S-FM 250 Spirits II - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Unlike your scrub ass, I'm still at something called my job.
    Fuck off.
    Have fun being obvious scum when i flip town
    Wtf.
    -unvote
    You are a fucking dumbass that should not play FM, but you're town.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #652

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    okay so from what I can tell MM and Mag are being the most pro town. Naz is just being useless and blink is defending Naz..i think if we don't have a good lynch target I suggest going for Naz or Rocket (Rocket doesn't have an excuse from what I know. Naz does)
    Rocket will get replaced for inactivity (I hope...), won't push his lynch unless it doesn't happen. Now the one I want to push is Scv.
    -vote Scvmurderer
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #653

4. ISO #654

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Rocket will get replaced for inactivity (I hope...), won't push his lynch unless it doesn't happen. Now the one I want to push is Scv.
    -vote Scvmurderer
    Lmfao, again, fun to watch you react in real time. Every1 else reads first then posts, you post as you read and act like everything is live lol
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

5. ISO #655

At this point town deserves to lose since its full of autists, so let them lynch me. Tbh I'll take Mag up on never signing up for FM again so stop pinging me on discord to sign up for games @Scvmurderer @Distorted . Sorry @Distorted I'm getting lynched, but ur probably rooting for the trapper anyway. 😜 ur preciou baby role
    @Distorted Replace her? I don't think she's going to bring anything.

6. ISO #656

Doc do not doc mag...he might be night immune/you and scv might get poisoned together and we lose our important tpr.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

7. ISO #657

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Lmfao, again, fun to watch you react in real time. Every1 else reads first then posts, you post as you read and act like everything is live lol
    Exactly! That's why my playstyle is unique here =)

8. ISO #658
    Ganelon

i just want to say thanks @Distorted for not making me trapper because i would have submitted an action RIGHT NOW to poision MM

inb4 real trapper does it to get me lynched
    ALSO I was very disappointed you guys didn't name yourselves this
    that doesn't necessarily make you town, i'm pretty sure mafs have an invest role too...
    y'all trying to take this and confirm yourselves town? kinda scummy imo
    why is this noob voting me?
    @Lenneth just so you know voting in FM = lynch, there is no trial so be careful with your votes. there's a toolbar at the top that shows you vote count and the number after the L is how many more votes to a lynch. but i agree, trapper is OP as fuck - but he needs to be as a solo player i guess. but i'd like to find him sooner than later. i bet he will take the option to appear as inactive citizen?
    you literally asked him this

stop being retarded

you guys are on my scum radar
    are u stupid they also have an agent
    u read the setup bitch
    -vote marshmallow marshall

die already so i don't have to keep clicking to view your blocked posts
    like take this argument and paint yourselves confirmed town
    you kept saying that you guys would be sheriff/invest if that was a soft claim, but there's also agent
    ANYWAY.

now that i'm caught up

i advise AGAINST role claims for here on out until trapper is dead.
    for n1 actions i agree with blink as going for your gut - posting out exactly what to do is bad - BUT POSTING IDEAS is not so bad. possibly helpful, especially if they are plentiful so that way TPRs have options.
    i think its okay for TPRs to visit same person n1.
    i advise against a n1 shooting for vigi unless someone pops out really scummy today..but i would still rather see you pressure them tomorrow.

what is that third question??? what do you mean ignore trapper?

also, how does everyone feel about d1 lynch? i'm ok to lynch hybrid if he's here lmaooo
    you're literally sooo annoying

just lynch me so i don't have to read your posts anymore, seriously. like i get you're trying but you're bad at reads.
    i don't read old games sooooo idk what you're talking about. people always wanted to lynch efe, he used to just be useless for town.

i'm scum for wanting to lynch afk but nozy isn't? you guys seem more and more scum team as time goes on
    so whats your strategy, shitface?
    why do you keep saying nozy is town? are they CONFIRMED? no
    going to stop opening your posts.
    someone quote him if he says something useful (not likely)
    literally half the game hasn't even come in to post yet
    idk, why don't you just ignore it and reply to my ideas of strategy instead to keep actual conversation going??
    @ nozzy's wallpost

blink is literally playing like he does as town d1.......y'all of all people who read other games should have surely realized this by now. also he used to always role claim balls to the wall first post in fm games. so its not scummy that he advocates a role claim. try again pls, this looks like arsonist's wall post from last game lol

i think y'all forget that we are supposed to have fun playing this game and d1 is when we can shitpost..

ayeeeeee
    hmm, ok. i could be open to role claim tomorrow -- but then the question is if we are just going to say "TPR or cit" or actual role? obviously we don't want the shaman to be revealed, right? i doubt there will be 2...
    get accused of buddying and then switches votes to follow scv..? noted...

do u guys actually book mark posts or do u nerds keep a little notepad for games and write down post numbers in there or something? if theres a way to bookmark posts in fm plz tell me
    ya, of the 5 people or so who have actually been posting, he is my scum read so far. but there's at least half the game who hasn't come in yet, so i'll make one of those town to scum posts closer to eod obvi.

omg but then how do u remember that by game d7 lmao
    Good morning, need to get ready for work. Stopped at post #260.

Um why do we want so many posts on d1 or in general? This isn't gonna get close because Distorted can't play.

Lol welp. Trapper will poison MM and you guys will vote me. Which when that happens you guys are worse players than I thought you were.
    I think this is how the trapper is going to play as well. Yes, we should probably day 1 lynch but with odds like this, it'll be unlikely to lynch the trapper but to make us feel better at least its 4/13 for scum lynch.
    Fuxk my life i did that stupid quote post thing
    Where are the claims?
    Now that the 3 of us agreed, he's gonna have a tough time.
    I will definetly want to know who everyone thinks is trapper before EoD. I'll be sharing my thoughts myself after work.
    Gonna vote my top scum read / the most annoying player for now.
    -vote The Ultimate Despair

I have no shame in omgus voting because you do succ.
    tbh ur not moving the game forward. i don't think you will flip town bc i think you're scum. no one flipping town d1 gives any information except for the fact that at least 1 to 2 votes are scum votes.

that's a dumb question tbh "what does me flipping town tell you?" unless you're a mason role w a confirmed partner, absolutely nothing. why would i trust your reads? especially as an archon
    The fact that you're getting aggressive with me when I'm voting my scum read makes you seem scum in my eyes. Don't be an idiot.
    OMFG BE SO AFRAID OF MY 1 TINY VOTE WOW
    cool story bro keep sitting there doing nothing you're doing great sweaty so pro town
    chiquita, he is at L3, not close to a lynch calm your tiddies. i hate turbolynching so chillouwei
    Efe and SCV, the two people that hammer at L1 are already on him. Anyone that hammers before EoD is obviously fucked tomorrow.
    To me, its very fake town. He is trying to be active and he thinks he is contributing but its all shallow. And the fact that he makes long, boring wallposts is to distract us. Like when he quoted all the afks without actually saying anything about the quotes...how is any of that helpful?
    Lol i love u. You make FM fun♡
    They're retards that pretend they can read
    Unlike your scrub ass, I'm still at something called my job.
    Fuck off.
    Have fun being obvious scum when i flip town
    At this point town deserves to lose since its full of autists, so let them lynch me. Tbh I'll take Mag up on never signing up for FM again so stop pinging me on discord to sign up for games @Scvmurderer @Distorted. Sorry @Distorted I'm getting lynched, but ur probably rooting for the trapper anyway.  ur preciou baby role
    I'm enfp i always play with emotion and not so much logic. I was town all last game and played just as aggressive, although I'm not trying to establish a meta (i like mafia to be anonymous and i dont read through past games so meta is bullshit). Scum is using me as easy lynch so pay attention to whose votes are on me. You should copy and paste it into a post
    naz (4 [L-3]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Lenneth, Efekannn02, Magoroth

k so that was the vote count before Mag unvoted me after I said scums were voting me * note that for later anyone who cares - he's trying to avoid finger of suspicion for whenever i flip town. even though his dumbass was liek "NO DONT TUBRO LYNCH" so he was encouraging people to lynch me before 24 hr hit. cool.

reads:
    town (in order)
    blink
    efe
    scv
    light_yagami

neutral because they haven't posted enough:
    gyr (town lean)
    lennith
    raccoon
    numbertwo
    crunchy (scum lean)

scum reads:
    MM and that archon account are literally fake contributing for LAMIST points. nothing they have posted has been useful imo.
    mag

if i was vig i would obviously shoot one of those 3 retards.
    doc i would be on efe for claiming cit
    invest, one of the afks

i don't really feel like playing today anymore because a) the mainly active people so far are annoying as fuck b) the weather is hella nice so i'm gonna go outside with my dog

also efe, i never claimed to be good ;^) i know i'm not good, like i said i sign up to have fun and play a lil mafia. i'd prefer to get lynched today so town can get fucked
    this is exactly what i was going to say
    mafia def. wants trapper dead, he's a HUGE threat to them because they ALL have night actions
    where in the fuck did you get that from? did scv admit to being trapper too? fuck off with your bad reads, damn, just lynch me already

my man, the only one with a brain right now.

spoiler alert:

this dr. phil episode was actually about me
    i'd like to take this time to bring autism awareness to the players of FM

Signs and Symptoms of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
    People with ASD have difficulty with social communication and interaction, restricted interests, and repetitive behaviors. The list below gives some examples of the types of behaviors that are seen in people diagnosed with ASD. Not all people with ASD will show all behaviors, but most will show several.

Social communication / interaction behaviors may include:
    • Making little or inconsistent eye contact
    • Tending not to look at or listen to people
    • Rarely sharing enjoyment of objects or activities by pointing or showing things to others
    • Failing to, or being slow to, respond to someone calling their name or to other verbal attempts to gain attention
    • Having difficulties with the back and forth of conversation
    • Often talking at length about a favorite subject without noticing that others are not interested or without giving others a chance to respond
    • Having facial expressions, movements, and gestures that do not match what is being said
    • Having an unusual tone of voice that may sound sing-song or flat and robot-like
    • Having trouble understanding another person’s point of view or being unable to predict or understand other people’s actions

Please note that the bolded text applies to Ozy (player typing in green text on the archon account) and that I have also blocked this player (:
    have a good day
    most of the people online are autistic lol don't worry. u could have high functioning autism/aspergers. autism =/= retarded. autistic people usually have higher IQs than people without it.
    mag i rly want u to read the setup especially these:
    boo hoo, lynch me if i'm so scummy.
    i don't see you contributing very much.
    I told you they weren't reading

Here you go, Ozy

9. ISO #659

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    This game Naz is being emotive than logic... and from the 2 games I played with her she didn't seem to be like this (she was town those games). However, I don't know if she played and how she did last game (someone plz tell me) and it may be that she's getting more confident on the site and was a little shy at first.

Now she likes dem bananas and has gotten brave.
    Yeah you think like a townie a lot, going to put you as a strong town read.

10. ISO #660
    Ganelon

Now, because I really should go right now, I will log out and I'll try to read from time to time, but I most likely won't be posting because I'll be on my phone. G'd nicht.

11. ISO #661

Wow good job you can sit there and quote posts without comment and not use a spoiler tag to make it less annoying. Look at my beautiful masterpiece tho :,)
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

12. ISO #662
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Now, because I really should go right now, I will log out and I'll try to read from time to time, but I most likely won't be posting because I'll be on my phone. G'd nicht.
    LOL, looks like my accent is cracking. G'd night*

13. ISO #663

Here you go, Ozy
    #toxiccitizens

14. ISO #664
    Ganelon

Wtf.
    -unvote
    You are a fucking dumbass that should not play FM, but you're town.
    ^^my thoughts exactly. Ok good night or I will have to drink four gallons of coffee tomorrow morning

15. ISO #665

Wow good job you can sit there and quote posts without comment and not use a spoiler tag to make it less annoying. Look at my beautiful masterpiece tho :,)
    Gotta admit naz is right on this, put that shit in a spoiler tag next time XD

16. ISO #666

Lol I'm actually tempted to town read you for this post Lenneth, and I don't think a new player would play so aggressively... still I only really have myself as a comparison, and I always poorly my first time in any game I think you're town though. The reason we're not talking about other scum is... ugh... [insert excuse here] Seriously why aren't we talking about other scum? I was going to say that it's a standard mafia vs town save, but I still think we should discuss potential strategy.... +500 town points to Lenneth
    Indeed. Lenneth's posts are all pro-town, and if he's scum I will hate him AND love him for the rest of my life...

17. ISO #667

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    btw why did everyone vote up naz after i voted her?

im not trying to look like alpha/beta/gamma/omega wolf(still i know who alpha is)

THATS FREAKING SCUMPAINTING WHO VOTED NAZ FIRST AFTER I DID?
    Then tell us ^^ I know your role with a 85% certainity atm.

18. ISO #668

Ok:

Pretty Standard. The Mafia likely won't be using their 'Strongman' kill too soon. They'd likely kill a strong town analyst early on... I would.
    How do they know who is invest though?

19. ISO #669

I have a strange feeling that we'll wake up with 3-4 Detectives claims for some reason, and I have a hunch all of them will be town... I think Mafia would claim Citizen, I am honestly not sure what role I would be claiming as scum in this setup
    Shaman. Maybe Hunter too. Shaman is really easy to claim because there's no feedback related to it. Plus, the 1-night frame thingy makes it even better for fake claiming. Hunter works too.

20. ISO #670

If Jester were a role in this setup I would read you as jester, right now I'm reading you as u-s-e-l-e-s-s.
    I am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. At least she is up to the reading unlike someo thers. So at the very least - I rather have her for Day2 than crunchy or Rocket.

I'm enfp i always play with emotion and not so much logic. I was town all last game and played just as aggressive, although I'm not trying to establish a meta (i like mafia to be anonymous and i dont read through past games so meta is bullshit). Scum is using me as easy lynch so pay attention to whose votes are on me. You should copy and paste it into a post
    Jung himself said that every person is an exception. Basically translating as - it's shit. The two girls who made MBTI - mayers and brigs - they were just novel writers. Plz stop taking MBTI serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    I have a question !
    Why are you all focus on the trapper? his role is OP af but you are not even talking about the other scums. Are they useless?
    Trapper is still alone and can kill other scums. Plus, if he is playing like a town, there is no way to guess who he is.
    I feel like you have naz to thank for it. My memory tells me that like 90% of her early posts were all about Trapper, which was WTF to me and I read her as being Trapper herself. Though I too did raise some questions regarding Trapper.

archon account are literally fake contributing for LAMIST points. nothing they have posted has been useful imo.
    Well, to be honest. I think most players have close to none contributing posts, including you. Can I ask you something? What kind of post would you see as contributing post? Because I feel like I have done and posted everything I could that is helpful.

Did you just admit to being trapper? lmao
    Okay this is odd. Lenneth asks why all the trapper discussion. SCV answers its because mafia want the discussion to be trapper focused. naz says "thats what I was going to say - mafia want trapper dead", which feels like scv answering lenneth and naz commenting on scv as if he said something different. Mag mistook what naz said as if she was answering the question why she is being voted up. Neither naz nor Mag make sense . But it doesn't change the fact that Mag might be right - that actually MIGHT be a scumslip by naz. (talking about this post)

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Lmao thats what in saying where do they come up with this shit
    Sorry, it's time for me to be condescending towards you again?
    Anyway - Read posts this and this
    I mean, I am not saying I agree - but you should see that it's not that far-fetched of an idea

i'd like to take this time to bring autism awareness to the players of FM

Signs and Symptoms of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
    People with ASD have difficulty with social communication and interaction, restricted interests, and repetitive behaviors. The list below gives some examples of the types of behaviors that are seen in people diagnosed with ASD. Not all people with ASD will show all behaviors, but most will show several.

Social communication / interaction behaviors may include:
    • Rarely sharing enjoyment of objects or activities by pointing or showing things to others
    • Failing to, or being slow to, respond to someone calling their name or to other verbal attempts to gain attention
    • Often talking at length about a favorite subject without noticing that others are not interested or without giving others a chance to respond
    • Having facial expressions, movements, and gestures that do not match what is being said
    • Having an unusual tone of voice that may sound sing-song or flat and robot-like
    • Having trouble understanding another person’s point of view or being unable to predict or understand other people’s actions

Please note that the bolded text applies to Ozy (player typing in green text on the archon account) and that I have also blocked this player (:
    have a good day
    You made practically a wall post just to insult me specifically. Why? What is your fucking problem, girl?

Alright, since y'all are anal about role claiming, I am going ahead and doing this.

I AM VIGILANTE.
    People, please do not follow in his footsteps. Do not role claim Day1.
    But I am sad now tbh. Because now we have 2 Vigilante players? I know the other hasn't revealed himself as such but he is fairly obvious imo.

Also @The Ultimate Despair read what blink posted and how he reacted after you said you changed your opinion about him, seems like something very interesting happened right there
    Well, I seem to have missed it.
    Can you link it by any chance?

Fuck you im the vig
    Yeah, you really were super obvious Vigi.
    Were you so obv on purpose though?

Ohhh boy. Just a little bit more and I'm done reading up.
    My reading skills are closer to 50 posts per hour than 100 posts lol. And I know that Kira for example can read 300 posts in 15min..... jeezus people.... not fun to be slow.

21. ISO #671

Re: autism awareness

For real though:

• Those things so sound like me IRL. Should I be worried?
    Lol you won't die of it. I have an autist friend. Don't worry it's not that bad :P he's at university atm. (not at this hour tho lol)

22. ISO #672

i'm the man in the suit

23. ISO #673

Mag randomly claiming vig to save ultimate despairs ass, im calling this to be a mafia trio
    hmm? Saving my ass from what exactly? Ohh, am I your top scum read? Well, I know I can't change your mind. But think about - even if i'm scum, does it change the fact that me alive is benefitial for town?

That's also what I said when I had a life in every game where I couldn't be on 24/7. Oh wait, that's every game. Back. And I don't like what I saw: I think there was something about claiming a role or dying...
    Dw, he just did yet another bait to find out whom to shoot at night.

Here you go, Ozy
    Thank you, I appreciate it.

Finally done reading up <3

24. ISO #674

Alright, since y'all are anal about role claiming, I am going ahead and doing this.

I AM VIGILANTE.
    WHAT THE.... ok SO we got two vigilante claims (Assuming Scv is vigilante, he has been softclaiming so hard that it's no longer softclaiming...)

25. ISO #675

mag i rly want u to read the setup especially these:
    Lol come on tonnes = tons, not that hard. :P

26. ISO #676

27. ISO #677

Re: autism awareness

Don't worry, it sounds a bit like me as well. It's too generic.
    As everyone. Lol.

28. ISO #678

@Marshmallow Marshall , This feels so wrong man. Really every active player is a town read for me, which should be impossible, right?
    Well, you are my top town read so I wonder - could we try figuring out who is scum by discussing people?
    You are my top Town read. I am fairly certain that SCV is really Vigilante and that Mag is a townie (not actually convinced in his vigi claim btw :P )
    naz - that's just how she is, no actual real reason to scumread her for me.

Blink is just how he typically is Day1 from what I remember from Witch game. Though my memory can't be trusted.
    Efe claimed citizen very early - again a town read.

And that is all the active players. It couldn't be that the inactives are all the scum players, right?

29. ISO #679

Tell you what. You link a msg from last game where naz is not what you described in this post and I will believe you are not being biased. My reasons for thinking naz ir Trapper are completely different. I think I will post later.

Let me help you out with how to, possibly, read me in future games. Compare my aggressiveness of when I post a scumread in the 2 games - 1 was townie 1 was scumie.

Yeah, that makes sense. Btw - in the Nightless game, both me and Mesk were top town reads for everyone. Literally everyone. Top2. Except Mag, but he was our scum allie so it doesn't count.
    All I'm saying is - your top town reads keep on being scums, huh?

Well, me personally - it seems that people are confused about my alignment because I'm too townie to be townie while also being agressive when I pressure. So - it doesn't matter what people think, since even if I was scum - I would be too beneficial for town to get lynched or killed.
    I have never done any buddying in my games. I tend to be even agressive as Mafia/Triad in the mod

On a personal level - I dislike playing FM with Kira, because this is a game of communication which is a hard thing to do with him. Though, I very much like him as a person.

I need you to expand/elaborate because you and blink are the only 2 players in this game that I trust that can read Efekann. Which is weird given how much I don't trust most of your reads LOL. But I trust your reads on Efekann.

I notice that how much you keep re-posting that Day1 reads are unreliable and can't blame people for not posting it. Well, ok - I agree. But what are your thoughts on lynching the most afk player - Rocket at EoD1? Is that at least a valid think to do Day1?

That's a very specific question. Why?
    After reading the ISO mag made on naz, I am convinced Naz is citizen. And as I said, I think I know 85% efekannn's role now. Won't reveal it but it's a town one. I am pushing for a replace on Rocket. What if he's a TPR? We'd be fucked hard.

30. ISO #680

@Marshmallow Marshall , This feels so wrong man. Really every active player is a town read for me, which should be impossible, right?
    Well, you are my top town read so I wonder - could we try figuring out who is scum by discussing people?
    You are my top Town read. I am fairly certain that SCV is really Vigilante and that Mag is a townie (not actually convinced in his vigi claim btw :P )
    naz - that's just how she is, no actual real reason to scumread her for me.

Blink is just how he typically is Day1 from what I remember from Witch game. Though my memory can't be trusted.
    Efe claimed citizen very early - again a town read.

And that is all the active players. It couldn't be that the inactives are all the scum players, right?
    100% could welcome to the wonderful world of FM! Now I'm going to work on a list of reads.

31. ISO #681

@Marshmallow Marshall , so I wonder - perhaps out of 4 inactives, like 3 are amongst all the inactive ones? Lenneth was off after I said he is a town read for me, almost as if to not damage his reputation. Rocket and Crynch are null reads just because close to no posts. Gryl is a null read too - we just hope she gets active Day2. At least she is up to the reading.

32. ISO #682

33. ISO #683

34. ISO #684

35. ISO #685

36. ISO #686

Posts 150 = Marshmallow Marshall
    Posts 114 = Magoroth
    Posts 106 = The Ultimate Despair
    Posts 76 = blinkskater
    Posts 54 = naz
    Posts 49 = Scvmurderer
    Posts 31 = Efekannn02
    Posts 25 = Light_Yagami
    Posts 20 = Lenneth
    Posts 19 = Gyrlander
    Posts 16 = Numbertwo
    Posts 10 = Distorted
    Posts 10 = CrunchySoul
    Posts 5 = Rocket Raccoon
    Now I wonder a bit - how did Kira not be in my train of thoughts when I did a mini-read-list few minutes ago?
    Invisible Kira is suspicious Kira for me.

37. ISO #687

Magoroth. I believe his Vigilante claim. He has been actively scumhunting, same vibe than from last game.
    The Ultimate Despair. Scumhunting actively. Protown posts. Still conspiracy theories against him, so don't put him too high, he could surprise us all.
    Lenneth. Aggressive, protown posts. New player. Hardly seeing him as a scum read.
    Gyrlander. Town point of view, town thoughts, town town town.

Scvmurderer. I believe 2 Hunters is likely. And he's being pro-town? Just unsure about that part, scvmurderer being protown is strange :P
    Naz. Fucking trash player but very probably citizen.
    Efekannn02. As I said I think he's a role I won't reveal.

Blinkskater. Unsure about that slot. Hard to read.
    Light_Yagami. How the fuck do you read that slot, seriously? Just silent as hell. If he keeps being silent he'll go down to scum.
    Numbertwo. Idk what to do with that guy.

Rocket Raccon. Why did he shitpost? Strange....
    CrunchySoul. Top scum read. Useless posts, really strange. Is he waiting for scum chat to get helped?

38. ISO #688

39. ISO #689

Posts 150 = Marshmallow Marshall
    Posts 114 = Magoroth
    Posts 106 = The Ultimate Despair
    Posts 76 = blinkskater
    Posts 54 = naz
    Posts 49 = Scvmurderer
    Posts 31 = Efekannn02
    Posts 25 = Light_Yagami
    Posts 20 = Lenneth
    Posts 19 = Gyrlander
    Posts 16 = Numbertwo
    Posts 10 = Distorted
    Posts 10 = CrunchySoul
    Posts 5 = Rocket Raccoon
    Now I wonder a bit - how did Kira not be in my train of thoughts when I did a mini-read-list few minutes ago?
    Invisible Kira is suspicious Kira for me.
    And NumberTwo too hmm...
    ---
    Guys, How about a petition?
    Can we vote for Crynchy and Rocket to get replaced with a reserve player?
    Technically they have the 5 posts per game day, but they have even less posts than the Host cmoon...

40. ISO #690

"ohh look! Someone mentioned me! Time to check it out!
    The Ultimate Despair, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Log Out Home

41. ISO #691

@Marshmallow Marshall , so I wonder - perhaps out of 4 inactives, like 3 are amongst all the inactive ones? Lenneth was off after I said he is a town read for me, almost as if to not damage his reputation. Rocket and Crynch are null reads just because close to no posts. Gryl is a null read too - we just hope she gets active Day2. At least she is up to the reading.
    Gyrl's town. And my reads might be bad: some or hiding in the town/neutral category. But Magoroth, Naz, Gyrlander being town are rather obvious things to me. Others are the "I wonder"s.

42. ISO #692

43. ISO #693

And NumberTwo too hmm...
    ---
    Guys, How about a petition?
    Can we vote for Crynchy and Rocket to get replaced with a reserve player?
    Technically they have the 5 posts per game day, but they have even less posts than the Host cmoon...
    @Distorted I agree.

44. ISO #694

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Raccoon View Post
    Better "hope" for another plan. I'm here til dead.
    Ayy you better get on and fast.

45. ISO #695

Kira seems like a pseudo Efe to me.
    They're very different though.

46. ISO #696

47. ISO #697

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Raccoon View Post
    and by hope for another plan
    I mean your gonna kill me tomorrow night
    Ay you think you can openly gamethrow? This is NOT the mod, sir.

48. ISO #698

49. ISO #699

Magoroth. I believe his Vigilante claim. He has been actively scumhunting, same vibe than from last game.
    The Ultimate Despair. Scumhunting actively. Protown posts. Still conspiracy theories against him, so don't put him too high, he could surprise us all.
    Lenneth. Aggressive, protown posts. New player. Hardly seeing him as a scum read.
    Gyrlander. Town point of view, town thoughts, town town town.

Scvmurderer. I believe 2 Hunters is likely. And he's being pro-town? Just unsure about that part, scvmurderer being protown is strange :P
    Naz. Fucking trash player but very probably citizen.
    Efekannn02. As I said I think he's a role I won't reveal.

Blinkskater. Unsure about that slot. Hard to read.
    Light_Yagami. How the fuck do you read that slot, seriously? Just silent as hell. If he keeps being silent he'll go down to scum.
    Numbertwo. Idk what to do with that guy.

Rocket Raccon. Why did he shitpost? Strange....
    CrunchySoul. Top scum read. Useless posts, really strange. Is he waiting for scum chat to get helped?

Efe claimed Citizen like ages go and multiple times.
    You being putting Gryl and Lenn so high on your list was REALLY surprising tbh. I trust Gryl, but I am skeptical about Lenn.
    SCV I am certain that is Vigilante. They way he baited people to see whom to kill at night... I dont see him pulling that mindgame off as a scum tbh.
    100% agree on naz
    You mentioned you think you know Efekanns role. But other than that - is there real clue that she might actually be town? How do you read her? And yes - i know she is a boy technically.
    Blink is hard to read, yeh. But Blink and Gryl should be the 2 slots that shine on Day2 imo. Even naz a bit. I chose to wait till Day2 before even trying to read them. They are a total null read imo.
    Kira and Two - so you too having trouble reading them, huh? Ohhkeee that puts them further down my scum list.
    Rocket - @Distorted PLEASE REPLACE THAT PLAYER!
    Crynchy - I actually wouldn't mind to lynch Day1. But seems like everyone is against Day1 lynching? Because I have asked so many times about opinions on specific lynches or asked what lynches they prefer etc, none ever answered me.
    feelsbadman

50. ISO #700