Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,600 of 2779

Thread: S-FM The Thing

1. ISO #2551

2. ISO #2552

3. ISO #2553

Re: S-FM The Thing

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    I think you're inno because you lack the necessary subtlety as a player to push an agenda - which the chemist need to win right now. Either way OMGBUS won't help you
    It's either you or him. How you could read him as inno is beyond me. If the chemist hasnt given up yet, they will need to push HARD against the plan we are doing, otherwise its guarnateeing their loss pretty much.

He is right now pushing hard against it. I take that as the last attempt of a scum push.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

4. ISO #2554

5. ISO #2555

Quote Originally Posted by Tauntshaman View Post
    i propose that we lynch fielzanks today and end this quick
    -vote Fielzanks
    You know that after me, you'll be the one going down right? So if you're chemist it won't save you because more time to bullshit us won't work and if you're town then you've lined up 2 perfect lynches to gain free time to the chemist

6. ISO #2556

last night target will die this night. You think that dutes was that target?
    Dutes was an obvious target for anyone, but he is also too valueble to lose. I think either him or blink was the target. would kinda suck if it was gyrlander, due to that wouldent confirm a cit, but it confirms his role on the flip, just leaving us with 1 extra non confirmed.

7. ISO #2557

8. ISO #2558

9. ISO #2559

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Dutes was an obvious target for anyone, but he is also too valueble to lose. I think either him or blink was the target. would kinda suck if it was gyrlander, due to that wouldent confirm a cit, but it confirms his role on the flip, just leaving us with 1 extra non confirmed.
    Wanting to be alive as much as possible as a town meta also helps my scum meta so I'm pretty happy about that.

10. ISO #2560

It's either you or him. How you could read him as inno is beyond me. If the chemist hasnt given up yet, they will need to push HARD against the plan we are doing, otherwise its guarnateeing their loss pretty much.

He is right now pushing hard against it. I take that as the last attempt of a scum push.
    OMGBUS

11. ISO #2561

Because with the plan we are doing, the chemist needs to push his agenda to win. And Tauntshaman wouldn't manage to push his agenda without being outted as scum, that's why I thought he was inno. It's like asking an elephant if he's the stealthy thief :P

12. ISO #2562

13. ISO #2563

14. ISO #2564

Why would the chemist not be against that agenda :
    -1 Because one of the keyroles of our setup is already poisoned. That would mean Gyrlander since he will not be able to kill dutes.
    -2 Because he think with two more days he will be able to bullshit without being confirmed (plausible but hard to manage since Blink is still alive)
    -3 Because chemist is clueless about what's happening to him

15. ISO #2565

I am!

Poor little me being accused of pushing against Distorted's plan...
    When you read a Distorted plan, you must think 'Can this plan be an evil masterplan to make Distorted win?' if the answer is 'NO' then Distorted is scum. If the answer is 'YES' then you push against the plan. If he's not brigading people to bring you down, he's evil

16. ISO #2566

Ay after reading: @Tauntshaman if you trolled, then you did filler posting to look like you were contributing/just trolling, without participating. Now you're calling us stupid. Nice, nice. Distorted is shooting you tonight.

I will be somewhat okay with Fielzanks lynch because he has done a lot of IIOA earlier. If we follow the plan we should win.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

17. ISO #2567

Now I gotta go, must work, but it probably won't be long (something like 4 hours b4 i get back) gl guys, feel free to do whatever between fielzanks taunt and hybrid.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

18. ISO #2568

When you read a Distorted plan, you must think 'Can this plan be an evil masterplan to make Distorted win?' if the answer is 'NO' then Distorted is scum. If the answer is 'YES' then you push against the plan. If he's not brigading people to bring you down, he's evil
    you didn't get it
    all what i did is saying that if a cit is elected then he should day kill another cit which aligns with his idea of confirming all cits

i also said -lynch Dutes in red and bold when Dutes asks to lynch me and Distorted says that I'm pushing dutes

and when i asks if he want me to vote u and end the day he said that I'm pushing his plan

and then
    Quote Originally Posted by Me View Post

Wasn't expecting senior mafia player to be this s****d

19. ISO #2569

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Ay after reading: @Tauntshaman if you trolled, then you did filler posting to look like you were contributing/just trolling, without participating. Now you're calling us stupid. Nice, nice. Distorted is shooting you tonight.

I will be somewhat okay with Fielzanks lynch because he has done a lot of IIOA earlier. If we follow the plan we should win.
    Nice, nice. now even mm is thinking that i'm trolling
    Where the fuck did you see me calling you stupid?

20. ISO #2570

21. ISO #2571

22. ISO #2572

23. ISO #2573

24. ISO #2574

25. ISO #2575

26. ISO #2576

27. ISO #2577

@Gyrlander recruit rachyl tonight

@Dutes follow hybrid tonight

@Marshmallow Marshall visit gyrlander tonight just to see if he is in a night chat =P Gyrlander talk in your night chat tonight

@blinkskater tonight heal dutes - then tomorrow night (if games going) heal gyrlander (if hes confirmed)

I will shoot tauntshaman tonight

if game is still active tomorrow, lynch whomever couldent be confirmed, if everyone does get confirmed lynch 1 of hte unconfirmeds, since many will be confirmed now lol -

@blinkskater just alternate heals between dutes and gyrlander, starting with dutes tonight, since he was a more obvious target.
    Quoting that back for ya Tauntshaman

28. ISO #2578

29. ISO #2579

30. ISO #2580

31. ISO #2581

32. ISO #2582

33. ISO #2583

I think taunt may have fielz poisoned actually - that is why he didn't want him lynched at all. would rather lynch some1 else so more deaths happen. Fielz was on blink last night, meaning if fielz is poisoned, blink dies tonight =(
    lol ur still blind and unable to see that i even asked to have fielz lynched right away

34. ISO #2584

35. ISO #2585

36. ISO #2586

I think taunt may have fielz poisoned actually - that is why he didn't want him lynched at all. would rather lynch some1 else so more deaths happen. Fielz was on blink last night, meaning if fielz is poisoned, blink dies tonight =(
    You said I'm refusing to lynch Fielz and I'm pushing against the plan lol

Now my vote is on fielz lol

What are you gonna do lol

Who is the one who is actually pushing against the plan lol

37. ISO #2587

38. ISO #2588

39. ISO #2589

You said I'm refusing to lynch Fielz and I'm pushing against the plan lol

Now my vote is on fielz lol

What are you gonna do lol

Who is the one who is actually pushing against the plan lol
    honestly, from how desperate you got - it is really susp. I also want to 100% confirm with mag that I have a shot tonight.

If not, that just leaves Me, MM and TauntShaman as the 3 unconfirmeds, which would mean taunt gets lynched tomorrow, we elect noz as commander and he can shoot me or MM and dutes confirms the other 1.

40. ISO #2590

honestly, from how desperate you got - it is really susp. I also want to 100% confirm with mag that I have a shot tonight.

If not, that just leaves Me, MM and TauntShaman as the 3 unconfirmeds, which would mean taunt gets lynched tomorrow, we elect noz as commander and he can shoot me or MM and dutes confirms the other 1.
    sure

41. ISO #2591

42. ISO #2592

43. ISO #2593

44. ISO #2594

45. ISO #2595

46. ISO #2596

47. ISO #2597

48. ISO #2598
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    OH. Wow. @Magoroth is that true?
    Yes it is.

49. ISO #2599

OK - hosts on and no1 else is on so let's just get this moving.

-vote fielzanks

@Gyrlander recruit rachyl tonight

@Dutes follow hybrid tonight

@Marshmallow Marshall visit gyrlander tonight just to see if he is in a night chat =P Gyrlander talk in your night chat tonight

@blinkskater tonight heal dutes - then tomorrow night (if games going) heal gyrlander (if hes confirmed)

I will shoot tauntshaman tonight

if game is still active tomorrow, lynch whomever couldent be confirmed, if everyone does get confirmed lynch 1 of hte unconfirmeds, since many will be confirmed now lol -

@blinkskater just alternate heals between dutes and gyrlander, starting with dutes tonight, since he was a more obvious target.

tomorrow (if fielz isnt chemist) we should have

-noz
    -dutes
    -gyrlander
    -rachyl
    -hybrid
    -blink

as all confirmed towns

leaving us with me and MM as the only unconfirmed towns.

50. ISO #2600

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.