User Tag List

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
  1. ISO #451

2. ISO #452
    Rachyl

Re: S-FM Pulp Fiction

Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    Meta incoming. Rachyl's vote.
    I believe SB16 is town, therefore rachyl is scum team with Otaku. Otherwise omgus.
    YOLO
    -vote Rachyl
    oh really your going to vote me up????? lol whatever Nawa

3. ISO #453
    Rachyl

Hybrid is innocent you dummies stop voting him up.

4. ISO #454

5. ISO #455
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    i m tired just lynch me and see me as town
    they r stubborn nubs that wants to lynch trolls
    noooo im not going to let them lynch you i want you alive. the town needs you Hybrid!

6. ISO #456

7. ISO #457

8. ISO #458

NOTICE
    Due to @Efekannn02 lack of contribution and no alerting to me of reasoning for lack of contribution, ahead of the 7:15 time I have decided Omegasaur will replace Efekannn
    Please welcome our new addition to the game.
    Thank you
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

9. ISO #459

10. ISO #460

11. ISO #461

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463
    Rachyl

welcome to the game Omegasaur! ^_^

14. ISO #464

15. ISO #465

16. ISO #466

17. ISO #467

18. ISO #468

19. ISO #469

20. ISO #470

21. ISO #471
    Rachyl

OMG dont lynch hybrid he didnt do anything wrong. and if you lynch him were gonna be down 1 town member

22. ISO #472

23. ISO #473

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    They just randomed me cuz i troll lolz
    What i call this is targeting full of trolls dont care aboujt losing anymore
    If you bothered to read our long posts you'd understand why we're lynching you.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

24. ISO #474

25. ISO #475

26. ISO #476

Day 2 END

The day rolls to its end, a rough looking Jules sat behind the wheel of a bloodied 1974 Chevrolet Nova, in his hand a Smith and Wesson 44. Revolver loaded with 6 rounds. He pulls up to the diner holding his revolver, wearing his charcoal suit, his black tie blowing in the wind as he walks into the diner blowing off the lock to the front door.
    In the back of the diner whispers and shuffles can be heard, walking behind the counter Jules can see a mans wallet and a bloodied woman's skirt. walking into the back Jules lets off 5 rounds hearing a loud woman's scream.
    "Please please it wasn't me, it was her i just collect" Jules walks to the woman, her hand covering his wound on his leg as she looks up at Jules in fear figuring out who it is.
    "Oh man oh man im sorry im sorry i didn't mean it was, it was" Jules hits the revolver round her head looking him in the eyes "I know it was who killed the rapist and i thank you for that however you shot me in the shoulder" he peels back the bandage showing the bullet hole smiling, he aims the revolver to her head.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of the evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and goodwill, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee"
    he pulls the trigger a round flying into the woman's brain and out the other side, looking through the black bag there is at least 40 wallets and a piece of paper saying "love you Honey Bunny"

Hybrid was
    Pumpkin

Apologies for the delay, due to me being unable to be on site Tomorrow the night will be longer and will end at 3:00 PM GMT 0 on the 4th August.
    Please send your night actions to me via pm and if you don't wish to activate a night action Pm me "No Action"

Last edited by Suntax; August 4th, 2017 at 12:32 PM.
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

27. ISO #477

Day 3 Start

As the night draws to a end Jules and Vega walk through a nearby artificial wood, walking through to a old hunting cabin after hearing of a murder from their police contacts.
    Making their way through the police tape they walk to the police
    sergeant, Jules is the first to speak "hello sir im Jules and this is Mr Vincent Vega, we are associates of Marcellus Wallace and we have been tasked to find out what happened here".
    The PS looks at Jules and Vega, he stands at attention and salutes them then begins to explain "excuse me sirs we did not anticipate your arrival, from what we can see this man is part of the same group who's member was murdered yesterday, we found a bottle of lube, handcuffs, a lot of rope and a notepad along with this here Tranquilliser rifle, from what we can see without a coroner report the man was shot 7 times, through this door using a 9MM handgun".
    Vincent looks at the PS then nods pulling out his own 9MM before shooting seven rounds through the door, reloading his handgun he nods at Jules.
    Jules picks up the note pad and begins reading
    "I hear footsteps outside, they sound heavy and i heard a mans voice, i wonder if somebody has found me.
    After that bitch killed my friend i have no idea what to do, i ran out here and i don't know what to do or how i gonna complete the plan, if i die here then its that fucking bitches boyfriend nobody else would want to kill me after what happened, goodbye"

Players Roles Grave
    Mesk514 Unknown
    Stealthbomber16 Unknown
    DEAD Rapist Otakudweeb69
    Nawa Unknown
    DEAD Rapist Cop Slayer
    Widowmakr Unknown
    DEAD Pumpkin Hybrid
    Spruance Unknown
    Efekannn02 Unknown
    Rachyl Unknown
    Superjack Unknown
    Marshmallow Marshal Unknown
    Because_Why_Not Unknown

6 votes to hammer.

Game Ends Sunday 6th August at 3:15pm GMT 0
    Last edited by Suntax; August 4th, 2017 at 12:33 PM.

28. ISO #478

29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480

31. ISO #481

32. ISO #482

33. ISO #483

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    Would end faster if we all just mass role claim and vote the 2 nubs who lie.
    That's cheesy.

34. ISO #484

35. ISO #485

36. ISO #486

37. ISO #487

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491
    Rachyl

Hybrid was honey bunny? is honey bunny good or bad???

42. ISO #492
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    Would end faster if we all just mass role claim and vote the 2 nubs who lie.
    That kind of takes the fun out of the game. I want to win fair and square

43. ISO #493

44. ISO #494

Or otaku was attacked twice?

It is technically possible if pumpkin steals Jules' ability and then attacks Otaku at the same time as Jules. Two vig shots on the same person at the same time. I don't understand it but it is technically possible.

@Suntax does the Jules veteran attack go through protection from the Gimp? Would Jules also die if he were attacked on a night where he alerted?

Would Pumpkin stealing an ability roleblock the person he/she stole from?

45. ISO #495
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    ooooooh okay, so honey bunny is bad it looks like

46. ISO #496

It is technically possible if pumpkin steals Jules' ability and then attacks Otaku at the same time as Jules. Two vig shots on the same person at the same time. I don't understand it but it is technically possible.

[COLOR="#00FF00" @Suntax does the Jules veteran attack go through protection from the Gimp? Would Jules also die if he were attacked on a night where he alerted?

Would Pumpkin stealing an ability roleblock the person he/she stole from?[/COLOR]
    @Suntax

47. ISO #497

48. ISO #498

@Suntax does the Jules veteran attack go through protection from the Gimp? Would Jules also die if he were attacked on a night where he alerted?

Would Pumpkin stealing an ability roleblock the person he/she stole from?
    Jules ability would not go through gimp protection
    Jules would not die

Pumpkin stealing would not roleblock

49. ISO #499

50. ISO #500