Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: S-FM Eternia

1. ISO #751

Re: S-FM Eternia

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Are you saying Arson is better pick?
    Dunno, Hybrid said he was catching up, maybe he's preparing a wallpost? I want to see what he has to say before taking a decision on this. I wouldn't be against an Arsonist lynch today, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #752

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    because the hammer voter will be instantly lynched tomorrow?
    This confuses me. If he flips scum why lych the hammer voter?
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

3. ISO #753

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Dunno, Hybrid said he was catching up, maybe he's preparing a wallpost? I want to see what he has to say before taking a decision on this. I wouldn't be against an Arsonist lynch today, though.
    for over an hour?

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

4. ISO #754

I ll post my reads soon too then idk wat do anymore it s upto u guys to push someone or not i suck at thay anyway
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

5. ISO #755
    Ganelon

nah idgaf, if anyone hammers he gets lynched tomorrow. There's reasons for scum to hammer their buddies.

6. ISO #756

for over an hour?
    Stop judging my incapabilities such as reading fast while understanding the text itself qq

7. ISO #757

okay... question. why the fuck is Hybrid at L-1 barely 24 hours into d2?
    I actually tried to defend him, but he didn't respond the situation, yet he still browses the thread?
    I had to vote him to make pressure, maybe it will make him talk?
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

8. ISO #758

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    540 you were one of the train followers though
    543 it goes same for you too, you were back of the spotlight along side with damus. You were being just too passive as like me whichs not something bad or scummy it s just that i had no other thoughts and you had no time. Damus in the other hand he didnt really became the turning point of the slaol mike arguement he was just there and trying to see if he could witch hunt someone. I mean who he hasnt called a scum right now in the game?
    And tbh i d change my vote on slaol if the game were not to close up before i had chance to check how the gsme was going on...
    And also there s no real things that makes you read damus or blink as non-push-worthy.

557 no u dont
    566 it s rather not like a jester tryingto be lynvhed because he s kind of trying to stay under the sheet you know? He is not really trying to pull off something like mike/ slaol thing where slaol had gotten himself lynched just because he had been to agressive and scummy about it

569 tbh that s kind of a weak arguement to say "distraction play by mike" since there are 2 other players that had done someting like that which are me and damus.

Rip damus n1 ends
    Wifoming time why would maf hit damus?
    Simple, because he had been so active yet passive agressive like an exe mafia prolly thought he was a tpr role that could confirm himself easily. Another reason is prolly that they could use this to scum paint the players he suspected that he mentioned in some of the serious ish kind of posts he made which was probably to paint me or arsonist in that regards. Also if we go on with that logic we can be sure that it s someone who had experienced olaying with damus before that killed him and since idk who had played with him befpre it s upto u guys to digure that one out

581 could be but probably isn t the case. We need the bd to reveal to conrirm that

602 could u please just stop saying last game bs and talk about the current game and wifom about the players? It s getting really annoying

623 but i geniuenly thought slaol was scum till page 16 epehands: then i afked like my usualself xd

626 not rly that s the best i could do, i became so much more dumber and stupidier in the past 2 years since i started playing forum mafia

631 looking just at vote counts in forum mafia is like trying to eat peanuts or sunflowerseeds whilst they have their shell on lol

632 mafia cant frame you over damus lynch reasons is that you scum read him or claled him jester and there s not thsy much to frsme you on tbh

660 he did recieve some support from damus at some point but it was mostly mandatory support

664 HOL UP NO NEED FOR THE SHINY WEAPONS AND GUIOLTINES JUST YET ON ME or use it idgaf about my life anyway

669 why would you hurry about a lynch in the meantime when slaol was basicly confirmed to die you had been like a person who didnt really want to get ppl s head off thay quick?

676 whining about being bad doesnt count

681 there s no way in hell that damus was neutral

708 am a guy who has laziness forgot to check in also 2 times for 5 miniseconds

724 i had no other thoughts cmon qq

730 i read slow

Anyway the person who i think the possible scum is kitten since i think he s the one that migjt know damus only and he s been passive agresssive like a scum in d1 as well.
    -vote glip
    Nm My last post for over an hour. I did not se this. This will take along time to read flipping back and fourth.

9. ISO #759

10. ISO #760

543 it goes same for you too, you were back of the spotlight along side with damus. You were being just too passive as like me whichs not something bad or scummy it s just that i had no other thoughts and you had no time. Damus in the other hand he didnt really became the turning point of the slaol mike arguement he was just there and trying to see if he could witch hunt someone. I mean who he hasnt called a scum right now in the game?
    And tbh i d change my vote on slaol if the game were not to close up before i had chance to check how the gsme was going on...
    And also there s no real things that makes you read damus or blink as non-push-worthy.

557 no u dont
    566 it s rather not like a jester tryingto be lynvhed because he s kind of trying to stay under the sheet you know? He is not really trying to pull off something like mike/ slaol thing where slaol had gotten himself lynched just because he had been to agressive and scummy about it

569 tbh that s kind of a weak arguement to say "distraction play by mike" since there are 2 other players that had done someting like that which are me and damus.

Rip damus n1 ends
    Simple, because he had been so active yet passive agressive like an exe mafia prolly thought he was a tpr role that could confirm himself easily. Another reason is prolly that they could use this to scum paint the players he suspected that he mentioned in some of the serious ish kind of posts he made which was probably to paint me or arsonist in that regards. Also if we go on with that logic we can be sure that it s someone who had experienced olaying with damus before that killed him and since idk who had played with him befpre it s upto u guys to digure that one out

581 could be but probably isn t the case. We need the bd to reveal to conrirm that

602 could u please just stop saying last game bs and talk about the current game and wifom about the players? It s getting really annoying

623 but i geniuenly thought slaol was scum till page 16 epehands: then i afked like my usualself xd

626 not rly that s the best i could do, i became so much more dumber and stupidier in the past 2 years since i started playing forum mafia

631 looking just at vote counts in forum mafia is like trying to eat peanuts or sunflowerseeds whilst they have their shell on lol

632 mafia cant frame you over damus lynch reasons is that you scum read him or claled him jester and there s not thsy much to frsme you on tbh

660 he did recieve some support from damus at some point but it was mostly mandatory support

664 HOL UP NO NEED FOR THE SHINY WEAPONS AND GUIOLTINES JUST YET ON ME or use it idgaf about my life anyway

669 why would you hurry about a lynch in the meantime when slaol was basicly confirmed to die you had been like a person who didnt really want to get ppl s head off thay quick?

730 i read slow

Anyway the person who i think the possible scum is kitten since i think he s the one that migjt know damus only and he s been passive agresssive like a scum in d1 as well.
    -vote glip
    ... NOONE IS GOING TO GO GET THOSE POST NUMBERS HYBRID WTFFFF

That vote on Glip... FUCK lol you're scummy but towny at the same time now. You're not pro-town for sure, but you're towny. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #761

I ll post my reads soon too then idk wat do anymore it s upto u guys to push someone or not i suck at thay anyway
    [unvote]Hybrid[/vote]

Just want time to read his post so no hammer hits.

12. ISO #762

13. ISO #763

14. ISO #764

yo @Ganelon someone mentioned earlier that you just kind of got townread by all the players and stopped contributing. I know you've been traveling because that is your reasoning for not posting much which is OK. But what are some of your reads scum and town and why?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

15. ISO #765

557 no u dont

Rip damus n1 ends

730 i read slow

-vote glip
    jesus christ hybrid just post numbers REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

16. ISO #766

17. ISO #767

18. ISO #768
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    yo @Ganelon someone mentioned earlier that you just kind of got townread by all the players and stopped contributing. I know you've been traveling because that is your reasoning for not posting much which is OK. But what are some of your reads scum and town and why?
    I'm not sure. I think I'm starting to heavily townread Hybrid for what he just did. It doesn't feel like scum. He almost gave up, or that's what I see it as. Scum Hybrid would never borderline give up. He's also the only player to reciprocate my scum read on Glip... I really do feel like Glip is scum, for a number of reasons (first that he claimed to be shit at FM). I also feeel like Glip may have been buddying MM, and I can sense some Wolfy sarcasm in his. posts (specifically directed at MM and Mike). I'm lamost 100% convinced you are town because of meta; Arsonist I am town leaning but my reason says he's a null read. Glip/Mike scum team? maybe?

19. ISO #769

20. ISO #770

"Soon" means right now. POST READSSS

21. ISO #771
    Ganelon

I just had an epiphany. Who was the only player on D1 that consistently scumread MM? Damus. Damus is also dead. but blink isn't... rip

22. ISO #772

ok so the more the tier is the more i think he is in that category.

TIER 2 TOWN

MM, he is probably the most town flavored person that is in this game at the moment. He is not being that kind of a guy who forcefully pushes a person to the death or stays too quite like me in order to get away from the spotlight at the opposite he was being one of the persons who had been in the spotlight with his posts along side with slaol blink and mike

TIER 1 TOWN

Magoroth, he is not being very productive yet he is not being so scummy with his actions. I guess I can count him as a Null read as well but w/e

Mike, he had been pressured the whole game along so it is understandable that he had been a little bit dumb or careless with his posts. As well as he had been drunk. The important part is that he never really left a scummy mark after being pressured for so long by either be slaol or blink. Could count him as town

NULL

Arsonist, tbh i ve not that much of a read off of that guy so probably a null read

SCUM 1

Blink, he had a lot of interactions in between mike that it almost seemed that he purposefully tried to scumpaint him and then tried to befriend with him. He also mentions what he wants to to so frequently which worries me. A thing that a scum would do to be away from the spotlight and trying to poke in the other players whilest trying to make himself towny which was what he has been doing the whole game. Even people like MM and Mike after a while said that they are town reading him.

TIER 2 SCUM

Glip, the reason why i think he is scum is that he had been a worse-er case of blink while fitting in the WIFOM that i had done in the previous long post that i had made earlier. He seems to know damus and played with him , which i dont really know, and seems like a person who calculates things before he starts doing it. The way he posts his posts are like that unless he is trolling. As in #710 he never tried to push onto me as heavily as other players did such as MM and arsonist. Or while before the slaol's lynch he supported that it was not a good lynch while trying to get other player's attention to other lynch-able targets. Which was kind of scummy because that would give an impression against the players that he s actually towny but in the other hand he just kind of wanted to improve his town-y seem. Anyway

23. ISO #773

I'm not sure. I think I'm starting to heavily townread Hybrid for what he just did. It doesn't feel like scum. He almost gave up, or that's what I see it as. Scum Hybrid would never borderline give up. He's also the only player to reciprocate my scum read on Glip... I really do feel like Glip is scum, for a number of reasons (first that he claimed to be shit at FM). I also feeel like Glip may have been buddying MM, and I can sense some Wolfy sarcasm in his. posts (specifically directed at MM and Mike). I'm lamost 100% convinced you are town because of meta; Arsonist I am town leaning but my reason says he's a null read. Glip/Mike scum team? maybe?
    not really i didn't give up that s the way i speak and act lol. Maybe it has became a habit in me to give up so that i actually started to behave like it all the time xd

24. ISO #774
    Ganelon

ok so either MM/Hybrid scum team, or Glip/someone else. I'm pretty 90% sure on this.

25. ISO #775

26. ISO #776

I think i'm going to go ahead and post my LW, but hybrid I feel is the best lynch for me POE.

27. ISO #777

28. ISO #778

29. ISO #779

30. ISO #780
    Ganelon

I'd be inclined to pressure Glip with you
    -vote glip
    well rip here's to nobody hammering heh
    -vote Glip

31. ISO #781

ok so the more the tier is the more i think he is in that category.

TIER 2 TOWN

MM, he is probably the most town flavored person that is in this game at the moment. He is not being that kind of a guy who forcefully pushes a person to the death or stays too quite like me in order to get away from the spotlight at the opposite he was being one of the persons who had been in the spotlight with his posts along side with slaol blink and mike

TIER 1 TOWN

Magoroth, he is not being very productive yet he is not being so scummy with his actions. I guess I can count him as a Null read as well but w/e

Mike, he had been pressured the whole game along so it is understandable that he had been a little bit dumb or careless with his posts. As well as he had been drunk. The important part is that he never really left a scummy mark after being pressured for so long by either be slaol or blink. Could count him as town

NULL

Arsonist, tbh i ve not that much of a read off of that guy so probably a null read

SCUM 1

Blink, he had a lot of interactions in between mike that it almost seemed that he purposefully tried to scumpaint him and then tried to befriend with him. He also mentions what he wants to to so frequently which worries me. A thing that a scum would do to be away from the spotlight and trying to poke in the other players whilest trying to make himself towny which was what he has been doing the whole game. Even people like MM and Mike after a while said that they are town reading him.

TIER 2 SCUM

Glip, the reason why i think he is scum is that he had been a worse-er case of blink while fitting in the WIFOM that i had done in the previous long post that i had made earlier. He seems to know damus and played with him , which i dont really know, and seems like a person who calculates things before he starts doing it. The way he posts his posts are like that unless he is trolling. As in #710 he never tried to push onto me as heavily as other players did such as MM and arsonist. Or while before the slaol's lynch he supported that it was not a good lynch while trying to get other player's attention to other lynch-able targets. Which was kind of scummy because that would give an impression against the players that he s actually towny but in the other hand he just kind of wanted to improve his town-y seem. Anyway
    You're town because you townread me, ggwp

More srsly, this post is towny and does make sense. I'm in for pressure on @Glip .
    -unvote
    Don't want to L-1 yet tho

32. ISO #782

"SCUM 1"

"Blink, he had a lot of interactions in between mike that it almost seemed that he purposefully tried to scumpaint him and then tried to befriend with him. He also mentions what he wants to to so frequently which worries me. A thing that a scum would do to be away from the spotlight and trying to poke in the other players whilest trying to make himself towny which was what he has been doing the whole game. Even people like MM and Mike after a while said that they are town reading him. "

Curious here, I defended mike at the start of the game HARD because I felt slaol was just driving a policy lynch on him without any real reasons.. Then after interacting with him I did develop a bit of a scumread.Which i'm pretty sure I explained as to why, however during day 2 I pointed out the reasons as to why I see mike as town and not a scum. You're saying i'm "trying" to make myself towny? I'd like to know how you came to that conclusion

33. ISO #783

well rip here's to nobody hammering heh
    -vote Glip
    Omg. If I had not thought about the L-1 Glip would have been 100% turbolynched into oblivion LOL

34. ISO #784

"SCUM 1"

"Blink, he had a lot of interactions in between mike that it almost seemed that he purposefully tried to scumpaint him and then tried to befriend with him. He also mentions what he wants to to so frequently which worries me. A thing that a scum would do to be away from the spotlight and trying to poke in the other players whilest trying to make himself towny which was what he has been doing the whole game. Even people like MM and Mike after a while said that they are town reading him. "

Curious here, I defended mike at the start of the game HARD because I felt slaol was just driving a policy lynch on him without any real reasons.. Then after interacting with him I did develop a bit of a scumread.Which i'm pretty sure I explained as to why, however during day 2 I pointed out the reasons as to why I see mike as town and not a scum. You're saying i'm "trying" to make myself towny? I'd like to know how you came to that conclusion
    Not to answer for Hybrid here, but if I didn't know you I'd say you're scum because you're playing boldly and keep stating everything strong, and it can be seen as if you wanted to get as many town points as possible for your actions. I do agree that scumpainting mike is something you didn't do though o.O

35. ISO #785

"SCUM 1"

it quite a bit seemed as a makeup story by you, not the part you defend mike but rather you try to for pressuring him. Might be just me tho

36. ISO #786

You're town because you townread me, ggwp

More srsly, this post is towny and does make sense. I'm in for pressure on @Glip .
    -unvote
    Don't want to L-1 yet tho
    What????????? "You're town because you townread me, ggwp"

Hybrid brings up a good point I have been pressured all game. WHY??????

could it be that Scum wants to keep pressure on me so they don't get pressured??? I feel there is something here.

37. ISO #787
    Ganelon

"SCUM 1"

do you honestly think MM is Town? I'm starting to have a strong scumlean on him

38. ISO #788

Not to answer for Hybrid here, but if I didn't know you I'd say you're scum because you're playing boldly and keep stating everything strong, and it can be seen as if you wanted to get as many town points as possible for your actions. I do agree that scumpainting mike is something you didn't do though o.O
    I'm bold and strong willed every single game tho... I'm loud and have no problem sharing my reads/pressureing and interacting with people.. should I be scumread for that..? that's a crock of shit

39. ISO #789

40. ISO #790

could it be that Scum wants to keep pressure on me so they don't get pressured??? I feel there is something here.
    It's a joke hence the "more srsly".

OBVIOUSLY I think you're being the best red herring ever for scums to cover themselves. That's why I was voting Hybrid on D1: I wanted to explore other paths.

41. ISO #791

Nah, you had been under the influence by everyone and you just kept posting and posting after deflecting everybody's accusations

42. ISO #792

"SCUM 1"

Blink is Blink

lol Scum Blink don't scumpaint lol Scum Blink goes I will hammer anyone at L1 IDGAF.

Trust me he did it to me in clown town lol. I was town he was scum.

43. ISO #793

I'm bold and strong willed every single game tho... I'm loud and have no problem sharing my reads/pressureing and interacting with people.. should I be scumread for that..? that's a crock of shit
    When people know you, nope, but if someone doesn't know you enough you're pretty much permanently scummy xD that's part of why I kept scumreading you before

44. ISO #794

Blink is Blink

lol Scum Blink don't scumpaint lol Scum Blink goes I will hammer anyone at L1 IDGAF.

Trust me he did it to me in clown town lol. I was town he was scum.
    I have played in many more games then just the few that we've played together, I've said that shit as both alignments

45. ISO #795

It's a joke hence the "more srsly".

OBVIOUSLY I think you're being the best red herring ever for scums to cover themselves. That's why I was voting Hybrid on D1: I wanted to explore other paths.
    oh sorry did not know it was a joke.

46. ISO #796

When people know you, nope, but if someone doesn't know you enough you're pretty much permanently scummy xD that's part of why I kept scumreading you before
    I refuse to live in a world where it's considered scummy to try and carry our fucking town bro

47. ISO #797

Nah, you had been under the influence by everyone and you just kept posting and posting after deflecting everybody's accusations
    Ty for noticing That does make me feel better. TY I mean for real TY

48. ISO #798

49. ISO #799

50. ISO #800