S-FM 244: SC2Mafia 1.0 - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

Re: S-FM SC2Mafia 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    tbh im finding anyone listening to efe pretty scum at the moment.

naz i love you but REEEEEEEE

efe saying Blink knows why he is voting me is ultra scummy because it insinuates that they have some sort of external connection. Blink publicly claimed doc, how does he have any means of "knowing why" anyone does anything?

he has no solid chat history to base it of.
    he has no night ability to base it of (assuming he IS doc)
    he has no night chat to communicate (assuming he IS doc)

if blink continues to doubt me after what I just said im going to stop healing him. im not healing someone that is being anti town and listening to scumish tactics
    One thing i learned in FM is not to jump to conclusions and hear both sides of the story.. Now it looks like you and efe have direct contridictions, efekannn looking like the way more scummy person IMO @Efekannn02 i want a hard claim and whatever evidence you have aquired with your night actions....

2. ISO #402

3. ISO #403

this is where efe begins. pushing for info. not sure if he means he will reveal himself, or reveal Hybrid. slaps a vote on Blink

sums up previous quote

has a lead on blink supposedly

confirming he has a lead, im assuming he is insinuating he got it from a night action

again he is pressuring someone that publicly claimed, insinuating that his public claim does not match whatever he is using evidence

lays off blink after he said distorted must be jailor/kidnapper based of jailors night time speech. weird reason to lay off pressuring someone, the info was brought to light by gyrlander. blink is just expanding on his info with meta. randomly slaps a vote on me

this is where it gets scum. "you know why". he is either insinuating that
    1. they are communicating externally
    2. either one of them is the neut and/or mafia, since they share similar win condition and softly buddying up

this was in response to blink saying efe must be detective or lookout. so efe just soft claimed one of these 2 roles

in response to blink. he is pressuring me but then goes to say i did nothing wrong.
    This is a very good repsonse type post i ADVISE everyone to read this post and would like to know what they think

4. ISO #404

5. ISO #405

6. ISO #406

Mafia Killing
    Mafia Support
    Mafia Deception

Town Government
    Town Killing
    Town Protective
    Town Protective
    Town Any
    Citizen
    Citizen

Any Neutral

---

Mafia Killing
    Mafia Support
    Mafia Deception

Town Government
    Town Investigative
    Town Killing
    Town Protective
    Town Protective
    Citizen
    Citizen

Any Neutral

These are the possible slots left after Day 1. Correct me if I am wrong please.

7. ISO #407

fixed slots

Mafia Killing
    Mafia Support
    Mafia Deception

Town Government
    Town Investigative
    Town Killing
    Town Protective
    Town Protective
    Citizen
    Citizen

Any Neutral

Town Investigative was Arsonist (Detective)
    Town Any was Marshmallow Marshall (Vigilante)

--

Mafia Killing
    Mafia Support
    Mafia Deception

Town Government
    Town Investigative
    Town Protective
    Town Protective
    Town Any
    Citizen
    Citizen

Any Neutral

Town Any was Arsonist (Detective)
    Town Killing was Marshmallow Marshall (Vigilante)

--

Mafia Killing
    Mafia Support
    Mafia Deception

Town Government
    Town Investigative
    Town Killing
    Town Protective
    Town Protective
    Citizen
    Citizen

Any Neutral

Both Town Any was Arsonist (Detective) and Marshmallow Marshall (Vigilante)

8. ISO #408

9. ISO #409

10. ISO #410

fixed slots

Mafia Killing
    Mafia Support
    Mafia Deception

Town Government
    Town Investigative
    Town Killing
    Town Protective
    Town Protective
    Citizen
    Citizen

Any Neutral

Town Investigative was Arsonist (Detective)
    Town Any was Marshmallow Marshall (Vigilante)

--

Mafia Killing
    Mafia Support
    Mafia Deception

Town Government
    Town Investigative
    Town Protective
    Town Protective
    Town Any
    Citizen
    Citizen

Any Neutral

Town Any was Arsonist (Detective)
    Town Killing was Marshmallow Marshall (Vigilante)

--

Mafia Killing
    Mafia Support
    Mafia Deception

Town Government
    Town Investigative
    Town Killing
    Town Protective
    Town Protective
    Citizen
    Citizen

Any Neutral

Both Town Any was Arsonist (Detective) and Marshmallow Marshall (Vigilante)
    I may be town invest!
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

11. ISO #411

12. ISO #412

13. ISO #413

14. ISO #414

15. ISO #415

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    1. There hasn't been any mislynch. 2. The game starts at 2 AM for me.
    4 am for me so what
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

16. ISO #416

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418

If your pressure consists of getting me L-2 just to sudeenly flip flop to Effe I must say your pressure tactics are garbage.
    I agree on that. Now everyone stop voting efe he is town. If u are going to try to pressure efe rn u ll lose a lot of secrets that evils shouldn t know. I may as well roleclaim to hide his role but stop pressuring efe.
    Also @Distorted i dont like your attitude of switching votes when the pressure doesnt happen. I d like to remind you that gyrlander is muvh more of a threat than efe rn. His meta supports both scum and town strategies and so far i know what efe is. We dont need to pressure efe or else we t just gonna waste a day.

Gyrlander for a start, you havent voten up anybody except for scvmurderer. May I ask you why? Is having trolls in your game more hell of a headache than losing the game?

19. ISO #419

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    I agree on that. Now everyone stop voting efe he is town. If u are going to try to pressure efe rn u ll lose a lot of secrets that evils shouldn t know. I may as well roleclaim to hide his role but stop pressuring efe.
    Also @Distorted i dont like your attitude of switching votes when the pressure doesnt happen. I d like to remind you that gyrlander is muvh more of a threat than efe rn. His meta supports both scum and town strategies and so far i know what efe is. We dont need to pressure efe or else we t just gonna waste a day.

Gyrlander for a start, you havent voten up anybody except for scvmurderer. May I ask you why? Is having trolls in your game more hell of a headache than losing the game?
    you are already too late m8 blinks stupidity gave me away but it showed that distorted is bloodthirsty
    I Like Ice Cream

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

22. ISO #422

23. ISO #423

24. ISO #424

25. ISO #425

Your defense of Efe is noted, i do agree with you on gyr being more of a threat, but i dont see how you can be so sure that efe is town in your wordings "stop voting efe he is town" there are mafia investigative roles too

26. ISO #426

27. ISO #427

28. ISO #428

29. ISO #429

30. ISO #430

tbh im finding anyone listening to efe pretty scum at the moment.

naz i love you but REEEEEEEE
    i love you dummy, i wasn't doubting you (obviously, i didn't vote you), i was just BORED last night trying to start conversation. i made my post and no one got on until after i went to bed. (you posted like 3 hours later)

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    efekannn or SCV is jester or scum that much is obvious

Blink and rumox i honestly believe are both town - Doc chain is OP af and a very VERY risky claim to do unless you are a Jester waiting for your target to die (naz tactic). even then it is a risk since the jester has to gamble on the mafia believing its false and attacking the chain - thus bringing it to a 50/50 if he will win.

this is day 2 now - 2am has passed twice for you now. would like to hear more

to clarify I AM NOT JAILOR.
    um excuse me wtf is this? i'd keep my vote on you for this shit but i want to pressure gyrlander or dunna more (incoming next post) . don't be talkin shit about me! u wanna take this outside? i'm the perfect height to punch u in the balls > : 0

31. ISO #431

If your pressure consists of getting me L-2 just to sudeenly flip flop to Effe I must say your pressure tactics are garbage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunna View Post
    Man, i am just looking at the conversations in the topic and such, well what i can say tbh.
    these are the only things you guys can contribute? gyrlander has a vote by hybrid right now, so i'm going to pressure up dunna
    -vote dunna

contribute scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    good morning everyone as you can see scums are voting me because of my great powers

Efekannn02TheDetectiveHere N1:Blinkskater---->Rumox
    very important post from the Efekan, this has been noted

Now that I'm free I'll start reading from D2~ aprox and will answer posts as I encounter them.
    i see you browsing the thread so i am hopeful. hopefully you won't be like suntax last game "hey guys i'm gonna read and make some posts" (never comes back)

32. ISO #432

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    i love you dummy, i wasn't doubting you (obviously, i didn't vote you), i was just BORED last night trying to start conversation. i made my post and no one got on until after i went to bed. (you posted like 3 hours later)

um excuse me wtf is this? i'd keep my vote on you for this shit but i want to pressure gyrlander or dunna more (incoming next post) . don't be talkin shit about me! u wanna take this outside? i'm the perfect height to punch u in the balls > : 0
    You dont remember that game when u claimed a 3rd doc and joined the chain when you were jester and the person you were protecting died and you got lynched for it?? lol

Gylander is my top scum read still - but i wanted clarification on efe it absoulutely no way did i stop pressuring gyrlander. I am curious how you "know efes role" and are so confident in him? that seems to come out of nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    a uncomfirmed doc chain and someone not affiliated with this situation

Mind You Own Buisness Distorted Youre Scum Now
    this sounds like trying to fast discredit the doc chain - which would be fine but not 1 person counter claimed protective and there is 2 confirmed protectives. Mafia would be trying to break that chain because they know how powerful that is in the mod. Efe confirming blink visiting rumox though is a +town.

feel free to contribute anytime now. if your town you just wasted more than half a day allowing people to be susp of you and taking attention off of other people, hence the reason i wanted to do MORE than just sit on you all damn day since you arnt responding.

Now that I'm free I'll start reading from D2~ aprox and will answer posts as I encounter them.
    been an hour...have you encountered a post yet?

33. ISO #433

34. ISO #434

35. ISO #435

First, about "my meta last game" that supposedly was being inactive at the beggining and then when the climax came started my massive offensive: FUCK YOU @Distorted for being a lying bitch and fuck EVERYONE ELSE @naz (and anyone else that I don't remember) that has used it to scum-read me.

If you had the decency to make sure what you say is real this game would be much easier. Last game I joined at the end of D2, and from D3 I was ACTIVE the whole game. Yeah, I defy you to discuss with me about this. I was really curious about that game and was constantly reading it to see if anyone had posted anything new. Even if most were one or two-liners that's my way of playing.

I don't think I was that inactive D1 and there were others that either:

1- Have less posts than me / very few
    2- Have many posts but 95% of them are pure shitposting and thus can't be counted as contribution. But you practically haven't mentioned them or have put them at "Neutral" while I was "scum" BECAUSE OF A FALSE ARGUMENT.

It is true that my contribution wasn't top D1 but that's mainly because:

1- I'm more of the using posts people have already made and answer to them and during D1 I don't know if you remember it correctly but basically 70% of them was pure shitpost and senseless. That's what led @Marshmallow Marshall (sad you're dead, you probably are the person I would have liked to discuss the most, specially considering that we were both Town this time) to reveal as Vigi and threaten you. To be honest, I would have done the same had I been the Vigilante. Therefore, the lack of meaningful posts made my contribution decrease as well.

2- This week I'm having a bad sleep schedule and because of this I have 3~ hours siestas that are doing nothing but making the situation worse... but well. However, this point is not as important as the other by far.

I also said the same more or less to the Jailor, who actually answered my last messages (I didn't notice) and I feel like he would have wanted to execute me but didn't. I think I may know the identity of this person now but will not say it DDDDDDDDDDD

Will continue now that I have made this clear.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

36. ISO #436

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I cant believe he didnt leave a LW....ALSO it is likley that he did use his kill, the freaking Det didnt even leave a LW either what if he visited A Vet? FFS people this is MAFIA 101 LEAVE A FUCKING LW.. My last point MM was my most town feel after day 1, and as a Vigi he called out 4 specific people Arsonist, Soviet, SCV, Efekannn02.. Im anfirm believer that when you call someone out if mafia and threaten to kill them, in most cases if said person is called out they happen to be evil the person so didnthe calling out usually winds up dead. Since arsonist is no longer with us that leaves Efe, SCV, and Soviet. I was getting townish vibes from Soviet So I will be looking for an SCV or Efekannn lynch during this 48 hour period
    I would like to ask how was it that the strategy of making Scv roleclaim was completely forgotten. I would like to ask Scv more and I feel he might be Scum due to how easy his train ended/changed and wasn't really supported. He was a really low hanging fruit and it would have been easy to Mafia to get him mislynched.

37. ISO #437

First, about "my meta last game" that supposedly was being inactive at the beggining and then when the climax came started my massive offensive: FUCK YOU @Distorted for being a lying bitch and fuck EVERYONE ELSE @naz (and anyone else that I don't remember) that has used it to scum-read me.

If you had the decency to make sure what you say is real this game would be much easier. Last game I joined at the end of D2, and from D3 I was ACTIVE the whole game. Yeah, I defy you to discuss with me about this. I was really curious about that game and was constantly reading it to see if anyone had posted anything new. Even if most were one or two-liners that's my way of playing.

I don't think I was that inactive D1 and there were others that either:

1- Have less posts than me / very few
    2- Have many posts but 95% of them are pure shitposting and thus can't be counted as contribution. But you practically haven't mentioned them or have put them at "Neutral" while I was "scum" BECAUSE OF A FALSE ARGUMENT.

It is true that my contribution wasn't top D1 but that's mainly because:

1- I'm more of the using posts people have already made and answer to them and during D1 I don't know if you remember it correctly but basically 70% of them was pure shitpost and senseless. That's what led @Marshmallow Marshall (sad you're dead, you probably are the person I would have liked to discuss the most, specially considering that we were both Town this time) to reveal as Vigi and threaten you. To be honest, I would have done the same had I been the Vigilante. Therefore, the lack of meaningful posts made my contribution decrease as well.

2- This week I'm having a bad sleep schedule and because of this I have 3~ hours siestas that are doing nothing but making the situation worse... but well. However, this point is not as important as the other by far.

I also said the same more or less to the Jailor, who actually answered my last messages (I didn't notice) and I feel like he would have wanted to execute me but didn't. I think I may know the identity of this person now but will not say it DDDDDDDDDDD

Will continue now that I have made this clear.
    "1- I'm more of the using posts people have already made and answer to them and during D1 I don't know if you remember it correctly but basically 70% of them was pure shitpost and senseless."

You can get a lot of out shitposts. You being an experienced player is why i was looking at you the most, since we have quite a few new people.

"to reveal as Vigi and threaten you."

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @Soviet_Love @Efekannn02 @Arsonist @Scvmurderer

I claim VIGILANTE. I can shoot N1. You four are my suspects. Convince me not to shoot you. If you troll you die. I ain't gonna wait 2 days before cleaning up this messy town.

I want:
    Your list of reads, or a beginning of lean on everyone
    Contribution tomorrow
    No trolling
    Your opinion on my claim
    Efekannn and Scv's roles
    No lies else I murder you tonight

Done with bullshit.
    Where does he threaten me?

38. ISO #438

-vote Gyrlander
    i kinda agree with distorted tbh, gyrlander s afking and just appearing when he s in trouble kind of behaviour is kinda bs, here goes my vote
    Lol, I have never been in trouble during whole D1, so your argument is shit as well. Congrats.

39. ISO #439

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    This is a current list of my reads:
    Town
    Distorted - have townish vibes coming from him ATM, I also have suspect he is our Jailor
    Naz - Like last game her posts seem very PRO town, and she's contributing actual logical posts
    Hybrid - I don't have much on you yet but you're using my type of logic ATM and i get town feels from that
    Noz - I think you may be our Crier, if so PLEASE CONTRIBUTE

Null:
    Soviet - Agreed with his logic day one, but would like to see more from him
    Efekann02 - Based on our recent interactions I have you as a Null read right now untill Rumox can come on and shed some light into the situation
    Rumox - I had STRONG town reads from day one with the DOC claim and everything I was on you last night. But based on what Efekann has said I need you to log on and POST!
    Dunna - Really hasn't contributed anything of value

Scumish:
    Gyrlander - His lurks, logs on to post witty one liners, needs to think on things, distorted said it best, GYR was scum last game and played really passive untill things were in his favor then went into attack mode.
    SCV - You were my day one scumish read, and I tried to pressure you and you didn't budge In my eyes you're not town ATM
    Oh, @blinkskater fuck you as well. However, I think you and Rumox are town for now so yeah. Check your sources next time.

40. ISO #440

41. ISO #441

42. ISO #442

efe is still not out of my suss books. claiming det and saying blink visited me is the easiest claim to make after we announced it to the world
    good point. he was, though, cluing into detective yesterday. i had him btwn that or bus driver.

in response to gyrlander:
    the shitposter (arsonist) is dead, no need to pressure him
    we've been pressuring efe, and he has been contributing
    dunna did not contribute at all, and hasn't made an inkling to, hence why my vote is on him

but actually ur right, everyone forgot about Noz and soviet
    @Noz_Bugz do u have anything to contribute now that events have happened?
    also
    @Soviet_Love
    you haven't posted since day started, what do you have to say about anything?

@Scvmurderer are u done being a drunk asswipe yet?

can everyone wake up already?

i'm heading to the gym soon so i'll be gone for the next few hours, should be back later this afternoon for a bit before i go out for the evening again. i'll be on to read and try to post when i can!

43. ISO #443

this is where efe begins. pushing for info. not sure if he means he will reveal himself, or reveal Hybrid. slaps a vote on Blink

sums up previous quote

has a lead on blink supposedly

confirming he has a lead, im assuming he is insinuating he got it from a night action

again he is pressuring someone that publicly claimed, insinuating that his public claim does not match whatever he is using evidence

lays off blink after he said distorted must be jailor/kidnapper based of jailors night time speech. weird reason to lay off pressuring someone, the info was brought to light by gyrlander. blink is just expanding on his info with meta. randomly slaps a vote on me

this is where it gets scum. "you know why". he is either insinuating that
    1. they are communicating externally
    2. either one of them is the neut and/or mafia, since they share similar win condition and softly buddying up

this was in response to blink saying efe must be detective or lookout. so efe just soft claimed one of these 2 roles

in response to blink. he is pressuring me but then goes to say i did nothing wrong.
    Now you understand what Effe says is pretty much 99% garbage. He might say you're confirmed town and defend you against anyone and 2 minutes later say that you're evil as fuck and need to die.

44. ISO #444

Hello everyone. I haven't read anyone's posts so far since day 2 has started, but I would like to make a claim:

I claim Bus Driver. I switched Hybrid and Marshmallow Marshall last night (they were the two people who seemed most intent on me being scum, so I wanted them to receive a message that they have been bussed and then me to claim bus driver).

This means that Marshmallow Marshall was not targeted last night. Whoever actually killed MM was trying to kill Hybrid.

Also, other town protective - I can't bus myself so please protect me.

45. ISO #445

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447

No, I haven't voted Scv. Stop lying. Sometimes I prefer to not vote anyone if I'm not sure about who to vote. Specially if it's D1 and everyone is shitposting.

48. ISO #448

Now you understand what Effe says is pretty much 99% garbage. He might say you're confirmed town and defend you against anyone and 2 minutes later say that you're evil as fuck and need to die.
    Hell Yeah Thats Why Im Comfirming Gyrlander As Town And Rumox And Mafia
    I Like Ice Cream

49. ISO #449

No, I haven't voted Scv. Stop lying. Sometimes I prefer to not vote anyone if I'm not sure about who to vote. Specially if it's D1 and everyone is shitposting.
    So You Are Trying To Say That Youre Actually Being Bloodthirsty But Just Hiding It? Oh Well Thats Town Points For You
    I Like Ice Cream

50. ISO #450

Quote Originally Posted by Dunna View Post
    Well, i know Efekannn02 since a long time, and he knows me too, so yeah, this is my 2 cents on him. But, you guys just can call me Not-At-Home, just like the Omertas did in Fallout New Vegas for Mr.House.
    10/10 contribution. Definitely not scum.