Results 2,701 to 2,750 of 3555
  1. ISO #2701

2. ISO #2702

3. ISO #2703

4. ISO #2704

5. ISO #2705

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Dairy Queen View Post
    @KFC bro engage with me here, I can't mechanically prove shit, but neither can arbys/BK. It's their word VS mine.

In this world I flip green, my love is green games over.

If it's star crossed lovers and my green flip yields a scum flip, that could be beneficial to town as this even been brought up?
    You're ruling out the fact that Chick has confirmed BK as an ICU guy, so it's not their word vs yours, it's their word being indirectly supported by Chick vs yours.

6. ISO #2706

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    KFC so you have not even noticed or commented on the info I put up about the voting patterns and Arby’s pops scum team.[/QUOTED]

I’m still in the car on the way home. I can read and comment more thoroughly once I’m home. If Dominos can clear himself (and thus DQ) with a strong believable narrative, Arbys is guaranteed scum. I need to see what Dominos has to say.
    Arby's isn't scum, that makes no sense. Get your head out of your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Dairy Queen View Post
    I don't understand why I'm not even getting a shred of defense. I don't know if this is a one-way lover type of deal or what, but now that the name is out there IDK why that person isn't coming forward... The only thing I can think of is maybe the person lied about their name and or hasn't even payed attention to my namedrop. Another thought that I've had....Arbys is still pushing my lynch which is odd because he's the only person to my knowledge that hasn't claimed a name yet... Although at this point I don't think he'd be able to back off now because the fake claim has already been made and it would legitimately out himself and BK as scum, and at this point there is no going back from that. If Arbys is Eloise he has no choice but to see my lynch go through now and lose his own life in the process. This being my current thought I guess I am ok with being lynched in this case if it see's arbys meet his demise. But that would essentially be a 1 town for 1 scum trade off. And there is still the chance someone lied about their name and could flip green =\. Mechanically it would be better if we could lynch 1 scum though, fucking mooooooooooooot.
    You've been caught. My guess is solo killer with no allies to defend you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominos View Post
    I strongly believe that the ICU have more roles than they are telling. They are saying that they are 3 confirmed town aligned people with a night chat(including dead chick) who are witch immune and roleblock immune and immune to my own ability and have a detection ability that can't even be lost if one of them dies. That in my opinion is the most OP town combo I've ever heard, it makes much more sense that they are just one of the scum factions, maybe their kill doesn't show up as their team color.
    Not sure if you're misunderstanding what we do or if you just have a vastly different definition of OP. Either way, I find it hard to see a town complaining about it in this manner. It reads like frustrated scum. I also think your role is strange for a town member to have, given that it fucks with people's targets and apparently leaves no feedback. Seeing as the witch leaves feedback, why do you suppose your role, which operates similarly to the witch, would both not leave feedback AND be aligned with town?

That doesn't make sense to me, which leads me to the conclusion that you are very likely scum. Might have to bump you up on the waitlist after DQ

DK being a solo killer is possible, especially if Popeyes is pink, then pink would want to conserve their KPN advantage. Popeyes/Taco/Jack Pink team makes sense, they can witch DQ and secure the victory as long as they have that 2nd kill. Fits my theory.

I'm a operator, I targeted BK and Chick - which is why McD flipped out when Arbys claimed the det result.

Why would I be jailed if I was his buddy? Chick already confirmed that McD is a jailer.
    There is no DK. I assume you mean DQ in which case- yes, solo killer is the running theory

I didn't take an action night 1, as I didn't want to have to out myself if I messed up a detection ability - which is pretty much what happened today. It's a big reason I didn't trust the multiple cit claims as my ability requires lots of PRs. Day 1 was such a mess that I would get a much better read on people if I could know their real targets - and even if I managed to target a scum, who ever I switched their target with would still end up with someone being roleblocked/witched/dead. So not using my ability till later seemed like the better course of action.

There are too many people claiming to be roles that are immune to mine to fit me into setup logic
    Who has claimed immunity to your action besides myself and Arby's? Is 2 too many? Why are you so butthurt about other roles being immune to yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Subway View Post
    You're ruling out the fact that Chick has confirmed BK as an ICU guy, so it's not their word vs yours, it's their word being indirectly supported by Chick vs yours.
    If by "indirectly" you mean "very fucking directly" then yes.

7. ISO #2707

Vote history as of Starbucks ISO on BK:
    Starbucks vBK 1450 (BK L-6 [starbucks]),
    Subway vTaco 1559 (BK L-6 [Starbucks] - Taco L-6 [Subway])
    Dairy Q vBK 1517 (BK L-5 [Starbucks, DQ] - Taco L-6 [Subway])
    Dairy Q vDominos 1529 (BK L-6 [Starbucks] - Taco L-6 [Subway] - Dominoes L-6 [DQ])
    Popeyes vBK 1545 (BK L-5 [Starbucks, Popeyes] - Taco L-6 [Subway] - Dominoes L-6 [DQ])
    DQ vBK 1548 (BK L-4 [Starbucks, Popeyes, DQ] - Taco L-6 [Subway])
    McD vArbys 1550 (BK L-4 [Starbucks, Popeyes, DQ] - Taco L-6 [Subway] - Arbys L-6 [McD])
    Popeyes vChip 1560 (BK L-5 [Starbucks, DQ] - Taco L-6 [Subway] - Arbys L-6 [McD] - Chip L-6? [Popeyes])
    Taco vBK 1568 (BK L-4 [Starbucks, DQ, Taco] - Taco L-6 [Subway] - Arbys L-6 [McD] - Chip L-6? [Popeyes])
    ***Popeyes posts vote count 1571 (thank you)
    (BK L-4 [Starbucks, DQ, Taco] - Taco L-6 [Subway] - Arbys L-6 [McD] - Chip L-5 [KFC, Popeyes] - Popeyes L-6 [Chick] - Jack L-6 [Chip])
    BK vStarbucks 1577 (BK L-4 [Starbucks, DQ, Taco] - Taco L-6 [Subway] - Arbys L-6 [McD] - Chip L-5 [KFC, Popeyes] - Popeyes L-6 [Chick] - Jack L-6 [Chip] - Starbucks L-6 [BK])
    Subway vBK 1610 (BK L-3 [Starbucks, DQ, Taco, Subway] - Arbys L-6 [McD] - Chip L-5 [KFC, Popeyes] - Popeyes L-6 [Chick] - Jack L-6 [Chip] - Starbucks L-6 [BK])
    Chick vChip 1615 (BK L-3 [Starbucks, DQ, Taco, Subway] - Arbys L-6 [McD] - Chip L-4 [KFC, Popeyes, Chick] - Jack L-6 [Chip] - Starbucks L-6 [BK])
    BK vChip 1649 (BK L-3 [Starbucks, DQ, Taco, Subway] - Arbys L-6 [McD] - Chip L-3 [KFC, Popeyes, Chick, BK] - Jack L-6 [Chip])
    Starbucks unvotes 1690 (BK L-4 [DQ, Taco, Subway] - Arbys L-6 [McD] - Chip L-3 [KFC, Popeyes, Chick, BK] - Jack L-6 [Chip])
    McD vChip 1730 (BK L-4 [DQ, Taco, Subway] - Chip L-2 [KFC, Popeyes, Chick, BK, McD] - Jack L-6 [Chip])
    Dom vBK 1747 (BK L-3 [DQ, Taco, Subway, Dom] - Chip L-2 [KFC, Popeyes, Chick, BK, McD] - Jack L-6 [Chip])
    Starbucks vBK 1768 (BK L-2 [DQ, Taco, Subway, Dom, Starbucks] - Chip L-2 [KFC, Popeyes, Chick, BK, McD] - Jack L-6 [Chip])
    !Chip says he has night action 1800
    KFC vBK 1824 (BK L-1 [DQ, Taco, Subway, Dom, Starbucks, KFC] - Chip L-3 [Popeyes, Chick, BK, McD] - Jack L-6 [Chip])
    Arbys vChip 1827 (BK L-1 [DQ, Taco, Dom, Subway, Starbucks, KFC] - Chip L-2 [Popeyes, Chick, BK, McD, Arbys] - Jack L-6 [Chip])
    Taco unvotes 1848 (BK L-2 [DQ, Subway, Dom, Starbucks, KFC] - Chip L-2 [Popeyes, Chick, BK, McD, Arbys] - Jack L-6 [Chip])
    DQ vChip 1854 (BK L-3 [Subway, Dom, Starbucks, KFC] - Chip L-1 [Popeyes, Chick, BK, McD, Arbys, DQ] - Jack L-6 [Chip])
    KFC v!Chip 1855 (BK L-4 [Subway, Dom, Starbucks] - Chip L-! [Popeyes, Chick, BK, McD, Arbys, DQ, KFC!] - Jack L-6 [Chip])

Subway posts since he voted:
    1645, 1647, 1652, 1656, (BK L-3)
    1810 (BK L-2)
    1826, 1831, 1835, (BK L-1)

People who posted while BK was at L-1:
    Chick, Subway, Arbys, BK, Taco, DQ, KFC,

People afk/lurking at BK L-1:
    Popeyes, McD, Chip, Jack

To me, this locks Subway out of the BK+Arbys team, I was thinking at one point that the only thing telling us that blue is town aligned is Subways RP and I theorized a bit if Subway was blue herself. If she was, I don't think she would have stayed on BK at L-1 with a strong possibility of Popeyes, McD, Chip or Jack showing up at eod with hammer power. That being said - I'm quite sure subway is still over trusting her RP to clear a full 3 man team. @Subway can you plz paraphrase your RP without commentary. I want to see if Chick clued in to some hints you dropped and you just slotted him in giving him all the info he needed to run with it. You are the only thing preventing blue being a scumteam.

Also of note when I reread to get the votes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-fil-A View Post
    @Burger King Make sure to make a LW that is most adequate to the situation. If you have the time write a list that you consider best for me to use my night action.
    I'm really not convinced that this night action is shared and I think they have multiple actions. Starbucks and I were the main pushers on BK. Starbucks died, I got roleblocked and now there is no pressure at all on BK/Arbys other than DQ cc them. So far, they have literally only posted to claim their "feedback" and mostly disappeared as we tore ourselves apart. Neither BK, nor Arbys have been scumhunting all game and have been heavily focused on RP info gathering while not sharing their own until they can make it fit with other people, they aren't helping find any more scum even though we have a jailor + KFC.

Blue only needed 4 votes yesterday to power vote, KFC and McD were town votes from my point of view, leaving DQ and Popeyes.

8. ISO #2708

Quote Originally Posted by Burger King View Post
    Who has claimed immunity to your action besides myself and Arby's? Is 2 too many? Why are you so butthurt about other roles being immune to yours?
    Subway, McD + all citizens would be immune unless whatever starbucks did can give them something I can affect.

9. ISO #2709

10. ISO #2710

11. ISO #2711

12. ISO #2712

Quote Originally Posted by Burger King View Post
    Arby's isn't scum, that makes no sense. Get your head out of your ass.

You've been caught. My guess is solo killer with no allies to defend you.

Not sure if you're misunderstanding what we do or if you just have a vastly different definition of OP. Either way, I find it hard to see a town complaining about it in this manner. It reads like frustrated scum. I also think your role is strange for a town member to have, given that it fucks with people's targets and apparently leaves no feedback. Seeing as the witch leaves feedback, why do you suppose your role, which operates similarly to the witch, would both not leave feedback AND be aligned with town?

That doesn't make sense to me, which leads me to the conclusion that you are very likely scum. Might have to bump you up on the waitlist after DQ

There is no DK. I assume you mean DQ in which case- yes, solo killer is the running theory

If by "indirectly" you mean "very fucking directly" then yes.
    You have yet to help town. KFC has asked you your theory yet you provide none. D2 you where on L1 and still got a green lynched over you. Chick a now confirmed blue even admired to wanting to lych a green over a blue. That scares me about your win con is not so aligned with town. Becuse you say you win with town. Then if so why risk a green over a blue. Why lie about the role block? You story does not add up. So no I don’t believe you. You should have been lyched over chip yesterday.

@BK what I find suspect you are not even willing to vote your second scum target at all not even to consider it. It is DQ or no one. Sounds to me you are bussing pops but with out risk. I even agest my own judgement put DQ up on L1. With the only people left to vote. Wow no hammer. But you are not willing to sway your vote for a second even KFC votes pops. Yes he removed it but you and Arby’s will not under no chance change. Yet Arby’s has been vote buddies over and over this game. Only you confirmed Arby’s. Makes me suspect you are the only other cult in game at this point.

13. ISO #2713

i was hoping that @Dominos would claim his role after recent events. The fact that he doesn't makes me suspicious of him.
    I know i promised to not reveal anything about your roleclaim in the architect chat but i feel forced to now.

He basically claimed to have the ability to make 2 people target each others targets instead.

14. ISO #2714

Quote Originally Posted by McDonalds View Post
    i was hoping that @Dominos would claim his role after recent events. The fact that he doesn't makes me suspicious of him.
    I know i promised to not reveal anything about your roleclaim in the architect chat but i feel forced to now.

He basically claimed to have the ability to make 2 people target each others targets instead.
    Please do he claimed operator

15. ISO #2715

16. ISO #2716

17. ISO #2717

18. ISO #2718

19. ISO #2719

20. ISO #2720

21. ISO #2721

I want more pressure on pops pops was the one that was seen taking about the family curse. So I checked him last night and he came back pink werwolf/cult. As soon as I gave that info out Arby’s came out of the wood work them claimed DQ visted Starbucks. To derail the train on Popeyes.

22. ISO #2722

23. ISO #2723

24. ISO #2724

I was correct about chip being green no one litioned to me and he flipped green just as I said he would. Now again people are not listionimg to me and risking another green. We can not risk any more greens blue is willing to risk green above all costs chick even stated that at the end of day 2 he felt it is better for a green to die than a blue that does not sound town aligned to me.

25. ISO #2725

26. ISO #2726

Looking at voting patterns

Day 1 lynch Wendys (9 [L-0]): Starbucks, Subway, Taco Bell (Performer), Dairy Queen, KFC, Popeyes, Chick-fil-A, McDonalds, Arbys
    Day 2 lynch Chipotle (7 [L-0]): Dairy Queen, Chick-fil-A, Burger King, McDonalds, KFC, Popeyes, Arbys

Day 3 votes.
    Popeyes (2 [L-4]):
    Taco Bell (Mayor), Subway
    Dairy Queen (4 [L-2]):
    Popeyes, Arbys, Burger King, Jack in the Box
    Arbys (1 [L-5]):
    Dairy Queen

Anyone else see the pattern??? The red have Been on all votes. The Green is Confirmed town in my POV
    Look here

27. ISO #2727

I was correct about chip being green no one litioned to me and he flipped green just as I said he would. Now again people are not listionimg to me and risking another green. We can not risk any more greens blue is willing to risk green above all costs chick even stated that at the end of day 2 he felt it is better for a green to die than a blue that does not sound town aligned to me.
    your mason buddy will kill popeyes tonight anyway or do you not trust your mason buddy?

28. ISO #2728

29. ISO #2729

Quote Originally Posted by McDonalds View Post
    your mason buddy will kill popeyes tonight anyway or do you not trust your mason buddy?
    No what I don’t want is pops to have a chance at another culting. Makes sence for balance that if me and JITB both die if we bash and pick wrong we both die that. They will only have one person being able to cult. I got feed back that pops is the pink werewolf’s I am thinking the others are his lackys meaning kill him before he can cult another

30. ISO #2730

No what I don’t want is pops to have a chance at another culting. Makes sence for balance that if me and JITB both die if we bash and pick wrong we both die that. They will only have one person being able to cult. I got feed back that pops is the pink werewolf’s I am thinking the others are his lackys meaning kill him before he can cult another
    so you actually think crypt made a setup that has 2 scum kills every night + 1 culting?

Culting usually happen last in the OOO, so if pop is killed tonight then no culting should happen.

31. ISO #2731

32. ISO #2732

33. ISO #2733

34. ISO #2734

35. ISO #2735

36. ISO #2736

37. ISO #2737

38. ISO #2738

Night 3

The day has ended by lynch!
    Dairy Queen has been lynched.
    Dairy Queen's role was Julien Wagstaff.

Dairy Queen (6 [L-0]): Taco Bell (Mayor), Popeyes, Arbys, Burger King, McDonalds, Jack in the Box
    Popeyes (2 [L-4]): Subway, Dairy Queen

Living Players Graveyard
    @Dominos
    @KFC
    @Burger King
    @Subway
    @Jack in the Box
    @Popeyes
    @Taco Bell
    @McDonalds
    @Arbys
    @Wendys (Sofija Blackmore) - Lynched Day 1.
    @Pizza Hut (Zayna Lu) - Killed Night 1.
    @Papa Johns (Kobe Woolley) - Killed Night 1.
    @Chipotle (Bobbi Thorne) - Lynched Day 2.
    @Starbucks (Javier Robles) - Killed Night 2.
    @Chick-fil-A (Miriam Stark) - Killed Night 2.
    @Dairy Queen (Julien Wagstaff) - Lynched Day 3.

Night 3 will end in ~24 hours, on January 3, @ 8:30 PM EST.

Night actions will only be accepted up until 1 hour before night ends!

Last edited by Cryptonic; January 3rd, 2019 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

39. ISO #2739

Day 4

McDonalds was killed last night.
    His identity was John-Paul Beattie.

McDonald's left a last will:
    Spoiler : McDonald's Last Will :
    Quote Originally Posted by McDonalds
    Night 1: Im jailing Chick-fil-A tonight. He/she immediately assumes that im a jailor(which is true) and asks me to reveal my intentions. I ask him to be more specific about his role but he doesn't want to reveal anything to a potential scum and would rather be executed.

After some discussion and a few threats he reveals that he is not town aligned but wants to see the town win? I find this extremely because why would a neutral have town victory as win con?

I tried to execute chick but was roleblocked.

Night 2 Jailing dominos. He immediately brings up something that i missed about Chick-Fil-A. I never told Chick-Fil-A that my jailing doesn't remove anyone from a night chat and somehow he knew about this anyway. This means that Chick-Fil-A HAS A NIGHT CHAT!!!!. If i had payed more attention to the day chat i would have seen this.
    Dominos convinced me to not execute him tonight.

Night 3 Jailing burger king. I jailed him in case dairy queen would flip something else.

Living Players Graveyard
    @Dominos
    @KFC
    @Burger King
    @Subway
    @Jack in the Box
    @Popeyes
    @Taco Bell
    @Arbys
    @Wendys (Sofija Blackmore) - Lynched Day 1.
    @Pizza Hut (Zayna Lu) - Killed Night 1.
    @Papa Johns (Kobe Woolley) - Killed Night 1.
    @Chipotle (Bobbi Thorne) - Lynched Day 2.
    @Starbucks (Javier Robles) - Killed Night 2.
    @Chick-fil-A (Miriam Stark) - Killed Night 2.
    @Dairy Queen (Julien Wagstaff) - Lynched Day 3.
    @McDonalds (John-Paul Beattie) - Killed Night 3.

Day 4 will end in 48 hours, on January 5, @ 8:30 PM EST.

With 8 players alive, it takes 5 votes to hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

40. ISO #2740

41. ISO #2741

42. ISO #2742

43. ISO #2743

44. ISO #2744

45. ISO #2745

46. ISO #2746

47. ISO #2747

48. ISO #2748

49. ISO #2749

Quote Originally Posted by Arbys View Post
    Wtf is the nonsense you are saying Taco Bell. Why is popeyes still alive?
    Arby I know you are scum team with BK. GG lych me I dont care Town lost. will bet me and JITB only town green left. to many green in Gy for us to win. well played you can stop the act. I know you have to have 3 maybe 4 by now. you won GG

50. ISO #2750