S-FM 250 Spirits II - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 63 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    -vote Light_Yagami

Is kira claiming vig too now? THIS IS TOO MANY VIGIS. IM SHOOTING BOTH OF YOU NOW.
    I never claimed vigi. I have yet to make a solid claim. But if you force me to make a claim today. Ill be pisses the rest of the game.. So think before you go swinging your vote around. @Scvmurderer

2. ISO #752

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I never claimed vigi. I have yet to make a solid claim. But if you force me to make a claim today. Ill be pisses the rest of the game.. So think before you go swinging your vote around. @Scvmurderer
    You certainly implied it, so your godfather then? He is a killing role too. Good to know.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

3. ISO #753

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Same. Forgot to say Lenneth was a good town read IK I LOOK LIKE A SHEEP XD

Crunchy is strange. @CrunchySoul heellooooooo mind to follow the game more??
    Was in class, mind to understand some of us are busy sometimes? My god... I was online till what, 12 pm or some shit, then back at 5 or something today? Fine, Ill try and get on more often, but dont freak out if a gap forms because Im not being expulsed from Uni so some shit gets done faster, shit aint cheap brokowski.

4. ISO #754

5. ISO #755

6. ISO #756

Dont worry about it, we have 3 vigi claims today. We lynch yagami and me and magoroth shoot each other proving the real vigi tonight. LETS DO THIS
    i really. really. really don't think kira claimed or is a vigi, i think he is an investigative role.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

7. ISO #757

Don't go saving your scum bud magoroth!
    I fucking swear Magoroth is town.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #758

I find it fascinating how different are peoples mindsets in this game.

Anything from lynching and killing everything in sight and role claiming and whatever else - to no lynching, vigilante abstaining, role claiming last resort.
    From doing anything possible to win the game including asking to replace new players for being inactive - to doing anything possible to have as much fun in the game as possible.
    And everything in between all of the above and more, ofcurse.
    I must say I have gotten a bit of appreciation for players like efekann, naz, scv and blink. (Not sure if blink should be listed in that group )
    But I gotta admit I more enjoy Distorted/MM/Mag and some logical guys like Soviet/2/Kira.

Well, anyway. Someone pointed out that I am asking to replace new players for being inactive. I never actually thought about that they are new. So I gotta wonder and ask myself... have I become toxic? Like - I don't mind being disliked for being agressive when I scumread something because I play to win and not for popularity contest. But when I suddenly realize that I actually asked to replace new players for not being as active - I think at that point I start wondering if I am going too far.

In any case. It is weekdays and Day1, while some of the active players already discussed what they could think of. So I feel like can't blame anyone for not being as active or not taking Day1 as serious. So I agree to not Lynching Day1 idea and no replacing/lynching/shooting inactives (except the guy who practically said he would gamethrow).

Day2 - now that is where the real shitstorm will come.
    I just hope EoD1 we will get a taste of it.

9. ISO #759

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    I find it fascinating how different are peoples mindsets in this game.

Anything from lynching and killing everything in sight and role claiming and whatever else - to no lynching, vigilante abstaining, role claiming last resort.
    From doing anything possible to win the game including asking to replace new players for being inactive - to doing anything possible to have as much fun in the game as possible.
    And everything in between all of the above and more, ofcurse.
    I must say I have gotten a bit of appreciation for players like efekann, naz, scv and blink. (Not sure if blink should be listed in that group )
    But I gotta admit I more enjoy Distorted/MM/Mag and some logical guys like Soviet/2/Kira.

Well, anyway. Someone pointed out that I am asking to replace new players for being inactive. I never actually thought about that they are new. So I gotta wonder and ask myself... have I become toxic? Like - I don't mind being disliked for being agressive when I scumread something because I play to win and not for popularity contest. But when I suddenly realize that I actually asked to replace new players for not being as active - I think at that point I start wondering if I am going too far.

In any case. It is weekdays and Day1, while some of the active players already discussed what they could think of. So I feel like can't blame anyone for not being as active or not taking Day1 as serious. So I agree to not Lynching Day1 idea and no replacing/lynching/shooting inactives (except the guy who practically said he would gamethrow).

Day2 - now that is where the real shitstorm will come.
    I just hope EoD1 we will get a taste of it.

Yeah I think we have been too rude at CrunchySoul but still, FM is a rude world. Just let it be welcoming. HOWEVER.
    -vote Rocket Raccoon
    because FUCK THROWERS. @CrunchySoul I hope that you understand we are just trying to win this game, and people being AFK don't help. We need to be as active as possible. Starting by reading the setup is a good idea. Then, you can start reading people's posts and try to see who is scum.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #760

What the fuck did you claim then. It is established that softclaims hurt town. Why are you wasting our time? What are you waiting for to tell us? Because even if I'm against roleclaiming, if you already softclaimed, you must confirm our thoughts. Else it just throws more and more confusion. Is it what you want?

11. ISO #761

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    i really. really. really don't think kira claimed or is a vigi, i think he is an investigative role.
    Same thoughts here. @Scvmurderer , could you PLEASE not shoot Magoroth? Kira is not vigilante. Magoroth is town. Hell, he might even be a citizen lying to eat the bullet for the real TPRs. If you got to shoot someone, let it be the raccoon. We cna be 100% sure he won't catch up the reading, nor will he want to play correctly.

12. ISO #762

13. ISO #763

Same thoughts here. @Scvmurderer , could you PLEASE not shoot Magoroth? Kira is not vigilante. Magoroth is town. Hell, he might even be a citizen lying to eat the bullet for the real TPRs. If you got to shoot someone, let it be the raccoon. We cna be 100% sure he won't catch up the reading, nor will he want to play correctly.
    Can*

Oh by the way. Since it's not an obvious, @CrunchySoul @Rocket Raccoon you may not edit your posts in FM. Just to forewarn, every new player does that, but even if it's just to fix typos, it's considered as cheating. I hope you still enjoy your game

14. ISO #764

15. ISO #765

Can*

Oh by the way. Since it's not an obvious, @CrunchySoul @Rocket Raccoon you may not edit your posts in FM. Just to forewarn, every new player does that, but even if it's just to fix typos, it's considered as cheating. I hope you still enjoy your game
    I Didnt Edit My Post When I Was New... Just Sayian

16. ISO #766

Oh well, going to play a game of HotS then go to bed. Elune adore, Quel'dorei.

17. ISO #767
    Ganelon

Good morning. @Ozy, when I went asking for your role, I admit, that was fairly retarded of me... I may or not have had too much whisky last night, I apologize.

18. ISO #768

19. ISO #769

20. ISO #770

Yeah I think we have been too rude at CrunchySoul but still, FM is a rude world. Just let it be welcoming. HOWEVER.
    -vote Rocket Raccoon
    because FUCK THROWERS. @CrunchySoul I hope that you understand we are just trying to win this game, and people being AFK don't help. We need to be as active as possible. Starting by reading the setup is a good idea. Then, you can start reading people's posts and try to see who is scum.
    Thankyou, I totally understand, god knows ive got a shit ton to learn still and I say one thing, I WILL LEARN!

21. ISO #771

22. ISO #772

23. ISO #773

24. ISO #774

25. ISO #775

26. ISO #776

27. ISO #777

28. ISO #778

29. ISO #779

30. ISO #780

31. ISO #781

32. ISO #782

33. ISO #783

34. ISO #784

35. ISO #785

Time For My Reads..

Efe = Alpha 98%

Grylander = Wolf Spirit 75%

Rocket Racoon = Trapper 50% Beta 50%

Dispair = Trapper 50%

There Is No Room For Error..

Lynching Efe If We Lynch Day 1 Is Our Best Choice.
    *Gets cancer*

*Dies*

The fact that you not classify in Scum/Town but in roles makes me think you actually have no fucking idea.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

36. ISO #786

37. ISO #787
    Ganelon

I'm going to read all of Kira's posts, but first...
    Total War: Attila.

38. ISO #788

39. ISO #789

40. ISO #790

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    i can agree that his citizen claim is abit fishy, but with all the vigilante claims i would prefer to shoot him instead
    Thas what i was feeling, also, morning, wtf? Anyhow, i feel the vig's got this shit on lock, buuuut if hes are right, then we can finish this baby up real fast.

41. ISO #791

42. ISO #792

43. ISO #793

44. ISO #794

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Because there isn't anyone capable of differentiating between scum roles? I mean, Trapper and Mafia OK but between Mafia Alpha Spirit and Beta? No.
    I Chalk That Up To Not Reading Everything..

*Also* Take Note Gyrlander Offered Up No Defense To The Accusation.

45. ISO #795

I Chalk That Up To Not Reading Everything..

*Also* Take Note Gyrlander Offered Up No Defense To The Accusation.
    I may not be posting much but I'm reading everything *wink*

Ah, and I don't know how am I supposed to provide a defense for a non-existent accusation. Literally you just said that I'm 75% Spirit Wolf but didn't say anything else. I'm innocent until you prove the opposite, BITCH.

At least I said that classifying scumreads seems bs to me

46. ISO #796

Ah, and I don't know how am I supposed to provide a defense for a non-existent accusation. Literally you just said that I'm 75% Spirit Wolf but didn't say anything else. I'm innocent until you prove the opposite, BITCH.

Thats Where Lynching Efe Would Prove My Case....

47. ISO #797

48. ISO #798
    Ganelon

I think I know how you play, as I've seen you play on the mod before. I think you're the kind who gets very mad when they're wrongly accused of being scum, so I am actually town-reading you for this post. Not everyone else might, though.

49. ISO #799

50. ISO #800

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I think I know how you play, as I've seen you play on the mod before. I think you're the kind who gets very mad when they're wrongly accused of being scum, so I am actually town-reading you for this post. Not everyone else might, though.
    Hmm, I actually like being voted up cause I'm a bit masochist but I don't like it when people use non-existent arguments.