S-FM 273 (1.5K Rolecards) - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

Re: S-FM 273 (1.5K Rolecards)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Lord EfeMirus02 View Post
    No

We are still fucking waiting for your “solution”.
    My theory is that the said solution is lynching him I am Foty... but that also is apart of why We of our Archon here think that it's a possible trap and that the real one is Light.

or we're all insane and Zerg is forreals just hard claiming Foty xD

But No way in hell I'd think anyone would deliberately claim Foty like this knowing full well some people will screw up with it xD

-AIVION

2. ISO #652

Quote Originally Posted by Squishy Squirrel Express View Post
    My theory is that the said solution is lynching him I am Foty... but that also is apart of why We of our Archon here think that it's a possible trap and that the real one is Light.

or we're all insane and Zerg is forreals just hard claiming Foty xD

But No way in hell I'd think anyone would deliberately claim Foty like this knowing full well some people will screw up with it xD

-AIVION
    No

Well that’s fine we can kill them both

3. ISO #653

No

Well that’s fine we can kill them both
    We just have to lynch correctly.. unless there's a killing/disrupting role someone has that trumps the Foty in the OoO... then a lot of us are screwed if we don't have the proper defenses (and I can say we have No Defense as an amnesiac...)

-AIVION

4. ISO #654

5. ISO #655

no

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    SB16 Gets Butt Hurt And Lashes Out At PPL When He Is Found Out Early As Scum.. He Forgot That Part Of All Of That..
    CHOO CHOO
    -vote Stealthbomber16

Heresy, discredits, and scums.
    That is true lol, I actually have suspicions on Stealth right now, this fits his scum meta. Yes it's a meta only argument, no it's not a 100% read, but I think it's a good place to start. Whatcha have to say for your defense, Mr. Blueberry? @Stealthbomber16

-MM
    These posts were all in reference to me after I made a shitpost that was, admittedly, fairly offensive. Immediately we see two people I referenced begin chasing after me. So far this read on me is Yagamis only contribution to the game in my memory. This was page 1. Immediately my suspicions on Yagami were kicked off, and he has still yet to do anything to dispel that, which is why he is being pushed, alongside zerg, as the two trains for the day.

We have since seen Kenny push Yagami. SSE was also hard buddying Yagami for most of day 1, and is now pushing Yagami. Since I have time, after I finish reviewing this game, I’m going to go back and reread a game where MM was scum because this feels incredibly similar to something I have experienced before. It’s also a strategy Cryptonic has used on me before, and on other players.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

6. ISO #656

7. ISO #657

no

I have used this aggressive posting strategy before (off-site in a game that never actually finished) to find scum effectively. I didn’t intend to use it here, but I believe it worked.

8. ISO #658

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Okey, give us your role and your thoughts on who the real FOTY might be cause I don't wanna die.

NO
    Dilemma 1: Why does zerg claim Foty
    Result A: He is town foty who tried to confirm himself

Dilemma A1: Why wouldn’t he reroll?
    Result A: he did and used foty as well
    Result B: he didn’t reroll because he felt he could eliminate all of the other players and auto-win as town
    I find these unlikely because there are so many things that could go wrong that you wouldn’t want to go through with it, but at the same time if he doesn’t have a scummate then it really should be one of these.

Result B: he is scum protecting a different foty, likely mesk or Yagami
    Dilemma B1: Is it mesk, or Yagami?
    Result A: it’s mesk
    Dilemma B2: How do we know?
    We don’t have enough posts to analyze
    Result B: it’s yagami
    Dilemma B3: How do we know?
    This is subjective, and it’s something I want to pay attention to if they interact, because I don’t think they do. The question would then become: do we think Yagami and Zerg would come up with that strategy, and I don’t know if they would. There’s not much space for a 3 man scum team in the setup

Result C: he is scum foty and did a dumb or there is some hidden mechanic where he is a jester
    That’s bullshit

Result D: he is scum and wanted us to overthink everything
    Dilemma D1: Does zerg have 800 iq?
    Result A: Yes
    Result B: No
    I don’t see zerg doing this on his second game.

I want to reread thread, but after writing everything down the signs are pointing toward
    -vote Light_Yagami

9. ISO #659

10. ISO #660

I Never Said That Now Did I.. IMO SB16 Should Be The Highest Priority Today.. Because Openly Asking If PPL Got Fun Roles.. Is Basically He Was TPR Hunting On Page 1.
    This post really rubs me the wrong way. Partially because it’s criminalizing a shitpost. Partially because it’s in reference to my shitpost. And a lot of because it’s shitty reasoning altogether.

11. ISO #661

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    This post really rubs me the wrong way. Partially because it’s criminalizing a shitpost. Partially because it’s in reference to my shitpost. And a lot of because it’s shitty reasoning altogether.
    FUCK NO

12. ISO #662

Tell us or you die
    we are dead no?

and also lynch or kill zerg idk what way you use but gn8 I have to go

yagami stealth gyrlander are secondary priorities but I prefer Pearl Harbor's attackers (Squirrels) to get killed

gn8 and fan of the year please force everyone to send the link of Never Gonna Give You Up in every post

13. ISO #663

14. ISO #664

Result B: he didn’t reroll because he felt he could eliminate all of the other players and auto-win as town
    I find these unlikely because there are so many things that could go wrong that you wouldn’t want to go through with it, but at the same time if he doesn’t have a scummate then it really should be one of these.

This is subjective, and it’s something I want to pay attention to if they interact, because I don’t think they do. The question would then become: do we think Yagami and Zerg would come up with that strategy, and I don’t know if they would. There’s not much space for a 3 man scum team in the setup

Result C: he is scum foty and did a dumb or there is some hidden mechanic where he is a jester
    That’s bullshit

I want to reread thread, but after writing everything down the signs are pointing toward
    -vote Light_Yagami
    No, You Are Wrong Again

15. ISO #665

Is it a dumb accusation? Definetly. Is it anything special for Light to give... debatable reasonings? No. He once tunneled me for putting color in his quote to highlight something. That's not a legit reason to scumread Light, and Light's reason is not legit to scumread you either.

I do like your last post, though. I still think you're scum. But I like your post. Maybe you're just a benign or something like that

16. ISO #666

No, You Are Wrong Again
    Let me put it this way

Exclude no from your next post, or you will be today’s lynch.

17. ISO #667

Is it a dumb accusation? Definetly. Is it anything special for Light to give... debatable reasonings? No. He once tunneled me for putting color in his quote to highlight something. That's not a legit reason to scumread Light, and Light's reason is not legit to scumread you either.

I do like your last post, though. I still think you're scum. But I like your post. Maybe you're just a benign or something like that
    Yeah fair enough. Light is known for that.

no

18. ISO #668

No, You Are Wrong Again
    No u

The burden of proof lies within the one who makes the claim. He actually explained his reasoning very clearly and in a towny manner. You're just discrediting him over nothing. If you're gonna defend yourself, say why. Else just die in a corner, I guess.

19. ISO #669

Let me put it this way

Exclude no from your next post, or you will be today’s lynch.
    No, but yes. I 100% agree with this about Light, because we suspect him to be the Fan. Not for EVERYONE because that's stupid af lol (kill everyone is better than kill some people? wtf guys), but for him, it's very appropriated.

20. ISO #670

21. ISO #671

22. ISO #672

23. ISO #673

24. ISO #674

Yagami is absolutely the dude to kill at this point.

If mesk is town, we can absolutely still win this. I have a plan that I cannot divulge.

If we lynch either Yagami or zerg and get it wrong, and we are completely correct about there being no other scum, which if there is, they’re probably dying tonight anyway, I can come back and buttfuck the last one from the grave with the force of a thousand souls

25. ISO #675

Yagami is absolutely the dude to kill at this point.

If mesk is town, we can absolutely still win this. I have a plan that I cannot divulge.

If we lynch either Yagami or zerg and get it wrong, and we are completely correct about there being no other scum, which if there is, they’re probably dying tonight anyway, I can come back and buttfuck the last one from the grave with the force of a thousand souls
    No I Claim Veteran Baby Like I Said I Had A Visitor And I Dispatched Him He Is Burred Out Back..

26. ISO #676

27. ISO #677

No I Claim Veteran Baby Like I Said I Had A Visitor And I Dispatched Him He Is Burred Out Back..
    So you shot Otaku last night?

28. ISO #678

29. ISO #679

30. ISO #680

Also why the fuck not I’ll claim neut benign let’s just get it all out

If you are not divulging information right now you are playing wrong

31. ISO #681

Also why the fuck not I’ll claim neut benign let’s just get it all out

If you are not divulging information right now you are playing wrong
    Mandatory No Here..

Basically He Is Right With The Number Of Casualties We Face Its Really The Only Option To Weed Out The Tyrants..

32. ISO #682

33. ISO #683

34. ISO #684

The only veteran role this setup has can also shoot during the day. Can you please use your ability on zerg to prove yourself if you really are veteran? Otherwise I'm gonna take this as a scumslip and keep my vote.

No

35. ISO #685

That’s bullshit

-vote Light_Yagami
    Why would he instally reveal as a fake FOTY so SOON? Like, I believe only 1 person missed the word no. And still, there are many ways to prevent you from getting killed. It's very strange.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

36. ISO #686

37. ISO #687

38. ISO #688

39. ISO #689

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    The fact that it isn't specified whether FOTY's attack is a night action or not is disturbing

If it were a Day Action pretty sure super RIP for us.
    No

It’s in the order of operations that maggy posted. So my understanding is if you’re healed/defense is increased before that then you’re fine. Or if they get lynched, jailed, roleblocked, or nightkilled beforehand then their attack never happens.

40. ISO #690

No

If you’re veteran you would skip saying No so that FOY would be forced to attack you and die....
    -vote Light Yagami
    No, I Have Turrets My Defensive Turret Is Basically Veteran Ability.. My Other Turret I Can Use If I Wanted To Take Efe Out Is A Nuke. I Also Have A Supply Turret That Will Recharge An Ability.. Then I Have A Denial Mode Turret Basically A RB Turret All Only Used At Night.. And Well.. I Can Use Any Of Them As Often As Id Like..

41. ISO #691

42. ISO #692

43. ISO #693

So , Again Darth Lord EfeMirus02 Your Wrong Again Feels Good Dont It No?

-vote Darth Lord EfeMirus02
    This vote doesn’t even make sense you’re not even disguising that it’s just because I called you out

And you did not explain why somebody with a veteran ability would be afraid of the FotY or not want to kill the FotY when it’s clearly evil?

44. ISO #694

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    The only veteran role this setup has can also shoot during the day. Can you please use your ability on zerg to prove yourself if you really are veteran? Otherwise I'm gonna take this as a scumslip and keep my vote.

No
    My Bad @Darth Lord EfeMirus02 It Was Kenny That Was Wrong I Was Reading 2 Fast..

Mandatory No..

So,
    -vote Kenny

45. ISO #695

This vote doesn’t even make sense you’re not even disguising that it’s just because I called you out

And you did not explain why somebody with a veteran ability would be afraid of the FotY or not want to kill the FotY when it’s clearly evil?
    I Never Said I Was Afraid I Said Id Be The Only One Standing At The End Of This Day.. Didnt I.. Yes No?

46. ISO #696

My Bad @Darth Lord EfeMirus02 It Was Kenny That Was Wrong I Was Reading 2 Fast..

Mandatory No..

So,
    -vote Kenny
    There is a role that is literally called veteran hypersniper. If you're so lazy to just randomly say veteran and then pick a different role with a convenient veteran-like ability it is not my fault.
    The Axton role you picked also comes after the FotY in the OoO. Even if you did have that role it wouldn't do shit against the fan.
    On another note though. I was roleblocked tonight. Was that you? If so, why would you block me?

No

47. ISO #697

48. ISO #698

aren't we supposed to say no in all posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

49. ISO #699

50. ISO #700

i am town, someone here was supposed to confirm my role but im too lazy to look and see if they actually did it

also, no
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader