S-FM 235: Haunted Town - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

Re: S-FM Haunted Town

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    uh, I said like first thing I didn't shoot anyways.... soooooooooo

but anyways, while I am actually a Vigilante, even if I was a Citizen IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY ANTI TOWN TO BRING THIS TO LIGHT IN THE FIRST PLACE. like hello, no one is scum reading me anyways... I could be a fucking tyrannosaurs and still be town so what's difference? DO YOU THINK I NEED HELP DEFENDING MYSELF?

EXPLAIN YOURSELF
    But that's what you're doing right here, Mesk... :P

LISTEN YOU DUMB FUCKS.

MESK
    IS
    TOWN.

CONFIRMED. C-O-N-F-I-R-M-E-D. SO DO SOMETHING ELSE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #452

Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    Are you just sheeping if you didn't read pages yet?
    I'm keeping my D1 idea and the things I saw (because I read a little bit) make me think you're scum. Like, you look like someone wanting to keep angel for himself.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #453

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I'm keeping my D1 idea and the things I saw (because I read a little bit) make me think you're scum. Like, you look like someone wanting to keep angel for himself.
    Then go to yesterday. It's outdated now.
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

4. ISO #454

Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    And she gained some town points doing so yup.

But tbh mesk being RB'd or not last night is irrelevant, what matters is the fact she'll probably be from now on 'til we get Junior.
    @Mesk: I trust you so far but I won't vote with you 'til you answer #350.

gtg sleep soon, will make a sort of list of my own once I'm back

/update
    that holds so far
    no comment on scum Nawa, ma block
    Hum. You are being anti-town by heavily suggesting to block Mesk. You are a null read, but you could still get to Scum category... I'd like to see a list of your reads, and to hear your thoughts about Spruance, BoxerRebellion and Scvmurderer.

5. ISO #455

Then go to yesterday. It's outdated now.
    Lol, that's a bad defense...

6. ISO #456

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    WE DON'T TRUST NO SURVIVORS
    WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT NIGHT CHAT, FOR ALL WE KNOW HE COULD BE SCUM AND THE REAL ANGEL JUST DIDNT CC CAUSE NOW THEY KNOW WHO ONE OF THE SCUM IN
    WE DON'T TRUST NO SURVIVORS, THEIR VOTE IS DEADLY LIKE A KILL
    WE ARE CRUEL FUCKS THAT LYNCH SURVIVORS
    WE ARE DEMONS THAT LYNCH ANGELS
    WE ARE ASSHOLES THAT PREVENT THE POOR NEUTRAL FROM WINNING
    JOIN MESK IN HIS HERESY

7. ISO #457

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    NO1 TAKES MY CAPS AWAY FROM ME
    CHOO CHOO MESK IS HERETIC I TOLD YOU!!! CHOO CHOO!!!

Seriously, Mesk, I ain't voting against the Angel. NO WAY.

8. ISO #458

WE ARE CRUEL FUCKS THAT LYNCH SURVIVORS
    WE ARE DEMONS THAT LYNCH ANGELS
    WE ARE ASSHOLES THAT PREVENT THE POOR NEUTRAL FROM WINNING
    JOIN MESK IN HIS HERESY

At least Mesk wants to be lynch angel. NAWA IS DEFENDING ANGEL LIKE HIS LIFE DEPENDED ON IT
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

9. ISO #459

10. ISO #460

11. ISO #461

12. ISO #462

I am about to surpass you for most posts too lmfao. Afk my ass.
    ?????? Explain please???

13. ISO #463

14. ISO #464

15. ISO #465

16. ISO #466

oh and very silent junior ghost matches with boxer perfectly
    Actually... AHhhhhhh.......
    -vote BoxerRebellion

17. ISO #467

18. ISO #468

19. ISO #469

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    It means I STILL have never been evil. And I bet you can guess what role I am.
    Spruance is Citizen. The following hypothese is with Angel telling the truth 100%. Boxer = Junior Ghost. ???? = Senior Ghost. Mesk = Vigilante. PIayer = TPR/Scum/Low cit chances.

20. ISO #470

Boxer at L2...
    Get him at L-0. Lynch intent here.

21. ISO #471

22. ISO #472

@BoxerRebellion , just an idea: DEFEND YOURSELF. A role claim could help (what if he's a shitty tpr lol...)

23. ISO #473

Some1 put up boxer, i want to be the one to hammer. I DONT WANT ANOTHER LYNCHLESS DAY
    LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH CHOO CHOO LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH

24. ISO #474

25. ISO #475

Dont listen to Nawa, he is scum to the core.
    I am actually not that sure now. I have a scun lean on Nawa, but not a scum read.

26. ISO #476

@Otakuweeb69
    Will you side with town in a tie?
    Silly you, it's with MENTION /MENTION in brackets, and it's Otakudweeb69.

27. ISO #477

Quote Originally Posted by BoxerRebellion View Post
    The amount of heresy in this statement. Where did I claim that I wanted player lynched. This fucker is no angel.
    -vote Otakudweed69
    OMFG THE SLIP THERE LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

28. ISO #478

I am actually not that sure now. I have a scun lean on Nawa, but not a scum read.
    Ill continue to put Nawa as scum but we can lynch boxer if thats whats gonna happen. Again, I WANT TO BE THE HAMMER, THE LYNCH TRAIN IN THE NIGHT
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480

@Otakuweeb69
    That’s like asking someone if they breathe air.

Most do, but even if you don’t, you’d say you do because you wouldn’t want to get singled out because of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

31. ISO #481

Some1 put up boxer, i want to be the one to hammer. I DONT WANT ANOTHER LYNCHLESS DAY
    It ain’t even 24h yet chillax a bit. Y’all are Lynch crazed lunatics.

32. ISO #482

33. ISO #483

34. ISO #484

35. ISO #485

36. ISO #486

37. ISO #487

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

40. ISO #490

@Otakuweeb69
    Not just in a tie you dolt I’m siding town PERIOD. No confirmation of if transcript is ok, when I’m at my computer I’ll send a summarized sentence by sentence as to what happened in night chat. If I get the go ahead l transcript.

41. ISO #491

42. ISO #492

As for now, from my phone, I will say that the junior ghost posted very little. I saw very little intention to play the game from him/her, even after getting on the ghosts’ good side. We can assume that from this point on however they won’t reveal any more information in night chat. They told me to push pIayer and Spruance. I don’t know if they actually wanted me to, or if they were testing my loyalty. I also want to remind everyone that this stuff can be WIFOM’d. The basic gist of it is they were not allowed by hybrid to give any clues about themselves (I tried getting them to soft claim but), I tried to direct their night actions onto me (didn’t work, clearly), and junior ghost was very silent while senior ghost seems like someone with a personality similar to mine: initiative/setup spec when available but very sporadic with posts. He sent first message in night chat right when day ended, but didn’t hop on again until just about 2 hours left.

43. ISO #493

44. ISO #494

Based on that, my reads list (it’s really just meta, so idk but)
    Mesk: confirmed town
    Me: town aligned confirmed angel
    Stealth: town lean

PoE - everyone else: town (I’ve got bets as to who the TPR is but obviously not revealing that like a dumbass)

Nawa/boxerrebellion: one or the other is probably junior ghost. We’ve got a lurking silent ass junior ghost and I don’t like it. Based on their activity, I assume it’s one of them.
    Senior ghost: Very initiative personality. I have pIayer in mind, but that wouldn’t make sense as the ghosts told me to push pIayer, unless he predicted I would reveal their chat

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    Not just in a tie you dolt I’m siding town PERIOD. No confirmation of if transcript is ok, when I’m at my computer I’ll send a summarized sentence by sentence as to what happened in night chat. If I get the go ahead l transcript.
    ABORT ABORT
    IT IS NOT OKAY

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    As for now, from my phone, I will say that the junior ghost posted very little. I saw very little intention to play the game from him/her, even after getting on the ghosts’ good side. We can assume that from this point on however they won’t reveal any more information in night chat. They told me to push pIayer and Spruance. I don’t know if they actually wanted me to, or if they were testing my loyalty. I also want to remind everyone that this stuff can be WIFOM’d. The basic gist of it is they were not allowed by hybrid to give any clues about themselves (I tried getting them to soft claim but), I tried to direct their night actions onto me (didn’t work, clearly), and junior ghost was very silent while senior ghost seems like someone with a personality similar to mine: initiative/setup spec when available but very sporadic with posts. He sent first message in night chat right when day ended, but didn’t hop on again until just about 2 hours left.
    This fits right in line with a Boxer junior ghost. I would like a response to this @BoxerRebellion

47. ISO #497

48. ISO #498

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Based purely off of Otaku... the scum team is Boxer & Piayer.
    Or if you like to live dangerously:
    Spruance/Boxer & Scv/Piayer

49. ISO #499

50. ISO #500