S-FM 285: High Noon At The Redwood Saloon - Page 25
Register

User Tag List

Page 25 of 76 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 75 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 3757
  1. ISO #1201

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Agree Someone Is Lying.. But, I Dont Know Who Yet.. But I Will Get To The Bottom Of It.. Its A Job I Was Hired To Do.. And Im Going To Do My Job.. Here Folks..

Im Actually Starting To Get That Impression As Well.. Everything Seems To Fit All 2 Nicely.. For Them To Not Have One..
    well really only the people above the line are mentioned by anybody else's cards

aamirus - Jane Goodman; flynn cheated on her with her mother; cousin named jack could be helpful

scvmurderer - Elizabeth Landry; apparently lesbian with mr. moon's wife; works at the saloon and is annoyed by the patrons coming onto her;

nightmarefriend - Ralph Flynn; claims to be good with a bow and arrow and to know about bank robberies through law enforcement friend; claims to be a doctor that can become a bodyguard after the first heal;

huey the long - Carl Flynn; handsome young stud; brother of presumably ralph; took the heat for ralph and got put into jail for a short stint; confirms cheating on jane with her mother;

naz - Jack Vincent; cousin of Jane; gun dealer that can give out guns; rich so she came to the saloon to flex and try to win over the bartender (elizabeth landry)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

magoroth - Jim Mackenzie; Previously said Tom Cartwright but was open about it being wrong. Says he is married to a banker who witnessed the bank robbery and he is at the saloon to find the people who threatened her. Also has a child. Says he only has his own name in his role card.

distorted - Abbie Woods; treasure hunter and best friend of ellie

frinckles - Senor Sito. is macho. wants to build a house and has respect for the dead. no other names in his rolecard

kenny - Father Adams; says somebody confessed to him about robbing the bank

zergsoup - Sarah Case; constantly asking people to drink with him; says he needs to make friends; might win at cards later if he gets some drinks into his partners here; there is a wanted poster on the bank with a handsome man on it

wiisp - Fern Monroe; a loner; says he has somebody mentioned in his text that he thinks is scum; also something about people riding in on horses being possibly evil but he doesn't care;

marsh - John Baker; is an old retired sheriff and his wife died 12 years ago; horse died recently which reminded him of his wife's death and now he drinks a lot; heard two strangers talking about fireworks and decided to tell what he heard to the owner of the saloon

yagami - the paladin?/no name; bounty hunter and hunting ellie moon
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

2. ISO #1202

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    maybe
    what are your reads?
    Well right now my strongest townread is Jack Vincent. That claim of being a gunsmith on top of the posts earlier just give me a very strong town feeling. I can definitely trust this one.

My other weaker townreads include:
    Jane Goodman, who has been very good about pushing for information with the flavor of this saloon, but I think there is still a chance that she could be scum.
    Fern Monroe, who seems like a good man, although somewhat arrogant, hopefully with good reason as I think he is town and also very smart. He still could turn up as scum, but he comes off as town for now.
    Father Adams, who I think seems most like a member of the town from how much of him I've seen in the past. He doesn't come off as overly confrontational, but enough so that he is still pushing for information, putting him in the middle of my town list.
    Senor Sito, who has some very good thoughts and is very coherent and knowledgable and who also does not buckle under the pressure that he has been given by Fern and others. He is not my strongest townread, but he is up there. I need to go back and take a closer look at what Fern meant by "tonal" read.
    Jim Mackenzie, who is my weakest townread. I still townread him, but I just don't get a good feeling from his posts. I'm not really sure quite yet, but he still leans town a bit for me.

I have a few null reads. They are just the people who haven't participated that much, and I don't really have anything to read them from. They include:
    Abbie Woods
    Ralph Flynn
    Carl Flynn

I don't have any hard scumreads, but I do have three scumleans. They are:
    John Baker, who has indeed said a lot and I don't think is a good target to go on at the moment, but someone to keep a close eye on. I think he is trying to spew as much information as possible to ensure that his thoughts are what we also think about in the back of our minds to influence our overall view of the game, which I find dangerous. Some of his thoughts do not align with mine, which doesn't make him scum, but I just have a bad feeling about it. This is a very weak scumread, and he could easily be town.
    Elizabeth Landry, who has my vote right now. She has sort of just existed, not really doing much or providing to the game. I think this could be a passive scum, which is why my vote lies here at the moment.
    Yagami, who has just been floating along, kind of similar to Miss Landry. I don't think this is a good lynch target right now, but I do think that Yagami should be looked at closely, as some of the posts are just awkward and disjointed, which might just be a meta thing.

All in all, I think that the best lynch targets today would be me, Elizabeth Landry, or John Baker.

3. ISO #1203

4. ISO #1204

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    On a different note, am I the only one under the impression of scum having a daychat? Seems like everyone's claims match better than you would expect from scum who didn't have the chance to talk with each other
    I do think that at least one scum team (assuming that there are more than one because of my flavor) has a day chat, because pushes seem coordinated in small groups, and as you said, claims are mostly fitting together.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #1205

6. ISO #1206

7. ISO #1207

Honestly, We Could Get More On Ellie Moon If We See A Distorted Flip... Because, Thats The Person Im Hunting...
    Meh,

-vote distorted
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

8. ISO #1208

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    I dont want to vote Distorted, why is he even on the menu?
    Why not? Distorted is, surprisingly, in the bunch of INACTIVES. @Distorted is nearly never inactive lol. WHERE ARE YOU DISTORTED
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #1209

10. ISO #1210

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    he made a few posts last night
    He's very passive this game for someone who usually is top poster. But maybe he has something going on.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

11. ISO #1211

12. ISO #1212

13. ISO #1213

14. ISO #1214

15. ISO #1215

1 hour and a half to EoD, and this is majority lynch with some threat from the host... We need to come to a consensus, be it even only to lynch an inactive. In the inactives, the one I'd prefer lynching is Nightmare, over Distorted, because we're pretty sure he won't bring anything but confusion to the game; plus, his claim makes very little sense, and he has not helped a single bit (Not that it's very different from all of his platystyles).

Distorted is also a possiblity, though; but I have a hard time seeing him as a lurking scum. He's more of a thread-controlling wolf, usually... but then, he's always an active townie, so it doesn't make sense as any alignment.

16. ISO #1216

17. ISO #1217

18. ISO #1218

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    1 hour and a half to EoD, and this is majority lynch with some threat from the host... We need to come to a consensus, be it even only to lynch an inactive. In the inactives, the one I'd prefer lynching is Nightmare, over Distorted, because we're pretty sure he won't bring anything but confusion to the game; plus, his claim makes very little sense, and he has not helped a single bit (Not that it's very different from all of his platystyles).

Distorted is also a possiblity, though; but I have a hard time seeing him as a lurking scum. He's more of a thread-controlling wolf, usually... but then, he's always an active townie, so it doesn't make sense as any alignment.
    He could always be some sort of neutral third party character, partner.

19. ISO #1219

20. ISO #1220

Honestly, We Could Get More On Ellie Moon If We See A Distorted Flip... Because, Thats The Person Im Hunting...
    Also, Normally Distorted Comes In All Gun Ho Scum Hunting.. But He Basically Didnt Say Much But His Name & That He Was Best Friends With Ellie Moon..
    So, Ill Put My Vote Back On Distorted Now..

-vote Distorted
    Even though this is actually coherent with what he said before, I don't really want to vote with Light lol. So I guess
    -vote NightmareFriend7

21. ISO #1221

22. ISO #1222

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    -vote NightmareFrIEND7
    You haven't really participated to the discussion. Not that I disagree with your vote, but why are you putting it there?
    Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    He could always be some sort of neutral third party character, partner.
    True, but in the one game I remember he was neutral (a pro-scum neutral in that case, the Turncoat, who had to see our beloved President lose), he was still active. So active that we had to NOT ADDRESS THE NEUTRAL... lol

23. ISO #1223

24. ISO #1224

25. ISO #1225

26. ISO #1226

27. ISO #1227
    Ganelon

This train is disgusting

28. ISO #1228
    Ganelon

-vote Scvmurderer

29. ISO #1229

30. ISO #1230
    Ganelon

Aamirus told us we can't lynch MM after he claims sheriff
    But apparently we can lynch nightmare for claiming bodyguard

31. ISO #1231

32. ISO #1232

33. ISO #1233
    Ganelon

@aamirus you don’t believe nightmares claim. How come you believe MM’s?

34. ISO #1234

35. ISO #1235

I can get on with the Scv train, but I feel like he's being genuinely himself this game. He feels a bit like the Yellow Masquerader, but toned down a bit lol (that was his anon account in an anon game in which he got mislynched on D1 because he was really useless and trolly/fluffy).

@Scvmurderer you're in danger of being lynched. If you'd like to defend yourself, it'd be nice to do it NOW. If you have rolecard info, it would also be nice to share it.

36. ISO #1236

37. ISO #1237

38. ISO #1238
    Ganelon

Thing with nightmare is that there's huey is saying nightmare's claim fits the scum description
    Ahhh fuck I missed that
    righhhhht

39. ISO #1239

Well then
    -vote scvmurderer
    So you're ready to sheep Wiisp's thoughts there?
    This train is disgusting
    Why? You're the one who's disgusting for not explaining your scumread on me lol

40. ISO #1240

41. ISO #1241

42. ISO #1242

43. ISO #1243

44. ISO #1244

Thing with nightmare is that there's huey is saying nightmare's claim fits the scum description
    That would actually probably allow us to solve (or help solve) the Huey slot, though. The info it gives us is probably quite useful.

Also, he didn't claim BG... he claimed that he was skilled with bow and arrows, and that his role was a Doctor who can become a BG once he successfully heals. The bow and arrow part is the crappy one lol.

45. ISO #1245

So you're ready to sheep Wiisp's thoughts there?

Why? You're the one who's disgusting for not explaining your scumread on me lol
    If you call letting another player decide between two choices of trains I find to be of equal value "sheeping", yes

46. ISO #1246

@aamirus you don’t believe nightmares claim. How come you believe MM’s?
    I never said I thought mm was a sheriff. All I said earlier was that MM would dump his rolecard in reaction to the votes on him and then people would vote somebody else.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

47. ISO #1247
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I never said I thought mm was a sheriff. All I said earlier was that MM would dump his rolecard in reaction to the votes on him and then people would vote somebody else.
    So why are you voting another PR claim then?

48. ISO #1248

49. ISO #1249

I can get on with the Scv train, but I feel like he's being genuinely himself this game. He feels a bit like the Yellow Masquerader, but toned down a bit lol (that was his anon account in an anon game in which he got mislynched on D1 because he was really useless and trolly/fluffy).

@Scvmurderer you're in danger of being lynched. If you'd like to defend yourself, it'd be nice to do it NOW. If you have rolecard info, it would also be nice to share it.
    Hm? Ive already shared all my flavor text. Elizabeth Landry, the desire of all men in the saloon. But I only have my eyes set on Miss.Moon.

Cit btw.

50. ISO #1250

That would actually probably allow us to solve (or help solve) the Huey slot, though. The info it gives us is probably quite useful.

Also, he didn't claim BG... he claimed that he was skilled with bow and arrows, and that his role was a Doctor who can become a BG once he successfully heals. The bow and arrow part is the crappy one lol.
    Yea I know that he claimed doctor.
    So the choices are a doctor claim who fits the scum description coming from another player, or a player with no roleclaim who just happens to be somewhat scummy and have claimed the name "Elizabeth" with others saying "Ellie" is scum