3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

Re: S-FM 254 Assassin in the Palace

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Sj s on l-1
    Unvote it s too early for that
    Nope. @everyone I call for HAMMER on SuperJack.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #57

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Fuck this guy for being a bad friend
    -vote marsmallow marshall
    Lol the bad "friend" is the guy trying to make supposed friends with appeal to emotion. But I ain't gonna countervote you
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #58

Good "night" guys... :P

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    -vote marshmallow marshall

work it out with hybrid.
    This was fucking dumb @Distorted .
    SJ was at l-1 and MM asked SJ to get hammered.

So, unless MM is the Assassin, the Assassin will NEVER target SJ now.
    And what do you do? You trying to make the game easier for the Assassin? Because moving the next Lynch away from SJ just removes 2 targets from the Assassins Target list instead of 1.

@Marshmallow Marshall , if you are the Assassin then you know whom to target now. Just saying. ;)

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    -vote distorted
    you know i would have hammered if i was online dont worry i wouldnt have cared if he was guard or some shit cause i am literally the king and im not playing a good charade against the assassin with the greatest confusing playstyle that ever existed
    I Like Ice Cream

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    So, I am kinda lonely........ guess I'll go play something?

To make sure: we should ABSOLUTELY NOT post any form of reads. @Efekannn02 there is no clever way around it... dont try.
    thats exactly why im gonna try now

Distorted:I Hate Him = Guard Lean
    Efekannn02:You Guys Know This Already = King
    SuperduperJack:Annoying = Guard Lean
    OzyWho: Sounds Like Scum = Assassin
    Hybrid:Too Emotional = Guard
    Marshmallow Marshall:I Dont Like Him Either = Guard Lean
    I Like Ice Cream

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    thats exactly why im gonna try now

Distorted:I Hate Him = Guard Lean
    Efekannn02:You Guys Know This Already = King
    SuperduperJack:Annoying = Guard Lean
    OzyWho: Sounds Like Scum = Assassin
    Hybrid:Too Emotional = Guard
    Marshmallow Marshall:I Dont Like Him Either = Guard Lean
    Tbh, I think you made it too obvious for the Assassin that I'm the real King.
    But you KNOW that I am the King, so I am trusting you over that other bunch.
    Lead da wae!

22. ISO #72

Tbh, I think you made it too obvious for the Assassin that I'm the real King.
    But you KNOW that I am the King, so I am trusting you over that other bunch.
    Lead da wae!
    The Assassin Will Use A Random Number Generator Or Just Say F It And Kill Distorted Cause He Never Gets Lynched

Well I Would Have Shot Distorted But Atleast Im Not That Dumb Enough And Have The Infos Necessary Anyway To Shoot The Actual King And Win
    The Best Thing I Would Have Done Would Be Lynch Distorted First Which Is Near Impossible And Then Peng Peng The King Well Im Lucky That Im Actually Having A Plan
    I Like Ice Cream

23. ISO #73

But Atleast Im Not That Dumb Enough And Have The Infos Necessary Anyway To Shoot The Actual King And Win
    Hard claiming Assassin, so the real Assassin thinks that you are the King when everyone is blindly ignoring your claim.
    I like it!
    But you claiming scum equals trolling, which your default setting. So I think it wouldn't work.

24. ISO #74

Hard claiming Assassin, so the real Assassin thinks that you are the King when everyone is blindly ignoring your claim.
    I like it!
    But you claiming scum equals trolling, which your default setting. So I think it wouldn't work.
    Dont Worry Im Just Making It Impossible For Scum To Read My Reads

Mass Confusion Can Cause A Random Shot Instead Of A Planned Shot You Know
    I Like Ice Cream

25. ISO #75

wait you and hybrid broke up!? wataff......................................!!!!! =(
    but... you guys are perfect together =*(
    -vote marshmallow marshall

work it out with hybrid.
    since im the King, that is an order >=O
    Ikr I tried.... but apparently > friendship. Which makes me think he's not a good friend

So, YES MY KING!

26. ISO #76

This was fucking dumb @Distorted .
    SJ was at l-1 and MM asked SJ to get hammered.

So, unless MM is the Assassin, the Assassin will NEVER target SJ now.
    And what do you do? You trying to make the game easier for the Assassin? Because moving the next Lynch away from SJ just removes 2 targets from the Assassins Target list instead of 1.

@Marshmallow Marshall , if you are the Assassin then you know whom to target now. Just saying. ;)
    EVERYONE PUT VOTES BACK ON SUPERJACK IMMEDIATLY, KING ORDERS IT. HE IS THE LYNCH. Unless I'm the assassin and SJ is the king?

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Can someone explain to me how Efe isn't obviously the assassin? We should quick lunch Efe.
    He wants explainations. SCUM WANTS EXPLAINATIONS ON THIS SETUP. CHOO CHOO.

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83
    Rachyl

wait.......im in this game right? i checked the other page and it says that im in it. so what exactly is my role? i dont think i got a rolecard.....

34. ISO #84

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    wait.......im in this game right? i checked the other page and it says that im in it. so what exactly is my role? i dont think i got a rolecard.....
    You're a reserve m'lord. SHUSH OR I MAKE SHUSHI WITH YOUR AVATAR!!!!

35. ISO #85
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You're a reserve m'lord. SHUSH OR I MAKE SHUSHI WITH YOUR AVATAR!!!!
    awwwwh im a reserve. okay, fair enough....i just really was eager to play......i guess ill sit this one out. okay. bye.....

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

This has to be one of the lowest activity games ever played.
    I understand that it is part of the setup.
    But god daaaaamn guys, really?

@Distorted @Hybrid
    You both seemed to want to prolong the game, presumably for discussing things? It's scummy as fuck, but do what you want - just do SOMETHING.
    I am willing to bet money that one of them is the Assassin. How can someone be so scummy with 4-8 posts? Holy shit...

39. ISO #89

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    awwwwh im a reserve. okay, fair enough....i just really was eager to play......i guess ill sit this one out. okay. bye.....
    this is sad... BUT YOU STILL CAN'T POST XD

40. ISO #90

@Hybrid @Distorted Hammer SJ please

41. ISO #91

For stealing my post count? Yeah, you can be.

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

lel Time For Me To Take Away All Of Your Post Counts

(godammit i spilled water all over the laptop and table and clothing...)

Anywayyyyyyyyy
    Im Gonna Take Away All Of Your Post Counts Like This Cause I Am Your Superior Being! Ahahahahhahahaa
    I Like Ice Cream

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100