Register

User Tag List

Page 61 of 63 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,050 of 3145
  1. ISO #3001

2. ISO #3002

3. ISO #3003

Re: S-FM Spirits II

I expected much more for me to catch up on! but okay, whatver, class is in two hours and i have some work to do so ima do it while reading two pages of claims between naz and others and do that work at the same time. we only have four hours left tho, wish we could get more people in here and playing. i member my d1 game, i posted more than most of the players this whole damn day, yet yall said KILL HIM!!! KILL THE NUBILE!!! eh
    [color=“AA3333”]I Am CrunchyGod[/color]! [color=“BB6655”]I Am Forseti(Whatever that fucking means)!![/color] [color=“44FF44”]I Am The Champion Of[/color] [color=“FFAA00”]KIRAN!!! [color=“FF2244”]Death To The False Gods!!!![/color]

4. ISO #3004

5. ISO #3005

6. ISO #3006

7. ISO #3007

8. ISO #3008

9. ISO #3009

10. ISO #3010

11. ISO #3011

Night Three

The group, now moving quite slowly, did not make it far before coming to a stop. The suspicion and fears of one of their own helping aid the spirits of the dead made progress of their journey halt. They agreed that they would move no further until the one responsible for the deaths of their fellow tribesmen was held responsible, and justice served. During the arguing, naz decided to sit down and do what she always did, paint. For years she had decorated the village of skwirl in some of the finest paintings and art the world has ever seen! On this quest, she made sport of using her imagination to paint nudes of the other members. Having been with many of these members herself, the paintings were quite accurate.

After a few minutes of her debating whom she wanted to paint first, NumberTwo, noticing her separated away from the rest of the group went over to see what she was doing. Naz happily showed him much of her raw sketches of work she had done thus far on the trip, which from how little time the group had for luxury, were quite impressive. NumberTwo, whom back in the village of Skwirl was known to be quite the ladysman himself, eagerly volunteered to have himself sketched. Excited to have someone willing to pose for her, Naz agreed. Since this may well be her last painting, she wanted to make it something spectacular. She brought NumberTwo next to a small pond nearby and asked him to kneel next to the water. Naz always had a love for using reflections in her art, and thought since that is what she was best known for, would be what she would want someone to find if she were to perish. After everything was set up, NumberTwo in place by the pond, Naz began to draw the outline with charcoal, but suddenly she stopped. She stared in fear and rage for almost a minute at the pond next to NumberTwo, whom started to feel uneasy. He followed her gaze to the river next to him where his reflection was; once he got there he paused with a horrified look on his face.

"It was you!" Naz said, voice shaking as she stood up. Without hesitation, NumberTwo sprinted into the forest. Naz, determined to avenge her friend and most recent lover, Marshmallow Marshall, took after him. After a few minutes of running, a loud howl came from her left, she turned and saw a giant wolf teeth gleaming slowly walking towards her, growling. She drew a knife from her boot and looked right into the wolf's eyes, "let's do this then", she said with a smile. For a moment, time was frozen as both of them stared at each other. But then, the wolf made his move. It launched itself at her, mouth wide and clasped its jaws around her shoulder dragging her to the ground. Naz took the knife and jammed it into the wolf's neck, but the wolf just bit down harder. It was not trying to survive, but it was determined to take her down with it. Naz wrapped around the wolf, allowing it to painfully sink its teeth deeper into her shoulder, until it hit the bone underneath. The wolf fought to get its jaw free so it could land another bite, but Naz kept wrapped around it so it was not able to release her. She waited until the wolf had lost enough blood where it did not have the energy to fight anymore before throwing it off her to die.

Having heard the attack, the rest of the clan was yelling for her. Naz walked back to the camp, and threw the head of the wolf into the middle of the group.

"It was NumberTwo", she said through her clenched teeth. Her shoulder was badly wounded, blood dripping out, but luckily it was not fatal.
    "How did you know it was NumberTwo?" one of the members asked.
    "He had no reflection in the water, the spirits must have taken him". Naz responded.
    "NumberTwo did all of this?", another tribesman said in disbelief. "Are you ok?" he said lifting up the massive wolfs head and looking at the teeth, and then at her shoulder.
    "No", Naz said with a look of pure anger in her eyes. "I didn't get my nude."

The encampment, although shaken from the last few days events, were finally happy to have the answers they were looking for. Now, hopefully they can have a journey to the mountains without anymore lives being lost. A few of the tribesmen went into the woods
    and fetched the wolf's body to prep for dinner.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

NumberTwo was the Alpha Wolf
    Spoiler : Last Will :
    I was poisoned by the trapper yesterday so i guess its a good thing that i died!

We are killing naz tonight, so don't poison her! Go for someone that is obvious town or something. except for naz of course.

Last edited by Distorted; April 11th, 2018 at 11:46 PM.

12. ISO #3012

S-FM Spirits II

Day Four

Setup

(107/110 miles to mountain base)

Having slept through the whole night, the group awoke with a surge of energy ready to push out the last 3 miles and begin scaling the mountains ahead! Unfortunately, what they awoke to was less than exciting. It was a scene out of a horror movie, body parts everywhere, some half eaten, chewed on and torn apart. Naz was all over the place, completely ripped to shreds. Not only did this tell the tribe that the rumors of the mountains were true, but it showed that the wolves were not happy for the death of their leader. Further inspection of the Naz parts showed that the wolves left her alive before tearing her apart, they wanted her to suffer. How nobody woke is even more of a mystery, maybe the mountain winds had ways of blocking out the sounds of her anguished screams.

Spoiler : Spoiler :
    Where Naz slept

The legend tells of an old village that lies within the mountains. The village, that held host to the most brutal of tribes in the past, now is said to be occupied by the dead. With no other options the group pushed on, the survival of not just themselves but their loved ones and the rest of the Skwirl tribe now rested on their shoulders. They must seek out the village of the dead and find how to lay rest to the past.

4 votes to hammer.

Roles
    Living
    Graveyard
    Alpha Wolf
    Beta Wolf
    Omega Wolf
    Shaman
    Hunter
    Spiritualist
    Tribesman
    Tribesman
    Tribesman
    Random Tribesman
    Random Tribesman
    Random Tribesman
    Trapper
    Magoroth-Hunter
    Marshmallow Marshall-Shaman
    Scvmurderer-Tribesman
    The Ultimate Despair-Spiritualist
    NumberTwo-Alpha Wolf
    Naz-Tracker

Naz was killed, she was a Tracker
    Spoiler : Naz Last Will :
    n3: follow lenneth

he was for a scv lynch on d2 which was dumb and also disappeared and didn't vote for numbertwo. i really think he is mafia.

if blink really is town, theres only room for 3 citizens. there are 6 claims (crunchy, light_yagami, gyrlander, volkov, Efe, and Lenneth). all the remaining scum are in there. if you don't believe blink is town, then there are 4 real citizen claims and 2 liars. i would go for citizen lynches.

good luck & send nudes

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by Distorted; April 12th, 2018 at 05:07 PM.

13. ISO #3013

14. ISO #3014

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    -vote efekannn02

Reason shot by hunter survived wasnt healed by doctor. Unless a mysterious doc reveals now efe is scum and needs to be delt with...

Furthermore efe wouldnt vote number two & clearly stated that yesterday.

Now is the time to speak up.
    I fucked up myself without voting, thought wed convene with a decision like the first day, but learning i am still i guess. But I would like to press what you said, healed without a doc claim is very very odd.... almost, impossible?
    [color=“AA3333”]I Am CrunchyGod[/color]! [color=“BB6655”]I Am Forseti(Whatever that fucking means)!![/color] [color=“44FF44”]I Am The Champion Of[/color] [color=“FFAA00”]KIRAN!!! [color=“FF2244”]Death To The False Gods!!!![/color]

15. ISO #3015

16. ISO #3016

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchySoul View Post
    I fucked up myself without voting, thought wed convene with a decision like the first day, but learning i am still i guess. But I would like to press what you said, healed without a doc claim is very very odd.... almost, impossible?
    know what, fuck it, not making that mistake again. Im going to dig into what light says, efe is a cit supposedly but is acting a little more aggressive than usual and is actively avoiding working with the rest of town. I say efe is always efe, and I said before to read into efe's actions rather than words. Well, Im looking into the actions, and the intention of the words, which I would postulate he's creating an atmosphere of confusion to placate himself as town while working against town. Maybe if we can get a defesne other than something along the lines of fuck yall, or some more bullshit, then I will feel better about this claim for one, or recede the claim if I am somehow that abhorrently wrong.

-vote Efekann02

17. ISO #3017

18. ISO #3018

Next time im 98% sure on some one day 1 please trust what i have to say
    well, it was day 1 of my first game ever, and outside of getting slapped around for not being active enough (thanks volkov, post count less than half of mine) and learning the new roles and blah blah blah i fucked up. Please forgive me

19. ISO #3019

wtf damn thing didnt work
    -vote efekannn02

20. ISO #3020

21. ISO #3021

22. ISO #3022

Poison
    Poison rng = 76h

(Mountain Base)

The group has now reached their first rest spot on the base of the mountain, and decided to cook some of the leftover wolf. Lenneth, being a renowned baker, pulled out a celebratory croissant he had been saving for when they reached the mountain! Although it was now cold, stale, and partially frozen, he was determined to make this seem like a good idea. He crunched down on it, a look of pure disgust on his face as he wondered why on earth he thought this would be enjoyable after 4 days of hiking in below freezing weather, but he was determined! After what seemed like an eternity to Lenneth, he had finished it! unsatisfied, but stomach still full he layed down for a quick nap while the rest of the clan cooked up some leftover wolf.

"Wolf's ready", a tribesman shouted at Lenneth. But he did not respond. "Let him sleep", another tribesman chimed in, "who knows how much we will get once we get deeper into the mountains".

After an hour, the clan decided it was time to keep moving. One of the members went over and shook Lenneth to wake him up, but he did not move. His skin was as cold as the snow around him and there was a slight foam frozen around his lips. Lenneth, had been poisoned.

The clan, furious and terrified with the idea that the murderer was still among them, decided that NumberTwo must have poisoned the croissant before he was killed. Heart heavy for having to leave another member behind in the snow, the group continued their journey up the mountain.

R.I.P Lenneth

Vote Count Is Not Effected
    Last edited by Distorted; April 13th, 2018 at 12:23 AM.

23. ISO #3023

24. ISO #3024

Hmmmm... Rip lenneth hope u were a wolf to make my job easier
    i dont think wolves eat croissants, or do they?

25. ISO #3025

26. ISO #3026

They eat bread like most dogs would if hungry
    https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...read-and-pasta sure bout bb?

27. ISO #3027

28. ISO #3028

All that says is that they havent evolved to eat it. Desnt mean they wouldnt
    touché, i read it and that is a good point. but why would they eat it then? although given the smell, and flavor, and the fact they eat grass, im gonna agree with you, wolves prob do eat bread.

29. ISO #3029

30. ISO #3030

31. ISO #3031

32. ISO #3032

33. ISO #3033

34. ISO #3034

weed Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by VolKov View Post
    dont be so yonic about it

35. ISO #3035

36. ISO #3036

37. ISO #3037

38. ISO #3038

39. ISO #3039

40. ISO #3040

41. ISO #3041

42. ISO #3042

43. ISO #3043

44. ISO #3044

45. ISO #3045

Im so fucking high, and its fucking raining sheep for some insane reason, and I simply want to find where my fucking jacket is, brb.

46. ISO #3046

47. ISO #3047

48. ISO #3048

49. ISO #3049

50. ISO #3050