Results 2,201 to 2,250 of 3555
  1. ISO #2201

2. ISO #2202

3. ISO #2203

4. ISO #2204

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    I did respond to it. I have been reading and responding in accdance
    You still have not confirmed whether you know with 100% certainty that the Werewolves you are capable of checking, are capable of recruiting.

Wrong if you go back he also said when I asked him to give me night feedback he said he was thinking about it.
    Did you receive it? If you did, tell me and you can clear Dominos as town and put BK/Arbys back in my scumreads, and I'll be much more inclined to get my vote back on Popeyes with you.

5. ISO #2205

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    Staaaaahp stahp stop stop stop stop. Slow your roll, man. You getting way ahead of yourself.

Clear your mind, look at your rolecard, and tell me: Do you know, with 100% certainty, that there is a Cult, or just that there is a Pink faction?
    I have answered you please tell me what words do you want to come out of my mouth? I have lied it out for you. But no you read me as some moron player that can’t read. Dude I will make it simple lych popeyes or lose the game to cult/werewolves. If we do not lych him town we lose today. It is that simple.

6. ISO #2206

7. ISO #2207

8. ISO #2208

I have answered you please tell me what words do you want to come out of my mouth? I have lied it out for you. But no you read me as some moron player that can’t read. Dude I will make it simple lych popeyes or lose the game to cult/werewolves. If we do not lych him town we lose today. It is that simple.
    Here are some words that I would like to hear come out of your mouth, if they are true:

I have information in my rolecard that specifically states that the Werewolves are capable of recruiting members to their faction.

And also,

I received feedback last night that I believe to be from Starbucks

I'm not reading you as a moron, Taco Bell, I'm just trying to get you to speak clearly and understandably to me so I know what information you have, and I can act upon it.

9. ISO #2209

10. ISO #2210

You still have not confirmed whether you know with 100% certainty that the Werewolves you are capable of checking, are capable of recruiting.

Did you receive it? If you did, tell me and you can clear Dominos as town and put BK/Arbys back in my scumreads, and I'll be much more inclined to get my vote back on Popeyes with you.
    I am not going to confirm this. You know why KFC. So please stop

11. ISO #2211

12. ISO #2212

13. ISO #2213

Here are some words that I would like to hear come out of your mouth, if they are true:

I have information in my rolecard that specifically states that the Werewolves are capable of recruiting members to their faction.

And also,

I received feedback last night that I believe to be from Starbucks

I'm not reading you as a moron, Taco Bell, I'm just trying to get you to speak clearly and understandably to me so I know what information you have, and I can act upon it.
    No it does not say for a fact they can recruit but it does imply it. Also second question TB if you are town please stop asking it.

14. ISO #2214

15. ISO #2215

16. ISO #2216

17. ISO #2217

18. ISO #2218

19. ISO #2219

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyes View Post
    Hey you ever get the feeling of being an outsider watching the circle of friends have a good time?
    I’m that dude right now
    Who's having a good time? I'm having a hell of a time trying to get a town to cooperate when only half of us are here at any one time and the rest of us are getting tunnelvisioned in our own reads/game theories. It's incredibly frustrating.

20. ISO #2220

Why is there no ones vote on popeyes but mine

Did you not see him vote Arby’s not giveing a real nwjy after I voted him? Then he voted DQ to put DQ to L 2 fast for a turbo. Yet claiming we have 2 full days. I found him last night. I can confirm 100% he is the werewolf pink killer. I believe he has culted to his pack BL and Arby’s. This is why Chick was killed by a yellow kill. This would confirm Arby’s and BK as Blue.

This would also explaine why Chick did not put Arby’s in LW.

PleSe town open your eyes I implore you if I was jester as some people think what good would this do me?
    Also if I was scum who the hell are my team. No one listions to me.

Town please Think ok we have a Chance to win but we have to kill the Leader of the werewolf’s and that is Popeyes.

21. ISO #2221

Who's having a good time? I'm having a hell of a time trying to get a town to cooperate when only half of us are here at any one time and the rest of us are getting tunnelvisioned in our own reads/game theories. It's incredibly frustrating.
    I am so frustrated you don’t even know.
    I have had NO INFORMATION THIS ENTIRE GAME. LITERALY ALL I HAVE JS VOTE PATTERNS AND CLAIMS.

I am a stressed sausage patty bro

22. ISO #2222

23. ISO #2223

24. ISO #2224

25. ISO #2225

26. ISO #2226

I am so frustrated you don’t even know.
    I have had NO INFORMATION THIS ENTIRE GAME. LITERALY ALL I HAVE JS VOTE PATTERNS AND CLAIMS.

I am a stressed sausage patty bro
    And all I have is the fact that Starbucks visited me N1. You don't need all that much information other than what's in the day chat and graveyard now to try a piece together a narrative for the game setup and play.

Right now I'm really just wishing @Arbys , @Burger King , and @Jack in the Box would bother to come play the game. If we had everyone here we could figure everything out, get a lynch off today, and wrap this game up in a nice neat little bow.

27. ISO #2227

28. ISO #2228

And all I have is the fact that Starbucks visited me N1. You don't need all that much information other than what's in the day chat and graveyard now to try a piece together a narrative for the game setup and play.

Right now I'm really just wishing @Arbys , @Burger King , and @Jack in the Box would bother to come play the game. If we had everyone here we could figure everything out, get a lynch off today, and wrap this game up in a nice neat little bow.
    I think the RP is super rich for Dairy Queen being a killer with their Lover as the Witch.
    ICU being tied with Town but against DQ seems super relevant
    Third Party kills are kinda throwing me for a loop. I’ll be honest.

29. ISO #2229

30. ISO #2230

Every time I bring up you. You throw people to think about other people or ask for reads on other people you are always deflecting.
    Taco Bell, buddy, please, turn off your rage boner tunnel-vision blinders for Popeyes right now; you claim that your night action confirmed him as a Werewolf. We get it. You don't need to try and scumread him any more; your night action has the ultimate proof. Now, file that on the backburner for the moment, and work with me:

No it does not say for a fact they can recruit but it does imply it. Also second question TB if you are town please stop asking it.
    How does it imply it?
    Answer this question, please.

31. ISO #2231

Not @Subway ?

32. ISO #2232

33. ISO #2233

34. ISO #2234

35. ISO #2235

@KFC please don’t tell me you are buying his claim as just a do nothing cit? Even when I called him out becuse of my feedback showing he is pink? He still claimed I was town read to him. Every time I hit him with it he defected to what are your reads on this or that person. He don’t want to lych me becuse he knows I will flip green and town will see I was telling the truth.

Please @ everyone lych popeyes. If not lych me don’t lych anyone else. I am telling you all this info is here. I would prefer you to lych popeyes. Town has lost to many green flips.

Notice I was the only one ageists the chip lych day 2. Popeyes was on it. Popeyes also lead the lynch trains on the turbo Day 1. Popeyes is the key. Also he was the one argueing about the family course in my RP. He is the one who was the lead suspect for the food poisoning. How much prof do you all need?

36. ISO #2236

Depends, do you know the COMs of those players? Then call 'em up and tell them to get their asses in game.

I also presume you don't feel like claiming that you got Starbucks' feedback.
    I’m not going to lie to you.
    I didn’t get feedback. I have a suspect for who did?

37. ISO #2237

Although I appreciate your play KFC - and if it had worked out mechanically, it would have helped. I wished you had seen mine sooner too because I think neither of our plans will work out now.

Pops, thx for your commentary on Arbys - but thats one of the reasons I was scum reading Arbys for day 1, he wasn't scumhunting at all and was all RP, best way for a scum to appear like he is doing something while actually not. I can see that you may have a different viewpoint on this and the fact that Taco is getting scummier by the minute has me wondering who will break first. I really hope KFC can get to the bottom of Taco - as I said, I don't believe the mason claim at all so his read on you is a mute point in my view.

OOG: I have found this game a bit frustrating on my end as well just due when I have had the availability to play. I've been on at night when only 1 or 2 players have been on and I don't really get anywheres. Then when I've been sleeping or working the site jumps 500 posts. I'm going for a nap.

38. ISO #2238

@KFC please don’t tell me you are buying his claim as just a do nothing cit? Even when I called him out becuse of my feedback showing he is pink? He still claimed I was town read to him. Every time I hit him with it he defected to what are your reads on this or that person. He don’t want to lych me becuse he knows I will flip green and town will see I was telling the truth.

Please @ everyone lych popeyes. If not lych me don’t lych anyone else. I am telling you all this info is here. I would prefer you to lych popeyes. Town has lost to many green flips.

Notice I was the only one ageists the chip lych day 2. Popeyes was on it. Popeyes also lead the lynch trains on the turbo Day 1. Popeyes is the key. Also he was the one argueing about the family course in my RP. He is the one who was the lead suspect for the food poisoning. How much prof do you all need?
    If I am scumlocked.

Why don’t you use the day to find the other scum?

39. ISO #2239

TACO BELL. STOP. I BELIEVE YOU. But this game has more than one 1 scum. Please stop the tunnel vision and listen to me, and help me.

How does it imply it?
    ANSWER THIS QUESTION.

40. ISO #2240

Taco Bell, buddy, please, turn off your rage boner tunnel-vision blinders for Popeyes right now; you claim that your night action confirmed him as a Werewolf. We get it. You don't need to try and scumread him any more; your night action has the ultimate proof. Now, file that on the backburner for the moment, and work with me:

Answer this question, please.
    It tells me to kill anyone bite by the werewolf.

41. ISO #2241

42. ISO #2242

43. ISO #2243

44. ISO #2244

45. ISO #2245

46. ISO #2246

I wonder if there is a world where
    @Subway and @Dairy Queen
    (Being the hosts of the werewolf ball)
    Are both killers in this game?
    Subway discovered DQ was cheating with his lover and under disguise of the masquerade ball is picking through people???

I dunno dude just a thought. It’s be epic tho
    Deflecting again. Trying to get the thought process off track.

47. ISO #2247

48. ISO #2248

49. ISO #2249

50. ISO #2250