S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread] - Page 63
Register

User Tag List

Page 63 of 72 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,150 of 3555
  1. ISO #3101

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    Well, BK, Arbys, and Dominos all say she’s scum. You also have said Popeyes is pink. Unless it’s 4v4 right now and we’ve already lost, looks like Subway is scum.
    Uh...
    For clarity

Dominos is scum because he said he affected subways action? Or that him swapping arbys and subway suggests that arbys would RB himself?

2. ISO #3102

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    Ok dominos is scum maybe maybe not blue team is scum maybe maybe not subway is scum maybe maybe not. The mechanics are not adding up in any of this
    If chick was scum, she deserves to win. I hired those detectives. Chick confirmed that Burger King was one of them, which implies there may be more. Burger King confirmed Arbys as blue. If A = B and that B = C, then A = C. There is no blue kill, yet there was STILL a purple kill, after we killed DQ, a purple. If there were blue, purple and pink scums, we would ALREADY have lost. Purples and pinks are both scum. Therefo
    re, Blues aren't scum. I trust them.

Now, onto the non-blues. I am town myself, and I realize that not posting a crier thing doesn't put me in a good light, but I have a fucking life. Deal with it.

You said you knew 100% that Charles Stanworth was town. ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THIS? And by this, I mean: IS IT CONFIRMED IN YOUR ROLECARD THAT CHARLES STANWORTH MAY NOT BE ANYTHING BUT TOWN? Because that's what "100%" means.

KFC is the most solvy player out there, he has worked really hard and if it wasn't of his contributions yesterday we wouldn't be having this convo, we'd still be lost. So I'm locking him as town.

YOU CLAIM TO HAVE CHECKED POPEYES AS PINK. That shouldn't be really confusing for you lol.

Dominos is PoE scum and is scummy (he is retaining as much info as possible, he was way too happy to jump on me earlier, maybe u guys didnt notice it because he did it slowly but the conclusion to which he came is absolutely nonsensical).

And that's it. Game solved?

3. ISO #3103

You told me that blue team had rb and that confirmed them as town to you. KFC now you are saying they don’t have it please tell me how this changed. Is there a role that swaps ability’s?
    Dominos says he swapped the targets of Subway and Arbys. If he’s telling the truth and Arbys is a roleblocker, that means Subway must have targeted me; this means she’s not a crier (anymore) and is the purple killer.

BK and Arbys day that Dominos targeted me, and thus he’s the roleblocker. If true, this means Dominos is not the purple killer, and that only leaves Subway to be the killer.

In both narratives, Subway is the purple killer.

4. ISO #3104

I can 100% guarantee that I received feedback saying I was roleblocked last night.
    BK lied about the roleblock. this is what I see

N1md role blocked saved chick

N2 Arby’s was witched into dom Arby’s even confermed being witched dom claimed roleblocked. Blue team never countered that claim.

N3 KFC RB Arby’s and and subway swapped subway said she would kill kfc if she was scum arby would have rb md to save bk

5. ISO #3105

Also: if you lynch me over Popeyes today, you are 100% confirmed STUPID. And yes, that's an appeal to emotion because it's fucking frustrating to have people say you're scum while you're not, and there is a literally confirmed scum RIGHT IN FRONT OF US. I'll make a fucking crier post tonight, that is at least something I can prove.

6. ISO #3106

7. ISO #3107

BK lied about the roleblock. this is what I see

N1md role blocked saved chick

N2 Arby’s was witched into dom Arby’s even confermed being witched dom claimed roleblocked. Blue team never countered that claim.

N3 KFC RB Arby’s and and subway swapped subway said she would kill kfc if she was scum arby would have rb md to save bk
    Yeah, it’s possible BK lied. But as I said, even if so, the only way Dominos narrative is true is if Subway is the purple killer.

8. ISO #3108

9. ISO #3109

Quote Originally Posted by Subway View Post
    Also: if you lynch me over Popeyes today, you are 100% confirmed STUPID. And yes, that's an appeal to emotion because it's fucking frustrating to have people say you're scum while you're not, and there is a literally confirmed scum RIGHT IN FRONT OF US. I'll make a fucking crier post tonight, that is at least something I can prove.
    Calm your tits, sweet cheeks. Tell me, what’s your narrative on who is what?

10. ISO #3110

11. ISO #3111

12. ISO #3112

If chick was scum, she deserves to win. I hired those detectives. Chick confirmed that Burger King was one of them, which implies there may be more. Burger King confirmed Arbys as blue. If A = B and that B = C, then A = C. There is no blue kill, yet there was STILL a purple kill, after we killed DQ, a purple. If there were blue, purple and pink scums, we would ALREADY have lost. Purples and pinks are both scum. Therefo
    re, Blues aren't scum. I trust them.

Now, onto the non-blues. I am town myself, and I realize that not posting a crier thing doesn't put me in a good light, but I have a fucking life. Deal with it.

You said you knew 100% that Charles Stanworth was town. ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THIS? And by this, I mean: IS IT CONFIRMED IN YOUR ROLECARD THAT CHARLES STANWORTH MAY NOT BE ANYTHING BUT TOWN? Because that's what "100%" means.

KFC is the most solvy player out there, he has worked really hard and if it wasn't of his contributions yesterday we wouldn't be having this convo, we'd still be lost. So I'm locking him as town.

YOU CLAIM TO HAVE CHECKED POPEYES AS PINK. That shouldn't be really confusing for you lol.

Dominos is PoE scum and is scummy (he is retaining as much info as possible, he was way too happy to jump on me earlier, maybe u guys didnt notice it because he did it slowly but the conclusion to which he came is absolutely nonsensical).

And that's it. Game solved?
    @KFC that's my narrative

13. ISO #3113

14. ISO #3114

15. ISO #3115

16. ISO #3116

17. ISO #3117

18. ISO #3118

19. ISO #3119

I want to believe subway why I don’t want to lych her but all the fact fit. We can lycj 3 people let her prove herself tonoght
    ^

And if I get roleblocked, I will not post my crier thing (I think that's how it works), but then KFC would not get roleblocked, so you'd know I tell the truth.

20. ISO #3120

21. ISO #3121

22. ISO #3122

23. ISO #3123

24. ISO #3124

Because you have Starbuck's item, maybe? Noone knows what it does since you said it wasn't a vest. You apparently don't know it yourself, although you supposed it was a gun, I think? That might be why.
    So, you think Dominos and Jack in the Box believed I had a gun, and roleblocked me so that I wouldn’t shoot Domino?

The same scum team that would have a witch, capable of controlling the night action of a player?

25. ISO #3125

Because you have Starbuck's item, maybe? Noone knows what it does since you said it wasn't a vest. You apparently don't know it yourself, although you supposed it was a gun, I think? That might be why.
    If this was a big frame job wouldn’t he rb you not KFC how would he know you would oppps not send

26. ISO #3126

I ment not role block you
    I think that you basically can't, but you will know if it happens because then KFC will not be blocked.

Also, how comes we know for sure that Arbys is roleblocker? I remember vaguely that it was discussed before but not more

27. ISO #3127

So, you think Dominos and Jack in the Box believed I had a gun, and roleblocked me so that I wouldn’t shoot Domino?

The same scum team that would have a witch, capable of controlling the night action of a player?
    I don't know, I didn't think about it. I just think that JitB's thing is far-fetched.

28. ISO #3128

I think that you basically can't, but you will know if it happens because then KFC will not be blocked.

Also, how comes we know for sure that Arbys is roleblocker? I remember vaguely that it was discussed before but not more
    We don’t know for sure. We make that assumption because JitB claimed to witch Arbys on to Dominos, and Dominos claimed roleblocked that same night.

29. ISO #3129

30. ISO #3130

Lol the one I hammer my scum mate throwing the game? If we where all scumteam JITB and me would not have voted you where hard set on popeyes we would have lyched popeyes and makeing it is 4v4 today game over so you saying I threw the game for scum team?

31. ISO #3131

32. ISO #3132

33. ISO #3133

Lol the one I hammer my scum mate throwing the game? If we where all scumteam JITB and me would not have voted you where hard set on popeyes we would have lyched popeyes and makeing it is 4v4 today game over so you saying I threw the game for scum team?
    No one is saying you’re scum, least of all me. Subway’s trying to claim that your teammate, Jack in the Box, is secretly also on a team with Dominos.

I believe this is far fetched.

34. ISO #3134

At this point, why don't we just all claim our roles and actions openly?

I am Antonina Wagstaff, Town, and can post an anonymous message in the night to be displayed in the opening post of the next day. I have posted stuff N1 and N2, you may see it. I was not able to post on N3 due to IRL issues.

35. ISO #3135

No one is saying you’re scum, least of all me. Subway’s trying to claim that your teammate, Jack in the Box, is secretly also on a team with Dominos.

I don't know, it's a maybe and I wouldn't lynch Jack. I just don't like him.

36. ISO #3136

I think you are desperate. You are caught. But I think you should have a chance to prove your self tonight
    no I'm not caught, but I might be a bit desperate because everyone's jumping on me and right now I have nothing to prove my innocence, only tonight.

37. ISO #3137

Everything adds up can we lych some one and get on with it we have our scum Do you think we need to lych the solo purple or one of the scum teampink

38. ISO #3138

no I'm not caught, but I might be a bit desperate because everyone's jumping on me and right now I have nothing to prove my innocence, only tonight.
    I’m not asking for proof, Subway. All I want is a plausible narrative that could explain the current game state with you as Town.

Take your time, think it through.

39. ISO #3139

KFC, who should I swap BK/Arbys target with? I rather not use you in case you want to use whatever item you have unless you tell me otherwise. I'd like to use Taco since I think he is jester but that is like using random.org with a loaded gun from your point of view if you believe his mason claim.

40. ISO #3140

41. ISO #3141

Quote Originally Posted by Dominos View Post
    KFC, who should I swap BK/Arbys target with? I rather not use you in case you want to use whatever item you have unless you tell me otherwise. I'd like to use Taco since I think he is jester but that is like using random.org with a loaded gun from your point of view if you believe his mason claim.
    I am not a jester

42. ISO #3142

43. ISO #3143

44. ISO #3144

45. ISO #3145

46. ISO #3146

Quote Originally Posted by Dominos View Post
    Yeah, you’d best not swap with me. Might as well swap with Subway again if she lives through this day. That would force a no action if she’s telling the truth, and she still gets to lost her crier message. If Subway doesn’t survive today? You might as well not swap. Everyone else needs their action.

47. ISO #3147

48. ISO #3148

I’m not asking for proof, Subway. All I want is a plausible narrative that could explain the current game state with you as Town.

Take your time, think it through.
    ...... I'll try?

Arbys is the roleblocker. JitB is a Witch. Dominos is a bus driver - witch hybrid, in a way.

Dominos was RB'd when JitB witched Arbys onto him. Why did JitB witch him into Dominos?

I think that's all stuff that has already been said, but I'm not even caught up atm, and the thread is too fucking long. This has been a spamfest on holidays. I don't remember who is what and claimed which feedback and which role and which name.... plus anon accounts don't help about that. Which is a bit why I asked everyone to claim their stuff openly lol, since everyone is being in the "if's" trying to solve the game instead of just using hard claims, because those don't exist.

49. ISO #3149

Yeah, you’d best not swap with me. Might as well swap with Subway again if she lives through this day. That would force a no action if she’s telling the truth, and she still gets to lost her crier message. If Subway doesn’t survive today? You might as well not swap. Everyone else needs their action.
    ... ok, I guess I'll just wifom and make them wonder if I'll swap both BK and Arbys. Might make them use both actions on one person or force them to RB me again. Which is fine by me.

50. ISO #3150