S-FM 244: SC2Mafia 1.0 - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM SC2Mafia 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    Shoot me, I have no proof you are vigilante, I think you are bluffing just like you bluffed last game telling blink you would kill him if he doesn't say anything, and most importantly: I am not going to reveal my important town role on day 1 because of a mass accusation. If you kill me, idk I guess you show you're town but also you're retarded. I think you're a loose cannon tbh and after last game I am really not going to be taking my cues from you.
    But i agree with you that if he is Vigi he wont use his kill N1 because he only has 1....

2. ISO #302

People are either posting trolly things (like Efe saying he has an "e" and an "i" or scv claiming godfather), not posting (dunna), or trying to pressure lynch people to reveal their reads... I don't think you can figure anything out from the limited information we have.

I am in the odd situation, like last game, where I both think Marshmallow Marshall is town and also think that town would be better off if he was dead.

3. ISO #303

People are either posting trolly things (like Efe saying he has an "e" and an "i" or scv claiming godfather), not posting (dunna), or trying to pressure lynch people to reveal their reads... I don't think you can figure anything out from the limited information we have.

I am in the odd situation, like last game, where I both think Marshmallow Marshall is town and also think that town would be better off if he was dead.
    This is a setup we understand a lot better people can easily be confirmed a lot easier based on normal mod style mafia play unlike the last FM where there was NO concrete way to find any type of scum except words and we all know how that goes

4. ISO #304

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    If I see one more Ugandan knuckles post I will night kill whoever does it

(jk. I can't kill)
    Hey panda. I included you in the "Bunch of AFKs" in my list of reads... Mind to give us something? Something SUBSTANTIAL, not ugandan knuckles...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #308

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I Claim Vigilante And I Will Shoot Gyrlander Tonight For Making Me Angry

(hell yeah i lied with clue 3 because i didnt said it earlier)
    Oh btw. Randoms can be TK, so I guess I'll believe him... BUT DON'T SHOOT GYRLANDER YOU FOOL.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #309

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    lol marshmallow calm down, relaxation, chill out, stop screaming

i want to post the vine youtube link but i don't want to get warned by superjack ;-;
    the WIFOM link? just tell people to check it, no need to link it lol

10. ISO #310

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    the WIFOM link? just tell people to check it, no need to link it lol
    also THIS IS D1, THE DAY OF FREE LEADS!!!!!!!!! It's where you can see people's "natural" play, and you can base on this to compare with their play on D3, and you can form reads with it. But not if everyone shitposts, shitvotes and all. Which is why I respect blink a lot atm.

11. ISO #311

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I was joking about last game... You said id flip 100% breaker in your LW and i flipped follower i tried making a funny that if tou chose one out of those 4 to shoot hed be the townie out of the bunch =( HOWEVER I do have mixed feelings on SCV like i said before and if arsonists gonna shitpost all game id say that would be a nice shot even if he were to flip town
    Yeah sorry for being rude I just didn't have much time lol

Btw I wanna say you've surprised me a lot, you've improved since last game. Even if you're scum, since you're my highest town lean atm xD

12. ISO #312

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    town reads:
    me, duh
    blink
    rumox
    distorted
    maybe marsh...idk u played like scum last game but were town. i can't read u..

in the middle bc i can't read u noobs:
    scv
    efe (slight town read)
    arosonist + hybrid (slight scum read)
    dunna (minimal posting...)

scum:
    gyrlander (for acting the way he did last game as scum)
    noz_bugz + soviet_love (just bc of skip)
    Hm, your list makes sense. And how the hell did I act as scum last game? Y'all noobs got confused by my Mafia Kidnapper name, that's all :P

Btw Gyrlander is one of the hardest players to read I've seen. He plays very similar as town and scum. I can't form a proper read on him for now, actually.

13. ISO #313

Shoot me, I have no proof you are vigilante, I think you are bluffing just like you bluffed last game telling blink you would kill him if he doesn't say anything, and most importantly: I am not going to reveal my important town role on day 1 because of a mass accusation. If you kill me, idk I guess you show you're town but also you're retarded. I think you're a loose cannon tbh and after last game I am really not going to be taking my cues from you.
    It wasn't bluff, and read my god damn reasoning. It's just that blink is... special. I really wouldn't see a townie doing what he did, but he was townie sooo...

Now this is a standard townie answer, and at least you gave something that makes a little bit of sense, maybe your first post that makes sense... Good.

Hate me if you want, I ain't searching for love here anyway lol.

Actually leaving Arsonist and Scv in the shooting pool. But you are still suspicious for me.

14. ISO #314

@Soviet_Love @Efekannn02 @Arsonist @Scvmurderer

I claim VIGILANTE. I can shoot N1. You four are my suspects. Convince me not to shoot you. If you troll you die. I ain't gonna wait 2 days before cleaning up this messy town.

I want:
    Your list of reads, or a beginning of lean on everyone
    Contribution tomorrow
    No trolling
    Your opinion on my claim
    Efekannn and Scv's roles
    No lies else I murder you tonight

Done with bullshit.
    Your bluffing. Shoot
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

15. ISO #315

He didnt ask for your role just some of your thoughts/reads
    ^^ I asked Efekannn's and Scv's though, and I don't see them yet.

16. ISO #316

But i agree with you that if he is Vigi he wont use his kill N1 because he only has 1....
    You think that heh? Pew pew. If I kill I get a confirmed status, allowing me to act as a gov without being one, and with possibility of being healed. I think it's a good deal.

17. ISO #317

Okay. What would the Town do if I was dead? Troll until end of D1? If I hadn't put some pressure on you, people would still be circlejerking around like oranges. So naaaaah, I don't think town would be better without me...

18. ISO #318

This is a setup we understand a lot better people can easily be confirmed a lot easier based on normal mod style mafia play unlike the last FM where there was NO concrete way to find any type of scum except words and we all know how that goes
    It was waaay worse than that, since the wincons were weird. The game you described is RLVG's Black Flag Nightless (a pretty good setup that I'd like to replay some day), with 7 citizens vs 3 goons, goons being mafia without any ability out of their permanent chat.

19. ISO #319

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Your bluffing. Shoot
    I'll have a night to think about it =)

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

Yeah sorry for being rude I just didn't have much time lol

Btw I wanna say you've surprised me a lot, you've improved since last game. Even if you're scum, since you're my highest town lean atm xD
    Meh i get triggered pretty easiler, think of a dynamite with a long wick, once the wick is lit it continues to burn untill boom! But you cant extinguish the wick once its lit either lol

22. ISO #322

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

25. ISO #325

26. ISO #326

27. ISO #327

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

Day Two

LINK TO SETUP

Arsonist was killed he was a Detective
    Marshmallow Marshall was killed he was aVigilante

6 votes to hammer.

Rolelist Alive Players Graveyard
    Mafia Killing
    Mafia Support
    Mafia Deception

Town Government
    Town Investigative
    Town Killing
    Town Protective
    Town Protective
    Town Any
    Town Any
    Citizen
    Citizen

Any Neutral
    @Hybrid
    @Efekannn02
    @Gyrlander
    @Soviet_Love
    @blinkskater
    @Dunna
    @Scvmurderer
    @Distorted
    @naz
    @rumox
    @Noz_Bugz
    Arsonist Detective
    Marshmallow Marshall Vigilante

DAY ENDS IN

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

QuickLinks
    LINK TO SETUP
    PostCount
    Day One
    Day Two
    Day Three
    Day Four
    Day Five
    Last edited by SuperJack; February 7th, 2018 at 05:41 PM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

33. ISO #333

34. ISO #334

Town - Blink, Rumox, Naz, SCVMurderer

in-between: Soviet (due to him saying MM cant be trusted even if he proves himself as vigil) Dunna, Hybrid, Efe

Scum reads so far:
    -Noz_Bugz (unless Crier?) wanting to skip day 1
    -Gyrlander (not wanting to push info on day 1, just lurked and ignored anyone talking to him)

I want to hear more from Gyrlander. He slow played last game and then was the most active person last 2 days of the game at the critical points (he was scum)

-vote gyrlander

35. ISO #335

I am also pretty confident we can say that blinkskater did not act for the Mafia faction kill last night. MM had him the strongest town read and they were FINALLY starting to get along.... So blink im putting at the highest town read atm, followed by rumox due to no counter claims to their town protectives. And this is rumox' first game on FM, lying about being in a doc chain would be very risky to pull on his first few hours in his first game of FM =P lol

36. ISO #336

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Town - Blink, Rumox, Naz, SCVMurderer

in-between: Soviet (due to him saying MM cant be trusted even if he proves himself as vigil) Dunna, Hybrid, Efe

Scum reads so far:
    -Noz_Bugz (unless Crier?) wanting to skip day 1
    -Gyrlander (not wanting to push info on day 1, just lurked and ignored anyone talking to him)

I want to hear more from Gyrlander. He slow played last game and then was the most active person last 2 days of the game at the critical points (he was scum)

-vote gyrlander
    Lol. I was jailed last night. Good night.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

48. ISO #348

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    No last will from vigil? But from the looks of 2 deaths and him saying he wanted to kill some1 im guessing MM shot Arsonist and Mafia hit MM. Chance of an SK or MM though or hell possibly another vigil...
    I cant believe he didnt leave a LW....ALSO it is likley that he did use his kill, the freaking Det didnt even leave a LW either what if he visited A Vet? FFS people this is MAFIA 101 LEAVE A FUCKING LW.. My last point MM was my most town feel after day 1, and as a Vigi he called out 4 specific people Arsonist, Soviet, SCV, Efekannn02.. Im anfirm believer that when you call someone out if mafia and threaten to kill them, in most cases if said person is called out they happen to be evil the person so didnthe calling out usually winds up dead. Since arsonist is no longer with us that leaves Efe, SCV, and Soviet. I was getting townish vibes from Soviet So I will be looking for an SCV or Efekannn lynch during this 48 hour period