2. ISO #802

3. ISO #803

4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

6. ISO #806

7. ISO #807

Re: S-FM SC2Mafia 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Always a possibility. @Hybrid do you want to CC Distorted neutral claim? Is that why you doubt him being Neutral?
    No i think gyr s neutral
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

8. ISO #808

9. ISO #809

10. ISO #810

11. ISO #811

12. ISO #812

13. ISO #813

14. ISO #814

15. ISO #815

16. ISO #816

17. ISO #817

18. ISO #818

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I have 3 town reads:

-Blink (meta and the obvious from this game)
    -Hybrid for being attacked by Mafia
    -Gyrlander - because literally everyone here has accused him.

Biggest scum reads are either Rumox OR Efe - Both of them are not town. either Naz/bugz/dunna are the last 2. i mean it is still possible blink COULD be - i doubt it, and it is still possible Gyrlander could be and his mafia were just giving him a hard time. But Naz is also claiming an un-counterclaimed role (last cit) so i put her in a more town read just due to that. we need more info from the rest before forming any real leads here.
    You scum read rumox? And claim neutral yet wont reveal? There NO world in which you say you scum read rumox and are neutral
    -vote distorted
    this vvote wont will not move either you should have chose someone else to say was a scum read i need to catch up on the threead but after reading the first page after night this is where my vote will stay ANYONE who does not vote distorted will be lynched also i have this game figured out by POE rumox a scum read LMFAO

19. ISO #819

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You scum read rumox? And claim neutral yet wont reveal? There NO world in which you say you scum read rumox and are neutral
    -vote distorted
    this vvote wont will not move either you should have chose someone else to say was a scum read i need to catch up on the threead but after reading the first page after night this is where my vote will stay ANYONE who does not vote distorted will be lynched also i have this game figured out by POE rumox a scum read LMFAO
    you DONT scumread rumox at all? he is saying we cant risk lynching the crier - efe is his biggest scum read and now he is saying to gamble on crier when efe just said Gyrlander visited the guy who died? NOBODY IS QUESTIONING THIS? rofl

Rumox is pushing hard to find scums here yet he is not pushing his "biggest scum lead"? now he wants to gamble on a 50 50 crier shot with 2 AFKs.....k? Efe and rumox can not both be TPR - that is that. you even said yourself you believe if a kidnapper was here he would have taken you or rumox D1 and ended the doc chain, well why didnt he? maybe because that "doc chain" is keeping 1 of the mafia alive under a "confirmed" town? sounds susp af to me.

20. ISO #820

21. ISO #821

Either rumox is lying or efe is lying. that much is clear. Hybrid says he doesnt think im neutral - ok? please explain.

Also - your vote is on me with 4 cit claims and 1 NEUTRAL CLAIM! lol keep it there all game. @blinkskater if you take it off me ill start questioning your D1 move there of claiming doc. If I dont think u want efe lynched because he may be mafia saying you visited rumox when you actually DID NOT. hmmm you did that day 1 claim and got town read fast - efe backed you, came out with crucial points of info here and you do not even bat an eye at it.

1 of our doctors are lying.

22. ISO #822

23. ISO #823

I have 3 town reads:

-Blink (meta and the obvious from this game)
    -Hybrid for being attacked by Mafia
    -Gyrlander - because literally everyone here has accused him.

Biggest scum reads are either Rumox OR Efe - Both of them are not town. either Naz/bugz/dunna are the last 2. i mean it is still possible blink COULD be - i doubt it, and it is still possible Gyrlander could be and his mafia were just giving him a hard time. But Naz is also claiming an un-counterclaimed role (last cit) so i put her in a more town read just due to that. we need more info from the rest before forming any real leads here.
    Hybrid allready claimed cit... I highly doubt naz is CIT

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825

26. ISO #826

27. ISO #827

28. ISO #828

29. ISO #829

Either rumox is lying or efe is lying. that much is clear. Hybrid says he doesnt think im neutral - ok? please explain.

Also - your vote is on me with 4 cit claims and 1 NEUTRAL CLAIM! lol keep it there all game. @blinkskater if you take it off me ill start questioning your D1 move there of claiming doc. If I dont think u want efe lynched because he may be mafia saying you visited rumox when you actually DID NOT. hmmm you did that day 1 claim and got town read fast - efe backed you, came out with crucial points of info here and you do not even bat an eye at it.

LOL i still need to read 1 of our doctors are lieing now? You town read rumox and i day 1 and now one of us are lieing? Youre starting to talk a lot ive noticed also confirming my meta scum reads on you neutral wanting to help town is exactly what i was waiting for thats an Easy claim for mafia to make and. Im sure you wont have a certain 2 people voting for you my thouggts right now are naz and either efe/ one of the afks and im NOT voting one of the afks because i believe one to be crier

30. ISO #830

31. ISO #831

32. ISO #832

if you truely believe he is town you would be following up this lead - instead you are attacking the neutral claim and not even ADDRESSING efe saying that.

Instead you are hopping on rumox' train here at me. even rumox backed off when seeing that lol yet you are still pushing. I have a feeling if you lynch gyrlander right now it will out both you AND efe as scum. So you need 1 more false lynch before you can push at gyrlander again. how about you ask efe about his lead there? u know, watching some1 visit the person who died rather than going after an un-counterclaimed neutral.

Blink + efe i am guessing are a scum team. makes 0 sense why he has defended efe and not even questioning his leads.

33. ISO #833

34. ISO #834

35. ISO #835

36. ISO #836

37. ISO #837

38. ISO #838

We claimed early on, and you come day 3 and claim neutral? Then call the two " more confirmed" people scum you are trying to run this town as a god dam neutral claim thats scummy as hell bro
    u are still not addressing me correcting you on EFE SAID GYRLANDER - you are still trying to twist it into "distorted" lol

39. ISO #839

40. ISO #840

41. ISO #841

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Or if Naz and Hybrid are indeed both Citizens (1 x Town Any 2 x Confirmed Citizen), Efe is lying.

Who would you trust, the person who enters a doc chain agreement in their first FM game or someone using publicly stated information to "confirm" themselves?
    I believe you and wouldnt even consider the fact your scum based on that

42. ISO #842

43. ISO #843

44. ISO #844

you DONT scumread rumox at all? he is saying we cant risk lynching the crier - efe is his biggest scum read and now he is saying to gamble on crier when efe just said Gyrlander visited the guy who died? NOBODY IS QUESTIONING THIS? rofl

Rumox is pushing hard to find scums here yet he is not pushing his "biggest scum lead"? now he wants to gamble on a 50 50 crier shot with 2 AFKs.....k? Efe and rumox can not both be TPR - that is that. you even said yourself you believe if a kidnapper was here he would have taken you or rumox D1 and ended the doc chain, well why didnt he? maybe because that "doc chain" is keeping 1 of the mafia alive under a "confirmed" town? sounds susp af to me.
    Ot GYR is lieing about being jailed and hes the real neutral

45. ISO #845

46. ISO #846

47. ISO #847

Only other people i would consider lynching are naz and gyrlander so if you can come up with a good argument to get one of them lynched ill consider it other then that im getting you you neutral claiming mafia scumbag

48. ISO #848

49. ISO #849

Only other people i would consider lynching are naz and gyrlander so if you can come up with a good argument to get one of them lynched ill consider it other then that im getting you you neutral claiming mafia scumbag
    my argument is towards you on why you refuse to address efe.

50. ISO #850