S-FM: LBP Small-Town Mafia - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM: LBP Small-Town Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    I don't like using meta and past games to determine whether or not someone is scum in a present game.
    you may not like to use it but certain players, fall into certain habits game after game, the fact of the matter is it can either work or not work. just like the way you choose to read players however it may be... it can either work or not work
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

2. ISO #302

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

Speaking of which, what would YOU do if I threatened to "pew pew" you tonight? I got some feelings about you.
    I'd say you don't really have a reason to, and that I'm town.

Also blink, that was a message to everyone, mostly to Slaol himself. I just didn't make another post to reduce spam lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #305

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I'd say you don't really have a reason to, and that I'm town.

Also blink, that was a message to everyone, mostly to Slaol himself. I just didn't make another post to reduce spam lol
    whci h one

6. ISO #306

actually, i changed my mind. i think bus driver should not reveal who he bussed; instead i should reveal my night action and if he did bus the player i investigated, he should speak up; if not, he should say nothing.

thots?

also would appreciate doc on me or being bussed 2 save my life
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    actually, i changed my mind. i think bus driver should not reveal who he bussed; instead i should reveal my night action and if he did bus the player i investigated, he should speak up; if not, he should say nothing.

thots?

i disagree, BD says who he Bussed then you can chime in

10. ISO #310

also if i get bussed tonight and i die, the person i was bussed with is probably mafia along w/the bus driver to "confirm" themselves as town just take htat wifoam into consideration plx

or any shit like that
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

also if i get bussed tonight and i die, the person i was bussed with is probably mafia along w/the bus driver to "confirm" themselves as town just take htat wifoam into consideration plx

or any shit like that
    how so? how do you come up with that? to me that doesn't make any sense

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Obvious slips dont care about meta
    I scum read Sloal but Sloal is acting the same as in turnabout he was confirmed town there. Maybe Sloal is town. and MM scum slips where a few

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    I just can't get past those scum slips.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

15. ISO #315

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I scum read Sloal but Sloal is acting the same as in turnabout he was confirmed town there. Maybe Sloal is town. and MM scum slips where a few

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    I just can't get past those scum slips.
    WHAT FUCKING SCUMSLIPS?

16. ISO #316

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    yes we already confirmed it was buddying, i townread mike. so I will defend my townread.
    I really don't see reasons for people to buddy so hard if they are both town. Especially with his attempt to paint you as confirmed town when you weren't getting pressured.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

17. ISO #317

thots?

here is the think Naz if Slaol is Mafia and you detect some one he can just say he bussed then with a non mafia. this will only allow mafia to control the detections. Does the people bussed know they are bussed?

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319

I really don't see reasons for people to buddy so hard if they are both town. Especially with his attempt to paint you as confirmed town when you weren't getting pressured.
    he probably said that because he legit thinks i'm town. town players often are very vocal about saying they believe someone is 100% town if thats what they believe. Scum wouldn't want to out themselves by saying someone is 100% confirmed town because it shows the probably have TMI, especially on a day 1 like that. I will defend someone i town read, i've stated this already. you are also saying it like we KNOW each other are town, THAT IMO could be a possibly scumslip.

20. ISO #320

he probably said that because he legit thinks i'm town. town players often are very vocal about saying they believe someone is 100% town if thats what they believe. Scum wouldn't want to out themselves by saying someone is 100% confirmed town because it shows the probably have TMI, especially on a day 1 like that. I will defend someone i town read, i've stated this already. you are also saying it like we KNOW each other are town, THAT IMO could be a possibly scumslip.
    The thing is scum don't usually buddy up to scum from what I've seen. Scum tend to buddy up to town members to win themselves allies among the town. I personally think you are a town person, but that he's trying to take advantage of that fact.

21. ISO #321

here is the think Naz if Slaol is Mafia and you detect some one he can just say he bussed then with a non mafia. this will only allow mafia to control the detections. Does the people bussed know they are bussed?
    Ya im not fucking scum

22. ISO #322

The thing is scum don't usually buddy up to scum from what I've seen. Scum tend to buddy up to town members to win themselves allies among the town. I personally think you are a town person, but that he's trying to take advantage of that fact.
    I do agree with you on scum buddying town like that, but it's all in the interpretation on how it's done, that's my belief anyways. They way mike said it and how it all happened makes me believe he is infact town and not scum.

23. ISO #323

hmmm, just would like it to be known that I think anyone trying to meta read the host is a donkey. the setup is randomly rolled so assuming there can be no mafia BD or mafia sheriff is sheer stupidity and shouldn't even be discussed. I'm actually going to scumread the players who've done it
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Approving the setup officially now, but I do not recommend it to new or insecure hosts because of the host balance that is required to make this a playable and fun game.
    Just going to reiterate, it was literally approved with the implication that hosts should balance things to their liking. I get that Auckmid said he would randomize everything before the approval but it's deadass right there.

I thoroughly disagree with this protective role combo as creed or you could completely demolish it.
    Correct. The fact that certain roles give no feed back make so many issues in these cases.

Dont worry. Im a better arguer than creed
    /confirm

7%...?

9v4. 8v4 since I'm not gonna shoot myself. That's 33%. Then the survivalist or veteran can move that up or down depending on if they are scum or town cause I'm obviously never going to shoot them. So 6v4 (40%) at best and 8v2 (20%) at worst.
    Ya 7% seemed very wrong. Id still call 20% odds for one of our stronger powers too low
    Literally every "calculation" Damus has thrown out has felt just deadass not right. I'm not bothering to do the math to check him, personally, and just generally ignoring it.

I'm only at the start of page 6 on catching up on posts. Will post more as I read.

24. ISO #324

I do agree with you on scum buddying town like that, but it's all in the interpretation on how it's done, that's my belief anyways. They way mike said it and how it all happened makes me believe he is infact town and not scum.
    Can you explain in more detail if you're able what you mean by "how it all happened" and "how he said it" makes you think he is town? I'd like to understand the thought process.

25. ISO #325

WHAT FUCKING SCUMSLIPS?
    -unvote
    Blink I owe you an appolgy you are correct. when i went to make the wall post I noticed it was more Sloal scum painting MM and the rest of us following his lead. because what Slaol said made sense. Blink is in my book 100% Town.

26. ISO #326

-unvote
    Blink would not defend MM if he was his scum buddy he would put him up. More needs to be looked at here.
    NOpe can't think of one. All i can say is I am town. Shoot me tonight and when you are shitzen you will know. I did let you know. every game I look scummy. Dont know why just do. But I will say Blink is acting more pro town than his scum blink. I will say odd are I will be lychee today if not shot by Mafia or Vig. tonight. Only the 4 mafia know who is scum and who is not. MAfia has more info than town. Town is guessing MAfia is Plotting.

Look to any teamwork. That is all.
    Here.... To me this doesn't seem like a scum talking.

27. ISO #327

Can you explain in more detail if you're able what you mean by "how it all happened" and "how he said it" makes you think he is town? I'd like to understand the thought process.
    it's literally all in the last 2-3 pages to me mikes posting is that of a town perspective.

28. ISO #328

-unvote
    Blink I owe you an appolgy you are correct. when i went to make the wall post I noticed it was more Sloal scum painting MM and the rest of us following his lead. because what Slaol said made sense. Blink is in my book 100% Town.
    mmmmhmmm

29. ISO #329

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    Literally every "calculation" Damus has thrown out has felt just deadass not right. I'm not bothering to do the math to check him, personally, and just generally ignoring it.

I'm only at the start of page 6 on catching up on posts. Will post more as I read.
    deadass trying here

30. ISO #330

-unvote
    Like, wtf. This is such absurd buddying.

(Conspiracy Theory)It's almost getting me the feeling he's buddying you cause of my threat to shoot him and he doesn't wanna die.(Conspiracy Theory)

31. ISO #331

I want it to be known for all future games I do not want to be scum if Blink is town. I will lose. so fare only 2 people have ever read me dead on 1st is YZB25 now second is Blink.

32. ISO #332

if you're vigi, and you know you're town, and can legit read people. if you have a scumread and shoot to kill him, what's fucking wrong with that?

for fucks sake im fucking swearing for the fucking sake to fucking swear
    Consider the "Town" Godfather in Clown town. Killed 2 town people thinking there were Mafia, if I recall. People are overconfident and that makes them shite.

This. Not to mention -1 town and the potential inability to kill mafia later on.
    Yeah, that.

I would say you will become a shitzen for killing a townie
    Mike read a role card.

LOL I am town and everyone scum reading me so hard is going to be Dang I thought he was scum. He flipped town. Eather you are scum painting me scum Or not so bright townies.
    So far you've only reacted to pressure on you and nothing else throughout the chat. Any thoughts on TDL and shooting N1? Any thoguhts on how Slaol should consider his role usage? not that it matters because anyone else's opinion won't matter.

Many roles CAN be shut down, but Vigilante is as close to game breaking as a role gets.

Mafia Bus Driver is crazy but Town Bus Driver is just slightly chaotic good with big highs and lows. Of course Vig can have huge lows but its easier to control
    Those lows are pretty limited, luckily. Even if a town member is shot, it's at the least, a flip for information and it can't happen again. I'm sketch on the prospect of shooting N1 without any information. It there were a lynch, I'd think different but I'm also against a lynch of a rando for the same overall reasons.

I don't like using meta and past games to determine whether or not someone is scum in a present game.
    Correct.

Gonna post another one because this has gotten a few quotes big. Just about at the end of Page 6. I think(?) I'm almost caught up

33. ISO #333

(Conspiracy Theory)It's almost getting me the feeling he's buddying you cause of my threat to shoot him and he doesn't wanna die.(Conspiracy Theory)
    it's not absurd, two people town read each other is what it seems. Not my fault you have issues with this. He could give 2 shits if he dies from my interpretation.

34. ISO #334

Dude if you are town dont shoot me because if you do blink and you might die and be bad for town (if blink guards me) if he dont you become shitzen again town loses power role. (if you are town)

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

Dude if you are town dont shoot me because if you do blink and you might die and be bad for town (if blink guards me) if he dont you become shitzen again town loses power role. (if you are town)
    mike it's okay to think this but if you are legit trying to prove to people you are town it's not something that should be said.

37. ISO #337

And here you are literally assuming you are guaranteed to be protected by him. What the fuck.

38. ISO #338

mike it's okay to think this but if you are legit trying to prove to people you are town it's not something that should be said.
    If I were reading another player I would potentially scum read them for saying something like this, but because it's you i know it's probably just from inexperience. =\ don't take this the wrong way it's just my opinion.

39. ISO #339

I dont suck I just dont do it. Whats the point. I know I am town. lets look at the odds here

4 games played that is all 2 town 2 nuet. there is no nuet roles in this set up. I have Yet to be MAfia = I am confirmed town. ok GG Town wins.
    That sounds like statistically you are confirmed to be scum. A history of never being mafia in a game where you are arguably just as likely to roll mafia as you are town means that you will roll mafia eventually. The longer the history of not being mafia there is, the more increasingly likely you are to be Mafia. I'm not saying you are, I'm just saying your argument doesn't hold up.

you may not like to use it but certain players, fall into certain habits game after game, the fact of the matter is it can either work or not work. just like the way you choose to read players however it may be... it can either work or not work
    The general assumption is that people will get better at the game overtime and learn to use their own meta as WIFOM in their play.

WHAT FUCKING SCUMSLIPS?
    Blink is out here trying real hard lmfao

They do not.

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    deadass trying here
    Don't fucknig mock my use of the word, "deadass."

40. ISO #340

And here you are literally assuming you are guaranteed to be protected by him. What the fuck.
    he has every right to assume this because I clearly stated that I Would be protecting my strongest townread.

41. ISO #341

Yeah, honestly Mike feels like he did in Clown Town. I'm not sure if he's just bad at defending himself due to lack of experience or he is just having to literally and seriously do it for the first time.

42. ISO #342

AYYYY Creed, I don't count clown town as a normal game LOL
    I mean it definitely wasn't lmao but in the context of a town killing role, the situation fits. You have to be a good player for me to trust you to shoot N1. While I apparently do remember TDL from years ago, I don't remember his play at all to speak on how validity as an FM player.

43. ISO #343

he has every right to assume this because I clearly stated that I Would be protecting my strongest townread.
    I really hope you're wifoming cause otherwise you're wasting time.

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

I mean it definitely wasn't lmao but in the context of a town killing role, the situation fits. You have to be a good player for me to trust you to shoot N1. While I apparently do remember TDL from years ago, I don't remember his play at all to speak on how validity as an FM player.
    this is a solid answer, that could come from either town or scum. but either way solid answer my dude

46. ISO #346

not trying to prove it just dont want town to make a mistake. we need to lych a mafia today. this day 1 is a critical point. 4 mafia out there.

@Damus_Graves is The King(Mayor)
    @Gerik is The Queen(Doctor)
    @Marshmallow Marshall is Zola(Lookout)
    @Stealthbomber16 is Killer Croc(Compulsive Veteran)
    @Banshis is Meerkat Mum(Survivalist)
    @TheDarkestLight is Frida(Vigilante)
    @Mike is Don Lu(Grave Digger)
    @rumox is Uncle Jalapeno(Jailor)
    @creedkingsx is Mags the Mechanic(Escort)
    @Yayap is Grandmaster Sensei(Networker)
    @Slaol is The Great Magician(Bus Driver)
    @blinkskater is The Goddess(Bodyguard)
    @naz is The General(Sheriff)

13 players 4 mafia 9 town.

day 1 lych town 4 mafia 8 town
    night 1 mafia killed 4 mafia 8 town
    night 1 bg defends agent 1 town big 2 town die
    day 2 4 mafia 6 town if mayor is mafia will have mafia 5 votes to town 6 votes. one mislych town lost day 2.

This is why it needs to be said. Mafia knows that they are not stupid.

Mafia knows all role and knows all factions.
    Town only knows roles not factions.

Town has to be smart in this save not stupid and keeping quite is not good for town. 9 town player 4 mafia so we have 9 people if they think can see the 4 that have been trying to control the votes. please 9 town read thru and really look at who is scum we need to lych a mafia player today (the 48 hours)

47. ISO #347

Haven't you argued that MM is town to the same extend as Mike? Why would the assumption be that you would defend Mike over MM?
    not to the same extent NO. I said There's nothing alignment indicative of MM's play as of now, and I also specifically said that I didn't town read MM, there just wasn't anything to scum read him on. So My MM and Mike situations are very different.

48. ISO #348

not trying to prove it just dont want town to make a mistake. we need to lych a mafia today. this day 1 is a critical point. 4 mafia out there.

@Damus_Graves is The King(Mayor)
    @Gerik is The Queen(Doctor)
    @Marshmallow Marshall is Zola(Lookout)
    @Stealthbomber16 is Killer Croc(Compulsive Veteran)
    @Banshis is Meerkat Mum(Survivalist)
    @TheDarkestLight is Frida(Vigilante)
    @Mike is Don Lu(Grave Digger)
    @rumox is Uncle Jalapeno(Jailor)
    @creedkingsx is Mags the Mechanic(Escort)
    @Yayap is Grandmaster Sensei(Networker)
    @Slaol is The Great Magician(Bus Driver)
    @blinkskater is The Goddess(Bodyguard)
    @naz is The General(Sheriff)

13 players 4 mafia 9 town.

day 1 lych town 4 mafia 8 town
    night 1 mafia killed 4 mafia 8 town
    night 1 bg defends agent 1 town big 2 town die
    day 2 4 mafia 6 town if mayor is mafia will have mafia 5 votes to town 6 votes. one mislych town lost day 2.

This is why it needs to be said. Mafia knows that they are not stupid.

Mafia knows all role and knows all factions.
    Town only knows roles not factions.

Town has to be smart in this save not stupid and keeping quite is not good for town. 9 town player 4 mafia so we have 9 people if they think can see the 4 that have been trying to control the votes. please 9 town read thru and really look at who is scum we need to lych a mafia player today (the 48 hours)
    This assumes me and the BG kill each other, and assumes I target the BG target. Also Mayor has to be scum.

It's a whole lot of assumptions, and a whole lot of nothing.

49. ISO #349

This assumes me and the BG kill each other, and assumes I target the BG target. Also Mayor has to be scum.

It's a whole lot of assumptions, and a whole lot of nothing.
    It is not nothing. this is worse case. when you are trying to think you first have to see worst case. and the more that know it the better it is. dont mean this is what will happen but it is one thing town should make sure to advoid.

50. ISO #350

It is not nothing. this is worse case. when you are trying to think you first have to see worst case. and the more that know it the better it is. dont mean this is what will happen but it is one thing town should make sure to advoid.
    Yes but anyone could see a "worst case scenario". You attempting to explain it just looks like nothing you are trying to present as something.