Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February

S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February

Day One

Setup

Story:There Used To Be A Poop Sandwich Who Valued Poop Sandwiches And Stuff IDK The Poop Sandwich Is Working On It

7 votes to hammer.

Roles
    Living
    Graveyard
    Efekannn02
    Distorted
    Scvmurderer
    Starcraft Player
    Starcraft Player
    Starcraft Player
    Starcraft Player
    Starcraft Player
    Hybrid
    Sc2Mafia Staff Member
    MafiaZ Member
    Dunna
    Ψ(`_´ # )↝

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Day Two
    Day Three
    Last edited by Efekannn02; August 18th, 2018 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Im Host IDC
    I Like Ice Cream

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February

First.

-vote Hybrid

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6
    Rachyl

okay hi. efekann, can you please pm me? im not sure how my role works, i know it says my abilities but i just dont understand them. thanks

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Oh I Forgot To Say Hybrid Is Distorted He Is Currently Unkillable

This game is a four-way faction war betwixt Skwirl, EfeM, CHOOO and (to a lesser extent) MafiaZ. Since the Town/Survivors' win condition is simply to survive to the end OR for their respective faction to win (if one of us dies, they win with Skwirl, EfeM and CHOOOO, respectively), Town is best served by killing Distorted () and Scvmurderer - Scvmurderer's faction will have a really hard time winning with only one conversion per night, so finding him day one and lynching him is probably the best course of action for today.

MafiaZ's win condition is to see Hybrid lynched or Skwirl winning. Their win condition kind of goes pretty hard against ours - we don't want to Lynch Efekannn, as I believe him surviving is the best way of ensuring that the highest number of players will survive and win the game. MafiaZ winning with us naturally precludes Efekannn from living to the end, thus making it so we have to side with Skwirl (or not-Efekannn) either way. Dunna is a great natural ally in this encounter, and so this is my point:
    Dunna is confirmed town and should reveal themselves right. now. They are night immune and cannot be converted. And all they have to do is kill off the MafiaZ members.

9. ISO #9
    Ganelon

Sc2Mafia member will likely try to get Hybrid lynched somehow, as they are effectively a Lyncher who aren't told their target's exact identity.
    @Efekannn02 , is the 'Efekannn' night chat completely anonymous?

10. ISO #10
    Ganelon

Sc2Mafia StaffMember will likely try to get Hybrid lynched somehow, as they are effectively a Lyncher who aren't told their target's exact identity. @Efekannn02 , is the 'Efekannn' night chat completely anonymous?

11. ISO #11
    Ganelon

Another question.
    Do converted clan members (i.e., those converted by MafiaZ) still partake in their original clan chat? @Efekannn02

12. ISO #12
    Ganelon

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

Clearly the Dark Lord himself.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15
    Ganelon

@Efekannn02 , if EfeM get 2 members, are we informed about that so we can start speedlynching Distorted (the ROLE)?

16. ISO #16
    Rachyl

yay! okay time to find Hybrid. I will look for clues to find him

17. ISO #17
    Ganelon

Which Clan Chat?
    Whatever clan they were part of before - CHOOOO, Skwirl.

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

There Are Multiple Clan Chats Besides Efekannn02's?
    Would you not qualify Skwirl as a clan?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24
    Ganelon

If by some shitty mistake we Lynch Hybrid, we'll have a less good-situation to find ourselves in. That being said, we could look at it from a different perspective-

Given that Distorted and Efekannn02 have each two night actions, and MafiaZ and CHOOOO have 2 actions in total, that's a total of 6 actions per game. It's highly likely that at least once these will overlap, and Efe's faction will actually become less powerful because they have less votes. If we Lynch Hybrid, our only real choice is to side with Distorted and MafiaZ against the rest.

25. ISO #25
    Rachyl

ill be back later in a bit i dont feel good

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post

This game is a four-way faction war betwixt Skwirl, EfeM, CHOOO and (to a lesser extent) MafiaZ. Since the Town/Survivors' win condition is simply to survive to the end OR for their respective faction to win (if one of us dies, they win with Skwirl, EfeM and CHOOOO, respectively), Town is best served by killing Distorted () and Scvmurderer - Scvmurderer's faction will have a really hard time winning with only one conversion per night, so finding him day one and lynching him is probably the best course of action for today.

MafiaZ's win condition is to see Hybrid lynched or Skwirl winning. Their win condition kind of goes pretty hard against ours - we don't want to Lynch Efekannn, as I believe him surviving is the best way of ensuring that the highest number of players will survive and win the game. MafiaZ winning with us naturally precludes Efekannn from living to the end, thus making it so we have to side with Skwirl (or not-Efekannn) either way. Dunna is a great natural ally in this encounter, and so this is my point:
    Dunna is confirmed town and should reveal themselves right. now. They are night immune and cannot be converted. And all they have to do is kill off the MafiaZ members.
    Are you efekann?

27. ISO #27
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Are you efekann?
    I'm merely their servant
    That being said.
    Do NOT convert me please. If you're Efekannn02, know that I will side with you and be your spokesperson. I think I have some idea of what's going to happen this game.

If you're Distorted, you know how much I suck as scum. If you convert me, at least *please* Lynch hybrid so that Dunna and EfeM become scum. Please.

If you're Scvmurderer, then fuck you if you convert me. You'll be making my life difficult.

28. ISO #28
    Ganelon

Personally I would prefer to be lynched d1 so that I don't have to side with anyone, and just hope that you guys will fight it out and win it in the end, but then there's the chance that no actual clans will win and only the SC2Maf players will remain standing at the end-game. Which is really bad play from my perspective, because then the dead SC2Maf players will lose.

29. ISO #29
    Ganelon

TL;DR

People that need to survive

Efekannn
    Hybrid
    Dunna

People that need to die under specific circumstances
    Efekannn
    Dunna
    Mafiaz
    Distorted

People that need to die regardless
    Scvmurderer

30. ISO #30

Clearly the Dark Lord himself.
    This Is Heresy! I Claim Efekannn02, The Mighty Cult Leader!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

31. ISO #31

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Just kidding :P

@Efekannn02 Do converted Starcraft Players win if their faction wins? Wording in the setup makes me unsure
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

i just read the setup in its entirety for the first time and this is gonna be a shitshow
    God, idem here. I agree with Magoroth's plan of action, and ask: Are you Efekann, Magoroth?

Do we want to agree on not lynching Efekannn? I would get on that IF the host (`let's call him like that lol) confirms that SC players are not losing if converted.

34. ISO #34

TL;DR

People that need to survive

Efekannn
    Hybrid
    Dunna

People that need to die under specific circumstances
    Efekannn
    Dunna
    Mafiaz
    Distorted

People that need to die regardless
    Scvmurderer
    Btw I clearly don't see you as Hybrid lol.

35. ISO #35

Also sorry for typos and all, but I'm on a mouseless laptop that doesn't work very well for typing... and TouchPad isn't great.

36. ISO #36

I'm merely their servant
    That being said.
    Do NOT convert me please. If you're Efekannn02, know that I will side with you and be your spokesperson. I think I have some idea of what's going to happen this game.

If you're Distorted, you know how much I suck as scum. If you convert me, at least *please* Lynch hybrid so that Dunna and EfeM become scum. Please.

If you're Scvmurderer, then fuck you if you convert me. You'll be making my life difficult.
    Oh k you claim standard SC palyer, which makes sense.

37. ISO #37

Personally I would prefer to be lynched d1 so that I don't have to side with anyone, and just hope that you guys will fight it out and win it in the end, but then there's the chance that no actual clans will win and only the SC2Maf players will remain standing at the end-game. Which is really bad play from my perspective, because then the dead SC2Maf players will lose.
    Not bad play if you don't die (WHICH IS NOT GUARENTEED!), but asshole play for sure.

38. ISO #38
    Ganelon

Btw I clearly don't see you as Hybrid lol.
    If Hybrid weren't a jester I'd Lynch him right now
    but Scvmurderer needs to die, he hammered me and Hybrid twice! That happened back in early 2018 but I have neither forgotten nor forgiven that.

39. ISO #39

If Hybrid weren't a jester I'd Lynch him right now
    but Scvmurderer needs to die, he hammered me and Hybrid twice! That happened back in early 2018 but I have neither forgotten nor forgiven that.
    I 100% agree that Scv needs to die. hehe.

40. ISO #40
    Ganelon

Also, I hardclaim Sheriff-Jailor. I'm going to lead town to victory this game

41. ISO #41
    Ganelon

I 100% agree that Scv needs to die. hehe.
    I'm really torn between siding with Efekannn02 or Distorted though. One side grants us the highest umber of town players winning at the end of the game while the other gives us much higher voting power. What do you think is the best course of action?

42. ISO #42
    Ganelon

I'm really torn between siding with Efekannn02 or Distorted though. One side grants us the highest umber of town players winning at the end of the game while the other gives us much higher voting power. What do you think is the best course of action?
    What is *definitely* important is that we decide on a course of action as soon as possible (day 2 at the latest). What we can do is just Lynch someone and, based off of that flip, pursue one of the two strategies.

43. ISO #43

The fight is between those two honestly. I think Efe clan is better because of the night kill. Simply because if we get attacked as converted people we're fucked lol...

44. ISO #44

What is *definitely* important is that we decide on a course of action as soon as possible (day 2 at the latest). What we can do is just Lynch someone and, based off of that flip, pursue one of the two strategies.
    Right. And for this, we need people to speak up ;-;

45. ISO #45
    Ganelon

The fight is between those two honestly. I think Efe clan is better because of the night kill. Simply because if we get attacked as converted people we're fucked lol...
    Then Efekannn it is.

46. ISO #46

Now I'm fading away to the darkness once again.... for I have to go. Please, guys, talk about what Magoroth and myself said, and determine the strategyt we are adotping.

47. ISO #47

Stop taking my scum meta.

48. ISO #48
    Ganelon

Stop taking my scum meta.

Cease you noob

-vote Stealthbomber16

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50