2. ISO #452

3. ISO #453
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

@aamirue where did Kira claim exec? Confused

4. ISO #454
    Ganelon

Please excuse my shit spelling, currently on phone and I can’t type for shit

5. ISO #455

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    @aamirue where did Kira claim exec? Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    when you say she has a bounty, does that mean you have like an executioner wincon on her?
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    You Could Say That Seeing As How Im A Bounty Hunter..

Are you even town? you already basically admitted to being an executioner
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Yep Im A Townie.. Bounty Hunter Highered And Payed By The State..

You Can Call Me Paladin..
    mag
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

6. ISO #456
    Ganelon

okay that’s interesting

7. ISO #457

8. ISO #458

9. ISO #459

10. ISO #460

Y'all reading off this shit too much, like I said, Light is either 3p or town, and we never Lynch him or probably ever

Ellie could just be in his flavor, doesn't mean he's an executioner, and honestly it probably means nothing at all, it's probably just that, flavor and nothing more

Or we can go deeper and presume Light is the vigilante, there's a hint for you @Mafia

11. ISO #461

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    If we follow that, wouldn't it imply there is a reason Ellie has a bounty on her head & why we also havent heard the name claimed yet?

Wonder if there is a role in this setup that can discern identities.
    well... scv said he was a lesbian sleeping with mr. moon's wife (ellie moon presumably?) and naz said she has scv's name in her flavor so....

12. ISO #462

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Y'all reading off this shit too much, like I said, Light is either 3p or town, and we never Lynch him or probably ever

Ellie could just be in his flavor, doesn't mean he's an executioner, and honestly it probably means nothing at all, it's probably just that, flavor and nothing more

Or we can go deeper and presume Light is the vigilante, there's a hint for you @Mafia
    Curious why I'm your current SR.

13. ISO #463

does your flavor not relate to your role at all? Because mine certainly fits with my role

14. ISO #464

Or we can go deeper and presume Light is the vigilante, there's a hint for you <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    @<a href="https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=11040" target="_blank">Mafia</a>
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    *Taps Gun Holster & Smiles* I Tip My Hat To You Sir.. I Do Happen To Have A Big Iron On My Hip...

15. ISO #465

16. ISO #466

17. ISO #467

18. ISO #468

19. ISO #469

20. ISO #470

21. ISO #471

22. ISO #472

23. ISO #473

24. ISO #474

25. ISO #475

I mean the vote is good, but like why do you gotta add non-sense to justify reasoning, or maybe again I can't take a joke, but like even if that's the case, just why?
    Your the one who left thier vote on me with no reason attached. Aamirus atleast gave me a bullshit one.
    Meanwhile Distorted/Huey get to graze over the thread and laugh straight to the bank.

26. ISO #476

I mean the vote is good, but like why do you gotta add non-sense to justify reasoning, or maybe again I can't take a joke, but like even if that's the case, just why?
    -vote Wiisp

because according to https://wow.gamepedia.com/Wisp
    "While wisps are generally friendly in demeanor, they can cause small stings when making physical contact with those they don't like. When truly angered, they can burn people to nothing but charred skeletons or merely ash in just a few moments."

27. ISO #477

28. ISO #478

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Hm. Would anyone know the owner of this Saloon, perchance? I would like to talk with them. I heard rumors, I'm telling you...

Turns to Aamirus, speaking silently. Something may blow up... You're the person I trust the most here. Be careful. I'd advise against drinking with random people, too, just in case. Not that I know anything about it, but you're never too careful.
    !!!

29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480

31. ISO #481

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Why do you think you know so much about me if you're not Efe?😂
    You + Yagami project your own insecurities cUz Im A GiRl oN tHe iNtErNeT
    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

32. ISO #482

33. ISO #483

34. ISO #484

Quoting 4 quotes with no explanation is not an answer.
    How is that "shutting" anyone off or whatever you were saying earlier? I'm not sure if this is a language barrier, maybe you need to choose different words because no one's "shut off"?
    Shutting off Kenny there, and then half doing it with Efe (Not that I really disagree with that part, though). The "Shut up" was uncalled for, and closed the conversation in haste forcefully. I think that's pretty close to the definition of shut off, no?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

35. ISO #485

Quote Originally Posted by NightmareFrIEND7 View Post
    No I didnt?

36. ISO #486

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Jesus Christ
    I think Scv is town. I don't think he'd be so comfortable shit posting as scum
    I mean I always shitpost, that aint a good indicator.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

37. ISO #487

I think Scv is town. I don't think he'd be so comfortable shit posting as scum
    I sort of agree, but at the same time, he's always a shitpost machine in FM. I don't think I've ever seen a game where he didn't hard shitpost. That being said, has he ever been scum lol? He's a slight slight townread to me, but I don't think it's a good idea to push it more.

38. ISO #488

whatever was posted in the thread

i'm not ready to share my name yet (inb4 i'm mafia! for not sharing my name!) in case the mafia has me in their role cards but i have scv's name in my flavor
    My Miss. Moon!?!?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

39. ISO #489

*blink was sitting in the saloon, his tanned biceps gleaming in the candlelight. He had been in there all night on some sort of drinking bender. His best friend AIVION, had informed him that he should probably head out because it was 4 in the morning and they were the only 2 left in the bar. She also reminded him that he had to be at work to guard the vault at the bank for 5. So old blink stumbled out of his chair chugged his beer and stumbled out of the saloon. "woa everything's spinning" blink thought to himself. As he was rounding the last corner to where the bank was located he saw something blue move out of the corner of his eye, before blink could blink there was a gun pressing against the back of his head. "Your time has come" said a cold voice. "I've been waiting a long time for this, any last words? said the cold voice?" blink recognized the voice but couldn't quite place it because he was fucked up. "Yeah.. Hicc.... Kiss my white ass you may get the keys to the vault, but you'll never get Hiccc"...................BANG. Everything went black.*

Day 1 has now reached it's halfway point. If no majority has been reached by the end of the day tomorrow something extremely terrible will happen.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491

Projecting again?
    -vote NightmareFrIEND7

If we kill you, I'll be out of your sight! Slimy bastard! You shit stain on the pure white cloth that is marriage!

Enjoy
    Lmao as much as I'd love to lynch him, his claim is quite believeable because of meta. He could be using it to get away, but knowing Efe's playstyle (which is very similar to nightamare's), he's not. Maybe later, but for now I think he gets a pass for D1.

Speaking of D1, @Distorted are you going to post today? The game has started ;)

42. ISO #492

43. ISO #493

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    *blink was sitting in the saloon, his tanned biceps gleaming in the candlelight. He had been in there all night on some sort of drinking bender. His best friend AIVION, had informed him that he should probably head out because it was 4 in the morning and they were the only 2 left in the bar. She also reminded him that he had to be at work to guard the vault at the bank for 5. So old blink stumbled out of his chair chugged his beer and stumbled out of the saloon. "woa everything's spinning" blink thought to himself. As he was rounding the last corner to where the bank was located he saw something blue move out of the corner of his eye, before blink could blink there was a gun pressing against the back of his head. "Your time has come" said a cold voice. "I've been waiting a long time for this, any last words? said the cold voice?" blink recognized the voice but couldn't quite place it because he was fucked up. "Yeah.. Hicc.... Kiss my white ass you may get the keys to the vault, but you'll never get Hiccc"...................BANG. Everything went black.*

Day 1 has now reached it's halfway point. If no majority has been reached by the end of the day tomorrow something extremely terrible will happen.
    oh shit. Lets throw up some1 to the fire

44. ISO #494

Señor Sito tires of your shit. Reveal your reasons or perish amiga.

/drink
    Probably later like I said, the main reason is mostly tonal
    My question is why is literally no one building this train? No town, no mafia?

We have reasons enough to call other people town, so like our PoEs are going down, but yet we are still at all L6 wagons, with maybe one L5

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

47. ISO #497

ah marsh you are here
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

I want to know why you are looking for the owner of the saloon
    !!!
    mmmhmm and then he vanishes again without a post
    Screw You.

Something may blow up, and I'm assuming it might be in this saloon, I'm telling you. Therefore, it'd be nice to know if the owner has any information, don't you think...? Listen up, I heard "two strangers" talk about "fireworks". Yes, "fireworks". In our small town. I doubt it's anything good...

48. ISO #498

You were warned by Señor Sito. Now you must die.

-vote Wiisp
    Uuuh what is going on lol, gonna stop replying to random posts and catch on that.

Also, apparently we must lynch someone via majority or we'll get a nasty surprise

49. ISO #499

50. ISO #500

Too early for that kind of read, and also doubtful that any more than 1 scum is afk

But your omgus is really telling

Still think you are the best possible Lynch atm, and starting to get annoyed that no one is following me, the best town in this game
    Wow, listen to you. You really shifted gears. c:

Who is the second best lynch in your opinion?