SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle. - Page 25
Register

User Tag List

Page 25 of 75 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 3721
  1. ISO #1201

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Wow i literally pointed it out too why don't you read everything....are u scum with an agenda??
    I get it, I tunneled. Sorry.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

2. ISO #1202

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Ok, I'm going to try to post less and read faster because apparently there was a lot of stuff... Can someone have a tl;dr for me if possible?
    lmfaoooo
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    have at ye
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #1203

lmfaoooo
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    have at ye

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #1204

5. ISO #1205

6. ISO #1206

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Have A Question Other Then Me Who Voted First This Game?
    I was first vote on Distorted.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

7. ISO #1207

I get it, I tunneled. Sorry.
    nah dude i'm like the 5th person to point out u ignore posts
    does he do this every game?
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

8. ISO #1208

9. ISO #1209

-vote Unknown1234
    LOL why
    This is weird of u
    Usually u make up your mind on someone page 1 and tunnel the fuck out of them
    This game you're all over the place with your vote and with no reason for the votes as well

10. ISO #1210

nah dude i'm like the 5th person to point out u ignore posts
    does he do this every game?
    It's less ignoring and more "Not noticing", especially for me. xD

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

11. ISO #1211

-vote Unknown1234
    Wait, so why are you voting Unknown again?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

12. ISO #1212

13. ISO #1213

LOL why
    This is weird of u
    Usually u make up your mind on someone page 1 and tunnel the fuck out of them
    This game you're all over the place with your vote and with no reason for the votes as well
    I Gave A Reason When I Voted You U Defended Ur Self Like A Town Would In My Opinion.. In My Experiance In The Mod Person That Votes First Is Scum. 89% Of The Time Is Why.. Especially On Day 1

14. ISO #1214

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post

not a bad spot to put some pressure

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

15. ISO #1215

16. ISO #1216

17. ISO #1217

not a bad spot to put some pressure
    sure, why not

18. ISO #1218

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    It's less ignoring and more "Not noticing", especially for me. xD
    So much to read. I try and get it all. but sometimes I miss things. and people i tend to scum read I tend to overlook. What Is funny is as scum I read a lot more than as town. Because as scum I am looking for ways to discredit people.

19. ISO #1219

I Gave A Reason When I Voted You U Defended Ur Self Like A Town Would In My Opinion.. In My Experiance In The Mod Person That Votes First Is Scum. 89% Of The Time Is Why.. Especially On Day 1
    I face palm here and thonky @ this MM train lol

20. ISO #1220

Okay

@Light_Yagami

Given that Mike has seemingly dropped his scumread of SCV, are you still scumreading SCV? You said you think glip is jester, so then who else are you scumreading?
    To Be Fair I Never Scum Read Him Was Just Mike Made A Decent Argument.. At This Point Unknown Is My Top Scum Suspect..

21. ISO #1221

So much to read. I try and get it all. but sometimes I miss things. and people i tend to scum read I tend to overlook. What Is funny is as scum I read a lot more than as town. Because as scum I am looking for ways to discredit people.
    ^^^^^^
    was in reply to Naz as well.

22. ISO #1222

Regardless whether or not I am the first vote in a game, I always open with a vote in one of my first few posts. It's how I learned to start watching where to gauge peoples reactions.

23. ISO #1223

damn u just discredited all of us at once, well played
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

24. ISO #1224

damn u just discredited all of us at once, well played
    OK, At least I am admitting that I was wrong.

25. ISO #1225

To Be Fair I Never Scum Read Him Was Just Mike Made A Decent Argument.. At This Point Unknown Is My Top Scum Suspect..
    So when I asked the question you had no scumreads. Then you asked who voted first, and now that is your top scumread?

26. ISO #1226

27. ISO #1227

28. ISO #1228

29. ISO #1229

I do find it interesting how quickly the MM train did form. Whether that's because it's EOD or not I'll have to keep that in mind.

30. ISO #1230

So when I asked the question you had no scumreads. Then you asked who voted first, and now that is your top scumread?
    Well MM Was One As Well Earlier In The Day.. As Was And Is Damus_Graves.. I Voted Naz Because Slot 6 Has A High Chance Of Being Evil Even More So If Its An Arsonist In The Game..

31. ISO #1231

32. ISO #1232

33. ISO #1233

34. ISO #1234

35. ISO #1235

36. ISO #1236

It's not a train, you asked for pressure and it was given
    Maybe, but to expect instant votes on someone that fast especially at EOD doesn't usually come easy. When it's this close to the final hour, and there's no other player being voted a lot, this rarely happens. Almost makes me believe that MM might be town, or even neutral.

37. ISO #1237

Maybe, but to expect instant votes on someone that fast especially at EOD doesn't usually come easy. When it's this close to the final hour, and there's no other player being voted a lot, this rarely happens. Almost makes me believe that MM might be town, or even neutral.
    My Opinion Of MM Has Shifted Over The Course Of The Day.. Thats Why My Votes Generally Arent Quick And Hasty.. But I Feel Confident You Are Hiding Something.. Last Three Forum Games Ive Played Scum Had Voted First Coincidence I Think Not..

38. ISO #1238

@Distorted this is the 4th time you've ignored my argument against you. Why is your read on Damus the only one that seems to be even slightly solidified?

39. ISO #1239

eh it feels like the only person who's been seriously pushed is damus and I feel like some more pressure is needed in this game

40. ISO #1240

same lol but his game is off
    also hes not even online anymore? tf?

41. ISO #1241

8 town only 3 mafia 1 NK 1 NB 1 N. Can mean anything. Also Mafia will vote there own.. But I want to hear some more for him See what he has to say.

42. ISO #1242

43. ISO #1243

44. ISO #1244

45. ISO #1245

46. ISO #1246

eh it feels like the only person who's been seriously pushed is damus and I feel like some more pressure is needed in this game
    Agreed. Regardless, but that doesn't lower the possibility of there being scum on this train. Had you not switched, MM would be at L-2.

47. ISO #1247

48. ISO #1248

49. ISO #1249

50. ISO #1250