1. ISO #1

LilNutzBigD: 1-S2-10841487

Account Name: LilNutzBigD

Account ID: 1-S2-10841487

In-Game Name: Strombono The Wise

Crimes Committed: Gamethrowing

Your Account Name: Player/PQRnHack

Summary:

He was Agent in slot #10. N1 he was on 14 and found that 14 was visited by 1 and 8 (1 died as ML that night). 14 claimed audited, so this Agent pushed to hang Auditor (mafia's ally). I realize sometimes Mafia can try to earn town's trust by lynching an ally, and that's fine, though not optimal to rush it on Day 2 in my opinion.

Then during the same Day 2, he (10) PMs me (9 - Godfather) "n***** you are so f***ing dumb". Thanks for attracting attention, dummy!

N2 during Mafia night chat, he continues: "you are so f***ing dumb"

Day 3, his behavior continues with public comments to the Town: "stupid f***ing fa**** decided not to lynch audit" "gets audited"(speaking of 14 who was audited n1 and died n2) "gj" "8 is audit" "9 is gf" "im agent". So he outed our roles. I went ahead and left at that point (feel free to report me under reactionary GT if you have to). This guy ruined the game.

-Mafia- (5804).SC2Replay

Not sure if you prefer a separate report. But I just checked which scrub rage-quit the game prior to the one above. And it's the same one!!!!!
    Simple summary. Guy disguised N1, then rage quit for no reason! And yes I left because of it, so feel free to report me for reactionary GT for being the next to leave after him. I do not have patience to play a non-constructive game with throwers in it. Same guy was #8 to start (McMichaelson) as Informant. Disguised N1 into 10. Then quit randomly on Day 2. This game occurred prior to the one I reported above. I just had to check it later, as I had a feeling it might be the same person quitting.

-Mafia- (5803).SC2Replay
    Last edited by PQRnHack; April 6th, 2019 at 07:49 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: LilNutzBigD: 1-S2-10841487

SC ID VERIFICATION
    LilNutz:Incorrect. 1-S2-10841487 Correct one : 1-S2-1-10841487

Players Added to Report
    KuBrofKusKoc: 1-S2-1-10771424

Respective Hotkeys
    Lil: ctrl+4
    Kur: 3

Previous Offenses
    Lil:None
    Kur:None

Game 1:
    Lil is Agent 10. Player is godfather 9. Kur is sheriff 14.
    Night 1: Normal play.
    Day 1: 2 detectives and mason leader (1) dies. Beguiler dies. 14 is audited. 14 starts spamming "sheriff here 1 is auditor" (1 is the dead mason leader). Since there are no jester, the majority of town try to lynch him. I'll count this as greifing. 10 the agent, try to divert the lynch to 8 who he suspects to be auditor, while 9 the gf wants 14 lynched. 10 pms 9 "nigger you fucking dumb"

Night 2: 10 and 9 are arguing. Spy listens to this and record it in his lw.
    Day 2: Spy, and 14 dies. 8 the auditor says he can't audit 9 "so he must be gf". 10 blames 9 and reveals himself and 9 . 9 leaves the game ending the replay.

Game 2:
    LilNutz names himself McMich, after disguising he leaves the game. Player leaves after. ending the replay.

Was the Game Result altered?
    No. the auditor decided to out 9 on his own accord. 10 however revealing himself is not appreciated. Since his actions didn't affect the game as far as the replay tell, I will count it as reactionary gamethrowing.
    14 however will receive a greifing punishment for trolling/spamming town just because he got audited and almost getting lynched.

Player Offenses
    LilNutz: Reactionary Gamethrowing 1-S2-10841487
    Kur: Griefing 1-S2-1-10771424

Recommended Action
    LilNutz: On hold /SmurfBan
    Kur: On-hold

Additional Notes
    It's unclear if LilNutz is McMich or not. Although the behavior seems as toxic.

@rumox , @aamirus , @Gyrlander . If you recommend a smurf ban, then by all means.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

3. ISO #3