Register

User Tag List

Page 64 of 72 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,200 of 3555
  1. ISO #3151

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    -vote popeyes
    time to kill the killer. Going to bed. It will eather be subway or popeyes lych. I prefer popeyes and let subway prov herself tonoght.
    Thanks for this logical insight lol

Could those claims happen please, though? Because right now I'm reading based on post scumhunting more than on global strategy...

2. ISO #3152

3. ISO #3153

Can I just point out here that BK and Arbys’ story is the only one that doesn’t require people to be on multiple teams/night chats?

Occam’s Razor would seem to imply their story should be the truth. That’s where I’m leaning at the moment.

Meanwhile, the only semi-valid counterstory requires Popeyes to not be on the night chat with the rest of his team, while also putting in a “spy” CFA that is a lone blue faction that gets to participate in the Pink night chat instead of, presumably, the Godfather Popeyes? Meanwhile the CFA + 2 Pink team gets a detective action? What?

Surely I can’t be the only one seeing how much bullshit and hoops that story has to jump through to become, at best, semi-plausible.

4. ISO #3154

5. ISO #3155

You budyes screwed up lol we all know you and arby and Bk are a team
    This makes no sense: how could they possibly be a team of 3, with Chick being town (unless you claim there's a team of 4, PLUS a team of at least 2 (the purples))? It would be 3v3v1, the game would be over, and the setup would not be balanced. The blues CANNOT be a scum team. Maybe one of them is a corrupt detective, that I can buy, but since I don't really know about actions I don't really know what to do about this.

Btw @KFC since you have a better idea of actions and all, think of a narrative where only one of the blues lie, maybe?

Also, there was a clue in Chick's lw. "Maybe he was a missing person we didn't find", talking about Julian Wagstaff. I think that there is one corrupt detective, and that this detective is a Purple.

6. ISO #3156

7. ISO #3157

8. ISO #3158

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    Can I just point out here that BK and Arbys’ story is the only one that doesn’t require people to be on multiple teams/night chats?

Occam’s Razor would seem to imply their story should be the truth. That’s where I’m leaning at the moment.

Meanwhile, the only semi-valid counterstory requires Popeyes to not be on the night chat with the rest of his team, while also putting in a “spy” CFA that is a lone blue faction that gets to participate in the Pink night chat instead of, presumably, the Godfather Popeyes? Meanwhile the CFA + 2 Pink team gets a detective action? What?

Surely I can’t be the only one seeing how much bullshit and hoops that story has to jump through to become, at best, semi-plausible.
    I don’t understand anything you just said. This is why I am saying vote popeyes the only confirmed scum we have.

9. ISO #3159

10. ISO #3160

Quote Originally Posted by Subway View Post
    This makes no sense: how could they possibly be a team of 3, with Chick being town (unless you claim there's a team of 4, PLUS a team of at least 2 (the purples))? It would be 3v3v1, the game would be over, and the setup would not be balanced. The blues CANNOT be a scum team. Maybe one of them is a corrupt detective, that I can buy, but since I don't really know about actions I don't really know what to do about this.

Btw @KFC since you have a better idea of actions and all, think of a narrative where only one of the blues lie, maybe?

Also, there was a clue in Chick's lw. "Maybe he was a missing person we didn't find", talking about Julian Wagstaff. I think that there is one corrupt detective, and that this detective is a Purple.
    CFA and BK both had RP that hinted at Julien Wagstaff. I don’t think Arbys ever claimed his full RP, but I won’t be surprised if it has that too. I don’t see a corrupt member in either of the teams.

11. ISO #3161

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyes View Post
    Also. I want to point out

EVERYONE is scum reading me. It isn’t a big stretch to conclude that I must be town based on that.
    Based on the fact that Taco Bell, who is claiming to be Jack in the Box's mason partner, is claiming that you are 100% scum, I would say that it is a KINDA big stretch.

12. ISO #3162

Based on the fact that Taco Bell, who is claiming to be Jack in the Box's mason partner, is claiming that you are 100% scum, I would say that it is a KINDA big stretch.
    I disagree. There is many discrepancies in their stories
    I wouldn’t take their word for it in any instance of the game.

13. ISO #3163

14. ISO #3164

CFA and BK both had RP that hinted at Julien Wagstaff. I don’t think Arbys ever claimed his full RP, but I won’t be surprised if it has that too. I don’t see a corrupt member in either of the teams.
    Ok, let's do something... Take my PoV, where I know that I am town. I locked you as town, too. Who could be the purple(s)? The two masons...? I mean, they are as good as the investigators in The Pink Panther..... but would they both be teamed with Julian Wagstaff? With Taco saying that he saw him on the lawn? That's slightly far-fetched.... The only people I'd see there are Dominos, or one of the ICUs.

15. ISO #3165

“I am mason. I can check for cult. I am mayor. There must be cult my rolecard says so. I checked subway. Not cult. I checked Popeyes. PINk! We can also kill cult at night. We can eliminate pink. Only lynch Popeyes no one else. We can kill him it’s fine. Oh wait he is night immune against the very thing our claimed team is. Built to fight.”

16. ISO #3166

ELI5 version: It doesn’t make sense for BK/Arbys to be pink. It does make sense for them to be blue.
    I agree that it doesn't make sense for them to be pink. I am actually starting to think that pink faction might be solo Popeyes and that Starbucks had the option to join them or not (he said he had three choices, and that one implied killing).

However, I see nothing that could mean that one of the "blues" is not actually a Purple-aligned blue.

17. ISO #3167

18. ISO #3168

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyes View Post
    “I am mason. I can check for cult. I am mayor. There must be cult my rolecard says so. I checked subway. Not cult. I checked Popeyes. PINk! We can also kill cult at night. We can eliminate pink. Only lynch Popeyes no one else. We can kill him it’s fine. Oh wait he is night immune against the very thing our claimed team is. Built to fight.”
    Something's fishy there, I get it, but it's mainly around Jack... and you have still open-wolfed earlier.

19. ISO #3169

Ok, let's do something... Take my PoV, where I know that I am town. I locked you as town, too. Who could be the purple(s)? The two masons...? I mean, they are as good as the investigators in The Pink Panther..... but would they both be teamed with Julian Wagstaff? With Taco saying that he saw him on the lawn? That's slightly far-fetched.... The only people I'd see there are Dominos, or one of the ICUs.
    Can’t be Dominos if you believe the ICUs. Saying it’s just one of the ICUs is awfully far fetched. Again, requires people to be on multiple teams, on multiple night chats, with multiple night actions. It doesn’t make sense. I can think of only one narrative that isn’t ridiculously over complicated to come up with a potential excuse. And it doesn’t look good for you.

20. ISO #3170

21. ISO #3171

Can’t be Dominos if you believe the ICUs. Saying it’s just one of the ICUs is awfully far fetched. Again, requires people to be on multiple teams, on multiple night chats, with multiple night actions. It doesn’t make sense. I can think of only one narrative that isn’t ridiculously over complicated to come up with a potential excuse. And it doesn’t look good for you.
    There are standard-ish roles that are into an enemy faction's night chat, like mafia traitors or stuff like that. And honestly: I don't care if you find it far fetched, as it is much less than me being scum, since I know that I am town.

22. ISO #3172

This is why I say lych jack and let her prov herself. We know Arby’s is the rb every pice of evadamce points to that. So let her prove herself vote popeyes. Or at this point lych me so I can go to the dead chat lol

23. ISO #3173

@Dominos can you claim your name and RP for me one more time, please?
    My name is Leia Stacy.

My RP: My boy friend Kobe Woolley has finally invited me to attend a ball with him, I worry about him every day he gets tied up at work, I suspect he will propose to tie the knot with me while we enjoy ourselves.

24. ISO #3174

Something's fishy there, I get it, but it's mainly around Jack... and you have still open-wolfed earlier.
    My open wolf gambit caused JITB to reveal and claim roles and actions.
    It forced information into the light and granted us very clear battle lines to work with.
    Tb-JITB
    Arbys-BK
    And now we gotta sort through the rest of us.
    I would argue that my gambit was town aligned instead of scum indicitive

25. ISO #3175

There are standard-ish roles that are into an enemy faction's night chat, like mafia traitors or stuff like that. And honestly: I don't care if you find it far fetched, as it is much less than me being scum, since I know that I am town.
    What say you to this plan: We lynch Popeyes today, and witch you onto yourself. Either you’re crier and your action goes through, or you kill yourself. We’ll have Taco check Dominos tonight to see if he comes up Pink, then depending on that result, we lynch him, or lynch Arby’s, and witch BK onto himself the following night?

26. ISO #3176

What say you to this plan: We lynch Popeyes today, and witch you onto yourself. Either you’re crier and your action goes through, or you kill yourself. We’ll have Taco check Dominos tonight to see if he comes up Pink, then depending on that result, we lynch him, or lynch Arby’s, and witch BK onto himself the following night?
    Sounds good to me

27. ISO #3177

28. ISO #3178

29. ISO #3179

30. ISO #3180

31. ISO #3181

32. ISO #3182

33. ISO #3183

Works for me.

34. ISO #3184

35. ISO #3185

36. ISO #3186

8 hours into a 48 hour day? At 4 in the morning? I’m not putting my vote anywhere until I’ve had time to sleep on it, and hear everyone’s opinions on how to move forward.
    And popeyes will get out of this one also. We have a scum we all know he is scum don’t tell me you have doubt he is scum?

37. ISO #3187

38. ISO #3188

39. ISO #3189

Wait, what stops scum!Arbys from roleblocking town!Jack, though? And what stops scum!Jack from just doing something else and claim that he was roleblocked by town!Arbys?

40. ISO #3190

41. ISO #3191

42. ISO #3192

43. ISO #3193

44. ISO #3194

Wait, what stops scum!Arbys from roleblocking town!Jack, though? And what stops scum!Jack from just doing something else and claim that he was roleblocked by town!Arbys?
    Why are you worried about Jack getting roleblocked or doing something else? Your action still goes through and proves you are crier.

45. ISO #3195

46. ISO #3196

47. ISO #3197

48. ISO #3198

Yes his name is green in my rc says we are married we are a husband wife werewolf hunters
    Thank God that comes out. Yeah, Subway has no leg to stand on.
    Subway’s the last purple killer, Popeyes and Domino (or Arbys/BK, in the world’s biggest stretch) are the pink team. GG.

49. ISO #3199

50. ISO #3200