S-FM 244: SC2Mafia 1.0 - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

Re: S-FM SC2Mafia 1.0

and i dont think that dunna would have used such confident sentences in his jail chat. Since he is new i think he d just ask for role and reads of yours.

That only leaves @Noz_Bugz and @Scvmurderer tbh, since we dont know how noz_bugz would play i cant be sure about it but our kidnapper is most probably scvmurderer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

2. ISO #652

And also, I think @Distorted is a mafia member as well. I shutted up and just came to here if i was necessary at day 1, i think he thought i was some kind of tpr role or something? maybe crier ?
    And since blink and rumox s chain was going on and they obviously didn t want to risk into mm (which is not taking risk is a distorted thing to do) i think he went for me.

3. ISO #653

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    and i dont think that dunna would have used such confident sentences in his jail chat. Since he is new i think he d just ask for role and reads of yours.

That only leaves @Noz_Bugz and @Scvmurderer tbh, since we dont know how noz_bugz would play i cant be sure about it but our kidnapper is most probably scvmurderer.
    Hell Yeah Dunna Is Too Stupid For Confidence Unlike Me However...
    I Like Ice Cream

4. ISO #654

5. ISO #655

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Hell Yeah Dunna Is Too Stupid For Confidence Unlike Me However...
    you've claimed det, and "if you were to be jailor i d fucking murder you" -gyrlander 2018

6. ISO #656

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    With 7 hours left I honestly think we should lynch someone to stop a jail happening
    I m in favor of a scvmurderer lynch for the reasonings above.
    -vote Scvmurderer

7. ISO #657

And also, I think @Distorted is a mafia member as well. I shutted up and just came to here if i was necessary at day 1, i think he thought i was some kind of tpr role or something? maybe crier ?
    And since blink and rumox s chain was going on and they obviously didn t want to risk into mm (which is not taking risk is a distorted thing to do) i think he went for me.
    Its For Me Either Rumox And You Are Scum Or
    Distorted And Scvmurderer

The Leaders Of The Corrupt Clans Or The Stupid Neutrals You Decide Because Im The Best And Most Corrupted One
    I Like Ice Cream

8. ISO #658

9. ISO #659

Its For Me Either Rumox And You Are Scum Or
    Distorted And Scvmurderer

The Leaders Of The Corrupt Clans Or The Stupid Neutrals You Decide Because Im The Best And Most Corrupted One
    i cant be scum if soviet were to be bd. I was bded with mm which makes mafia targetted me n1 to kill

10. ISO #660

11. ISO #661

12. ISO #662

13. ISO #663

14. ISO #664

15. ISO #665

16. ISO #666

17. ISO #667

18. ISO #668

19. ISO #669

20. ISO #670

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Ok I am going to bed, probs wont be back before day 2 ends.

@blinkskater we can't give kidnapper a chance to jail. Please vote

i wont be here to check so if blink doesnt vote thats mad scummy considering the situation we are in
    Im not voting scv right now i will be here before EOD dont worry

21. ISO #671

btw, we HAVE to lynch today. REASONS:
    1-We have all of our tpr roles revealed.
    2-We have no night kills as TPR role
    3-We have an useless crier which provides no value in his playstyle
    4-We already have a tons of suspected people
    5-We are out of 2 important TPR roles (Detective and Vigilante)

22. ISO #672

btw, we HAVE to lynch today. REASONS:
    1-We have all of our tpr roles revealed.
    2-We have no night kills as TPR role
    3-We have an useless crier which provides no value in his playstyle
    4-We already have a tons of suspected people
    5-We are out of 2 important TPR roles (Detective and Vigilante)
    I agree +2 town points also I think it would be more beneficial to us instead of lynching one of the AFK people drew Lynch one of our suspected evil people that have been contributing that would tell us a lot more about possible teammates on the mafia but in the same time I want all the AFK people to just die too lol

23. ISO #673

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I agree +2 town points also I think it would be more beneficial to us instead of lynching one of the AFK people drew Lynch one of our suspected evil people that have been contributing that would tell us a lot more about possible teammates on the mafia but in the same time I want all the AFK people to just die too lol
    No, the thing is i lean towards to scvmurderer based on what gyrlander said. And i lean toward to distorted as well just because his thought of process is similar to what has happened. (i ve explained in it in my read of distorted)

24. ISO #674

No, the thing is i lean towards to scvmurderer based on what gyrlander said. And i lean toward to distorted as well just because his thought of process is similar to what has happened. (i ve explained in it in my read of distorted)
    Ive said a few times my gut scummy read after day 1 was scv i thought he was really trying to pull off what he did day 1 as mafia

25. ISO #675

as much i want to lynch afk i feel like it would just be a waste, especially if scv is perhaps a jester like we thought? i agree with blink here in that we should lynch a suspected evil we can all agree on. but we gotta move quick before people go to sleep and shit :/

but wait, blink now you think he is mafia? like i said, i trust your instincts and since i believe u as town i will follow u over anyone else

26. ISO #676

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    as much i want to lynch afk i feel like it would just be a waste, especially if scv is perhaps a jester like we thought? i agree with blink here in that we should lynch a suspected evil we can all agree on. but we gotta move quick before people go to sleep and shit :/

but wait, blink now you think he is mafia? like i said, i trust your instincts and since i believe u as town i will follow u over anyone else
    I never believed him to be jester i was leaning more along the lines of GF. I do that sometimes in the mod its a good strategy if people buy into you as a jester

27. ISO #677

28. ISO #678

29. ISO #679

30. ISO #680

31. ISO #681

32. ISO #682

33. ISO #683

34. ISO #684

35. ISO #685

36. ISO #686

Quote Originally Posted by Crier View Post
    I think Noz may be doing stuff IRL. Thats my guess.
    People Who Could Be Possible Crier:EVERYONE Except Arsonist And Marshmallow Marshall

People Who Could Be Suspected According To Peoples Claims:
    Hybrid
    Gyrlander
    Soviet_love
    Dunna
    Scvmurderer
    Distorted
    naz
    Noz_bugz
    Efekannn02

Analyising Of The Speech And Typing Way Of The Crier Comparisons In The Opinion Of Efekannn02:

Hybrid:Gramatically Identical But Also Similiar To The Way He Types A Bit Aswell
    But Sadly It Cant Be Expected From Him That We Get Such A Terrible Crier Play

Gyrlander:Gramatically Identical But Not Similiar To The Way He Types
    But Seeing Him Getting Mad Over The Crier Could Prove Something On Him About Being Crier

Soviet_love:A Bit Similiar And Identical To The Way He Types But Cannot Be Expected From Him Maybe? Idk He Is Possible

Dunna:IT MATCHES When I Compare It From My Memories But I Cant Comfirm

Scvmurderer:Too Much Troll Vibes He Might Be Possible

Distorted:Not Expected From Him Its Too Trollish And Also He Doesnt Give Opinions Like That

Nazame As Distorted But It Might Be Expected

Noz_bugz:Not Enough Information S/He Might Be Trying To Drive Attention To Himself To Clarify That He Is Actually Busy (POSSIBLE)

Efekannn02crew You

Results(ranking from up as the most possible to bottom as the least possible):

EFEKANNN02(Ignore Me)
    DUNNA
    NOZ_BUGZ
    SOVIET_LOVE
    SCVMURDERER
    HYBRID
    NAZ
    GYRLANDER
    DISTORTED
    I Like Ice Cream

37. ISO #687

People Who Could Be Possible Crier:EVERYONE Except Arsonist And Marshmallow Marshall

People Who Could Be Suspected According To Peoples Claims:
    Hybrid
    Gyrlander
    Soviet_love
    Dunna
    Scvmurderer
    Distorted
    naz
    Noz_bugz
    Efekannn02

Analyising Of The Speech And Typing Way Of The Crier Comparisons In The Opinion Of Efekannn02:

Hybrid:Gramatically Identical But Also Similiar To The Way He Types A Bit Aswell
    But Sadly It Cant Be Expected From Him That We Get Such A Terrible Crier Play

Gyrlander:Gramatically Identical But Not Similiar To The Way He Types
    But Seeing Him Getting Mad Over The Crier Could Prove Something On Him About Being Crier

Soviet_love:A Bit Similiar And Identical To The Way He Types But Cannot Be Expected From Him Maybe? Idk He Is Possible

Dunna:IT MATCHES When I Compare It From My Memories But I Cant Comfirm

Scvmurderer:Too Much Troll Vibes He Might Be Possible

Distorted:Not Expected From Him Its Too Trollish And Also He Doesnt Give Opinions Like That

Nazame As Distorted But It Might Be Expected

Noz_bugz:Not Enough Information S/He Might Be Trying To Drive Attention To Himself To Clarify That He Is Actually Busy (POSSIBLE)

Efekannn02crew You

Results(ranking from up as the most possible to bottom as the least possible):

EFEKANNN02(Ignore Me)
    DUNNA
    NOZ_BUGZ
    SOVIET_LOVE
    SCVMURDERER
    HYBRID
    NAZ
    GYRLANDER
    DISTORTED
    My Very First Wall Of Text
    I Like Ice Cream

38. ISO #688

Im Gonna Analyse This Crier Quote Now
    please do, we didn't really talk about it too much.
    i was thinking it was noz?

We could also ask the jailor/kidnapper to jail and execute one of the afks
    i don't know if we're gonna round up enough votes for a lynch rumox went to bed, you and i are gonna watch the sooper bowl, distorted and scv are having drama and afking from game, then there are the lurky dunna and noz who aren't really contributing/posting...

jailor/kidnapper if u jail me pls don't exe i want to keep playing ;-;

39. ISO #689

My Very First Wall Of Text
    and its a very helpful one
    ur right, it could be dunna, i wasn't even considering it

out of all the people i do know personally, none would type like that CASUALLY or only write just that weird speculation and nothing else all evening.

but sometimes i can't tell when you're being serious and although you said screw you to yourself (made me lol) i can't help but also wonder if you're soft claiming crier since you have yourself at the top of that list (i and e, plus you hate that role)

40. ISO #690

and its a very helpful one
    ur right, it could be dunna, i wasn't even considering it

out of all the people i do know personally, none would type like that CASUALLY or only write just that weird speculation and nothing else all evening.

but sometimes i can't tell when you're being serious and although you said screw you to yourself (made me lol) i can't help but also wonder if you're soft claiming crier since you have yourself at the top of that list (i and e, plus you hate that role)
    i dont blacklist it though and i already claimed a long long time ago that im detective
    I Like Ice Cream

41. ISO #691

please do, we didn't really talk about it too much.
    i was thinking it was noz?

i don't know if we're gonna round up enough votes for a lynch rumox went to bed, you and i are gonna watch the sooper bowl, distorted and scv are having drama and afking from game, then there are the lurky dunna and noz who aren't really contributing/posting...

jailor/kidnapper if u jail me pls don't exe i want to keep playing ;-;
    I can ask a request of the jailor to jail and exe Dunna (afk).. Also im staying on rumox and he stated he is staying on and honestly I really think this is a Jailer and not a kidnapper because what better way to break up a doc heel chain on night one then to jail and execute one of said. Claims that did not happen which leads me to believe that this town does indeed have a jailer

42. ISO #692

I mean i was betting him to be dunna as well. If it was noz bugz it d be weird to write sth off and scv is just y know ...
    Also i ll go to sleep just have scv be lynched. We can t effectively switch our votes rn anf the most solid scum read is him.
    We havr to lynch today or else it ll be 3x harder for us to deal with this since we possibly will gget scv flip kidnapper. If we dont mafia will have more power in posts and will be able to lead us towards to manipulation of someone elses lynch who s a town.
    Get scv that s thr best lynch we can have rn

43. ISO #693

I can ask a request of the jailor to jail and exe Dunna (afk).. Also im staying on rumox and he stated he is staying on and honestly I really think this is a Jailer and not a kidnapper because what better way to break up a doc heel chain on night one then to jail and execute one of said. Claims that did not happen which leads me to believe that this town does indeed have a jailer
    If we havr a jailor means we have efekannn as scum.

44. ISO #694

And according to what gyrlander said about the night chat of jailot and him it s most possible that it s scv read prev posts to see y i think like that

45. ISO #695

46. ISO #696

47. ISO #697

48. ISO #698

49. ISO #699

Btw we mighr lose if we get wrong lynch today as wrll as if we dont lynch
    Kidnappet and gf kills 5 town leaves vs 3 plus 1 evil.
    If wr mislynch it s the same town count as well as evil count

And if wr were to think we d be having at least 1 afk town it d be 4 vs 3 1 which even if every active player were to vote the same person it d make no difference town wouldnt have that lynch.

Now g nite all

50. ISO #700