S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread - Page 22
Register

User Tag List

Page 22 of 92 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 72 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 4558
  1. ISO #1051

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This whole conversation is a waste of space and just cluttering the thread =( just give us one big post with a serious case. Not a thousand posts with one or two lines that don't make sense. You're far from new, and yet you refuse to change what is obviously wrong in your approach after being called out on it countless times. @Light_Yagami
    If you do not do this, as much as I townread you, I'm going to fucking vote you into oblivion and throw you into a squirrel tree >=O you are a nuisance to this town as of now.
    And if you shitpost again and reply with a fluffy useless picture like you did to Sen recently, I Will Vote You And I Will Kill You.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1052

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Heh It Always Seems That Way Doesnt It.. Till You Look Beneath The Surface Level..
    What you try to say: I'm playing 14d chess and all of my moves have a million ulterior motives that you puny humans could never begin to understand.

What it actually means: I'm talking out of my ass and thus I need to speak in elementary school level riddles to hide the fact that I can't back up a single one of my empty claims.

Boring. Next.

3. ISO #1053
    Ganelon

Light you’re not exactly easy to talk to either, you’re not helping it.

4. ISO #1054

If you do not do this, as much as I townread you, I'm going to fucking vote you into oblivion and throw you into a squirrel tree >=O you are a nuisance to this town as of now.
    And if you shitpost again and reply with a fluffy useless picture like you did to Sen recently, I Will Vote You And I Will Kill You.
    Then Do It Now..

5. ISO #1055
    Ganelon

6. ISO #1056

7. ISO #1057

8. ISO #1058

This whole conversation is a waste of space and just cluttering the thread =( just give us one big post with a serious case. Not a thousand posts with one or two lines that don't make sense. You're far from new, and yet you refuse to change what is obviously wrong in your approach after being called out on it countless times. @Light_Yagami
    Naw theres nothing wrong with his play. Boo on you

9. ISO #1059

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Dude, this is actually mean what the hell lol
    Replying with only fluff and flooding the thread, making everyone waste time and efforts, and hurting his team (if he actually is town) is what's actually mean. He isn't unaware that something is wrong: he gets lynched all the time over it. I would like that to change, for the Town's sake and for his own. How else would you want to approach that situation? By addressing his shitposting? I refuse to go there, and would rather make it a "save the game" policy of getting rid of him if he doesn't stop being anti-town.
    If he's scum, well then lynching him will only do good anyway. Do you disagree with that?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #1060

Replying with only fluff and flooding the thread, making everyone waste time and efforts, and hurting his team (if he actually is town) is what's actually mean. He isn't unaware that something is wrong: he gets lynched all the time over it. I would like that to change, for the Town's sake and for his own. How else would you want to approach that situation? By addressing his shitposting? I refuse to go there, and would rather make it a "save the game" policy of getting rid of him if he doesn't stop being anti-town.
    If he's scum, well then lynching him will only do good anyway. Do you disagree with that?
    Yeah but you're pushing "play like I play or I'll PL you" which is lame

11. ISO #1061

Then Do It Now..
    -vote Light_Yagami

12. ISO #1062

None Of It Is Fluff.. Jesus You Must Be Blind.

13. ISO #1063
    Ganelon

I think you’re exaggerating. I don’t think Light deserves a policy lynch over something like this. It’s not like he’s deliberately been toxic like EEfe is... I mean sometimes he is but I don’t think that shows in FM for the most part...

14. ISO #1064

15. ISO #1065
    Ganelon

being* not been. Fuck spelling

16. ISO #1066

17. ISO #1067
    Ganelon

I guess in a normal game you’d say that Light is not in a team with MM after that.
    In a normal game this would almost certainly confirm MM as town, bc scum don’t say that kinda nasty shit about someone lmao

18. ISO #1068

None Of It Is Fluff.. Jesus You Must Be Blind.
    "X is scum, but I won't elaborate."

"I roleclaimed, but noone can see it."

"My posts look like spam, but there's more beneath the surface."

"None of it is fluff, but I won't go into detail".

There's two possibilities here: either everything you post is useless fluff, or everyone but you is too stupid to make any sense of it. In any event, it should be clear that noone is getting it. Does that benefit the town in any way? Of course it doesn't. So you're either dumb or scum.

Elaborate now or I'll hang you tomorrow, and no amount of screaming about everyone else being blind and you being a secret misunderstood genius will save you.

19. ISO #1069

I Really Think Marshmallow Marshall Is Voting Me Because I Called Him Out For Being Serial Killer To Be Honest And The Fact I Havent Given Up On That Position Since Earlier Posts..
    He's Still Salty That You Neutered Him Last Game

20. ISO #1070
    Ganelon

I Really Think Marshmallow Marshall Is Voting Me Because I Called Him Out For Being Serial Killer To Be Honest And The Fact I Havent Given Up On That Position Since Earlier Posts..
    In no way shape or form is MM evil. Evils don’t push town like that, and he basically said he would lynch you even though he thought you were town.

21. ISO #1071

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Yeah but you're pushing "play like I play or I'll PL you" which is lame
    we were on the verge of policy lynching/AFK lynching/anti-town-player lynching Renegade and Ceko for doing similar things earlier. The difference here is that he makes himself a center of attention, which then generates literal hundreds of posts that every player, of any alignment, can make: "Hey, this doesn't work because X Y Z. Do you think..." or "No, not really" or "contribute more please". All of this happened, and all of this gave nothing but more flood.

As for that accusation, not really... I admire people who play in a way that's not mine when it works to some extent, and this includes you and your "alliance" stuff lol. But unless you see an advantage I do not see in his playstyle, I will keep this opinion. It's not a question of "he doesn't play like me", but a question of "he doesn't help town". I can be wrong of course, but I doubt I am; feel free to prove me wrong.
    Am I really that mean for saying that Someone Who Posts A Ton Of Pictures And Very Little Content And A Lot Of Fluff is anti-town, and that consistent strongly anti-town players should be lynched?

22. ISO #1072

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post

There's two possibilities here: either everything you post is useless fluff, or everyone but you is too stupid to make any sense of it. In any event, it should be clear that noone is getting it. Does that benefit the town in any way? Of course it doesn't. So you're either dumb or scum.

Elaborate now or I'll hang you tomorrow, and no amount of screaming about everyone else being blind and you being a secret misunderstood genius will save you.
    Thats Fine Kill Me Then.. Put Me Up Oh Wait You Already Are Voting Me Since I Originally Pointed Out Your All Rise When The King Enters Post.. More Then Once.. Now.. First Time Was With A Song..

23. ISO #1073

24. ISO #1074

I think you’re exaggerating. I don’t think Light deserves a policy lynch over something like this. It’s not like he’s deliberately been toxic like EEfe is... I mean sometimes he is but I don’t think that shows in FM for the most part...
    He's not toxic here, that's true... and toxicity is literally forbidden in games. That doesn't mean the rest of things isn't an issue, does it? Also, I'm ready to go backwards and unvote him anytime if he actually replies with something that is not "You Are A Snake" or "You Are SK", etc.

25. ISO #1075

You have my full support and agreement on this topic. That being said, I look forward to next day to be able to read you; your posts have been good, but could very well be made by any alignment. I like your style, though.
    I'm curious, do you still scumread Superjack?

26. ISO #1076

He's not toxic here, that's true... and toxicity is literally forbidden in games. That doesn't mean the rest of things isn't an issue, does it? Also, I'm ready to go backwards and unvote him anytime if he actually replies with something that is not "You Are A Snake" or "You Are SK", etc.
    So You Are Saiyan Because I Believe You Could Be Scum And Have Said So Early On.. As With Sen.. I Cant Say It The Way I Want or How I Want?

27. ISO #1077

Thats Fine Kill Me Then
    I will. Also, just for future notes, he was never able to say a single thing about my contributions -which he was calling out while thinking I was away, the poor thing-, let alone build a case against me after saying that I'm the Cult Leader.

28. ISO #1078

29. ISO #1079

I will. Also, just for future notes, he was never able to say a single thing about my contributions -which he was calling out while thinking I was away, the poor thing-, let alone build a case against me after saying that I'm the Cult Leader.
    Dude Its Been Like 15 Minutes What You Looking For An ISO.. Because I Could Potentially Build A Damning Case Against Anyone.. Not That Anyone Would Listen To It..

30. ISO #1080

Thats Fine Kill Me Then.. Put Me Up Oh Wait You Already Are Voting Me Since I Originally Pointed Out Your All Rise When The King Enters Post.. More Then Once.. Now.. First Time Was With A Song..
    I wonder why a Jester King would put so much time and energy trying to read you accurately (or looking like it) and trying to help you, though. Maybe he just is really nice xD

31. ISO #1081

Dude Its Been Like 15 Minutes What You Looking For An ISO.. Because I Could Potentially Build A Damning Case Against Anyone.. Not That Anyone Would Listen To It..
    Sure thing, kiddo. "I could, but I won't, but I could". I just summarized everything you've done this game.

Go eat some dirt or something and come back once you finally decide to use words to say something, rather than cluttering the page while pretending to contribute. You're just boring me at this point.

32. ISO #1082

Sure thing, kiddo. "I could, but I won't, but I could". I just summarized everything you've done this game.

Go eat some dirt or something and come back once you finally decide to use words to say something, rather than cluttering the page while pretending to contribute. You're just boring me at this point.
    lol I remember when games were 90% posts like this. Different era for sure

33. ISO #1083

So You Are Saiyan Because I Believe You Could Be Scum And Have Said So Early On.. As With Sen.. I Cant Say It The Way I Want or How I Want?
    You can say it, you're allowed to be wrong. What you cannot do is expect not to get lynched if you do not back it up with a logical case. You and the rest of the players in this game apparently do not have the same definition of a logical case, by the way, so I'll clarify: what's expected is that you give reasons that have some reference in the thread and that you explain the links you make between the posts or the events (night feedback, kills, etc.) and the alignment of the player you're making a case on. By "alignment", I mean "town or scum", since it's not really possible to know which exact scum role people are at the moment. You are not obligated to make it a long wallpost, only a post giving an hypothesis based on thread facts, even if it is not necessarily right. Then, we can actually analyze what you say and be convinced by it. That's all I'm asking for.

34. ISO #1084

I Never Said I Wouldnt..

35. ISO #1085

Light_Yagami, my request would solve that.
    I haven't scumread him this game. I just wanted to put a stop to what I saw as a hindrance. I can elaborate about it way later. Not now, because WIFOM™.
    Alright.

36. ISO #1086

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    lol I remember when games were 90% posts like this. Different era for sure
    Hah. Yeah. Everyone was full aggro during the games. Has it changed too much?

---------------

I guess I'll leave a note here to everyone, which will probably fuck up a bit of my play, but having fun is more important, so whatever: I'll destroy you, insult you at times, definitely call you dumb. I will get under your skin and make you slip, because I eat scum for breakfast. It's not personal; I'm attacking your in-game character, not you. I love you all. (:

37. ISO #1087

Dude, this is actually mean what the hell lol
    Thinking about it, Ganelon's posts reacting to my intervention towards Light are really towny (he could jump on one of us instead) and fit his town meta. I'm getting flashbacks of "This ain't your meta!" posts and it strenghtens my read on him. Welcome to the townreads, which are quite few in this game to be honest. I think you're pretty much alone with Superjack up there, and maybe a tiny bit Banana, but that's just a feeling and it's based on nothing tangible.

38. ISO #1088

Hah. Yeah. Everyone was full aggro during the games. Has it changed too much?

---------------

I guess I'll leave a note here to everyone, which will probably fuck up a bit of my play, but having fun is more important, so whatever: I'll destroy you, insult you at times, definitely call you dumb. I will get under your skin and make you slip, because I eat scum for breakfast. It's not personal; I'm attacking your in-game character, not you. I love you all. (:
    It's not really destroying your play, since that is kinda assumed for everyone ^^

39. ISO #1089

40. ISO #1090

Just Think Of A World Where Kira Is Black Listed From Every Game.. That Would Be The Dream..
    uh what

Does someone force you to play FM? CALL 911!!!
    But if not, then what are you saying lol

41. ISO #1091

42. ISO #1092

43. ISO #1093

Banana why are you whiteknighting Light suddenly? Proud knight in fiery armor, hm?

44. ISO #1094

Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    The terrible feedback would still outweigh the ousting of a neut + non recruitment of jesters IMO. But again I don't think a jester king is present, even with Sen's picture.
    Doesn't believe Jester King is present. Doesn't believe Sen is Jester King.

??
    I'm saying that I do not think Jester King is likely. I have said this several times above if you read my posts, even Yigama responded to them. If there was a jester king (that knew his role and wasn't a lunatic) I see no reason why they wouldn't have revealed when you beckoned to get their win.

Granted, there could still be one that is hidden and even they don't know. I'm not talking about that.

I have not said anything else about what roles I do and do not believe are in the setup. Others discussed the possibility of cult but not me.

So I am not sure where you are getting that I have determined anything about the setup outside of Jester King not being likely -that's a mighty small banana peel for such a large slip for an esteemed vet, no?
    Sutle attack on SuperJack's veteran status. This post also lacks an opinion, but has an attack.

So if that is your reasoning for antagonizing me for believing there isn't a jester king, then why did you ask for one to claim in the first place? You do recall that you polled the crowd for jester king claims, right?

Hmmm
    Redirection.

Yes I understand that is what he is saying, so why was he asking for Jester King to reveal in the first place then?
    Agreed - shouldn't be about me at all.
    Sigh. So you don't see how it is confusing that the person who accepts this argument would also simultaneously be the one asking for the jester king to reveal? If you believed this to be the case, why ask at all?
    Hmm what? Never done anything about SuperJack after this. Does not continue to prod, and does not vote SuperJack.

Oh good. I always liked charmander as gen 1 starter. GOOFY
    You got me there. I should not make that assumption.
    A jab at our collective intellect.

Probably both.
    Based on the pages of discussion, I am your top target to check? Hm
    Of course it's about him.

Unfortunately I agree with this assessment.
    A jab at BC and Ganelon's credibility— which is acceptable if he believes BananaCucho or Ganelon to be scum however, he does not follow up on this either.

Why are you SO interested in having me lynched for a single stupid post you didn't like, but totally ignore someone with 8 now 16 TOTAL POSTS?

WHat is your problem? If you think I'm scum, you are wrong
    Fixation on his attacker. In light of his other posts, this is mere self-preservation.

Removing my vote from ceko since they claimed.

Still do not understand why secondpassing is singling me out constantly and PAYING NO ATTENTION to anyone else.

What gives? Surely they aren't that stupid of an executioner. Or am I doing the assuming intelligence thing again?

-unvote
    A prod at my intellect.

Well, if your mind is apparently already made up that I am scum, why aren't trying to find other scum then? You seem solely focused on a single person, and even if it wasn't me I would say it is irrational and suspicious.
    A hypocrite. See context.

A single shit post gets singled out amongst PAGES of SHITPOSTS from others. Regardless I hope people don't put much stock into what second passing has to say. Something strange going on there.
    Excusing behavior with the two wrongs makes a right argument.

And so what is your conclusion then?
    In response to Varcron, a post that is concerned only with his personal well-being.

((
    Quite a defense. He hasn't made a read on Varcron, because in either case, he would be trying to convince Varcron otherwise.

Total fixation on a single player is at best a sign of a bad mafia player and at worst scummy as hell.

You are right, your obsession with me is a huge distraction, but go on.
    Doesn't go on himself.

That kind of inflexibility in thinking and hanging on like a pit bull caused town to lose last game, and what, the past 6 apparently?
    I think it is because you close your mind to other possibilities, which as town is a huge liability, especially if you are wrong like secondplastic here.
    Delusional. I'll look forward to your pop in 3 am crazy posts again tonight.
    Another prod at my intellect. Also an awaiting post, hasn't taken the initiative to gather information this game.

Frankly I find second passing super suspicious and until they add more to this than "REN MUST DIE" they have my vote. Enjoy

-vote -secondpassing
    wow I messed that up -

-unvote
    -vote secondpassing
    OMGUS

Cmon folks, let's extract some more from low effort "REN MUST DIE" secondpassing.
    Well I think it is either scummy or signs of a bad player. But you do you.
    Secondpassing is certainly an experienced player so that is why I lean toward scum. My vote will stand. Just look for their goofy 3 am obsessive posts about me again and hopefully ignore.
    You add so much to this game. Truly an amazing d1. What we do without your <20 iwu posts, who knows? Great sherrif I tell you, hopefully you have a solid lead to check tonight! Great job!
    Of course he's "going" albeit slightly after necko.

His posts consists only of shade-throwing/attacks on credibility/attacks on "character", which sows distrust in town. A prime goal to slow down our efforts.

Produces opinion on only the least relevant topics, and uses language that indicates he is not open to further discussion about them, nor is taking a forefront and strong stance on them.

Overly concerned about his survival.

45. ISO #1095

Why YOU should vote renegade

1. His posts consists only of shade-throwing/attacks on credibility/attacks on "character", which sows distrust in town. A prime goal to slow down our efforts.

2. Produces opinion on only the least relevant topics, and uses language that indicates he is not open to further discussion about them, nor is taking a forefront and strong stance on them.

3. Overly concerned about his survival.

46. ISO #1096

47. ISO #1097

Renegade is quite new: this is his second FM game. In his first game, he was mafia, and he played a completely different game. I admit that he could be simply trying a new style as an evil neutral, though, since his play is scummy. His main crime in all of this is pushing at everyone without ever following up on the pushes. He's just poking everywhere to look like he's scumhunting when he's in fact just creating bad chaos (which is, by the way, the exact thing he denounced earlier, saying that it's why town has been losing all games recently)... I'm very open to lynching him at the moment, but am still waiting on @Light_Yagami 's logical case.

48. ISO #1098

I feel just a little bad about all the people who suddenly logged on to read my three posts. It's not 3:00 AM but it is 1:00 AM so you'll have to leave me your thoughts and I will get back to you tomorrow, or maybe I won't be able to go to sleep like yesterday until 2:00AM.

I notice the Light questioning going on. I approve of this sort of thread talk but am also wondering how many times this sort of conversation has been had.
    Spoiler : terran :

49. ISO #1099

Renegade is quite new: this is his second FM game. In his first game, he was mafia, and he played a completely different game. I admit that he could be simply trying a new style as an evil neutral, though, since his play is scummy. His main crime in all of this is pushing at everyone without ever following up on the pushes. He's just poking everywhere to look like he's scumhunting when he's in fact just creating bad chaos (which is, by the way, the exact thing he denounced earlier, saying that it's why town has been losing all games recently)... I'm very open to lynching him at the moment, but am still waiting on @Light_Yagami 's logical case.
    I don't know if you'll ever get a case that is acceptable to you, but okay.
    Uh, thanks for the virtual support on renegade?

gn

50. ISO #1100

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Why YOU should vote renegade

1. His posts consists only of shade-throwing/attacks on credibility/attacks on "character", which sows distrust in town. A prime goal to slow down our efforts.

2. Produces opinion on only the least relevant topics, and uses language that indicates he is not open to further discussion about them, nor is taking a forefront and strong stance on them.

3. Overly concerned about his survival.
    1. Yes.

2. That is bad, but I'm unsure if that is actually scummy or just closed/AFKer behavior.

3. Hmm, he sure begins posting a lot of things when he gets pushed, unlike when he's left alone. But is that a scum tell? Remember that he has the mod's mentality, and that on the mod, spamming things that aren't necessarily right or useful but that are game-related and make you look useful can save you, no matter what your alignment is.

4. The main reason I think he's a good lynch is because he doesn't follow up on his pushes. He pokes at people, he attacks their credibility, but he never ever holds an argument against another player for a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    This behavior is sudden? Been doing it the whole game.
    The second I called out Light for his poor defense and contribution, he began doing it more. I'm not sure if he had done it before.