S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread] - Page 33
Register

User Tag List

Page 33 of 72 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,650 of 3555
  1. ISO #1601

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Chick-fil-A View Post
    Huh? I feel he spends a lot of time making his posts and takes another way to approach the game. I am also mainly defensive. In fact, I'm waiting for you to switch from BK to me so I can start laughing and enjoy the game 3x times more.
    Curiously confrontational while supporting a supposedly "lock-town" read with one sentence. I already stated that I don't believe you are a useful focus at the moment, but I am disappointed you aren't trying a little harder to be more helpful. I saw myself getting tunnel-visioned on scumreading BK along with Starbucks and asked you to help provide some insight on why he should be townread. My vote isn't even on BK at the moment. My primary pressure is still on Chip, who, unsurprisingly, despite having stopped by to view the thread several times since my reads, has been unable or unwilling to post yet.

2. ISO #1602

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    Curiously confrontational while supporting a supposedly "lock-town" read with one sentence. I already stated that I don't believe you are a useful focus at the moment, but I am disappointed you aren't trying a little harder to be more helpful. I saw myself getting tunnel-visioned on scumreading BK along with Starbucks and asked you to help provide some insight on why he should be townread. My vote isn't even on BK at the moment. My primary pressure is still on Chip, who, unsurprisingly, despite having stopped by to view the thread several times since my reads, has been unable or unwilling to post yet.
    While you're here, want to tell us the rest of your feedback from last night?

3. ISO #1603

4. ISO #1604

Quote Originally Posted by Burger King View Post
    While you're here, want to tell us the rest of your feedback from last night?
    I'm getting tired of having to repeat myself; no, I am not willing to reveal the rest of my feedback from last night yet. I'm following along with Starbucks delayed reveal ("Tomorrow or later" he said, earlier this day), or, failing that, it will be in my last will tonight. I have already confirmed that Starbucks claimed to me which feedback he sent me, correctly, and it was not the "witched" feedback. In case you missed it, I also stated that the feedback I received does not necessarily confirm him as town.

5. ISO #1605

6. ISO #1606

That works for me KFC.

My announcement is merely this - I made a big point for everyone to know i was accounted for by giving KFC the feedback, but its in the recipients best interest to not claim it anymore. In the event i'm witched please signal me somehow, but you'll thank me later if you dont claim it openly

7. ISO #1607

It is more helpful to me if you do, however that does seem to be a perilous decision to make today. It will be interesting to see reactions.
    Im honestly not even sure i know what it reads exactly, but id like to keep to the current plan until at least tomorrow on specifics. I wish it had been a bit less obvious but DQ was reading me too hard

8. ISO #1608

9. ISO #1609

10. ISO #1610

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks View Post
    Come at me motehr fucker. My responses in white
    This post is like... the concentrate of Burger's errors. I will admit that I had skimmed posts yesterday IRL day, and didn't really see all of that shit. Therefore I started reading the Burger King posts BEFORE reading Starbuck's critics on them. They are legitimate, yes. There's also a small tunneling going on here obviously, such as the "I haven't been hostile" "yes you were" "I haven't told a player I wouldn't talk to them" "yes you did". Although this IS true, I can confirm BK has been hostile and told Taco Bell he wouldn't talk to him, those are not scumtells, just angry boi tells, so I'd advise to care about this.

On the other hand, the approval seeking is going hard, he doesn't want to be involved into anything, he's being cautious. I said that of Popeyes too, but it's even scummier on BK, because he's actually quite active and attacking, alike Popeyes, who's more passive (even if not inactive, he's not actively pushing people as much as BK is). Being pushy AND cautious is showing a mindset that is incoherent with a town's, since if you're pushing, you want to get information, and will be involved in it, not afraid of being scumread for it.
    That's a big, VERY big point.

Speaking of RP, what's yours? @Burger King ANSWER THIS

Starbucks is also right in the way that BK is the lurker and not him. Starbucks has been drawing attention from the very start of the game "I'm important, doc on me".

P.S. this does not mean that I townread Starbucks. They could be on opposing scum teams. Starbucks HAS been scummy, I didn't forget Wendy's was his counterwagon and that the mislynch saved his ass. I also have an eye on him because of food, although the fact that he's not the only one able to poison it is something to consider. That being said, for now, I agree with his long post, and am ready to take a seat on the Burger King train.
    -vote Burger King

L-3. I would appreciate the train not going further for now, though, to avoid turbolynches. Any hammer without further discussion will be lynched tomorrow. Thank you.

11. ISO #1611

That works for me KFC.

My announcement is merely this - I made a big point for everyone to know i was accounted for by giving KFC the feedback, but its in the recipients best interest to not claim it anymore. In the event i'm witched please signal me somehow, but you'll thank me later if you dont claim it openly
    Im honestly not even sure i know what it reads exactly, but id like to keep to the current plan until at least tomorrow on specifics. I wish it had been a bit less obvious but DQ was reading me too hard
    ...I was hoping for something a little more clarifying. Even I am not entirely sure what this means, and I'm fairly certain I don't want to let it all go unexplained past tomorrow without... something more. I'm still with you but quite wary.

12. ISO #1612

Quote Originally Posted by Subway View Post
    This post is like... the concentrate of Burger's errors. I will admit that I had skimmed posts yesterday IRL day, and didn't really see all of that shit. Therefore I started reading the Burger King posts BEFORE reading Starbuck's critics on them. They are legitimate, yes. There's also a small tunneling going on here obviously, such as the "I haven't been hostile" "yes you were" "I haven't told a player I wouldn't talk to them" "yes you did". Although this IS true, I can confirm BK has been hostile and told Taco Bell he wouldn't talk to him, those are not scumtells, just angry boi tells, so I'd advise to care about this.

On the other hand, the approval seeking is going hard, he doesn't want to be involved into anything, he's being cautious. I said that of Popeyes too, but it's even scummier on BK, because he's actually quite active and attacking, alike Popeyes, who's more passive (even if not inactive, he's not actively pushing people as much as BK is). Being pushy AND cautious is showing a mindset that is incoherent with a town's, since if you're pushing, you want to get information, and will be involved in it, not afraid of being scumread for it.

Starbucks is also right in the way that BK is the lurker and not him. Starbucks has been drawing attention from the very start of the game "I'm important, doc on me".

P.S. this does not mean that I townread Starbucks. They could be on opposing scum teams. Starbucks HAS been scummy, I didn't forget Wendy's was his counterwagon and that the mislynch saved his ass. I also have an eye on him because of food, although the fact that he's not the only one able to poison it is something to consider. That being said, for now, I agree with his long post, and am ready to take a seat on the Burger King train.
    -vote Burger King

L-3. I would appreciate the train not going further for now, though, to avoid turbolynches. Any hammer without further discussion will be lynched tomorrow. Thank you.
    You said that I am being cautious? or not wanting to be involved? both?

13. ISO #1613

...I was hoping for something a little more clarifying. Even I am not entirely sure what this means, and I'm fairly certain I don't want to let it all go unexplained past tomorrow without... something more. I'm still with you but quite wary.
    You really do want it to go past tomorrow if the math works out. I only said day 3 because I hope to get maximum value out of it. It is best for us if I am only forced to reveal right before I am killed. I am a very important role, like... very.

I understand being wary, but I picked you last night becasue I knew youd be able to handle the position.

14. ISO #1614

15. ISO #1615

16. ISO #1616

17. ISO #1617

There is a world, but I don't think it's the one we live in. I have town reads on both Subway and Chic-fil-A. Of course there's always a possibility for cult shenanigans, but as of right now I don't see either of these players as scum.
    I can say for a fact 100% subway is not cult. After tonight I don’t know.

18. ISO #1618

19. ISO #1619

20. ISO #1620

Lock town? Not lock town, but not going to be voted by me today.

21. ISO #1621

22. ISO #1622

You really do want it to go past tomorrow if the math works out. I only said day 3 because I hope to get maximum value out of it. It is best for us if I am only forced to reveal right before I am killed. I am a very important role, like... very.

I understand being wary, but I picked you last night becasue I knew youd be able to handle the position.
    I'm going to have to go back and re-read day 1 in order to know what may have given you that impression. The only reason I am comfortable leaving it past tonight is I know I always have a last will should the unthinkable happen, and it's only Day 2.

23. ISO #1623

24. ISO #1624

I guess not. Ok. So the Wendy’s train is a good example of how not I am not playing cautiously. My style of play hasn’t changed from day one to day two. I’m very involved in the discussions of the daythread thus far and I’ve promoted others to get involved as well. I have played near opposite of what people are scum reading chipotle and Burger King for.

If wrong @Starbucks will surely, gladly, correct me.

25. ISO #1625

26. ISO #1626

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyes View Post
    I guess not. Ok. So the Wendy’s train is a good example of how not I am not playing cautiously. My style of play hasn’t changed from day one to day two. I’m very involved in the discussions of the daythread thus far and I’ve promoted others to get involved as well. I have played near opposite of what people are scum reading chipotle and Burger King for.

If wrong @Starbucks will surely, gladly, correct me.
    You could be more involved. I certainly dont read you as scummy as the other two, but I won't be scum reading anyone for scum reading you at the moment. I agree the wendys train is a blatant opposition to Burger Kings style, it just so happens that you did create a mislynch... which burger king happens to find townie i guess...

youre lean scum to me, not 100% like BK. Id happily see more out of you and change my mind.

27. ISO #1627

You could be more involved. I certainly dont read you as scummy as the other two, but I won't be scum reading anyone for scum reading you at the moment. I agree the wendys train is a blatant opposition to Burger Kings style, it just so happens that you did create a mislynch... which burger king happens to find townie i guess...

youre lean scum to me, not 100% like BK. Id happily see more out of you and change my mind.
    I’ve got this:
    Town:
    Starbucks
    Dairy Queen
    KFC
    Subway
    Arbys
    Taco Bell
    Mcdonalds

AFK:
    Jack In the Box

Scum reads:
    Chipotle
    Burger King
    Chick-fil-A
    Dominos

I also have a thought regarding Taco Bell being the cult themselves, especially considering the hyper focus they have on cult being in the game.

28. ISO #1628

29. ISO #1629

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyes View Post
    I’ve got this:
    Town:
    Starbucks
    Dairy Queen
    KFC
    Subway
    Arbys
    Taco Bell
    Mcdonalds

AFK:
    Jack In the Box

Scum reads:
    Chipotle
    Burger King
    Chick-fil-A
    Dominos

I also have a thought regarding Taco Bell being the cult themselves, especially considering the hyper focus they have on cult being in the game.
    If you think I am cult why put my in your town reads. You have said the order in your town slot don't dictate how townie they are. So If you think that Why put my in your town slot. This post screams Scum Fluff. I should be in your scum slot. to at best Nul but not town. FLUFF FLUFFF FLUFFF FLUFF

30. ISO #1630

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    If you think I am cult why put my in your town reads. You have said the order in your town slot don't dictate how townie they are. So If you think that Why put my in your town slot. This post screams Scum Fluff. I should be in your scum slot. to at best Nul but not town. FLUFF FLUFFF FLUFFF FLUFF
    Im sorry. But you REFUSED to work with me on clarifying your OWN completely non-understandable claims and rp posts. So I see no reason why I should kill my brain cells talking to a wall.

31. ISO #1631

What I said before and some other things.
    ...Okay.

Calm your titties, Taco Tuff. You're infringing on "frustrating to read" territory again.

32. ISO #1632

33. ISO #1633

Most of the time, yes. But we don't know, like, anything about them. They could use disguises to get away for all we know.

Also, what this guy said.

Uhh, who asked you old man? I think YOU'RE the tai-chi downer. Whatever that means.
    I agree. I think Arby's is grody. He's just like this gross old man. Like why would a gross old man come to a dance party?

Yeah, but like, what if that person is super important and getting them to come forward is totally scum's goal.
    What if the scum, like, had the same thought? And they, like, used reverse psychosis or whatever because they knew you'd think that?
    Burger King made these posts, which are all more in line with scum mindset of spreading misinformation/planting ideas of distrust.

34. ISO #1634

Quote Originally Posted by Chipotle View Post
    -vote Jack in the Box

I believe we have all forgotten about this person. They have been flying under the radar.
    You seem to be jumping to conclusions dear. While this may indeed be a masquerade, I'm just along for the ride. Your sins and misconceptions are their own. I'll have no part in this.
    No. It literally doesn’t. His read on me was entirely based on the assumption I had t read the thread. Which was false. There was still literally no way for him to know that. The rest of my argument still stands.
    Here’s a fairly rudimentary reads list. This isn’t everyone but it’s who i feel comfortable with.

Subway - Town
    Antonina is the host. You appear Town in my rolecard. You’re town.

KFC - Town
    He makes a lot of good points and discussion starters. I don’t see him being scum right now.

Taco Bell - Null lean town
    I don’t see how scum benefits from claiming mason early d2. But I’m open to being swayed. If there appears to be no cult then yeah we should revisit this because he said there was a cult(?)

DQ - Null lean town
    Actively trying to solve the game. Working with people. I feel like I’m being buddied so I’m being cautious.

Starbucks - Null
    Gotta do an iso on this guy. I’ve still got no clue.

McDonalds - Null lean scum
    I’ve kind of touched this before. I have only read up to this point so far so I haven’t seen if he addressed it yet or not but I don’t see how faux jailing chick was a town play.

Burger King - Scum
    Provided I remember I will make an ISO on this slot to show you why. But he’s doing some serious sxumpainting akin to Bob Ross.

In my morning haze I almost forgot

Jack in the Box - Null leaning scum
    This is a good example of why I disagree with some of what KFC is saying because this guy is literally slipping under the radar by posting agreement statements. I’d like some attention brought here.
    Chipotle does a lot of surface posting. I don't see any brainstorming behind their posts concerning this game. Forgets to do ISOs that they "promised" to do. Sees the pressure on them and offers Jack in the Box as a suitable alternative but doesn't go deeper into why they are a good alternative aside from Under the Radar.

35. ISO #1635

Quote Originally Posted by Subway View Post

-vote Burger King

I never told Taco Bell I wouldn't talk to him. The closest I've gotten to telling someone I wouldn't talk to them is when I ended a conversation with Chipotle because he was putting words in my mouth. Ending a conversation is not the same as refusing to ever to speak to him again. I dislike when people misrepresent what I say. I view it as scummy, which is part of why I scum read Chipotle and Starbucks- they do this a lot.

I guess I can claim my RP. It's a big part of the reason I town read you.

My RP is as follows (paraphrased because game rules):

My name is Carley Rosales. I'm a 16 year old girl. My dad made me get a summer job with ICU Private Detective Inc. which he hooked up via his police connections. The job doesn't sound too bad though since I get to dress up and attend a party. I'm supposed to look out for a Jude or Judy or something, but would much rather just enjoy the party.

36. ISO #1636

Well do you not agree?
    He has you as a town read then says he's also entertained the possibility of you being cult. I don't agree with his assessment of WHY, because it makes no sense for cult to introduce the idea of a cult town, especially as heavily as you have, when there was no confirmation and very little musings of cult in the game already. I don't agree with your assessment that this is any way scummy, because I've said pretty much the same thing in my reads of Starbucks and DQ that you asked for. I have them both as town reads currently, yet still see a possible read in which they are both scum.

37. ISO #1637

Subway and Dominos are in a similar space for me at the moment I started writing this. Most of the activity that Subway has given during day two has been very discrediting and almost uniform in strictly replying to Taco Bell. We definitely had a good variety of players to talk about so I don’t see why Subway would focus squarely in Taco Bell.

Dominos does have a lot of very good posts with clear logical processes. They have been playing a Game with Starbucks and Dairy Queen during that day that seems a little to brazen to be scum motivated but I want to list it because I disagree with utilizing these underhand actions as town members. Call me bad but there is a sense of underlying motives in the posts that Dominos makes.

38. ISO #1638

He has you as a town read then says he's also entertained the possibility of you being cult. I don't agree with his assessment of WHY, because it makes no sense for cult to introduce the idea of a cult town, especially as heavily as you have, when there was no confirmation and very little musings of cult in the game already. I don't agree with your assessment that this is any way scummy, because I've said pretty much the same thing in my reads of Starbucks and DQ that you asked for. I have them both as town reads currently, yet still see a possible read in which they are both scum.
    Its a thought, not in any final capacity.

39. ISO #1639

I never told Taco Bell I wouldn't talk to him. The closest I've gotten to telling someone I wouldn't talk to them is when I ended a conversation with Chipotle because he was putting words in my mouth. Ending a conversation is not the same as refusing to ever to speak to him again. I dislike when people misrepresent what I say. I view it as scummy, which is part of why I scum read Chipotle and Starbucks- they do this a lot.

My name is Carley Rosales. I'm a 16 year old girl. My dad made me get a summer job with ICU Private Detective Inc. which he hooked up via his police connections. The job doesn't sound too bad though since I get to dress up and attend a party. I'm supposed to look out for a Jude or Judy or something, but would much rather just enjoy the party.
    Hello there partner.

40. ISO #1640

RP fits. Do you confirm Chick-Fil-A's claim of being Blue Town? Explains why he's certain he won't vote you today, you being another ICU Private Detective.

41. ISO #1641

42. ISO #1642

43. ISO #1643

44. ISO #1644

Now that BK has claimed that he's also part of ICU I believe we'll be able to return to the correct path!
    A cop faction doesnt mean a town faction, and burger king had outright claimed to, by RP, not be a real cop. There is no reason to follow that like this. The correct path still holds on BK at this time

45. ISO #1645

46. ISO #1646

A cop faction doesnt mean a town faction, and burger king had outright claimed to, by RP, not be a real cop. There is no reason to follow that like this. The correct path still holds on BK at this time
    What? He's as Blue Town (ICU Private Detective) as I am. So if you are claiming he's not really it then I'm not as well.

47. ISO #1647

48. ISO #1648

49. ISO #1649

RP fits. Do you confirm Chick-Fil-A's claim of being Blue Town? Explains why he's certain he won't vote you today, you being another ICU Private Detective.
    Yup.

Oh, and since Starbucks train isn't taking off, I'll settle for the next best thing.

-vote Chipotle

50. ISO #1650