S-FM: Clown town - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751

Re: S-FM: Clown town

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    YOU TWO!!!

Why are you voting Mike? I really want to know about that part because I feel like his train (as small as it is) isn't pure.
    My votes a pressure vote because it seemed like he was ignoring me earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Spoiler : My questions for Mike :

First one was this, I questioned this asking what you meant because this post seemed a bit strange, somewhat like you’re trying to control how people use their roles, which seems like a big no-no in this setup.

Me mentioning you wanting to skip… And then:

You THEN later on say you don’t think we should skip anymore. Why is that? Especially since your reason TO skip seemed to be based off of Light’s reasoning, which was to let roles do their thing… which I disagree with.

And finally, This is all just 100% directed at you, and is what started the earlier discussion. You post this offlandish read list and I wanted you to go further into why you null read so many people who’ve already made an impression on this thread…

There ya go @Mike

Even added a bit more in there for ya too, as well as more thoughts from me =)
    ^ This essentially.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #752

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    Its extra as hell. There could be a Mafia Doctor. Like so much rando shit is possible.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    .... I confirm, a lot of random shit is very possible. Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #753

My votes a pressure vote because it seemed like he was ignoring me earlier.

^ This essentially.
    Ok, retained.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #754

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    - Jester Facts -Mafia jesters can pick their jester kill upon lynchTown jesters are randomizedNeutral evils kill half the voters. 1 random and the others are chosen alphabetically Neutral benign remove the power role of all votersoh wait. this is basically vengeful. scum can pick their kill, town can't, neutrals kill everyone in the game. so it's extremely important for us NOT to lynch neutrals.
    Yea lol lynching neutrals is a terrible thing
    no, chaos is ultimately pro-town. it depends on how you look at it. search for the game "One Thousand Rolecards" in the archives. there was enough evidence in the game (due to roles) to pin the entire scum team by d3 (the day Kenny revealed as Citizen (which was in that game basically an extremely powerful investigative role: combination of detective, lookout, sheriff and investigator) because there was so much role chaos in the game. one of the scum (naz) was basically a doctor/vig-type role. killed someone during the night, and then healed herself to avoid an attack. also claimed neutral. if you know how to read into players' motivation, chaos is incredibly pro-town. not pro-scum.
    "You're fucking lit lmao"

Chaos is pro-town when it can be analyzed once it ended.

5. ISO #755
    Ganelon

lmao I so want to play that setup, or to watch it unfold again

6. ISO #756

7. ISO #757
    Ganelon

chaos doesn't need to end for you to be able to analyze it. chaos has the propensity to produce swaths upon swaths of information if properly reined in.

anyway we're getting a bit too philosophical for my taste. brb

8. ISO #758

9. ISO #759

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    NO I don't like the color red is like blood and death. I like Green. Green is in the trees nature. Life. and yours is coming to an end.
    I find this post funny. But I'm curious: why do you want Creeds down? I suspect him too, but I want to know your reasons.

10. ISO #760

chaos doesn't need to end for you to be able to analyze it. chaos has the propensity to produce swaths upon swaths of information if properly reined in.

anyway we're getting a bit too philosophical for my taste. brb
    Aye bro in my experience scum just sit back and watch the world burn they love chaos. Town can single-handedly lose themselves the game without much scum interference I've seen it happened numerous times lmao

11. ISO #761

I was simply stating that chaps can blur information.

Obviously the more chaos there is, the more information it is but it's an exponential disparity.

I like number so the easiest way to think of it is for every X amount of chaos that's introduced into the conversation, there's 1/2X amount of useful information. As more and more chaos gets added, the total amount of proportionate information gets smaller and smaller and eventually becomes negligible.

12. ISO #762
    Ganelon

I disagree. it's significantly easier to read a chaotic game than an orderly one. I'll always cite One Thousand Rolecards and Efe's game. those setups were so bewildering and complex that it was very difficult not to show a scum meta/so much info was in the game that it was possible to figure out someone's exact role. for instance, in 1krc, I figured out naz's exact role by d3. I thought she was town, up until the moment she claimed neutral though.

13. ISO #763

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Why would you want to buddy as Town? Are you egocentric?
    amen brudda
    it's legit only what scum do, because why would ongrisk buddying someone who might be scum? lol

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

14. ISO #764

Good luck sifting through
    Ive been reading at work thru the day whenever i got a chance i've developed a few decent reads. Aivion is pure as fuck... Easy townread imo. Damus is scummy as all hell still and IMO==> Crypto (_l_)lllllllllD~~~~~ Damus. It was weird asf that kenny wants to sheep me, we usually scumread eachother all game no matter either of our alignments lol. Mag seems towny, gyr seems towny, creed seems meh... Mike i'm leaning scum

15. ISO #765

Are you sure of this?

Also in fact you might not be mafia
    Yes he's sure of that?????
    Cool got a MM scum this game, be nice to see how that plays out.

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

16. ISO #766

I'm gonna this because I agree and I just brought up some other points that go in the same way so
    -vote Kenny
    Oh cool, even "sheeping" his my other mafia read lol

17. ISO #767

Hmm. I definitely get a different vibe from you then what I got from reading you from a scum perspective in Turnabout. It’s honestly hard to explain, maybe it’s just because I’m a player now? I want to lean town on it but I’d like to mull over the aspect as of now.

As for Kenny here, this doesn’t really show much for me. Kenny admitted he’s been scum in almost 80 percent of his games. The only game I can remember him actually being town was Illuminati, and I’d have to re-read that game to see how it compares to how he’s acting now. He mentioned changing his meta, and you especially should know how that changes a player’s playstyle, we’ve talked at length about it after all, remember? =)

It’s only day 1 and I my interests are piqued to how the rest of this day will go when everyone’s actively posting!! Hehe~
    I do get a completely new vibe from Damus too.

Also, about Blink: I tried to bait him to see if he would try to pull an FPS scum shit by leaving the door open to mafia claims XD
    looks like he didn't claim mafia
    And looks like he's town to me atm.
    Which means he's probably scum but anyway.

18. ISO #768

19. ISO #769

I find this post funny. But I'm curious: why do you want Creeds down? I suspect him too, but I want to know your reasons.
    why do you suspect creed?
    or was this just filler in your post? i haven't gotten anything from you this game that shows you suspect him lol

20. ISO #770

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Yes he's sure of that?????
    Cool got a MM scum this game, be nice to see how that plays out.

21. ISO #771

Cause he feels scummy.
    ... and why does he feel scummy? lol

22. ISO #772

.... so in other words, every scummy action is possibly a town wanting to look like scum to be targeted? What about... no?
    -vote creedkingsx
    If I had to decide of a lynch target RIGHT NOW, it would be Creed because of the "Town wants to act scummy to bait", he's there but he's not really active... That, over Mike. I could very well Mike being scum, though, and have my suspicions because of three posts. I said "Hi townie Mike" because he had done X thing I had found a little bit towny. He replied to it with "Hi MM". Then he quoted another of my posts and said "Hi town MM". I might be overanalyzing this, but it felt like he was accepting a small buddying there after just saying hi.

Also, his full scumpainting of Gyrlander (Even if he said he loved my post calling him out) was weird, and saying he loves my post and that it was more of a bait is an easy way out as scum.

Those two are my top suspects atm.

But @Magoroth , I'd like you to explain your reads. Talking about vets and cults isn't really a scumtell as long as you don't start saying X is Y for no reason IMO. And you don't seem to have any actual scumreads, only some "they're talking about X".
    You lowered your content, during last games where has the analytical Magoroth gone?
    @Cryptonic Are you blind, or just a scum trying to scumpaint me?

I also didn't forget the "I'm important doc on me". LASER RED EYES ACTIVATED

23. ISO #773

why do you insult people very often?
    If I am not off didn't some one last game say Grylander scum meta was throw a lot of insults.????
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

24. ISO #774

25. ISO #775

26. ISO #776

.... so in other words, every scummy action is possibly a town wanting to look like scum to be targeted? What about... no?
    -vote creedkingsx
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Alright, caught up. Creed is likely town. Mike is also town. Gut feeling. I gotta get ready for work. Will try to participate throughout the day.
    GG game solved

@Bahkieh EXPLAIN

27. ISO #777

28. ISO #778

-vote creedkingsx
    Also I refuted your comment about me lurking but not being active with the link that showed you're less active than me. Your first two notes on why I'm scummy are immediately invalid and thus your entire post is invalid. Try harder boyo
    The number of posts isn't representative of the CONTRIBUTION level. You're not lurking, you are being "active", but contributive. That's better worded. It's not because you say my accusations are bad that they are.

29. ISO #779

Spoiler : My questions for Mike :

First one was this, I questioned this asking what you meant because this post seemed a bit strange, somewhat like you’re trying to control how people use their roles, which seems like a big no-no in this setup.

Me mentioning you wanting to skip… And then:

You THEN later on say you don’t think we should skip anymore. Why is that? Especially since your reason TO skip seemed to be based off of Light’s reasoning, which was to let roles do their thing… which I disagree with.

And finally, This is all just 100% directed at you, and is what started the earlier discussion. You post this offlandish read list and I wanted you to go further into why you null read so many people who’ve already made an impression on this thread…

There ya go @Mike

Even added a bit more in there for ya too, as well as more thoughts from me =)
    well for the first one I ment what i said no hidden meaning.

second one I was thinking skip not a bad idea to let town do invest roles do there work.

3rd decided lyching Creedkingsx is best because I believe he is scum.

and last My thoughts on kennys first post is all shit posts. He is having day 1 fun. but latter on I am getting a scum read on kenny.

and why i nul read is because It is day 1 need more info.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

30. ISO #780

Thanks multiquote

31. ISO #781

32. ISO #782

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    guys i am severely autistic in real life, so it has made me a mafia savant. i am on a comp, maybe i'll ISO dammy to get you guys a better read. but, my autism does not lie to me.

i highly recommend all town players to vote damus with me. vote every way you can! i'm going to vote for damus
    This doesn't mean you don't lie to us about your autism

33. ISO #783

"Targeting his scum-mate"?

What? Lol.

Are you implying you're trying to be sneaky this game sir?? :P
    when as scum do I ever imply i am scum??? thank about that Aivion.

34. ISO #784

35. ISO #785

Inconsistent, early read list, flip flopping, stupid conspiracy theories, etc.
    Inconsistence and flip flopping is basically the same thing... The early list? Dunno I do that as town sometimes, and conspiracy theories, he just pointed out that it was a possibility. The only half valid point I see here is early list of reads.

36. ISO #786

37. ISO #787

Inconsistence and flip flopping is basically the same thing... The early list? Dunno I do that as town sometimes, and conspiracy theories, he just pointed out that it was a possibility. The only half valid point I see here is early list of reads.
    And inconsistence of course

38. ISO #788

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Also @Cryptonic when you made that post, it just seemed phoney to me. But after your interactions with Damus i think you were serious. So i'm going to say i'd like to interact here
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    how dare you townread me like what the fuck ?
    Because at some point I get used to your bs

Also I'm very important so dont lynch me
    very very important
    VERY.

39. ISO #789

+ cause I want to do so.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

40. ISO #790

Your exact words are "he's there but he's not really active." You need to have a conversation with yourself on what you're trying to achieve here fam. Lmfao
    You're HERE, you're posting, but you're not giving anything new, you're not pressuring people, you're not giving thoughts whatsoever out of defense and shitposts. What is in your posts matters more than the number of these. I make long posts and reply to several messages with one post sometimes. You just post a lot of 1-2 liners.

41. ISO #791

when as scum do I ever imply i am scum??? thank about that Aivion.
    When you are trying to pull a double narrative like you did last game? And sort of like you did in Chicago?

well for the first one I ment what i said no hidden meaning.

second one I was thinking skip not a bad idea to let town do invest roles do there work.

3rd decided lyching Creedkingsx is best because I believe he is scum.

and last My thoughts on kennys first post is all shit posts. He is having day 1 fun. but latter on I am getting a scum read on kenny.

and why i nul read is because It is day 1 need more info.
    Um... I can see you wanting to do that if this was a setup where we KNEW we had invest roles. This isn't the mod dude.

A lot of people did shit posts but there was real interaction going on with him aside from it, and this seems like an inconsistent statement to make.

I'm aware this is day 1 I feel ya sir, but your read list you posted seems so full of holes.. I don't know what to think of you anymore.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

42. ISO #792

Your exact words are "he's there but he's not really active." You need to have a conversation with yourself on what you're trying to achieve here fam. Lmfao
    I told myself a few games ago that im forever going to treat low posting and "afk" as being completly NAI.

43. ISO #793

game 1 PTB was my number 1 game 2 Mag was my number 1 game 3 Damus was my number 1 game 4 Creed is my number 1.

44. ISO #794

Because at some point I get used to your bs

Also I'm very important so dont lynch me
    very very important
    VERY.
    You're important to me, my darling squishy~ ;)

45. ISO #795

You're HERE, you're posting, but you're not giving anything new, you're not pressuring people, you're not giving thoughts whatsoever out of defense and shitposts. What is in your posts matters more than the number of these. I make long posts and reply to several messages with one post sometimes. You just post a lot of 1-2 liners.
    Omg. BRAVO

MM gets some Town points!! Which means he's null for now because he he had previous scum points.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

46. ISO #796

47. ISO #797

48. ISO #798

Thats NAI, people do that as town or scum. Do you feel his intentions are not pure?

49. ISO #799

50. ISO #800