Results 3,351 to 3,400 of 3555
  1. ISO #3351

2. ISO #3352

3. ISO #3353

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyes View Post
    -vote Taco bell

If we get to choose which scum faction wins. I don’t want it to be pink LoL
    What I find funny is If crypt did not put in my role card about you talking about a family curse. I would never have checked you. Or if you gave a fake name. lol in a way you messed by not claiming a fake name.

4. ISO #3354

5. ISO #3355

6. ISO #3356

7. ISO #3357

Quote Originally Posted by Subway View Post
    But I can confirm myself..... Why the fuck would you lynch a confirmable role at what seems to be LYLO??? OVER AN IRL ISSUE THAT IS?!
    @KFC I am starting to question things everything is not adding up so nicely. Can we lych Pops I know for a fact he is Pink I feel like she should be given a chance to prove herself. cant we do the same plan on Her make her vist herself? She seems honestly aggravated.

8. ISO #3358

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    That's basically the plan. Dominos knows I'll be targeting him, so if he's actually a town Operator and y'all are scum, he can switch me and TB while Taco Bell investigates one of you two, deflecting the kill off of himself and onto y'all. Sounds foolproof to me?
    ...Or Dominos could just roleblock you and prevent you from using the gun. Again. Because he's a consort.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbys View Post
    So let me get this straight @KFC

You want us to lynch Subway. Then you fire your gun at Dominos. JitB witches popeyes onto himself. Correct?

It is extremely likely they are both scum because subway could have literally just sent a . for her crier message to confirm she was still one. Dominos is a safer option imo, but because chances are so high that Subway is scum that I am probably fine with lynching her and letting you take the shot.

@Taco Bell you realize BK just put down what popeyes is claiming right?

Regardless my vote is going to stay on Dominos atm until I get BK's input if he thinks it is fine to switch.
    Don't switch your vote. I have a different plan which I'll post later when I have more time. Stay tuned. Hint: it involves lynching Dominos

9. ISO #3359

AT THIS POINT, all I can do is say "Dont lynch me pls I can confirm myself tonight" and pray for you guys not to be assholes and mislynch me over my impossibility to post due to IRL reasons. Which would suck as a scum excuse BTW, I think that given how I played you shouldn't think that low of me....

The other thing I can do, though, is to ask who is claiming what. Arbys/BK story side is : Arbys is nothing but a citizen member of the ICU (who have a shared detective ability), so is BK. Right? What do they tell us other than this?
    Popeyes side is not important to me honestly, because if he's town he threw by open wolfing, even once what he claimed to be a gambit ended.
    What is Dominos' story side?

I've been asking this for a while now, and it'd be useful for everyone to have this in one post, not just for me. Pls do that and mention everyone alive, someone who has a brain. Because right now we're just fucking around and we don't know who's lying, we need a claimsheet, and then we can start sorting this out. My crier post tonight will also help at this, but the claimsheet will be done so we won't need to waste time tomorrow. PLEASE. @KFC I feel like you're the one who's the most likely to do it so ping ping.

10. ISO #3360

11. ISO #3361

AT THIS POINT, all I can do is say "Dont lynch me pls I can confirm myself tonight" and pray for you guys not to be assholes and mislynch me over my impossibility to post due to IRL reasons. Which would suck as a scum excuse BTW, I think that given how I played you shouldn't think that low of me....

The other thing I can do, though, is to ask who is claiming what. Arbys/BK story side is : Arbys is nothing but a citizen member of the ICU (who have a shared detective ability), so is BK. Right? What do they tell us other than this?
    Popeyes side is not important to me honestly, because if he's town he threw by open wolfing, even once what he claimed to be a gambit ended.

I've been asking this for a while now, and it'd be useful for everyone to have this in one post, not just for me. Pls do that and mention everyone alive, someone who has a brain. Because right now we're just fucking around and we don't know who's lying, we need a claimsheet, and then we can start sorting this out. My crier post tonight will also help at this, but the claimsheet will be done so we won't need to waste time tomorrow. PLEASE. @KFC I feel like you're the one who's the most likely to do it so ping ping.
    @Subway have you noticed how hard BK and Arby’s protect pops.

12. ISO #3362

13. ISO #3363

14. ISO #3364

15. ISO #3365

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    @Subway have you noticed how hard BK and Arby’s protect pops.
    Given that I know I'm town, one of those two sides NEEDS to have a liar into them.... And that's where it gets complicated, because to be possible it needs to NOT mean that we would already have lost (else there's no point in doing this all so we might as well not consider it). And as KFC already brought up, it always puts people in multiple alignment's chats and stuff like this... However, the VERY important piece I wanted for a very long time from you is that you have Charles Stanworth as a confirmed town in your rolecard. I therefore believe that none of you two are part of a scum faction. It leaves only the blues and Dominos... and yep, the blues are avoiding to lynch Popeyes, but it's because they claim to have 100% evidence that Dom lied, if I remember correctly, although I'd appreciate to know what that was exactly.
    There's also KFC, but tbh if he's scum he deserves this game, and we can't do shit about it because he leads town. Plus I don't see anything that makes sense with him as scum, interactions-wise.

16. ISO #3366

Given that I know I'm town, one of those two sides NEEDS to have a liar into them.... And that's where it gets complicated, because to be possible it needs to NOT mean that we would already have lost (else there's no point in doing this all so we might as well not consider it). And as KFC already brought up, it always puts people in multiple alignment's chats and stuff like this... However, the VERY important piece I wanted for a very long time from you is that you have Charles Stanworth as a confirmed town in your rolecard. I therefore believe that none of you two are part of a scum faction. It leaves only the blues and Dominos... and yep, the blues are avoiding to lynch Popeyes, but it's because they claim to have 100% evidence that Dom lied, if I remember correctly, although I'd appreciate to know what that was exactly.
    There's also KFC, but tbh if he's scum he deserves this game, and we can't do shit about it because he leads town. Plus I don't see anything that makes sense with him as scum, interactions-wise.
    Subway read post 3625 please

17. ISO #3367

Also: turbolynching is BAD. BAD BAD BAD. If we have extra time, which is the case, we will make that claimsheet I've been asking for. The problem is that the thread is so huge and hard to read because of cough some people that it's nearly impossible to get info out if you weren't there when stuff happened.

18. ISO #3368

19. ISO #3369

20. ISO #3370

Also: turbolynching is BAD. BAD BAD BAD. If we have extra time, which is the case, we will make that claimsheet I've been asking for. The problem is that the thread is so huge and hard to read because of cough some people that it's nearly impossible to get info out if you weren't there when stuff happened.
    If we had more town I would agree but more time aloes scum more WIFOM and distract us from a garentted scum KPN lych.

21. ISO #3371

22. ISO #3372

23. ISO #3373

24. ISO #3374

25. ISO #3375

26. ISO #3376

27. ISO #3377

28. ISO #3378

29. ISO #3379

30. ISO #3380

31. ISO #3381

There is no way this many coincidences can be posible that Arby’s is not consort. Everything fits like a glove. I think the facts are correct and dom is a green town. One thing we have not considered is purple and pink working for the same win con. Pink solo werewolf and purple Arby’s and Bk with a blue cop chick

32. ISO #3382

Please read dont skim over

Post 1935

Post 1936

post 1940 in response to Popeyes

post 1946
    Pulls off Popeyes

post 1969 in reply to Arbys
    Calls for Burger King

post 2031 Applying some pressure.

Pops 2065 Shows up and look here
    Tbh, I feel like they have good reasons.... I mean, they just ended up revealing it in the right time? It's a possiblity that should not be forgotten. It does give me some bad vibes, but still.

The last quote just shows progression in BK's thoughts, it could come from any alignment.

Your post isn't that strong IMO.

33. ISO #3383

There is no way this many coincidences can be posible that Arby’s is not consort. Everything fits like a glove. I think the facts are correct and dom is a green town. One thing we have not considered is purple and pink working for the same win con. Pink solo werewolf and purple Arby’s and Bk with a blue cop chick
    They save chick kill after he confirmed them in day confirming them both and then kills him for his flip and busses there buddy notice DQ was on both the first two lycjes also with them. And makeing them lock blue town.

Please @Dominoes and @KFC lych pops This all fits

34. ISO #3384

Tbh, I feel like they have good reasons.... I mean, they just ended up revealing it in the right time? It's a possiblity that should not be forgotten. It does give me some bad vibes, but still.

The last quote just shows progression in BK's thoughts, it could come from any alignment.

Note that I do not defend Arbys/BK here, they are indeed scummy to me, but the reasons you bring up would not be sufficient for me to scumread them if I wasn't already.

35. ISO #3385

Notice Arby’s posted a few posts after mine. Then notice BK reaction to Arby’s review so soon. Would explain if he had not read all the posts to understand why Arby’s panicked to cover for pops discovery

36. ISO #3386

Hmm... And Chick would be the "innocent guy" in a bunch of corrupt people? TWO detectives I hired are actually working with the suspect...? I admit that it does make sense though, it's possible, and it's literally the only scenario that has a chance to be true atm because it doesn't put me in a scum role lol, so I think it shouldn't be too far from the truth.

37. ISO #3387

38. ISO #3388

They save chick kill after he confirmed them in day confirming them both and then kills him for his flip and busses there buddy notice DQ was on both the first two lycjes also with them. And makeing them lock blue town.

Please @Dominoes and @KFC lych pops This all fits
    CAN YOU STOP SPAMMING TO TURBOLYNCH THEM PLEASE?? THANK YOU.

39. ISO #3389

40. ISO #3390

41. ISO #3391

42. ISO #3392

43. ISO #3393

44. ISO #3394

45. ISO #3395

Break time.
    KFC has solved something I didn't even consider. I switched chick and bk the night chick died. If what KFC is saying about me going first in OoO, then I did switch them. What ever chick was had to have a self target ability, I'm still thinking c'est immunity since he said he had to not be rb to survive N1 jail. So if bk was targeting someone, chick couldnt activate his immunity and bk ended up killing his team mate.
    I am bk and Arbys biggest threat, they need me dead today.

Gotta get back to work - will comment on kfcs new plan later when I'm on pc. It's a great plan if you can positively say Taco.... I'm gonna need a new bottle for doing it but I'm game.

46. ISO #3396

Quote Originally Posted by Burger King View Post
    ...Or Dominos could just roleblock you and prevent you from using the gun. Again. Because he's a consort.

Don't switch your vote. I have a different plan which I'll post later when I have more time. Stay tuned. Hint: it involves lynching Dominos
    He would be the only purple left at that point. If he even can roleblock me, he would have to give up the night kill to do it, and then NO ONE dies. That's always a win for Town. I'm not seeing how this plan doesn't work for you, if you're town.

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyes View Post
    @Subway only chance you have at winning is killing JITB.
    @KFC we Lynch dominos. You should shoot me
    Sure thing mate, let me just waste my gun on the guy who Town claims is night immune.

Sure, since you can't be bothered to do it yourself.

KFC - claims Citizen. His name is Curtis Stevens and he's here to enjoy himself! He received a gun from Starbucks on Night 1, but he hasn't used it on anyone yet. He was also witched N1, and roleblocked on N3.

Taco Bell - claims Mayor/Mason Leader . Her name is Libby Lewis. She and her partner, Charles Stanworth, were hired by the host of the ball to hunt for werewolves in secret. She claims to have a night chat with her partner, but her partner barely participated in night chat and didn't want to be revealed. On Night 1, she checked Subway and found her to be clean. On Night 2, she checked Popeyes and found her to be a Werewolf. Eventually, it is revealed that Jack in the Box is Charles Stanworth. JitB agrees to my plan to witch Popeyes onto himself to neuter the pink night kill while Taco Bell uses the Mason faction kill to kill Popeyes. Taco Bell apparently disagrees with this, and on N3 tries to check Burger King while sending JitB to do the Mason kill. Receives feedback saying that he can't do his mason check in the same night that they use their faction kill.

Jack in the Box - claims Mason/Witch. He is Charles Stanworth. He claims he is the local priest of this town, the power of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ behind him. On N1 he witched KFC onto CFA (KFC confirms witched), and N2 he witched Arbys onto Dominos (Arbys confirms witched). N3 he was sent for the faction kill on Popeyes, and received feedback saying Popeyes was night immune.

Burger King - claims "Not a consort". He claims: "My name is Carley Rosales. I'm a 16 year old girl. My dad made me get a summer job with ICU Private Detective Inc. which he hooked up via his police connections. The job doesn't sound too bad though since I get to dress up and attend a party. I'm supposed to look out for a Jude or Judy or something, but would much rather just enjoy the party. ". He confirmed Arbys as being a 3rd ICU member. He claims N1 they tracked Starbucks, who visited KFC. N2 they tracked DQ, who visited Starbucks the same night Starbucks died. N3 they tracked Dominos, who visited KFC who claims roleblocked.

Arbys - also claims "Not a consort". He never claimed RP or a name. Not much else to say about this dude here, kinda coasting along with BK, even if he was the one to state the DQ tracking result. On N2 he claimed to be witched.

Dominos - claims Operator. Her name is Leia Stacy, but never claimed the rest of her RP. She claims N1 she swapped no one, N2 she was jailed by MD and swapped CFA/BK and was roleblocked, N3 she swapped Subway/Arbys.

Popeyes - claims Citizen. His name is Jonah Simon, and he's the owner of the catering company supplying the food for the ball. He just wants to have a good time. He claimed to be witched on N3.

The colors are my current reads. Left Subway out because this list was intended for her; she knows who she is. Antonina Wagstaff, host of the party. Claims to be a Crier who just... forgot to submit an action N3. Not just forgot, but actually had one typed up, and forgot to hit send. Okay.

47. ISO #3397

Quote Originally Posted by Burger King View Post

Let me break this down for you a little more clearly: From your perspective, there's only two possibilities for who the scum are.

1. Subway, Dominos, and Popeyes. Here, if we lynch Subway, Dominos is the only killer left, and if he roleblocks, he gives up a night kill. Meanwhile, JitB can control Popeyes' kill.

2. Subway, Dominos, and Popeyes. Here, if we lynch Subway, the purple faction is gone altogether, so we're down to one night kill straight up. Dominos can choose to roleblock me, but then the pink night kill is controlled by JitB, and again, no scum night kills.

From your perspective, it looks like the "Lynch Subway" option can only end in "no night kills" if I get roleblocked. This is good for Town, yes?

48. ISO #3398

Thank God that comes out. Yeah, Subway has no leg to stand on.
    Subway’s the last purple killer, Popeyes and Domino (or Arbys/BK, in the world’s biggest stretch) are the pink team. GG.
    He would be the only purple left at that point. If he even can roleblock me, he would have to give up the night kill to do it, and then NO ONE dies. That's always a win for Town. I'm not seeing how this plan doesn't work for you, if you're town.
    So now you think Dominos is purple? And if he is, how do you know he'd be the only one left? And even if both of those things are true, wouldn't it STILL be better to lynch Dominos so as to remove the scum ability to roleblock?

Let me break this down for you a little more clearly: From your perspective, there's only two possibilities for who the scum are.

1. Subway, Dominos, and Popeyes. Here, if we lynch Subway, Dominos is the only killer left, and if he roleblocks, he gives up a night kill. Meanwhile, JitB can control Popeyes' kill.

2. Subway, Dominos, and Popeyes. Here, if we lynch Subway, the purple faction is gone altogether, so we're down to one night kill straight up. Dominos can choose to roleblock me, but then the pink night kill is controlled by JitB, and again, no scum night kills.

From your perspective, it looks like the "Lynch Subway" option can only end in "no night kills" if I get roleblocked. This is good for Town, yes?
    From my perspective there are a million possibilities for who the scum are. Anyone who isn't me or Arby's is a suspect. My leading theory is the Subway/Dominos team are purple, but it could be Dominos and someone else. All I know for certain is that it's Dominos, which is why I want to lynch him.

Here's my plan:

We lynch dominos today, thereby eliminating any chance of a roleblock for tonight. KFC then uses his gun to shoot Subway tonight, while Jack in the Box witches Popeyes onto Subway. If everyone FOLLOWS THE FUCKING PLAN THIS TIME, this will result in: Subway dies. If Popeyes is scum, Subway's death message at the start of D5 will include whatever color the blacksmith gun is + Popeye's faction color (presumably pink, but who knows). So if the kill includes pink or purple we'll know Popeyes is scum and can safely lynch him. If it's only a single color, then we know that Popeyes is not a killer.

Of course, if Popeyes is innocent that means the "masons" aren't really masons and will betray us and screw up the plan (again), but I'm not sure we can really afford to account for that, though I'm open to suggestions.

49. ISO #3399

50. ISO #3400