Register

User Tag List

Page 54 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,700 of 3145
  1. ISO #2651

2. ISO #2652

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Yeah I'm between Efe and blink. I need to check games where Efe was scum to see if their play styles match. Even if he's town he's been a cancer for this town the whole game.
    that is a good observational point
    [color=“AA3333”]I Am CrunchyGod[/color]! [color=“BB6655”]I Am Forseti(Whatever that fucking means)!![/color] [color=“44FF44”]I Am The Champion Of[/color] [color=“FFAA00”]KIRAN!!! [color=“FF2244”]Death To The False Gods!!!![/color]

3. ISO #2653

@Distorted you should check out this place called bartini, its stupid good, like, REALLY FUCKING GOOD. five dollar foods and beers and 7 dollar mixed drinks that are fucking awesome, just use offer code mafia for a confusing time, place is fucking awesome tho!
    [color=“AA3333”]I Am CrunchyGod[/color]! [color=“BB6655”]I Am Forseti(Whatever that fucking means)!![/color] [color=“44FF44”]I Am The Champion Of[/color] [color=“FFAA00”]KIRAN!!! [color=“FF2244”]Death To The False Gods!!!![/color]

4. ISO #2654

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Incorrect Efe Was The One To Suddenly Vote Him Up.. She Was Happy About It.. When I Unvoted Efe In That Instant Where I Was Thinking Of Voting SCV.. I Thought I Think Im Going To Regret This...

But Efe Was Cheering For Joy To Lynch Murderer..
    Wow.. you remind me of Fragos

5. ISO #2655

6. ISO #2656

-vote blinkskater

I'm really confident with this vote. Blink has been scum-read by people that know him better such as MM who are now dead and has used TuD "where was Gyrlander at the end of EoD (when you early lynched Scv)" to pressure me.

Now I need to go to school but I promise to read the game better when I get back.
    I Only Kinda Support This Lynch.. Onky Because It Seems Like Efe Was Asking For Assistance From Blink Ans Naz Day 1.

I Quoted All That Shit Yesterday Was A Sky Scraper..

7. ISO #2657

8. ISO #2658

9. ISO #2659

Efe is susp to me as well and I'd like to hear nas's response to number2 because it does seem odd to visit him.
    Efe's trolling play style gives random neutrality, immune to reads because you don't want anyone to take anything you say seriously so you can slip through the cracks.
    I'm not saying efe's guilty but these types are always susp to me and when thinking/looking back for real information it just adds confusion for the town.

10. ISO #2660

@Distorted If A Lynch Happens 2 Hours In To Day.. In A Hypothetical Would The Poison Count Continue Till Until Actual Night. Or Does It Pause The Effect?

Because, It To The Same Amount Of Time For Day To End Yesterday As For Day One Is Why I Ask.
    The poison deaths can happen at any time in the game; day or night. It never pauses.

11. ISO #2661

12. ISO #2662

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    we don't have scv anymore because of tud, that's why i blame him. but i went to numbertwo's house last night he didn't fucking visit anyone?

-vote numbertwo

shitty doc if i say so myself

he might have been trapper and i'm probably gonna die from poison
    You think I'm trapper because you're mafia? Are you the agent?

13. ISO #2663

14. ISO #2664

Quote Originally Posted by VolKov View Post
    Efe is susp to me as well and I'd like to hear nas's response to number2 because it does seem odd to visit him.
    Efe's trolling play style gives random neutrality, immune to reads because you don't want anyone to take anything you say seriously so you can slip through the cracks.
    I'm not saying efe's guilty but these types are always susp to me and when thinking/looking back for real information it just adds confusion for the town.
    Not Immune To Reads.. Read Between The Lines... I Let PPL Talk Who Like To Talk To See How Full Of Shit They Are...

15. ISO #2665

16. ISO #2666

17. ISO #2667

18. ISO #2668

19. ISO #2669

Night One Actions
    Player Role Claim Action last night
    Gyrlander Citizen NA
    blinkskater Spiritualist(Sheriff) ?
    Light_Yagami Citizen NA
    Efekannn02 Citizen NA
    Numbertwo Shaman(Doc) Targetted Naz
    CrunchySoul Citizen NA
    Lenneth Citizen NA
    VolKov Citizen NA
    Naz Detective

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    naz is confirmed mafia. can we lynch him/her instead?
    Interesting, is he? If he were mafia, I am pretty sure he would have wanted to lynch SCV but he defended him and totaly didn't vote against him.

Actualy I am quite curious why you didn't die last night number2.
    We need 5votes to lynch, which mean all town have to vote (except if the trapper vote with us too)
    The only think I am sure is that we NEED trapper alive. Wolves can kill two dudes next night !

20. ISO #2670

21. ISO #2671

Night One Actions
    Gyrlander Citizen NA
    Light_Yagami Citizen NA
    Efekannn02 Citizen NA
    CrunchySoul Citizen NA
    Lenneth Citizen NA
    VolKov Citizen NA
    Naz Detective Targetted Number2 and said he did nothing

22. ISO #2672

23. ISO #2673

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Well that didnt fucking work N1-Volkov(Not Spirit) N2-TuD(Not Spirit) Naz are you agent...?
    Okey, just analysing this makes me doubt about your N1. I would expect you to say N1- Rocket Racoon instead of Volkov and... Why would you check him instead of the players you doubted the most? Why would you check a guy that was going to be replaced and actually got replaced?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

24. ISO #2674

so if naz is mafia and thinks im the trapper, then that must mean that efe is the godfather?

Naz has to believe that i didn't heal efe in order to suspect that im the trapper.

It would make sense for naz to claim detective if he/she is agent.
    Since you sided with Efe and said you healed him, you are either wolf or town but totaly not trapper.

25. ISO #2675

26. ISO #2676

27. ISO #2677

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Night One Actions
    Gyrlander Citizen NA
    Light_Yagami Citizen NA
    Efekannn02 Citizen NA
    CrunchySoul Citizen NA
    Lenneth Citizen NA
    VolKov Citizen NA
    Naz Detective

Interesting, is he? If he were mafia, I am pretty sure he would have wanted to lynch SCV but he defended him and totaly didn't vote against him.

Actualy I am quite curious why you didn't die last night number2.
    We need 5votes to lynch, which mean all town have to vote (except if the trapper vote with us too)
    The only think I am sure is that we NEED trapper alive. Wolves can kill two dudes next night !
    I guess they were more scared of the sheriff?

If i healed the sheriff then the sheriff would be roleblocked anyway.

28. ISO #2678

29. ISO #2679

30. ISO #2680

31. ISO #2681

32. ISO #2682

33. ISO #2683

34. ISO #2684

35. ISO #2685

so if naz is mafia and thinks im the trapper, then that must mean that efe is the godfather?

Naz has to believe that i didn't heal efe in order to suspect that im the trapper.

It would make sense for naz to claim detective if he/she is agent.

I Have Been Saying Efe Was Alpha Since Day 1... Just Saiyan....

Just Saiyan.jpg

36. ISO #2686

37. ISO #2687

38. ISO #2688

39. ISO #2689

Alpha Wolf-Efekann
    Beta Wolf-crunchy
    Omega Wolf-Naz
    Shaman-Numbertwo
    Spiritualist/trapper-Blink
    Tribesman/trapper-Volkov
    Tribesman/trapper-Gyrlander
    Tribesman/trapper-Lenneth
    Tribesman/trapper-Light

I have figured it out. We should lynch a mafia member today and then worry about the trapper.
    The Town Is Pretty Vauge.. But Thats Important Noted

40. ISO #2690

41. ISO #2691

42. ISO #2692

43. ISO #2693

Yeah, Naz royally fucked up because N2 can't be Wolf if Mag didn't lie and if he were Trapper he wouldn't have claimed Shaman... Therefore I really think N2 is a Doc so Naz has just lied like a bish.
    -vote Naz
    yes, if i was the trapper it would be suicide for me to claim doctor. trapper has no night immunity.

44. ISO #2694

Alpha Wolf-Efekann
    Beta Wolf-crunchy
    Omega Wolf-Naz
    Shaman-Numbertwo
    Spiritualist/trapper-Blink
    Tribesman/trapper-Volkov
    Tribesman/trapper-Gyrlander
    Tribesman/trapper-Lenneth
    Tribesman/trapper-Light

I have figured it out. We should lynch a mafia member today and then worry about the trapper.
    The Town Is Pretty Vague.. But Thats Important Noted..

45. ISO #2695

46. ISO #2696

This makes me think you haven't read the game.
    Why do you think so?

In the settings, the confirmed doc is alread dead, number2 claimed doc when we read in Magoroth lw that he shot Efe.
    So basickly number2 is really doc and he healed Efe (town)
    Or he is a wolf and he sais that to save the Alpha who is NI (scum)

But I don't see the trapper claiming Doc...

If I am wrong, I will gladly read what you have to say.

47. ISO #2697

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Why do you think so?

In the settings, the confirmed doc is alread dead, number2 claimed doc when we read in Magoroth lw that he shot Efe.
    So basickly number2 is really doc and he healed Efe (town)
    Or he is a wolf and he sais that to save the Alpha who is NI (scum)

But I don't see the trapper claiming Doc...

If I am wrong, I will gladly read what you have to say.
    Regardless Of NumberTwos Claim I Know Efe Is Head Wolf...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6ifhsL4kKw

48. ISO #2698

Quote Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
    Scvmurderer has been lynched! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

blinkskater (1 [L-5]): Scvmurderer
    Lenneth (1 [L-5]): naz
    Scvmurderer (6 [L-0]): blinkskater, Efekannn02, VolKov, Numbertwo, The Ultimate Despair, Lenneth
    Numbertwo (1 [L-5]): CrunchySoul
    I know I voted for SCV but I think we should take a good look at who voted who.
    Since scv flipped town, people who didn't vote him are less suspicious, that's why I doubt naz is scum. I guess it's possible that he didn't expect SCV to be lynched so he did nothing but still, he defended him.
    CrunchySoul was mostly afk if I remember so I am not sure if he would have vote SCV or not, beside that, he is the only one who voted number2...
    The trapper probably followed us and voted SCV.

49. ISO #2699

I Only Kinda Support This Lynch.. Onky Because It Seems Like Efe Was Asking For Assistance From Blink Ans Naz Day 1.

I Quoted All That Shit Yesterday Was A Sky Scraper..
    Again Efekannn is playing as a townie which ive explained... That fact that you have been tunneling on him and nobody else all game is disturbing Efe will not be lynched if i have anything to do about it

50. ISO #2700

You guys suck ass lol. Naz why would you follow Number two? He's literally confirmed due to TuD saying he was not spirit. And if he was Alpha then who the fuck healed Efe? The only possible thing is that Number two is Shaman and healed Efe the Alpha.
    Do we have a direct cc here?