User Tag List

Page 46 of 72 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 56 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,300 of 3555
  1. ISO #2251

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyes View Post
    You are totally right.
    I am Charles Stanworth.
    Roflol dude if you claimed that yesterday. Before Starbucks did. I would not have checked you. Becuse no one counterclaimed. But with my night feedback I know it is bs lol.

No honestly from a game point you should have claimed that. I might have worked.

2. ISO #2252

3. ISO #2253

4. ISO #2254

5. ISO #2255

6. ISO #2256

Quote Originally Posted by Dairy Queen View Post
    I am Julien Wagstaff, Why wouldn't they investigate me N1 then? If i'm so heavily intertwined in their role play surely they would have checked me on N1.

And I've only soft claimed what I can do, but I reiterate I can't visit.
    I wanted to check you n1 for this exact reason, but my allies wanted Starbucks more, and I wasn't opposed to checking Starbucks, so I went along with it.

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    And all I have is the fact that Starbucks visited me N1. You don't need all that much information other than what's in the day chat and graveyard now to try a piece together a narrative for the game setup and play.

Right now I'm really just wishing @Arbys , @Burger King , and @Jack in the Box would bother to come play the game. If we had everyone here we could figure everything out, get a lynch off today, and wrap this game up in a nice neat little bow.
    You need to calm down. I was sleeping. It's a thing humans do sometimes. And we have 32 hours of day left. Plenty of time

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    It tells me to kill anyone bite by the werewolf.
    Hmm. So the issue with this is that there no fucking way scum get 2 kills + 1 recruit per night. Which means either there is a cult that just decided to kill instead, or there is no cult.

Also, if you believe Popeyes is pink, and you think pink is the cult, then that means DQ is likely a solo killer, which means lynching him today reduces the kpn by 1 and gives us more time to salvage this game.

7. ISO #2257

Quote Originally Posted by Burger King View Post
    I wanted to check you n1 for this exact reason, but my allies wanted Starbucks more, and I wasn't opposed to checking Starbucks, so I went along with it.

You need to calm down. I was sleeping. It's a thing humans do sometimes. And we have 32 hours of day left. Plenty of time

Hmm. So the issue with this is that there no fucking way scum get 2 kills + 1 recruit per night. Which means either there is a cult that just decided to kill instead, or there is no cult.

Also, if you believe Popeyes is pink, and you think pink is the cult, then that means DQ is likely a solo killer, which means lynching him today reduces the kpn by 1 and gives us more time to salvage this game.
    You think DQ is the solo killer, huh? What are your opinions on Dominos, Taco Bell, and Jack-in-the-Box?

8. ISO #2258

It would make more sence to take out pink than it would DQ. Before scum get majority of votes.

9. ISO #2259

10. ISO #2260

You think DQ is the solo killer, huh? What are your opinions on Dominos, Taco Bell, and Jack-in-the-Box?
    No. I think he's on a team, but TB seems to think pink is the team, which means from his perspective DQ must be the solo killer unless both arby's and I are lying about the feedback.

11. ISO #2261

No. I think he's on a team, but TB seems to think pink is the team, which means from his perspective DQ must be the solo killer unless both arby's and I are lying about the feedback.
    Ok answer this why was popeyes so eager to jump on your wagon train to lych DQ but you and Arby’s read popeyes as scum but both of you not willing to lych him???

12. ISO #2262

All TB seems to be thinking right now is "POPEYES IS A WEREWOLF! POPEYES IS A WEREWOLF!" on repeat. We also don't know that there is a "solo" killer at all, and DQ has made multiple references to having a "lover" and knowing another RP name. How do you explain that? Complete bullshit, giving an RP way for his teammate to buddy him, or what? I'd be interested in seeing you and Arby's come up with a complete narrative of the game that explains who everyone is and what their actions have been, accounting for all the LWs and feedback claims and other day chat we've seen. Don't isolate it right now as you have to just DQ, and Taco Bell has to just Popeyes. There's a witched claim and a roleblock claim each night to account for as well; where do those fit in?

13. ISO #2263

Ok answer this why was popeyes so eager to jump on your wagon train to lych DQ but you and Arby’s read popeyes as scum but both of you not willing to lych him???
    Popeyes was not willing to lych you yesterday preferred to lych a green that I pleaded not to lych. You and popeyes seem to be teamed up is what it looks like to me.

14. ISO #2264

You need to understand this: If Arbys and BK are both Pink now as well with Popeyes, they could lynch Popeyes with you, kill you, convert me, and win the game in majority EVEN IF YOUR MASON BUDDY CAN KILL THEM. It makes no sense.

15. ISO #2265

What part of this:
    Though it looks like TB got a positive result on Popeyes, so I'd be fine lynching in the order DQ -> Popeyes -> KFC.

Regardless, DQ is the lynch for today.
    Makes you think I am unwilling to lynch Popeyes?

16. ISO #2266

17. ISO #2267

You need to understand this: If Arbys and BK are both Pink now as well with Popeyes, they could lynch Popeyes with you, kill you, convert me, and win the game in majority EVEN IF YOUR MASON BUDDY CAN KILL THEM. It makes no sense.
    Think about it KFC. I am betting the witch is on there side. I am guessing Arby’s. Or I have been thinking you. Since you claimed witch/ with the hammer d2. But your post at start and your response feels real. So No I don’t think you are witch. Leaves me on Arby’s again. Not one mention of Arby’s On blue team nothing. Makeing me think they have the option to witch or cult. And leaving the other to kill. So no cult day 1. They killed and witched KFC. Night 2 they see that Chick and BK are on blue team. So would make sence cult BK kill Chick. Then BK can confirm Arby’s. Explained why Arby’s was not in lw. So I believe without there Werwolf they will not be able to cult

18. ISO #2268

19. ISO #2269

20. ISO #2270

Think about it KFC. I am betting the witch is on there side. I am guessing Arby’s. Or I have been thinking you. Since you claimed witch/ with the hammer d2. But your post at start and your response feels real. So No I don’t think you are witch. Leaves me on Arby’s again. Not one mention of Arby’s On blue team nothing. Makeing me think they have the option to witch or cult. And leaving the other to kill. So no cult day 1. They killed and witched KFC. Night 2 they see that Chick and BK are on blue team. So would make sence cult BK kill Chick. Then BK can confirm Arby’s. Explained why Arby’s was not in lw. So I believe without there Werwolf they will not be able to cult
    I am thinking about it. I have a manifesto of my read on the game written up and ready to paste as soon as I get enough info from everyone to verify it. Right now the weakest link in my narrative is Jack-in-the-Box; he should be your mason buddy if you are to be believed, but he also fits in nicely as the Witch. Would really like to hear what he has to say.

21. ISO #2271

22. ISO #2272

I am thinking about it. I have a manifesto of my read on the game written up and ready to paste as soon as I get enough info from everyone to verify it. Right now the weakest link in my narrative is Jack-in-the-Box; he should be your mason buddy if you are to be believed, but he also fits in nicely as the Witch. Would really like to hear what he has to say.
    Dude is always afk he did not even vote d2. And stop hunting my Mason buddy. You are going to get him killed. Purple killed the last one that claimed he was.

23. ISO #2273

24. ISO #2274

Dude is always afk he did not even vote d2. And stop hunting my Mason buddy. You are going to get him killed. Purple killed the last one that claimed he was.
    Purple is also NOT the werewolf faction, from your very own claims, so it's irrelevant to them to try and hunt down your mason buddy; and by now, They. Already. Know. Who. He. Is, if he exists. You have to understand, scum knows whether or not BK/Arbys are telling the truth. Scum knows who the scum are; Scum knows you, I, DQ, and MD are not your mason buddy. That literally only leaves Dominos and Jack in the Box. One of them is scum, and knows that the other is your mason buddy... if he exists.

I will reiterate once again: At this point, a mass claim is highly beneficial for town, as SCUM ALREADY KNOW EVERYTHING.

25. ISO #2275

26. ISO #2276

Purple is also NOT the werewolf faction, from your very own claims, so it's irrelevant to them to try and hunt down your mason buddy; and by now, They. Already. Know. Who. He. Is, if he exists. You have to understand, scum knows whether or not BK/Arbys are telling the truth. Scum knows who the scum are; Scum knows you, I, DQ, and MD are not your mason buddy. That literally only leaves Dominos and Jack in the Box. One of them is scum, and knows that the other is your mason buddy... if he exists.

I will reiterate once again: At this point, a mass claim is highly beneficial for town, as SCUM ALREADY KNOW EVERYTHING.
    it is not dominoes. According to his claims. First name is starters and last name is spiderman

27. ISO #2277

28. ISO #2278

29. ISO #2279

30. ISO #2280

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyes View Post
    You misunderstood your feedback.
    You aren’t a mason but scum fake claiming and pushing an easy lynch target.
    You are an insane sheriff style role that only sees scum.
    You are pulling a gambit similar to LBP and actually sticking to the gambit this time.
    You really really really don’t like me
    Here

31. ISO #2281

In other words I faked the Mason buddy. so dave my neck. for coming out as a Solo Mason. and yes It ws obvious that Starbucks was not him. But his response to it made me town read Him why I went from scum reading him to town reading him. If my Fake claim can possibly get a town lyched I am coming clean now.

32. ISO #2282

Plus you are right about one thing Scum knows everything And Popyes called me out on one thing.
    Can you please, PLEASE stop trying to scumread Popeyes? It's 100% irrelevant and distraction. You night-checked him as scum. That's all anyone needs. End of story.

33. ISO #2283

34. ISO #2284

In other words I faked the Mason buddy. so dave my neck. for coming out as a Solo Mason. and yes It ws obvious that Starbucks was not him. But his response to it made me town read Him why I went from scum reading him to town reading him. If my Fake claim can possibly get a town lyched I am coming clean now.
    I was reaaaaaallly hoping you'd save that until Jack-in-the-Box claimed, but it does fit with my narrative. Still makes me even more curious what Jack-in-the-Box has to say for himself. Only missing piece in the narrative.

And before you go off on another tangent, Taco Bell, I'm with you on Popeyes being our best lynch for today. I'm just waiting for more info from everyone else.

35. ISO #2285

36. ISO #2286

37. ISO #2287

38. ISO #2288

I was reaaaaaallly hoping you'd save that until Jack-in-the-Box claimed, but it does fit with my narrative. Still makes me even more curious what Jack-in-the-Box has to say for himself. Only missing piece in the narrative.

And before you go off on another tangent, Taco Bell, I'm with you on Popeyes being our best lynch for today. I'm just waiting for more info from everyone else.
    Sorry, I just saw my Fake claim of a mason buddy derail the town. So I had to put a stop to it. It was ment to derail Scum not town.

39. ISO #2289

Sorry, I just saw my Fake claim of a mason buddy derail the town. So I had to put a stop to it. It was ment to derail Scum not town.
    Again, I'm not derailed; I wanted Jack-in-the-Box to try and claim to be your buddy so you could catch him red-handed, but you've taken that card away now. It still behooves us to see what he has to say, though.

40. ISO #2290

All TB seems to be thinking right now is "POPEYES IS A WEREWOLF! POPEYES IS A WEREWOLF!" on repeat. We also don't know that there is a "solo" killer at all, and DQ has made multiple references to having a "lover" and knowing another RP name. How do you explain that? Complete bullshit, giving an RP way for his teammate to buddy him, or what? I'd be interested in seeing you and Arby's come up with a complete narrative of the game that explains who everyone is and what their actions have been, accounting for all the LWs and feedback claims and other day chat we've seen. Don't isolate it right now as you have to just DQ, and Taco Bell has to just Popeyes. There's a witched claim and a roleblock claim each night to account for as well; where do those fit in?
    @Burger King , It's been an hour, buddy. Where's that narrative?

41. ISO #2291

Again, I'm not derailed; I wanted Jack-in-the-Box to try and claim to be your buddy so you could catch him red-handed, but you've taken that card away now. It still behooves us to see what he has to say, though.
    I so misread what you where doing, I thought I was about to make a low hanging fruit get lyched. Every game I have played the inactive has always been lyched and has always been Town cit a boring role. people just won't play.

42. ISO #2292

43. ISO #2293

44. ISO #2294

45. ISO #2295

I so misread what you where doing, I thought I was about to make a low hanging fruit get lyched. Every game I have played the inactive has always been lyched and has always been Town cit a boring role. people just won't play.
    If you could just slow your roll, calm down, have some patience and think through things like I've been saying since the start, this day would've played out and you could've seen that before you redacted your statement :P

46. ISO #2296

If you could just slow your roll, calm down, have some patience and think through things like I've been saying since the start, this day would've played out and you could've seen that before you redacted your statement :P
    Hard to do when you catch a scum from a night read.

47. ISO #2297

What is your KFC. No one will give it. I gave mine. I would love to hear yours. Popeyes I dont need to hear yours lol I know yours lol

5 members in here right now 1 guest only showing Taco Bell, KFC, Popeyes.
    Burger King already claimed to be using invisible mode. Who knows who the other unlisted member is.

What is my what? My name? I don't remember you giving yours; could you restate it please?

48. ISO #2298

49. ISO #2299

50. ISO #2300