{Watch List} FreshPrince Leavetrain
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

FreshPrince Leavetrain

Account Name: FreshPrince
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1457211
    In-Game Name: FreshPrince (No game created)

Crimes Committed: Leave train

Your Account Name: Jax
    Summary: Replay is approx. one minute, FreshPrince starts a leave train instead of helping the group force a repick for a game they seemingly didn't want to join.

-Mafia- (173).SC2Replay

*Edited, had the wrong person as starting the leave train*

2. ISO #2

Re: Ness - Leave train

SC ID VERIFICATION
    1-S2-1-1457211 is Correct.

Respective Hotkey:

Previous Offenses:

Watchlist earlier in the year.

Player Offenses:

Leavetrain incitement

Key Points:

Setup: After losing Host to a repick, FreshPrince leaves the game, followed by 12 other players over the next 10 seconds, leaving too few players for a game. Replay ends.

Was the game result altered?
    What game?

Punishment:

4x Watchlist

Additional Notes:
    Thank you for the report!

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Re: FreshPrince Leavetrain

My understanding of the rules was that leaving quietly before you are assigned a role is fine. It’s only if you try to incite a leave train by saying choo or the like that you break the leave train rule, or if you wait until you have taken up a slot in the save and are assigned a role and leave afterwards then you are guilty of role quitting. Is this not the case?

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by MasterNinja View Post
    why not add my report too? i had 4 Replays of him leaving early to incite leavetrains.

https://prntscr.com/piikui

How are you gonna explain leaving 1000 times on purpose? I hope you have some amazing excuse right now
    There is no need for excuse as he has not done anything wrong by merely leaving the game. When I played mafia myself I would leave many games because they were either full of imbeciles, or destroyed to begin with by a generic/ruining save. I exercised my right as a player to choose which game to play under standards I deem appropriate. If the user you mention had the same attitude after seeing someone write "NIGER NIGER NIGER NIGER" ten times in chat before the game started, then he is not the one to blame. Community is. Either way, unless the user explicitly said "LET'S LEAVE THE GAME CHOO CHOO" then he had broken no rules. Otherwise I would be on the banlist a long time ago.

11. ISO #11

I suggest not leaving a game just for the reasons you listed.

If you don't like a certain save, you should not leave unless the save is completely trolley to warrant the majority disapproval. I would leave if I saw 1 MM 1 veteran 13 jester save. I would not leave if the host picked a cult save, even though I hate cult saves.

Someone cursing during the setup is the least of our concerns, and should be the least of yours.

Since leaving at the start has been reported a lot lately, we will consider it greifing if enough reports come in.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

12. ISO #12

If the punishment is going through on me I'd like an audit please, since under the guidelines at the time I didn't break any rules. It was even admitted in this thread I didn't break any rules. Leave training has been defined as trying to incite others to leave, shouting CHOO and the like. I did not do this.

As for why I left in this instance specifically I'd have to watch the replay, but unless I tried to incite others to leave, again I did not break a rule under the guidelines that were in place defining the leave train offense.
    Last edited by AzuredreamsXT; October 13th, 2019 at 08:25 PM.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by MasterNinja View Post
    You left early and went straight into a new sc2mafia lobby...
    Then I either didn't like the save or there was troll hosting going on. Either way the point is until now leave training has been defined as inciting others to leave, just exiting quietly yourself was never punished. If the rules are being re-worked or re-interpreted fine, but that needs to be made known.

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by AzuredreamsXT View Post
    Then I either didn't like the save or there was troll hosting going on. Either way the point is until now leave training has been defined as inciting others to leave, just exiting quietly yourself was never punished. If the rules are being re-worked or re-interpreted fine, but that needs to be made known.
    This is not the attitude I want to hear in an appeal. What you are saying is basically " I know your rules, and I found a hole in it to abuse. I'm so smart".

I have been with you couple of games recently where the same thing happened. You don't even try repicking. The game didn't even finalize. You immediately leave as soon as you see a troll save. You are not the only who hates troll saves and not the only one who wants to repick it.

So seeing you just leave immediately raises the question on why are you doing it? just to piss people off? If you are upset about the Leave Train punishment, I can give you a Greifiing punishment because it's more appropriate. Your WLx 4 won't change much.

Greifing
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by MrMostache View Post
    This is not the attitude I want to hear in an appeal. What you are saying is basically " I know your rules, and I found a hole in it to abuse. I'm so smart".

I have been with you couple of games recently where the same thing happened. You don't even try repicking. The game didn't even finalize. You immediately leave as soon as you see a troll save. You are not the only who hates troll saves and not the only one who wants to repick it.

So seeing you just leave immediately raises the question on why are you doing it? just to piss people off? If you are upset about the Leave Train punishment, I can give you a Greifiing punishment because it's more appropriate. Your WLx 4 won't change much.

Greifing
    I was being honest...it has never been an issue whatsoever to just leave a match. Was never mentioned in the rules, I've never seen it punished, or even mentioned as an infraction at all. Now suddenly that's not the case, and since I wasn't breaking any rules you're twisting them to punish me anyways. If leaving matches was a punishable offense before now there'd be like 10 people left playing mafia.

If the rules have changed make it clear. Or, if you're going to just twist them to suit your needs, I mean it's your game so that's fine too. But make that clear as well please. And you misspelled griefing.

17. ISO #17

If you dont have time to play dont join a new lobby.

legit reasons like you had a dinner you forgot about and had to go or actual legit reason you had to go early exacly when the game started.

At this point you are leaving to create leavetrains and ruin for the other 14 players in that game on purpose, and before you say no, this is not what you are doing then why are you leaving before host even picked save?
    Last edited by MasterNinja; October 14th, 2019 at 01:52 PM.
    I WILL NOT POST ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY SIGNATURE.

18. ISO #18

I'm so smart I found another hole. I can just make another account to say you're a loser and not get banned because you can't prove it's me. Maybe it's you writing this to justify bending the rules for no reason. Maybe it's you that's gonna leave a bunch of games on a new autokick account because you sure as shit can't prove it's me.

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

Going to throw my two cents in: whether or not "CHOO CHOO" was said, a player left the game and caused multiple people followed suit. Since it's my replay, I have the advantage of pulling it up and listing out what the game save was. Pretty much it's 5 Mafia vs 5 Triad with some neutrals thrown in, plus a Judge for kicker. Is the save normal? Not one bit. Is it trolley though? I'd say not really. It's a Mafia vs Triad slug-fest where Judge gets to decide the winner. It seems this falls under what Mostache said earlier about how he hates cult saves, but doesn't leave them immediately. I think it's worth at least 1-2 day/night cycles of seeing what the save is like before actioning on it. IMO just accept the punishment, don't be a leaver, and move on.