 28.2%
    2 TPR = 45.4%
    3 TPR = 14%
    Exepected Citizen count - more than likely either 5 or 4.
    6 Citizen count = 12.4%

Please bookmark this post.

29. ISO #1979

Please let's speak of something else. This is just WTF.
    Yep, and I highly doubt there are 4 docs... So that means there are not 1 but TWO scums protecting eachother in this circle with efe #2 scv.

30. ISO #1980

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Something felt... off with Efe. I suggest you go investigate #2 to see if he now shows as sprit. Confirming efe doc or scum, I guess. Or you can check efe himself? But then he can be alpha...
    OHHHHHHHHH THIS IS A GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN CONFIRM OR DENIE ONE OF THE DOCTORS NEXT NIGHT!!!
    But Mafia can play around it?

31. ISO #1981

32. ISO #1982

@blinkskater is not posting since a while. And I see him browsing the thread. BLINK STOP LURKING.

33. ISO #1983

Where did you get 4 doctors? Blink doesn't hard claim a role.
    No no no, I mean I doubt there is ANOTHER doc that would've healed #2/efe

34. ISO #1984

The clock is ticking, and I now have to go. cya

35. ISO #1985

36. ISO #1986

37. ISO #1987

Quote Originally Posted by VolKov View Post
    *Walks Into Town With My Dick In My Hand*
    What a lovely Introduction message. Your pictures you can send to @naz .

-vote numbertwo
    You come in to the game, never say a word, and just vote someone? Scum scummy scum scum scum. At least reason your thoughts and actions. Also, - that is not how voting is done.

-vote numbertwo
    You figured out how to vote. But how about you give us your thought process when you do so?
    How about giving your thought process about anything at all regarding this game you are in?

Death to the possible gf, no counters to scv's claims.. I stand by my vote for now
    No counterclaims to NumberTwo either. I srsly think you are in a scum team with SCV.

"Here's my defense, I'm going to bed *drops mic*" seems pretty susp.. yes we'll see tomorrow
    having a defense and blindly trusting SCV are your only thoughts so far?
    You are srsly not a town. Even having a defense is the only thing in your mind

-vote scvmurderer

I claim tribesman cit
    I have the ability to vote and shit on a dick
    Alright, alright. I take my statement back about you feeling like in a scum team with SCV. However - please explain your thought process when you vote.

I just found these hidden away and I don't know what to make of it...

38. ISO #1988

Actualy you mostly lost me D1.
    D1 was so useless/uninteresting/time consuming...for nothing that I lost my interested for it.
    Seriously, i felt like I had to check the forum every 5 minutes, just to read some people yelling at each other (toxic af imo).
    You feel I am afk now? Well in 2 hours I will be out for the whole night then sleep tomorrow during day
    I will try to check the forum with my phone to see the evolution from time to time.

As I said before, either lynching scv or neumber2 could bring a lot of informations so I can vote right now for one of them but the risk is I will be afk if we arrive at L--2 or L-1.

39. ISO #1989

40. ISO #1990

i hate lieng so uhm time for the truth

I DIDNT HEAL NUMBERTWOLARGE AND IM NOT DOCTOR!
    i already claimed citizen d1 and MM is dumb enough to ignore it(he is a terrible FM player)

Welp One Thing Is True However I Know Who Alphawolf Is
    Am I the only one who is really tired of 'I Know Who Alphawolf Is'?

41. ISO #1991

I DIDNT HEAL NUMBERTWOLARGE AND IM NOT DOCTOR!
    i already claimed citizen d1 and MM is dumb enough to ignore it(he is a terrible FM player)
    What a troll
    Well, this is it not. No counter claims against NumberTwo, so he healed Efekann. Nobody healed Numbertwo so SCV couldn't have attacked NumberTwo

-vote Scvmurderer

Scvmurderer being innocent is impossible the way I see it.

42. ISO #1992

43. ISO #1993

Trust me. Efekann is normal this game. Some guys he is a crazy person. Or rather - more crazy than well.. now.
    Well i see ! As a town, the only reason I would like to do like he is doing is because I am actualy shitizen and I want scums to target me.

What a troll
    Well, this is it not. No counter claims against NumberTwo, so he healed Efekann. Nobody healed Numbertwo so SCV couldn't have attacked NumberTwo

-vote Scvmurderer

Scvmurderer being innocent is impossible the way I see it.
    For the same reason as you.

-vote Scvmurderer

44. ISO #1994

45. ISO #1995

46. ISO #1996

47. ISO #1997

48. ISO #1998

To be honest I was expecting blink to claim White Shaman that healed Efe, but he has only said "TPR". Considering his soft claims you guys are talking about I believe he may be the guy who makes it all clear. If there isn't any other claim about a White Shaman healing Efe then Scv is lying.

Although... I also have to think why would a Mafia do that.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

49. ISO #1999

guys
    GUYS
    WHY ARE WE SO CLOSE TO A LYNCH ITS BEEN 12 HOURS

LET ME READ EVERYTHING
    THERE IS SO MUCH INFORMATION AND IM TRYING TO PROCESS IT IN A WAY TO PRESENT TO EVERYONE IN A CLEAR WAY because my mind is racing at 1,000 miles per hour right now

ommmmmggomsgsiogj4985utws9jfddfd
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

50. ISO #2000

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Although... I also have to think why would a Mafia do that.
    I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Gyrlander - Citizen
    Light_Yagami - Citizen
    Efekannn02 - Citizen
    CrunchySoul - Citizen
    Lenneth - Citizen
    VolKov - Citizen

% Town Randoms
    0 TPR = 12.4%
    1 TPR = 28.2%
    2 TPR = 45.4%
    3 TPR = 14%

Night-2 sucks for me as a Sheriff because again no good target for me:
    After SCV turns out to be scum, that leaves as with 5 TPRs. 5 TPRs = 45.4%
    More than likely all evils are amongst the citizen claims.
    But guess what? Efekann is amongst my top scumreads (though, I choose to trust Blinks read on him over my own) and he was Healed. So useless to target.
    naz is my top2 scumread, but Blink softclaimed he would heal her N1, so she too is a bad target.
    Gryl was healed my MM - useless target and would only bring confiusion.
    Crunchy, Lenneth, Kira, Vokov - I simply have to hope one of them is a mafia that I can detect and I hit the correct one.
    Considering checking naz, to confirm blink if nothing else.

@Distorted Sorry for being lazy to check the setup, but if a sheriff checks a detection immune mafia a night after that mafia was targetted by a doctor - does it appear as Not Spirit or Spirit?