SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle. - Page 24
Register

User Tag List

Page 24 of 75 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 74 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 3721
  1. ISO #1151

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

Oh god... Did you guys really type over 500 posts while I was sleeping?? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1152

3. ISO #1153

4. ISO #1154

5. ISO #1155

6. ISO #1156

7. ISO #1157

8. ISO #1158

Y'all obsessing over potential neutrals too much.
    With unknown thinking distorted is executioner after damus
    a few people saying gyrlander must be amnesiac due to knowing the role mechanics
    a few people saying glip's trolling makes him a jester
    a few people thinking scv is an amnesiac or some other neutral or etc.

Too many neutrals ppl.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

9. ISO #1159

10. ISO #1160

11. ISO #1161

12. ISO #1162

13. ISO #1163

@blinkskater Gyrlander still has his vote on Damus, and now Numbertwo does too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

14. ISO #1164

15. ISO #1165

16. ISO #1166

17. ISO #1167

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    SCV has made 17 posts, and the majority of those posts have been one-liners that haven't been very indicative. Are you suggesting his lynch based simply on the fact that he claimed amnesiac, retracted, and that he is "normally more active" as a town role?

I'd rather lynch someone like MM, who has actually shown scum attributes and who can be easily paired with people for teammates.
    👏🏽YES👏🏽LAWD👏🏽
    unk my strongest tr
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

18. ISO #1168

19. ISO #1169

Well 2 people have tried to lean lynch away from SCV Damus and AAmirus. Seeing his flip will either clear them or make them suspect. Damus has not flat out defended him. He only lead the lynch away when earlier I was talking about SCV. more of a vague approach. As we know Damus will not hard Buddy his scum mate. also I belive Glip the NB and Gry the Any Nuet. So that leaves SCV as NK or MAfia. if he is Mafia that will give us some leads to his team. If he is NK well one less NK out there killing town.
    This is such a level 1 play
    Like I pointed out he retracted his amne claim
    Why would anyone claim amne? So they never get hit by mafia...wow..
    Shocking
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

20. ISO #1170

21. ISO #1171

22. ISO #1172

can you show where this happened? I looked back and didn't see this. Just looks like light and arsonist chose to vote glip over scv at the time.
    Here take a look at this

Spoiler : :

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    To be honest, i agree since there's no reason to believe that SCVMurderer is amnesiac.
    And rember that Gyrlander said that amnesiac's role doesn't show to the town, at least to me.

So...
    -vote SCVMurderer
    post 907

ONe question How did Grylander know that? Anyone ask him how he knew that?

post 912

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Actually, there is not even a mention of that in the setup... @blinkskater Is Amnesiacs role revealed when taken?
    Post 914

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    No that is not turned on =)

Post 917 in responce to 912

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    fuck it why not

-vote SCVMurderer
    post 943 more votes to SCV

starting to think SCV may be the neutral evil and gyrlander may be the amnesiac
    Post 949

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Gyrlander did not push into SCV with this knowledge.
    That suggests that either Gyrlander knew blink enough to know he would
    Keep that option off.

There are scum and town motivstions to the play here
    post 953

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    either gyrlander knew blink or what is the other option? ur thought is incomplete
    post 954 i response to 953

I was initially thinking that it suggested that gyrlander was scum attempting to subtlety push paranoia Lynch onto SCV
    Post 957

But see.
    I then thought why would scum want a neautal to get lynched. They like neutrals right??

Post 960

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Is Damus_Graves scummy - no.
    Still don't deserves the votes he got.

Also
    -vote Glip

post 973

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    -vote Glip
    Post976
    Votes starting to shift

@Glip
    What is this nonsense you are doing
    post 1022 Needing the Shift to keep going on.

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    y'all ignore this post? yes the post he replied to was trolly, but its a rescinded claim nevertheless.
    -vote glip

i'm ok w lynching u today tbh have an L2
    Post 1025
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

23. ISO #1173

I don't expect him to flip town at all. if he does I will not alert and have Vig shoot me tonight.
    Please present a case on why, using evidence, that SCV will flip scum, and I can get behind the vote if its compelling. So far it seems that you think he ACTUALLY is amne🙄

24. ISO #1174

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    could anyone give me a quick update of this day?
    the payment is 5 nudes for that good sire

25. ISO #1175

hmm so i went from ur "town block" to a 50/50. u are very inconsistent.
    You can be in ny town block but you will always be a 50/50 you are to good as scum play.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

26. ISO #1176

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    could anyone give me a quick update of this day?
    Near the start of the day scv claimed amnesiac. Gyrlander (you) immediately pointed out that amnesiacs in this game don't have their new role revealed. This has caused many people to believe that gyrlander/you are an amnesiac because this was not common knowledge at the start of the game.

Glip and Damus both claimed mafia... Specifically Glip said he was Godfather, damus is janitor, and Mike is consort. Glip has continued to spam this for most of the game and insists on lynching Mike because "fuck mike". Damus "confirmed" that he was janitor.

Distorted started heavily pushing at Damus, which I think has still been the most significant interaction in the game so far. Damus claimed that he was trying to be scummy on purpose as some kind of experiment. I would say that personally at least, Damus looked pretty scummy after that exchange. Further probing into his "experiment" has resulted in him essentially saying that "not every play is a good one, but it doesn't make me mafia". Damus reached L-4 at the height of his train.

A few people found the train on Damus unfounded. Unknown seems to suspect that Distorted is an executioner. Mike said that we should lynch SCV since his amnesiac claim was probably bogus.

Instead, a bunch of people started voting Glip, mainly for his repeated insistence that he is mafia, and Glip reached L-2.

Then, people said don't waste time on Glip since he's either just trolling or else gamethrowing. Hence we get to the current point where Mike has been trying to lead a train on SCV.

27. ISO #1177

28. ISO #1178

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    So as I eluded to earlier, I likely be able to put in as much time as I would like for day 1. However, I will still give some thoughts and I'll also be on again before the end of the day.

1) While there are more citizens then usual (more then 0) compared to games on the mod and the setup seems somewhat anti-town, town is still going to have a massive amount of PRs during the night phase. As such, I am perfectly if no one is lynched today and waiting to see what the night reveals, even though I am also not against potentially lynching.

2) For the Damus train: After reading through the thread, I have come to the conclusion that unless Damus is doing some type of gambit as a town player, he has been utterly useless up to this point. While he is using WIFOM as a defense for his actions not making him scum, all he has done is put most of the games focus on himself and done effectively nothing in an effort to scumhunt. The issue though does come back to the WIFOM defense. While Damus has been useless from a pro-town perspective, there isn't any clear motive for scum to play as Damus has been playing. Sure, he's potentially protected other people from falling into the hotseat, but he is drawing lots of negative attention to himself, so it doesn't seem to be at all beneficial unless it's a scum gambit. As such, Damus isn't currently my top lynch choice, even though I think that if he is town, his play so far has been abysmal.

3) Glip is an interesting case...

This is a nasty trick no matter how you look at it, because it's essentially attempting to use pity as a tool for lenience. This isn't something that can be refuted out right, since I can't be certain that Glip isn't telling the truth here and that the last FM did in fact have a negative effect on him. Having said that, the tldr of this response is essentially "Appearing pro-town is too much effort, so if I don't appear as pro-town this game, that is why". The reason why I am going to doubt this is that it is extremely clear that you are still putting a significant amount of effort into this game thread. The main difference I am questioning is your change in persona. The way that you played in previous FMs matched your personality far more closely then how you are playing now. As such, I don't see your persona change as a decrease in effort.

I'm not going to give a free pass here. The scum motive for this type of trick is obvious. Also, can anyone read this and tell me that this seems at all like jester play?

-vote Glip

4) @AIVION I can't go that hard in terms of activity police since I'm likely going to be the lowest poster at the end of the day. However, effectively none of your posts up to this point have had any substance. Luna also hasn't done much contributing, but I'll go right ahead and say that I'll give her a free pass for day 1 since this is her first time playing mafia. What thoughts do you have up to this point? I'll also extend the question to Luna.
    First of all: Overall pro-town post. It's not pushing fake narratives, there is no nonsense, and it feels like town perspective.

1) Tons of power roles = easy game, usually... and I fear that setup was balanced for this, which means mafia is probably strong. Or we got trash overall town power roles lol.

2) You do bring up a good point here. He's defending his play... I had seen it as scummy, but it's just not logical, yet it makes even less sense as scum because it would defeat the scum purpose of confusion I would see.

3) I can confirm that Mike had a... negative effect on everyone in that game, lol. Especially the active ones. I believe that.
    The change in persona, though.... Idk. I'll keep healthy doubts on him, but still town imo.

4) aivion talked about it in the next posts so I wont comment yet
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

29. ISO #1179

you are trying so hard to lynch the LHF.
    No not at all, and I would be a dumb move for a scum to push hard on some one they thought was LHF day 1. You really don't think of my scum play that low do you?

30. ISO #1180

yeah, he may be a mayor claiming amnesiac to not get hit knowing he can confirm his role. now u want to lynch him while he isnt here. i would rather hit some1 else.
    I did not think about that. /Faceplam to self.

-unvote

31. ISO #1181

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Due to unforeseen circumstances @Numbertwo has replaced @Gyrlander
    MY DARLING KITTY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

32. ISO #1182

33. ISO #1183

You can be in ny town block but you will always be a 50/50 you are to good as scum play.
    well, if i was scum would i sit here and tunnel 1 person all day? or just scumpaint around and cause confusion? instead, i know the inevitable outcome of me still pushing Damus. It will bring me further attention for tunneling, and any other lynch that happens, if they flip mafia i am now an opportune pair to that person. I have plenty of people i could scapegoat. hell i could scapegoat glip and label it a policy lynch. i could jump behind an SCV lynch for the same reason. I could help scumpaint MM using meta saying he isnt being as logical as he usually is, or as active (which i have noticed btw). I could also take time to discredit you because you would be a threat if i was scum, but yet havnt done that or even taken time to buddy you. I also could easily help throw discredit at aamirus, but honestly her play is solid and lines up very much with my train of thought right now.

However, my feelings on Damus are not changed by this day. If anything I just noticed he became less active, guessing he is hoping attention shifts and he drifts from the spotlight. there are few times in FM where I tunnel someone for a day, but i feel his play early today came from a scum perspective, not town. Nothing that has happened since then has changed my opinion on it.

Also, we have had a lot of arguing FOR and AGAINST a damus lynch. for information, i feel this would be the best probe to start at. if he was a really valueble townrole, i think that would have been hinted in some way alreayd as "you dont wnat to push me" or anything. I havnt seen any hints of his role or why he would not be a good lynch, even from him.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

34. ISO #1184

Here take a look at this

post 907

post 912

Post 914

Post 917 in responce to 912

post 943 more votes to SCV

Post 949

post 953

post 954 i response to 953

Post 957

Post 960

post 973

Post976
    Votes starting to shift

post 1022 Needing the Shift to keep going on.

Post 1025
    I see the shift, I just don't see how damus made it happen from what u quoted. I mean post 1022 is a stretch and it comes after 2 of the votes have switched already.

35. ISO #1185

Wow I cant belive I am saying this but Distorted you still in my town block but you made it to 75/25 town. I have to believe in you this game. If you are scum well played. Well played. I have to believe you are Town.

36. ISO #1186

I see the shift, I just don't see how damus made it happen from what u quoted. I mean post 1022 is a stretch and it comes after 2 of the votes have switched already.
    Ignor it, I think I was chasing my tail on that one.

37. ISO #1187

I did not think about that. /Faceplam to self.

-unvote
    ARE YOU SERIOUS? I was trying to subtly point out that he could be a towny and lie about amnesiac to protect himself the whole bloody time we were discussing this. You SERIOUSLY didn't consider it until now?

38. ISO #1188

39. ISO #1189

ARE YOU SERIOUS? I was trying to subtly point out that he could be a towny and lie about amnesiac to protect himself the whole bloody time we were discussing this. You SERIOUSLY didn't consider it until now?
    Yes I feel stupid for not picking up on that. Playing the stupid townie is starting to rub off. lol I saw something that looked like a strong lead but ended up almost making a big mistake. TY aamirus and Distorted for Keeping me from makeing a Big mistake for town.

40. ISO #1190

how can distorted come in here and make 2 posts and boom you've dropped everything u were arguing for the past few hours?
    Because I was town reading him and scum reading you.

41. ISO #1191

42. ISO #1192

Because I was town reading him and scum reading you.
    I tend to ignore the people I scum read.

43. ISO #1193

44. ISO #1194

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    So , Now What
    I vote a no Lynch day. Damus if confirmed can be a powerful town. He is really good at reads. If scum we lynch him.

45. ISO #1195

Ok, I'm going to try to post less and read faster because apparently there was a lot of stuff... Can someone have a tl;dr for me if possible?

46. ISO #1196

So I vote town invest Check Damus tonight. Lookout on Damus to protect him. Town Doc on and Bg on Aivion. And let's see what results we end up with.

47. ISO #1197

Yes I feel stupid for not picking up on that. Playing the stupid townie is starting to rub off. lol I saw something that looked like a strong lead but ended up almost making a big mistake. TY aamirus and Distorted for Keeping me from makeing a Big mistake for town.
    Wow i literally pointed it out too why don't you read everything....are u scum with an agenda??

48. ISO #1198

49. ISO #1199

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Ok, I'm going to try to post less and read faster because apparently there was a lot of stuff... Can someone have a tl;dr for me if possible?
    I'm pretty sure you'll have to read it, as a TLR Won't justify all the interactions made.

Sorry

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

50. ISO #1200

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I'm pretty sure you'll have to read it, as a TLR Won't justify all the interactions made.

Sorry
    tldr >.<