What is the dumbest way youuve ever been injured?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1
    Rachyl

What is the dumbest way youuve ever been injured?

One time, I was talking to friends and they were joking about how funny it would be if I fell down the stairs so we were standing by the stairs and i squatted down and rolled sideways down the stairs and i hurt myself really bad lol. That was the dumbest way ive ever been injured. because it hurt my ribcage from taking the steps. share your dumbest way youve ever been injured!

2. ISO #2

Re: What is the dumbest way youuve ever been injured?

One time i was super baked as a kid, and me and my friends were standing at the top of this huge steep hill. I warned them "dont slip", and next thing i know i was sliding face first down the entire hill. I wasnt hurt, but it was still really dumb and we all still laugh about it.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

3. ISO #3
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    One time i was super baked as a kid, and me and my friends were standing at the top of this huge steep hill. I warned them "dont slip", and next thing i know i was sliding face first down the entire hill. I wasnt hurt, but it was still really dumb and we all still laugh about it.
    LMAO! Thats really funny Cryptonic! :P

4. ISO #4

One time about 15 years ago i was hanging out with some friends and my girlfriend at the time it was summertime. I was dared to jump off my shed roof into my pool. ( this is something i did all the time so i decided to add a little flavour to it and said id do it naked.) So i climbed onto the roof of my shed took off all my clothes gave a quick thumbs up to my audience and jumped in. Now being naked and the way i jumped the first thing to hit the water was unfortunatly my balls. The pain was severe but i shook it off. I was in some pain for most of the night, i then thought it would be a good idea to have intercourse with my GF. Needless to say that probally wasnt a good idea. Long story short i ruptured something in my sack and my nut swelled up to twice the size. It never returned to normal size and i had to have a hydrocele procedure to remove the hardened fluid that was conatricting my nut. Thats my story everyone!

5. ISO #5
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    One time about 15 years ago i was hanging out with some friends and my girlfriend at the time it was summertime. I was dared to jump off my shed roof into my pool. ( this is something i did all the time so i decided to add a little flavour to it and said id do it naked.) So i climbed onto the roof of my shed took off all my clothes gave a quick thumbs up to my audience and jumped in. Now being naked and the way i jumped the first thing to hit the water was unfortunatly my balls. The pain was severe but i shook it off. I was in some pain for most of the night, i then thought it would be a good idea to have intercourse with my GF. Needless to say that probally wasnt a good idea. Long story short i ruptured something in my sack and my nut swelled up to twice the size. It never returned to normal size and i had to have a hydrocele procedure to remove the hardened fluid that was conatricting my nut. Thats my story everyone!
    LMFAO! Interesting!!!!

6. ISO #6
    Ganelon

This happened to me when I was 10. I jumped off the first floor balcony and hurt my leg so bad I couldn't run for a month.

The dumbest...? This happened to a friend of mine (a girl; not a guy) an year ago.

She was about 4 years younger than me (so she was like 14 and I was 17), we were pillow-fighting and all that shit. I accidentally punched her too hard and broke her nose... I felt pretty bad about that. lol

7. ISO #7
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    This happened to me when I was 10. I jumped off the first floor balcony and hurt my leg so bad I couldn't run for a month.

The dumbest...? This happened to a friend of mine (a girl; not a guy) an year ago.

She was about 4 years younger than me (so she was like 14 and I was 17), we were pillow-fighting and all that shit. I accidentally punched her too hard and broke her nose... I felt pretty bad about that. lol
    LMFAO your such a dick haha

8. ISO #8
    Ganelon

I've also heard another really dumb story from my high school physics teacher; her old (grammar school) class went on a night out during the holidays with. her and one of her students said to the other "Wanna bet that I could slit. your throat with this glass?" as a half-hearted joke (was definitely not malicious; remember, those were 12-13 year old kids) and, what follows is mostly hearsay (it sounds pretty unbelievable to be fair), somehow that glass broke. in that kid's hand cuz he was clenching his fist too tight and one of the shards slit that other guy's throat... guy survived but developed a pretty. nasty. scar.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    That reminds me of my friend who got his balls twisted and had to have surgery and was in a wheelchair for a couple months
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

10. ISO #10

There was this trailer that was stuck in the mud that I helped push out whilst a pickup truck was pulling it on the other end. By the time we got the trailer all the way out of the mud, we were moving at a jogging pace to keep up with the truck. It was time to let go, so I did.... but there was this metal bar sticking out from the back of the trailer behind me that I’d forgotten about and so it hit me in the head at about 10 MPH

I quite literally ate the dirt after that lol
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    That reminds me of my friend who got his balls twisted and had to have surgery and was in a wheelchair for a couple months
    How exactly did he do that?

13. ISO #13

How i injured my eyes.
    Look 1 time and eyes destroyed forever.

Spoiler : For mods (NON-MODS, PLEASE DON'T OPEN!!!) :
    Before banning me:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-Graphic-Wordz
    ban Mugy too lol
    Last edited by Cryptonic; October 30th, 2018 at 09:17 AM.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.