S-FM 244: SC2Mafia 1.0 - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751

2. ISO #752

Re: S-FM SC2Mafia 1.0

Also even if the doc chain keeps going, its an inevitable town loss if we DON'T lynch Mafia today AND tomorrow.

Voting power lies with the Neutral (able to push the day into night without a lynch) UNLESS the Crier stops being AFK. Neutral will side with Mafia to save from being killed at night. You just solidified my vote on you for not realising this @Distorted

I am happy to vote Naz however if you want to vote her.

3. ISO #753

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Also even if the doc chain keeps going, its an inevitable town loss if we DON'T lynch Mafia today AND tomorrow.

Voting power lies with the Neutral (able to push the day into night without a lynch) UNLESS the Crier stops being AFK. Neutral will side with Mafia to save from being killed at night. You just solidified my vote on you for not realising this @Distorted

if mafia attacks me they literally throw away the game I dont see them attempting it. Also, i want to hear hybrids claim. You are not confirmed doc since 2 protects are dead. if hybrid, naz, dunna, or gyrlander claim a town power role - another doc is no longer possible either.

4. ISO #754

Gyrlander claims he was jailed N1: well that means a jailor? if it was a kidnapper why wouldent they kill u or blink N1 due to that ending the invincible doc chain? I have a feeling we HAVE a jailor. meaning u or efe are lying.

5. ISO #755

I trust @Gyrlander and @Efekannn02 more than I trust you right now just from how susp this is turning out to be. Efe did say obvious info - which is WHY i want to hear who efe followed last night. I want to see who confirms it and what he has. You seem to be pushing for a "fast lynch" and not allowing people to give info. If efe is detective, you are not doctor with a jailor present.

6. ISO #756

7. ISO #757

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    if mafia attacks me they literally throw away the game I dont see them attempting it.
    mind telling us what neutral role you are soft claiming?

Also, i want to hear hybrids claim.
    i quoted his claim in my previous post

You are not confirmed doc since 2 protects are dead.
    only 1 town protect is dead (bus driver) which as we have all come to agree on is a Town Any slot.

if naz, dunna, or gyrlander claim a town power role - another doc is no longer possible either.
    if that's the case then Blink made a big play day 1 for false claiming Doctor. However, we ALL have been contributing and every one that hasn't role claimed has not, besides Gyrlander which is why I have him pegged as the neutral for now.

8. ISO #758

Hybrid buddied efe early - and vouched for him hard although he did say he believed efe bussed him.

you instantly took blink up on that doc chain, then gyrlander was jailed?? doenst make sense if a kidnapper is present.

Once we get more people - im hoping for some good info to come out here
    if they aren't town then the REAL townies are fucking dumb as shit for letting mafia walk all over them

9. ISO #759

10. ISO #760

11. ISO #761

mind telling us what neutral role you are soft claiming?

i quoted his claim in my previous post

only 1 town protect is dead (bus driver) which as we have all come to agree on is a Town Any slot.

if that's the case then Blink made a big play day 1 for false claiming Doctor. However, we ALL have been contributing and every one that hasn't role claimed has not, besides Gyrlander which is why I have him pegged as the neutral for now.
    Blink was confirmed visiting you. I want to hear who efe watched last night.

Also, the neutral role im claiming could potentially be beneficial for the town not revealing yet. I will if majority would like that - but it would not be in towns BEST interest.

Curious why you are not asking about the jailor at all though - there is a claim of being jailed and you don't seem to be interested whatsover to investigate that..?

12. ISO #762

I have 3 town reads:

-Blink (meta and the obvious from this game)
    -Hybrid for being attacked by Mafia
    -Gyrlander - because literally everyone here has accused him.

Biggest scum reads are either Rumox OR Efe - Both of them are not town. either Naz/bugz/dunna are the last 2. i mean it is still possible blink COULD be - i doubt it, and it is still possible Gyrlander could be and his mafia were just giving him a hard time. But Naz is also claiming an un-counterclaimed role (last cit) so i put her in a more town read just due to that. we need more info from the rest before forming any real leads here.

13. ISO #763

14. ISO #764

Confirmed is too strong of a word personally given our public doc chain agreement. Anyone can claim det and use our public claim to confirm themselves. However I somewhat trust Efe as no one is countering one of the town power role all claimed currently. I would like to hear Efe's lead from last night tho.

I'm not asking about jailor because we have already collectively decided that it is a Kidnapper given the current TPR claims. Since it is confirmed to be a Kidnapper with our current leads, there doesn't need to be any more discussion about it.. just lynchings to prevent them from kidnapping.

UNLESS the Jailor wants to come forward today (which I HIGHLY advise so we can sort out the fake TPR claimant). However the Jailor didn't reveal yesterday when we asked him to for this very reason, even more solidifying them being a Kidnapper

15. ISO #765

16. ISO #766

Confirmed is too strong of a word personally given our public doc chain agreement. Anyone can claim det and use our public claim to confirm themselves. However I somewhat trust Efe as no one is countering one of the town power role all claimed currently. I would like to hear Efe's lead from last night tho.

I'm not asking about jailor because we have already collectively decided that it is a Kidnapper given the current TPR claims. Since it is confirmed to be a Kidnapper with our current leads, there doesn't need to be any more discussion about it.. just lynchings to prevent them from kidnapping.

UNLESS the Jailor wants to come forward today (which I HIGHLY advise so we can sort out the fake TPR claimant). However the Jailor didn't reveal yesterday when we asked him to for this very reason, even more solidifying them being a Kidnapper
    Reading through yesterday still - but I see a lot of debate and confusion on whether its a jailor or kidnapper - doesnt look like anyone really agreed on it. Seems you are confident knowing though?? Efes leads can hopefully clear some stuff up here. But either you are Efe is lying, that much is clear.

But let's wait for everyone else - as I said, I have a feeling we are about to get some valueble info.

17. ISO #767

18. ISO #768

19. ISO #769

20. ISO #770

21. ISO #771

So we need to sort out Naz and Hybrid.

And if you have any doubts about me being Doctor, all it takes is the "real" Town Any slot to come forward and we can begin our discussion about it then
    ....you just accused me - then u went to bugz/dunna - then u said efe is ur top scum read so we need to debate between naz and hybrid?? da fk lol

22. ISO #772

23. ISO #773

24. ISO #774

25. ISO #775

Crier needed to reveal last night. I'm assuming its Noz_Bugz or Dunna, so to save accidentally voting the AFK crier ..

-vote Distorted

So Naz and Distorted both deny claiming Jailor. Can someone quote where Naz claimed cit for me?

That leaves Noz_Bugz and Dunna as potential Jailor that is AFK and refusing to come forward. Conveniently the AFK people. I don't buy it.

If SOMEONE is lying about TPR, efe has always been the top of my scum list and is my first go to person.

If Naz indeed claimed Cit earlier as you claimed, I had my doubts on Hybrid due to his incredibly late Bus Driver confirm. He posted a few times after Soviet claimed the swap before finally confirming

So we need to sort out Naz and Hybrid.

And if you have any doubts about me being Doctor, all it takes is the "real" Town Any slot to come forward and we can begin our discussion about it then
    no false narrative.....

26. ISO #776

27. ISO #777

I never accused Noz and Dunna, i suggested one of them is Crier and to avoid lynching that person I voted you.

I never accused Noz and Dunna as scum, I was laying out the options on who could be the Jailor that is not revealing due to AFK.

The only narrative you can pull from my posts is that Efe is my top scummer IF someone is lying about TPR (read my posts back in Day 2 about him, it's no secret) and that I want to discuss the dual Citizen claim with only 1 Citizen slot left.

You got it half correct

28. ISO #778

29. ISO #779

30. ISO #780

31. ISO #781

32. ISO #782

In regards to naz and hybrid dual citizen claim.

Hybrid
    I have had my doubts about Hybrid ever since he delayed the bus swap from Soviet. It's why I was suspicious of Soviet when he first revealed. Hybrid posted (from memory) at least 3 times before finally yielding to Soviet's claim. Soviet himself was questioning why Hybrid was ignoring the bus swap claim. HOWEVER, due to the Bus Driver swap.. this means that Hyrbid is NOT Mafia as he was targeted by Mafia Night 1. At worst Hybrid is a NEUTRAL.

Naz
    This binch could be anything. She got +town points from me for revealing the Kidnapper/Jailor scenario tho. Not much else I can say about her

33. ISO #783

IF naz is a 3rd citizen, that would be a Town Any slot.

We would then have to look at the TPR claims. Me, Blink and Efe.

Blink and I both slot into Town Protective AND Town Any, Efe only slots into Town Any. Efe was acting hella scummish early day 2. Like I said before, he is my go to guy IF we are to believe Naz is 3rd citizen.

Personally I have high doubts on 3rd Citizen and Naz is the weakest link am. BINNNNNCH

34. ISO #784

35. ISO #785

IF naz is a 3rd citizen, that would be a Town Any slot.

We would then have to look at the TPR claims. Me, Blink and Efe.

Blink and I both slot into Town Protective AND Town Any, Efe only slots into Town Any. Efe was acting hella scummish early day 2. Like I said before, he is my go to guy IF we are to believe Naz is 3rd citizen.

Personally I have high doubts on 3rd Citizen and Naz is the weakest link am. BINNNNNCH
    stop saying i'm 3rd citizen i'm second citizen

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    rude im not a retard..thats not nice
    right here i was softclaiming before u RAGED at me u rude af send me nudes on snapchat

i want everyone else to wake up , only dead people + us 3 are lurking atm

36. ISO #786

37. ISO #787

Hybrid buddied efe early - and vouched for him hard although he did say he believed efe bussed him.

you instantly took blink up on that doc chain, then gyrlander was jailed?? doenst make sense if a kidnapper is present.

Once we get more people - im hoping for some good info to come out here
    Both efe and gyr being town s impossible
    Tho if gyrl claims crier that s yet another subject to talk but he was jailed last night and if we are sure it is kidnapper. That means u are fake claiming neutral and gyr is our neutral
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

38. ISO #788

39. ISO #789

In regards to naz and hybrid dual citizen claim.

Hybrid
    I have had my doubts about Hybrid ever since he delayed the bus swap from Soviet. It's why I was suspicious of Soviet when he first revealed. Hybrid posted (from memory) at least 3 times before finally yielding to Soviet's claim. Soviet himself was questioning why Hybrid was ignoring the bus swap claim. HOWEVER, due to the Bus Driver swap.. this means that Hyrbid is NOT Mafia as he was targeted by Mafia Night 1. At worst Hybrid is a NEUTRAL.

Naz
    This binch could be anything. She got +town points from me for revealing the Kidnapper/Jailor scenario tho. Not much else I can say about her
    I thought maf shouldnt know about the bus. So i kept my mouth shut and let soviet do what he wants

40. ISO #790

I have 3 town reads:

-Blink (meta and the obvious from this game)
    -Hybrid for being attacked by Mafia
    -Gyrlander - because literally everyone here has accused him.

Biggest scum reads are either Rumox OR Efe - Both of them are not town. either Naz/bugz/dunna are the last 2. i mean it is still possible blink COULD be - i doubt it, and it is still possible Gyrlander could be and his mafia were just giving him a hard time. But Naz is also claiming an un-counterclaimed role (last cit) so i put her in a more town read just due to that. we need more info from the rest before forming any real leads here.
    Only I and someone else I forgot has accuded him. Others sheeped in and there s still enough mafias to not to vote him

41. ISO #791

If SOMEONE is lying about TPR, efe has always been the top of my scum list and is my first go to person.

If Naz indeed claimed Cit earlier as you claimed, I had my doubts on Hybrid due to his incredibly late Bus Driver confirm. He posted a few times after Soviet claimed the swap before finally confirming
    Tbh my late claim isnt late
    It s not a mod game and the tpr s hidden identities are precious to town.

42. ISO #792

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    3rd cit impossile if we both have kidbap and agent
    Unless* not if

43. ISO #793

Or if Naz and Hybrid are indeed both Citizens (1 x Town Any 2 x Confirmed Citizen), Efe is lying.

Who would you trust, the person who enters a doc chain agreement in their first FM game or someone using publicly stated information to "confirm" themselves?
    That d mean we both have an agent and kidnap
    If naz were to claim cit she d have to pressure efe instead of me

44. ISO #794

I think distorted s fake claiming neutral tbh. And he also only have claimed "neutral" not a significant role

45. ISO #795

Mafia Killing Noz_Bugz/Naz/Gyrlander/Dunna/Distorted
    Mafia Support Noz_Bugz/Naz/Gyrlander/Dunna/Distorted
    Mafia Deception Noz_Bugz/Naz/Gyrlander/Dunna/Distorted

Town Government Noz_Bugz/Dunna
    Town Investigative Arsonist
    Town Killing Marshmallow
    Town Protective Blink
    Town Protective Rumox
    Town Any Soviet
    Town Any Efekannn
    Citizen Scvmurderer
    Citizen Hybrid

Any Neutral Distorted/Gyrlander

Gyrlander CANNOT be Crier as he was jailed N1 and Crier spoke. Naz is the safest lynch for us as far as I can see. Still waiting on Efe to provide his lead from N2.

46. ISO #796

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    That d mean we both have an agent and kidnap
    If naz were to claim cit she d have to pressure efe instead of me
    i was actually going to vote him when day opened and ask him what he found out as "detective"
    like if he was gonna say 'oh rumox visited blink' or make up some bs or whatever
    but i'm not bloodthirsty like rumox who is claiming me "safe lynch"

when i flip town they're coming for u next "doctor"

47. ISO #797

48. ISO #798

49. ISO #799

50. ISO #800