User Tag List

Page 20 of 72 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 70 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 3555
  1. ISO #951

2. ISO #952

3. ISO #953

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    I don’t have any RP about McDonalds. Don’t know where you’ve got that from. Also I will point out that Blue = Triad is generally only true in SC2Mafia. Forum games with multiple town/mafia have typically had the second mafia as orange, and second town as blue. It’s not entirely unlikely that CFA could be a member of a second and non-competing town, rather than being anti-town entirely.

OOC, I’ve come down with a stomach bug and have been spending the entirety of today alternating between sleeping and exploding out of every orifice. Please forgive me if my reading comprehension and critical thinking are diminished today.
    But you do know something about something, right..? It'd be nice to know, given that your contributions to the solving of this game have been more like the distant zen master's who gives weird and riddle-y advice... And yes, I was probably influenced by your avatar lol.

Also get well!

4. ISO #954

5. ISO #955

Quote Originally Posted by Dairy Queen View Post
    Bruh I literally said that's whee I want to push next but this thread is moving so fast, read into what I type before you try and scum paint me...
    My heart yearns , I know of nothing, someone claims to be my fucking wife, what am I supposed to think?
    -vote popeyes
    You were arguing with Antonina, Did you poisoin the food?
    Dunno if that was your goal, but this is getting you a free pass for now because there's something going on with the food.
    -vote Popeyes

6. ISO #956

Quote Originally Posted by Subway View Post
    ^

I don't think Wendys would have that info in his/her rolecard if it was just bullshit. At least one food guy is evil. I think Popeyes is.
    I also believe that the poisoned food should be of some concern, and given that Popeye’s both claimed to be in charge of the food and was the one who started the Wendy’s train, I believe he needs to start talking, and the rest of us need to stop being too stuck up our own asses to talk to each other like civilized human beings.

7. ISO #957

8. ISO #958

I don’t have any RP about McDonalds. Don’t know where you’ve got that from. Also I will point out that Blue = Triad is generally only true in SC2Mafia. Forum games with multiple town/mafia have typically had the second mafia as orange, and second town as blue. It’s not entirely unlikely that CFA could be a member of a second and non-competing town, rather than being anti-town entirely.

OOC, I’ve come down with a stomach bug and have been spending the entirety of today alternating between sleeping and exploding out of every orifice. Please forgive me if my reading comprehension and critical thinking are diminished today.
    McDonalds said that he got the ticket to a ball on a random bank contest and you said that it checked out with your info.

9. ISO #959

10. ISO #960

11. ISO #961

Quote Originally Posted by Chick-fil-A View Post
    McDonalds said that he got the ticket to a ball on a random bank contest and you said that it checked out with your info.
    I said that it seemed believable based on what I know of the game so far. I did not intend to say I had any direct information on him, or anyone else.

12. ISO #962

I also believe that the poisoned food should be of some concern, and given that Popeye’s both claimed to be in charge of the food and was the one who started the Wendy’s train, I believe he needs to start talking, and the rest of us need to stop being too stuck up our own asses to talk to each other like civilized human beings.
    Yep. And it also happens to be Starbuck's counterwagon, which I did not forget... There might be a scum team there.

13. ISO #963

Quote Originally Posted by Chick-fil-A View Post
    Thank you Subway for defending me, it looks you are and I are bound to be together til the end.
    @Dairy Queen

My win condition is literally to see the Town win. THAT. Nothing else. So yeah, opposing my ass ^^
    You claimed not town, you expect me to give you a free pass and not turn pressure onto you, and try to base your reactions on how I think you'd act if you were telling the truth or not? ;)

14. ISO #964

15. ISO #965

Agree emotions are running high, along with beer.

16. ISO #966

17. ISO #967

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    I agree. Remember last game of crypt we had a nuet claim did not lych town got screwed. Let’s not make the same mistake.
    It's literally not related to what DQ agreed on atm, and it's not what I said. You are indirectly twisting my words just because you said "I agree" lol.

18. ISO #968

19. ISO #969

You claimed not town, you expect me to give you a free pass and not turn pressure onto you, and try to base your reactions on how I think you'd act if you were telling the truth or not? ;)
    I did not expect you to give a free pass. What I expected is you to not repeat the YOU CANT SURVIVE ACCORDING TO MY WIN CONDITION when I already explained mine didnt oppose yours ;)

Hope you got your necessary reactions. Now, fuck off.

20. ISO #970

21. ISO #971

How am I twisting any words?? I agree that Popeye needs pressure.
    But you followed with the sentence "Remember last game of crypt we had a nuet claim did not lych town got screwed. Let’s not make the same mistake."

I don't think Popeyes claimed neutral?

22. ISO #972

But you followed with the sentence "Remember last game of crypt we had a nuet claim did not lych town got screwed. Let’s not make the same mistake."

That being said I don't think you intended to twist my words for scum goals, just pointing it out

23. ISO #973

Talking about chick not pop. I said I agree about pop needing pressure. And look where my vote is

24. ISO #974

25. ISO #975

26. ISO #976

27. ISO #977

Popeyes claims so far are that he is Jonah Simon, in charge of the food, and he believes we are going to have a great time.

Taco Bell said that he saw Jonah Simon and Antonina Wagstaff arguing about a family curse, but both of them claim to have no recollection of such in their RP.

28. ISO #978

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks View Post
    Can i just OOG shout out @Cryptonic for this game real quick?

The dialogue isnt "is popeyes scum?" but rather "did popeyes poison the food?" the immersion is excellent and i just think thats amazing
    This, I agree with. This is one of, if not the best, roleplay-intensive game I've ever played.

29. ISO #979

30. ISO #980

31. ISO #981

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks View Post
    Can i just OOG shout out @Cryptonic for this game real quick?

The dialogue isnt "is popeyes scum?" but rather "did popeyes poison the food?" the immersion is excellent and i just think thats amazing
    Well the implication is that if he poisoned the food, he's probably scum. But yeah, I feel you.

32. ISO #982

33. ISO #983

34. ISO #984

35. ISO #985

36. ISO #986

37. ISO #987

38. ISO #988

39. ISO #989

40. ISO #990

41. ISO #991

THERE IS SSOMETHING THERE....... Anything we should know, maybe?
    There is, and I was hoping Starbucks would be able to say something about it before I give him any free claims. All I will say for now, that Starbucks clearly already knows, is that I was targeted by someone last night, and received feedback for it.

42. ISO #992

43. ISO #993

44. ISO #994

45. ISO #995

46. ISO #996

You are working hard at getting my lyched. Lol I wonder why. If you read the posts you will see why.
    I think youre scummy as fuck is why.

Id be on popeye now because i support that equally but his pressure is fine so im content with my vote being on you.

47. ISO #997

48. ISO #998

You are working hard at getting my lyched. Lol I wonder why. If you read the posts you will see why.
    Ok. Work on your English, PLEASE. You're giving me a headache.... "I wonder why. IF you read the posts you will see why." why doesn't refer to the same thing. It's important to be minimally clear... pls pls pls. I don't know if you're a trolly scum or just really ... anyway.

49. ISO #999

50. ISO #1000