Thread: S-FM Chicago

1. ISO #2201

2. ISO #2202

3. ISO #2203

Re: S-FM Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    @Cryptonic
    Whats your game throw policy?
    If someone is determined to be playing to lose, they will be replaced or modkilled.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

4. ISO #2204

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Nah i want YZBs head on a platter, he will flip red.
    I agree 100% this is what I have been saying. Why is no one listionign to me I got one red lynched.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

5. ISO #2205

I'm going to be heading to bed now. Before I leave I want to draw attention to this question again though to make sure everyone answers it:

@Brendan
    @Stealthbomber16
    @AIVION
    @Mike
    @Slaol
    @yzb25
    @blinkskater

Does anyone here have possible evidence for there being a drug dealer in the game?
    You know, someone that can send out fake feedback or maybe even a just a role that can send out messages worded however they want them to be worded, thereby possibly being indistinguishable from regular night feedback? That'd be an important bit of knowledge for me when I come back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

6. ISO #2206

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    I am kind of sure that I know what blink is on about and it does kind of make sense in that context I think? I feel like I understood what he's claiming and I see why he thinks it's better for us to hold off on lynching him. Interesting theory.

And I will say again by the way that yzb is not on the table today. Making that clear here.
    This is why I say you are acting scummy protecting a red flip

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

7. ISO #2207

8. ISO #2208

Unkillable jester that doesnt need to be lynch doesnt need me to make a case against it
    You're not reading into my claims with an open mind. You're just reading them as Survivor. / Jester. I'm sorry if I thought that there would be more brain power coming from the legendary Slaol. Lol. You seriously need to take Noctizs approach at trying to process what's going on.

9. ISO #2209

Unkillable jester that doesnt need to be lynch doesnt need me to make a case against it
    Dude crypt made me a night immune mason. So I don’t put it past he is possible night immune also.

10. ISO #2210

I'm going to be heading to bed now. Before I leave I want to draw attention to this question again though to make sure everyone answers it:

@Brendan
    @Stealthbomber16
    @AIVION
    @Mike
    @Slaol
    @yzb25
    @blinkskater

Does anyone here have possible evidence for there being a drug dealer in the game?
    You know, someone that can send out fake feedback or maybe even a just a role that can send out messages worded however they want them to be worded, thereby possibly being indistinguishable from regular night feedback? That'd be an important bit of knowledge for me when I come back.
    I have no idea I have received no night feedback ever

11. ISO #2211

12. ISO #2212

@Brendan
    @Stealthbomber16
    @AIVION
    @Mike
    @Slaol
    @yzb25
    @blinkskater

Only ones I know of is the scum. The March crime family like is said

13. ISO #2213

14. ISO #2214

Why are you attacking Noctiz though? Like convince us all of yzb but why run at the confirmed mayor?
    One he is defending a scum yzb25. That is why why is he protecting him so hard reread the posts. Yzb25 is so not confirmed town this is why yzb25 has been acting scummy all game.

15. ISO #2215

You're not reading into my claims with an open mind. You're just reading them as Survivor. / Jester. I'm sorry if I thought that there would be more brain power coming from the legendary Slaol. Lol. You seriously need to take Noctizs approach at trying to process what's going on.
    Ah yes, because saying everything outloud is top mafia play lol

16. ISO #2216

17. ISO #2217

18. ISO #2218

19. ISO #2219

20. ISO #2220

21. ISO #2221

22. ISO #2222

Well, my credibility is in the shitter. The only ones who have even addressed my points are AIVION (part of it) and Noctiz dismissing it with Occam's Razor.

In response to Noctiz, we should be considering what is most likely, not what is most simple. If people can get away with literally claiming they switched alignments from non-town to town, that basically invalidates any past scumread because a player can turn around and say "well yes i wasn't town then but now I am so that invalidates all your previous arguments". Hence why I don't think Crypt would allow such a mechanic to exist. There's a difference between crazy roles and roles that break the game.

Anyway, if you really think your hypothesis does a better job tying up the loose ends like the disappearing winner on n2 and Blink's switch in personality between d1 and d2 and Mike having the world's flipfloppiest story then fuck it. I clearly can't change your minds, and clearly noone can be bothered to try and change mine.

23. ISO #2223

24. ISO #2224

25. ISO #2225

26. ISO #2226

So how about the details of your role?
    I'm a doctor. I healed Noct. My bio is nothing but me rambling about how much I love to save people. The first time I heal someone the person I healed gets pmed with my identity, hence why Noct has been trying to guide discussion away from me.

Noct knows my true name as well.

27. ISO #2227

28. ISO #2228

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I'm a doctor. I healed Noct. My bio is nothing but me rambling about how much I love to save people. The first time I heal someone the person I healed gets pmed with my identity, hence why Noct has been trying to guide discussion away from me.

What is your name

29. ISO #2229

30. ISO #2230

Ur name and color would have been sufficient jeez dude.
    =D =D =D

I still don't see the point in revealing my name. I'm not playing along with this gay ass name game. Brendan is clearly looking to lynch someone and may only know them by name. There also seems to be a vigi who may also have a name-based target.

Revealing my name is retarded. Revealing my name makes no sense and almost got light mislynched.

Suck a fat one.

31. ISO #2231

32. ISO #2232

33. ISO #2233

Ur name and color would have been sufficient jeez dude.
    No way a doctor actually outs themselves at this point in the game lol
    Here, in the first post he clearly seems to read the claim as sincere, then he realizes he's breaking out of character and makes some BS explanation.

Mike and Blink have been attached at the fuckin hip for 2 days straight. What the actual fuck guys >.<

34. ISO #2234

Nah, I'm just actually that bad.
    You are not a bad player you think to much. You remind me of me. No you are a strong player.

35. ISO #2235

Here, in the first post he clearly seems to read the claim as sincere, then he realizes he's breaking out of character and makes some BS explanation.

Mike and Blink have been attached at the fuckin hip for 2 days straight. What the actual fuck guys >.<
    Blink makes sense like MM made sense last game.

36. ISO #2236

37. ISO #2237

Town I am telling you all NoctiZ and YZB25 are teamed wtf if YZB25 is witch doctor and he converted mayor only way I know mayor would know his name from a heal. No wonder why yzb25 was so hard on putting the cult claim on me.

38. ISO #2238

39. ISO #2239

40. ISO #2240

I am telling you all we need to lych mayor or yzb25. Yzb25 is eather red or cult. Only reason he is acting scummy and mayor is teamed with him

41. ISO #2241

42. ISO #2242

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I also want @Brendan to fully explain his reads and why he feels that way.

Same towards @Slaol , but I'd rather want more info in general from you sir! : P

Alright i'm off, have fun boys ^_^
    @NoctiZ mayor, votes and reads give me that impression from the beginning of the game and his rp was p elaborate with his win con in the beginning
    @Stealthbomber16 scummy, i just don't like their posts so far this game
    @AIVION confirmed cit
    @Mike confirmed town meme from kenny's last will
    @Slaol scummiest, not convinced by his "evidence" and his role is almost as far-fetched as survivor jester but i think he's trying to insinuate he was executioner? i honestly have no idea what the fuck he's trying to say in his interaction with slaol
    @yzb25 confirmed doctor? if we're going off the basis of confirmed mayor... this was kind of already obvious by what noctiz said and i really don't think he needed to spell it out for everyone
    @blinkskater meme role/long-haul scum play if we don't lynch slaol or stealth today this is who i would default to

*sigh*

Yes, I didn't want you to kill Magoroth so early yesterday. The game had been dead for most of the first 24 hours but was finally starting to come back to life. There was still lots of discussion to be had.

In general, early hammers are dumb and only prevent more information from coming to light. If you believe more discussion increases the chance of a scum win, then you should never post in the first place.

I am not to blame for being put in a position where I was discouraging people from voting a likely scum. You are to blame for being so bloodthirsty. My play was not scummy at all.

Now, with that said:

@AIVION
    @Slaol
    @NoctiZ
    @blinkskater
    @Stealthbomber16
    @Brendan

Have you read the case on Mike I made on page 98 (#1923-#1945 approx.)? What did you think about it? Did you think it was reasonable? Unreasonable?

If you're serious about considering me as a lynch candidate, then go read my points and discuss them with me. It'll help you develop your read on me, anyway.
    the win con % could have too many possible explanations really, and kenny's last will confirms him which is good enough for me at the moment unless you have actual evidence of cult besides just a hunch.
    Currently, Mike is stating he started out as purple on day 1, but after his handler Kenny died, he changed to green and become a fully fledged town.

-Does that make sense with his bio? (He's an ex gangmember who just lots his FBI handler... so he becomes townier?)

-Does that make sense from a gameplay perspective? (Making a non-town role that changes to town when a specific town dies?)

-Does that corroborate with Mike's overall behaviour? (Making farfetched cases against the mayor today when he should be town now?)
    I just think he's paranoid with kenny's last will and is really trying to lead town now that he's pretty much confirmed...
    @Brendan why didn't you vote Mag on D2?
    I just didn't make it back to the thread in time before he was already lynched, I think i mentioned that already. I was def willing to drop the hammer if i needed to but i wasn't expecting day to end so quickly. I thought i would have more time.
    I don't know if it works like that. If it says "Survive until the end" and it's not the end yet, is he really winning already? All depends on the wording and how Crypt imagined it to work.

By the way, I have to ask: Does anyone here have possible evidence for there being a drug dealer in the game? You know, someone that can send out fake feedback? That'd be the only clue that if it turned up might change some of my reads.
    nope
    Any theory that mike is scum is debunked by kennys LW and green flip.
    i dont see a reason not to believe this

you def didn't need to go that far, should have followed thru with what you told noctiz lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I am telling you all we need to lych mayor or yzb25. Yzb25 is eather red or cult. Only reason he is acting scummy and mayor is teamed with him
    so yzb thinks mike is cult and mike thinks yzb and noctiz are cult... seems we're at an impasse...
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

43. ISO #2243

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    @NoctiZ mayor, votes and reads give me that impression from the beginning of the game and his rp was p elaborate with his win con in the beginning
    @AIVION confirmed cit
    @Slaol scummiest, not convinced by his "evidence" and his role is almost as far-fetched as survivor jester but i think he's trying to insinuate he was executioner? i honestly have no idea what the fuck he's trying to say in his interaction with slaol
    @yzb25 confirmed doctor? if we're going off the basis of confirmed mayor... this was kind of already obvious by what noctiz said and i really don't think he needed to spell it out for everyone
    @blinkskater meme role/long-haul scum play if we don't lynch slaol or stealth today this is who i would default to

the win con % could have too many possible explanations really, and kenny's last will confirms him which is good enough for me at the moment unless you have actual evidence of cult besides just a hunch.

I just think he's paranoid with kenny's last will and is really trying to lead town now that he's pretty much confirmed...

I just didn't make it back to the thread in time before he was already lynched, I think i mentioned that already. I was def willing to drop the hammer if i needed to but i wasn't expecting day to end so quickly. I thought i would have more time.

nope

you def didn't need to go that far, should have followed thru with what you told noctiz lol

so yzb thinks mike is cult and mike thinks yzb and noctiz are cult... seems we're at an impasse...
    when im talking about "his interaction with slaol" i went off on a tangent about blink to clarify my b
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

44. ISO #2244

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    @AIVION confirmed cit

nope

Looking like town@ brendan

45. ISO #2245

46. ISO #2246

47. ISO #2247

And lol how is "shitty lover" as farfetched as invincible town jester lol
    it just seems weird man, like yeah my role is just to vote with mayor, to be the mayor's 3rd vote. like okay so can everyone else how is that a role
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄

48. ISO #2248

49. ISO #2249

Kenny’s lw
    FBI Special Agent Kristopher Harris here. With K. My rolecard clearly states that Mike is Giovanni Rizzo and part of the United States Federal Witness Protection Program. He is therefore confirmed town with my flip, meaning you should never even consider lynching him from now on. Mike is now above the mayor.
    My task for seven years has been to bring down the Marchesi crime family. They are the true mafia faction in this game. Do not trust anyone who doesn't want them dead for his wincon. Marchesi is the name of the mafia family here.
    As for today's lynch...
    Noctiz, stealthbomber and yzb have been acting incredibly scummy there. Especially noctiz can not be trusted.
    Apart from that I can actually imagine the mafia to also be hiding between Brendan, MM and Mag. Don't think anyone else could be mafia. I'd keep my eye on them.

And again
    Mike is confirmed town now. You can treat me as a dead mason with his mason buddy in his last will. Mike is confirmed.

Why are we not following his LW is what is Confusing me. Yet we are filling people not confirmed. WHY???

50. ISO #2250

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Kenny’s lw
    FBI Special Agent Kristopher Harris here. With K. My rolecard clearly states that Mike is Giovanni Rizzo and part of the United States Federal Witness Protection Program. He is therefore confirmed town with my flip, meaning you should never even consider lynching him from now on. Mike is now above the mayor.
    My task for seven years has been to bring down the Marchesi crime family. They are the true mafia faction in this game. Do not trust anyone who doesn't want them dead for his wincon. Marchesi is the name of the mafia family here.
    As for today's lynch...
    Noctiz, stealthbomber and yzb have been acting incredibly scummy there. Especially noctiz can not be trusted.
    Apart from that I can actually imagine the mafia to also be hiding between Brendan, MM and Mag. Don't think anyone else could be mafia. I'd keep my eye on them.

And again
    Mike is confirmed town now. You can treat me as a dead mason with his mason buddy in his last will. Mike is confirmed.

Why are we not following his LW is what is Confusing me. Yet we are filling people not confirmed. WHY???
    Notice Kenny put that out from info from D1. Before this bs claim NoctiZ I was hit and healed and yzb25 I am doc. They where buddy buddy before that when yzb25 never gave us any info. Town I am telling you we need to lych one of them 2. They want to lych everyone so they are down to the controlling votes. Him 2 votes and his will be 3 votes. Ie they win town loses. Please town don’t be stupid.