Consigliere tip
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Consigliere tip

1. ISO #1

Consigliere tip

Here are a few qualities people keep in mind when looking for a consigliere:

THEY FOCUS ON WHAT'S BEST FOR YOU

​Your advisor should be a person who isn’t thinking about what’s best for them. They are genuinely invested in giving advice that’s best for you. They listen. They ask questions. They will actively seek to understand your motivations and underlying interests before weighing in.

THEY ARE TRUSTWORTHY

Friedrich Nietzche wrote, "I'm not upset that you lied to me. I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you." Whoever it is you choose to count on, ensure they deliver on their promises, no matter how big or small. This needs to be a person you can really rely on. Someone who repeatedly shows your they truly have your back.

THEY ARE CREDIBLE

Many of us often look to people who will make us feel better or provide answers we want to hear. Instead, your advisor should be someone with expertise and an authoritative point of view. In other words, make sure the person knows what they are talking about when seeking counsel.

THEY THINK LONG TERM

They need to be is a big picture thinker – a person who will be able to aid you in exploring the long term perspective, not just focus on short term wins. By balancing both, they will be able to better guide you in the right direction.

THEY CONNECT WITH YOU

It’s hard to listen and trust someone if you are missing that critical connection. Whether it’s through stories, shared experiences, or just plain time spent together, invest in understanding each other’s beliefs and values systems. It’s fairly challenging to put your faith in someone’s advice when you are not connected at a core level.

Previous tips:

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: Consigliere tip

where is the part where u say -pm mayor INVSET HERE n1 9 no crimes n2 11 no crimes n3 15 TRESSPASSING AND MURDER!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Tbh if the people you are complaining about has 10 brain cells, you d only one 15 just because you are thinkinf they d read it and just because you are thinking that mod mafia always have a stable and the same thinking pattern going on. This thing is compeltly useless and not worth reading. If you complain losing the game then just stop playing because you could always mak3 town believe in yourself. Stop blaming the other players and calşing them idiots and blame yourself for your own lose for once....

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by GoatseOntheCupboard View Post
    where is the part where u say -pm mayor INVSET HERE n1 9 no crimes n2 11 no crimes n3 15 TRESSPASSING AND MURDER!!
    Where Is The Part Where He Says -pm (Mayor's Number) Spy Here An Mafioso Uses The Same Grammar As The Idiot Over There Lynch Him Up!
    I Like Ice Cream

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    Why is he banned and how can he still make threads?
    I think it's just a joke... or is it? If he's really banned, the forum is really weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by leeroy View Post
    #JUSTICE4BANANA
    Wait, another spam account? Could someone just ERASE his spam? Because he has, as far as I know, three accounts: MOKINGJAY, leeroy and what did i do wrong. Maybe he has others.
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; September 14th, 2017 at 03:14 PM. Reason: For grammar, god damnit stop asking me...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Wait, another spam account? Could someone just ERASE his spam? Because he has, as far as I know, three accounts: MOKINGJAY, leeroy and what did i do wrong. Maybe he has others.
    Mockingjay reborn, staff member are also his accounts.
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

12. ISO #12