A Infowars Movie
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

A Infowars Movie

I assume all of you know the great savior of humanity Alex Jones and the Infowars.
    While browsing YouTube watching Infowars memes i wondered, if you got all of these clips you could make a legendary movie just put of Alex Jones clips.

It would be amazing
    For example we have a clip of him talking about the resistance and down with the globalist (if you search on YouTube alex jones earn the next level is a prefect clip)-Then cut to a boardroom of globalist where they just paused the video and are like "This man, is Alex Jones, were not sure who or even what he is.
    But he knows things, things the public should never know.
    He is a threat to the core of the deep state, he must be stopped at all cost.
    We must win.
    The Infowars.

That could easily be the first scene.
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

2. ISO #2

Re: A Infowars Movie

Alex is a caricature of conspiracy theorists. I would be more surprised to learn about people seeing him as a threat than if I found out he was just being paid to make conspiracy theorists look stupid.

That said, he's really funny and I support any memes involving him yelling.
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Alex is a caricature of conspiracy theorists. I would be more surprised to learn about people seeing him as a threat than if I found out he was just being paid to make conspiracy theorists look stupid.

That said, he's really funny and I support any memes involving him yelling.
    He is a conspiracy theorist a lot of the time. However I watched a livestream of his yesterday about China, NK,Russia, Syria and Sean Spicer.
    Now during the livestream he was bringing up solid points which made sense but a lot on declassified documents and modern history, i did a bit of research (ie spent 5 hours on Google at 3 in the morning) and a lot of what he said was true.

So he can have a really goof political and social commentary and he does occasionally, however he still has his stupid shouty ones.
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

4. ISO #4

I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄