S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD - Page 33
Register

User Tag List

Page 33 of 53 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,650 of 2635
  1. ISO #1601

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I have had plenty of top poster top town read scum games. Same as town. And for both I’ve had low effort games and scum read all game. It feels like a toxic cycle because the only way to be “good” is to put a shit ton of effort in, but then when you do that it just is that much more of a bummer when the game is decided by which of 3 afk people get lynched. It’s why I resisted so hard on caving when people kept pinging me to sign, but then they were panicking about the game being cancelled so I gave in. But once again I regret it. Playing this doesn’t make me feel particularly good no matter which route I go, so I need to stop putting the site before myself.
    your wellbeing always comes first

2. ISO #1602

Okay I made a mistake. I should have done this properly

@Gyrlander please replace me
    I think generally players who want to be replaced out write pms. It's hard to read players who ask for replacements in chat, and well, Frinckles is right about Banana, cause I replaced into a town.
    I'm sorry if your experience with FM hasn't been fun. The first few games are tough. It's your addiction-SuperJack 2020

3. ISO #1603

4. ISO #1604

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I. Am. Not. Scum. Reading. You.
    Okay. You're undermining my credibility. Happy?

Since gane thinks I knew I was hammering, here's this:

Look me in the face and say you didn't know voting Varcron wasn't a hammer

You voted with 1 minute left in the day
    You voted right after posting a big wall on him saying that you wanted to lynch Frinckles day 2 super fast
    You voted right after I announced putting him at L-1

YES, you knew 1344,1345, 1358, 1359
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    The purpose of this wall is to explain why frinckles is a better lynch candidate today than varc. Varc's votes all sucked, but besides his AFK vote on gane, were largely inconsequential since his attacks were so weak. I'M STILL OK WITH LYNCHING VARC REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE since he could just be another bad scum like rene.
    1344:
    Ok sure.

-vote Varcron
    Was writing my wall.
    1345:
    Oh right @Varcron you're at L-1
    Was writing my wall.
    1358:
    Varc wall:

this was more varc testing the waters than scumreading aami. he didn't like how quickly me, rene, and frinckles (in that order) piled on. varc's intentions here were townie

this vote is weird. it's not as suspicious as the frinkle vote-switch, but varc's reason for this vote is that frinkles would try to be town leader. when i pointed out frinkles acted the same last game as this one, varc said "yea ur right" but kept his vote there.

however, varc was afk at EOD. just like naz. can't ding varc too hard here

scum slips aren't very indicative in my book. he didn't rly build a case beyond that, so i don't think naz would've been lynched based on that. frinckles did build a case on her, but it's weak as hell reeeeeeeeeeeeee:

naz pointed this out already but it bears repeating: The only way your "naz avoiding teammates" theory works is if aamirus or varc are confirmed scum. Besides, your vote-switch onto gane is a lot more suspicious than her AFK vote. You even went so far to keep pressing the "naz was never voted" schtick. You probably already realized this, but were trying to take every jab you can at her.
    You're scumreading varc for this, just like ren did LOL

If you can't tell, frinckles is putting naz and varc into a box..... anyways here is varc's next vote:

Again, shit reason for voting me, but it's not like I'm getting lynched anyway. in fact, varc realize he overreacted and unvoted.

another shit vote on naz, but hey frinckles will take that any day uwu.

The purpose of this wall is to explain why frinckles is a better lynch candidate today than varc. Varc's votes all sucked, but besides his AFK vote on gane, were largely inconsequential since his attacks were so weak. I'M STILL OK WITH LYNCHING VARC REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE since he could just be another bad scum like rene.

if varc flips scum, I would NOT give frinckles townpoints---especially since he wants naz dead a LOT LOT MORE than varc. if varc is scum, frinckles or SP is most likely his teammate. In the end, frinckles sowed too much doubt into me AND my towncore for him to stay alive.
    I POSTED MY WALL.

1359:
    -vote Varcron
    Varc would've died whether I voted or not. Also, I'm not going to read new posts while writing a wall.

5. ISO #1605

6. ISO #1606

7. ISO #1607

8. ISO #1608

9. ISO #1609

10. ISO #1610

11. ISO #1611

Ah man. I'm extremely happy this game has turned up with more involvement.

Now that I've confirmed myself as town (yes, it was easy you fools) I'll take my place amongst the legends of the past.

(that was a WC3 joke.)

Also. Fuck Pepsi. Follow my PoE and yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh. We should win.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

12. ISO #1612

13. ISO #1613

14. ISO #1614

15. ISO #1615

Last game I was town, I lost because I didn't stick to my scumread on BC.
    God forbid I lose this game too because I didn't stick to my scumreads on frinckles/SP/naz.

Since aami's slot has finally spoken and gane provided a convincing case on her, I'll vote her:

-vote aamirus

I hated the idea of policy lynching an AFK on day 2, so I focused on slots that were alive. She'd an opportunity to redeem herself today, but she still has that mysterious aura you only get from coasters. It's like she's here, but isn't here at the same time. I also don't want another replacement.

If she flips scum, I'll townread frinckles and SP more.

If she flips town, gane should really turbolynch team frinckles/SP or team frinckles/naz. Frinckles, SP, and naz all wanted aami dead on day 2 while I didn't say a peep.

16. ISO #1616

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post

Now that I've confirmed myself as town (yes, it was easy you fools) I'll take my place amongst the legends of the past.

(that was a WC3 joke.)

Yes, you were the main reason varc was lynched. Confirmed town. Don't say a fucking word about my hammer.

17. ISO #1617

Last game I was town, I lost because I didn't stick to my scumread on BC.
    God forbid I lose this game too because I didn't stick to my scumreads on frinckles/SP/naz.

Since aami's slot has finally spoken and gane provided a convincing case on her, I'll vote her:

-vote aamirus

I hated the idea of policy lynching an AFK on day 2, so I focused on slots that were alive. She'd an opportunity to redeem herself today, but she still has that mysterious aura you only get from coasters. It's like she's here, but isn't here at the same time. I also don't want another replacement.

If she flips scum, I'll townread frinckles and SP more.

If she flips town, gane should really turbolynch team frinckles/SP or team frinckles/naz. Frinckles, SP, and naz all wanted aami dead on day 2 while I didn't say a peep.
    If town starts listening to frinckles's interpretation on this instead of finding out for themselves, I'll probably leave too.

18. ISO #1618
    Ganelon

(that was a WC3 joke.)

No, Pepsi is the best
    When did you become Medivh

19. ISO #1619

20. ISO #1620

21. ISO #1621

22. ISO #1622

23. ISO #1623

24. ISO #1624

What if.. scum wasn't voting?
    What if.. scum voting for someone outside those trains.

I think scum would more likely be scared to be pushing those agendas. That's expecting the scum to be obvious players.
    I see it far more likely that a scum was not around often enough to use those voting tactics, come back, and assume the worst is going to happen.. which means Renegade will get lynched for his poor play (even I found him to be worth a second vigilante shot this game) and that they should distancethemselves as far as possible.

So if someone would bring up the vote count, perhaps there was a scum on ganelon, and to distance themselves from the scum voting ganelon, either another scum with a no-vote or a vote on someone else like naz or noz or varc or something.
    I literally said this 100x day 2
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

25. ISO #1625
    Ganelon

He’s saying it’s scummy to bring that up.

26. ISO #1626

how.. is that scummy at all? lol
    Were you already drunk at 5pm yesterday? There are 6 town left, it takes 5 to lynch. If aamirus is town, then LITERALLY ALL REMAINING TOWN need to work together which clearly isn't happening. There is no way mafia is going to vote their teammates. We need that slot. If it isn't replaced, and Gyrlander doesn't modkill it, the slot is probably scum since its instalose for scum. I'm really disappointed she isn't even going to try and asked to sub out.
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

27. ISO #1627

Why?
    frinckles bar of sj is so low, he is town reading him for making a chart that anyone can make at day 1, which has never been updated since, and for a fake dumb tell "wE uSe DiScOrD?"
    if frinckles is mafia I say his teammates are either
    frinckles/noz or frinckles/sj

If it's not SJ, by process of elimination I get noz.

28. ISO #1628
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Were you already drunk at 5pm yesterday? There are 6 town left, it takes 5 to lynch. If aamirus is town, then LITERALLY ALL REMAINING TOWN need to work together which clearly isn't happening. There is no way mafia is going to vote their teammates. We need that slot. If it isn't replaced, and Gyrlander doesn't modkill it, the slot is probably scum since its instalose for scum. I'm really disappointed she isn't even going to try and asked to sub out.
    Its plurality. You don’t need a majority. Up until MyLo we’ll still be able to outvote scum.

29. ISO #1629

I’ve noticed this pattern with players on the site. You start out as a noob, by the time you’re in your 3rd or 4th game you’re usually the one putting the most effort in and carrying the game. It lasts for however long and then you slowly get more and more disillusioned. Put less effort in and people will scum read you for not playing up to your meta of high effort. That forces you to quit or burn yourself out going all in which just makes people expect even more the next game.
    @Marshmallow Marshall

30. ISO #1630
    Ganelon

Yeah Frinckles townreading SJ makes no sense to me either tbh. Making voting tables is scummy, not towny.

31. ISO #1631

frinckles bar of sj is so low, he is town reading him for making a chart that anyone can make at day 1, which has never been updated since, and for a fake dumb tell "wE uSe DiScOrD?"
    if frinckles is mafia I say his teammates are either
    frinckles/noz or frinckles/sj

If it's not SJ, by process of elimination I get noz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Yeah Frinckles townreading SJ makes no sense to me either tbh. Making voting tables is scummy, not towny.
    Both of these are fair tbh. But I didn't expect SJ's slot to dumbtell. To be honest, I can't remember the last dumbteller I've played with. Such a sad strat

32. ISO #1632

SJ and noz both made empty promises of helping to solve, noz kinda came back but eh
    I will only lynch frinckles or SJ today
    If its a miss Noz or the other

33. ISO #1633

34. ISO #1634

So in that respect, yeah the bar was low but unless you're considering dumbtelling Sj while bussing gigamind strats, eh.
    Was he even here EOD 1 to change his vote? He is in Europe and has a literal baby, even if scum was pinging him in discord he probably didn't see til hours later.
    It was an RNG vote in the end and so there was a 50% chance Rene wasn't even going to be lynched. Bussing and that table gave him all the town cred he needed to coast. Every list I've seen he's been green, and even one you posted you had him at the top WITHOUT any explanation.

35. ISO #1635

Every read list I've seen he is listed as town*

36. ISO #1636

@Noz_Bugz from my point of view, I see scum team as either Frinckles/You, Frinckles/SJ, or You/SJ. (i firmly believe there are 2 scum out of these 3 players, take it as mt lw)

WHY are you town reading SuperJack @Noz_Bugz ? I need good reasons and not just you sheeping others reads, please.

37. ISO #1637

Was he even here EOD 1 to change his vote? He is in Europe and has a literal baby, even if scum was pinging him in discord he probably didn't see til hours later.
    It was an RNG vote in the end and so there was a 50% chance Rene wasn't even going to be lynched. Bussing and that table gave him all the town cred he needed to coast. Every list I've seen he's been green, and even one you posted you had him at the top WITHOUT any explanation.
    The post directly under that list you're referencing clarified that he is not my highest townread. It's in all caps. ^^

Also, looking back:

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I lied, He explained later in the first one and the Second one was because of Banana's request.

Either way he has been joining trains with weak voting reasoning.

-vote Renegade
    Then: When I said "we're gonna CFD"

Would you rather be lynched?
    Wanna vote banana lol?

vote banana
    He posited his own lynch too. So any rhetoric about "Frinckles saving Ren" is kinda moot.

38. ISO #1638

The post directly under that list you're referencing clarified that he is not my highest townread. It's in all caps. ^^

Also, looking back:

Then: When I said "we're gonna CFD"

He posited his own lynch too. So any rhetoric about "Frinckles saving Ren" is kinda moot.
    I never said anything about you saving Ren kek double yew and notice my vote is still on you

39. ISO #1639

I never said anything about you saving Ren kek double yew and notice my vote is still on you
    That was more about Ceko saying that, but his top town read (Sj) offered to lynch banana as an alternative at the time.
    STOP BEING SO DEFENSIVE

40. ISO #1640

That was more about Ceko saying that, but his top town read (Sj) offered to lynch banana as an alternative at the time.
    STOP BEING SO DEFENSIVE
    THEN BE MORE SPECIFIC BECAUSE WHEN YOU WRITE STUFF LIKE THAT IN REPLY TO A POST OF MINE U JUST LOOK CRAZY

41. ISO #1641

42. ISO #1642

One paragraph gane gives about aami isn't going to undo all the work I put into explaining why frinckles and SP are scum.
    I'm not scum. SP is probably not scum. And there's no world where Banana townread and bussed his partner to the point of rage quitting. So. Cut that shit out.

43. ISO #1643

44. ISO #1644

45. ISO #1645

46. ISO #1646

47. ISO #1647
    Ganelon

I just want my ladder points.
    Who is you? OwO

48. ISO #1648

49. ISO #1649

dead game
    F

50. ISO #1650

I think the following reasons caused yesterday's defeat for town:

1) I was burned out. Check the day 2 SOD to confirm.
    2) Varc, naz, and I argued with each other instead of turbolynching frinckles.
    3) I constantly interacted with frinckles and SP. Countering every post they made has given me less time to actually lead town.
    4) I didn't post a complete read list. If I did, town would've had a clear sense of direction during EOD.
    5) SJ and gane were mostly AFK, nozbug only popped up at EOD, and aami didn't even exist. Assuming you're all town, you made me take on frinckles and SP by myself.

I'll improve by:
    - Only interacting with frinckles and SP if they bring up new points
    - Posting a complete read list